April 28, 2024, 03:48:12 PM

Author Topic: PRINCE ROCKS THE SUPEBOWL!!!!!  (Read 2988 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
PRINCE ROCKS THE SUPEBOWL!!!!!
« on: February 05, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
I am no American Football fan, but I always look forward to the half time show, and let me tell you something, if you like his royal prupleness you are in for a treat. TALK ABOUT LONGEVITY, YOU CANNOT TOUCH PRINCE FOR PERFORMANCE

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT SEE IT, ENJOY!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H97y459pOis

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: PRINCE ROCKS THE SUPEBOWL!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 09:04:11 PM »
when next he in Toronto . .ah going for sure
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:32:58 PM »
excellent performance yes

but what ah didn't understand was rain pelting down and he hair stay up
infact all dey makeup he was wearin stay on good.  ah feel is revlon perfect stay yes

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »
Purple Pride from Minnesota  :chilling:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 09:57:02 PM »
*genuflects to His Royal Purple Majesty*

ah like de head tie.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 08:38:19 AM »

ah like de head tie.

Queen . ah hear his house on the Bridle Path fur sale since he an his wife/partner split up

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 08:59:58 AM »
I remember when THRILLER and PURPLE RAIN albums ruled the 80's. It was like a PEPSI , COKE thing, but in the end look who has prevailed, look who still sells out and brings down the house, look who has remained black and true to himself and his music, look who is the reall real king of POP AND R&B.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 10:18:32 AM »
Michael Jackson is black?  ;D
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 10:36:30 AM »

ah like de head tie.

Queen . ah hear his house on the Bridle Path fur sale since he an his wife/partner split up

P...I will put in an offer for that house, I always wanted more house to clean...lol. Didn't even know he and the wife split.

Skywalker, MJ still sells out the concert hall in some places. And I'd never question his talent. He is/was amazing.
But yeah His Purpleness is something else. I never saw them as rivals, they are different and almost equally talented. Maybe we just never heard too much about Prince's predilections...

LOL Bitter...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 02:38:27 PM »
i think one of his dancers or back up singer was from Marabella..she went solo at one point in time
allyuh ever hear bout she?
Feliz

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 03:52:12 PM »
I remember when THRILLER and PURPLE RAIN albums ruled the 80's. It was like a PEPSI , COKE thing, but in the end look who has prevailed, look who still sells out and brings down the house, look who has remained black and true to himself and his music, look who is the reall real king of POP AND R&B.

have to hand it to prince - that man could play anything and he write music fuh so.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »
i think one of his dancers or back up singer was from Marabella..she went solo at one point in time

yeah..ah indian chick...susan someting...ah ah fuhget her name.....either way dat was waay back in de 80's

ah really hadda get kicks on de superbowl organizers though....since janet show she titty..dem bring one setta safe old school acts every year since then...rolling stones,,u2l etc

they thouoht price would be safe until he make he guitar like ah massive gorgon and magnify the size wit dat blowin sheet  :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 12:42:37 PM »

yeah..ah indian chick...susan someting...ah ah fuhget her name.....either way dat was waay back in de 80's

ah really hadda get kicks on de superbowl organizers though....since janet show she titty..dem bring one setta safe old school acts every year since then...rolling stones,,u2l etc

they thouoht price would be safe until he make he guitar like ah massive gorgon and magnify the size wit dat blowin sheet  :D

HA HA THAT WAS GOOD KICKS, HE WOULD NOT BE PRINCE IF HE DID NOT THROW DAT IN

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »

Susan Moonsie was with Vanity 6
Live large and prosper!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »

ah like de head tie.

P...I will put in an offer for that house, I always wanted more house to clean...lol. Didn't even know he and the wife split.

Skywalker, MJ still sells out the concert hall in some places. And I'd never question his talent. He is/was amazing.
But yeah His Purpleness is something else. I never saw them as rivals, they are different and almost equally talented. Maybe we just never heard too much about Prince's predilections...

LOL Bitter...

Well you hit the nail on the head but is Michael old music we like to hear the last couple of songs he release was so so. I was a big MJ fan back in the pre "Jesus Juice" days :rotfl: but at least Prince know how to handle he women (Vanity, Appolonia, Shiela E, and a few dancers) as opposed to that fake pedophile WACKO JACKO

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 02:38:07 PM »
[

Aaaah boy doc....like  yuh use to watch dat tusty back in de days  :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 05:07:54 PM »
[

did not know she was Trini.

Ah still have the LP downstairs in a box .. De Girls from Vanity 6 in lingerie posing for de camera

« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 05:09:37 PM by p »

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 05:23:52 PM »
[

The current evangelist Denise Matthews was the attraction, but the whole Minneapolis movement was captivating :D ... nice try ent ??? ;D
Live large and prosper!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »
[

The current evangelist Denise Matthews was the attraction, but the whole Minneapolis movement was captivating :D ... nice try ent ??? ;D
actually she used to live in the back of my yard but i did never know she was one ah Prince girls till she father tell me so lol
thanks for the name cause ah was trying to remeber that man name for ages..Moonsie lol
Feliz

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »

LOL Bitter...

Almost equally talented? A matter of taste perhaps, in terms of musical talent though there is no competition between MJ and Prince. Whether it is writing, producing or performing all of his music (all instruments except the sax and back up vocals, several albums he performed every part of the music). Add the hits that he has written and produced for others and the fact that for all his instrumental versatility, he is one of the greatest electric guitarists to ever live and it is hard to compare them as musicians

MJ was an electric performer and had much more mass appeal. He grew up as a child and then teen idol and Prince's music because of its sexuality and androgyny was always less accessible to plenty people. When I was growing up most of my peers were not into Prince and thought he, and by extension his music, was gay. Add to that the fact that 70's funk/electronica inspired R&B was less popular than pop in the 80's but all of his albums were heavily produced by Quincy Jones, Teddy Riley, basically whoever was the hot guy at the time.

As for Prince's "predilections" they have been fairly well publicized. Even though past girlfriends/proteges like Apollonia, Vanity and Carmen Electra always change the subject when people ask about him, there is absolutely no indication that he is interested in spending time with young boys.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>