April 18, 2024, 10:47:49 PM

Author Topic: Who see d game last night ?  (Read 7363 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Who see d game last night ?
« on: February 05, 2007, 07:41:37 AM »
Folks,

I went tru the thread with the Costa Rica game but I ent sure how much of alyuh really see that match to see the level of embarrassment we collect.

Now I just come back from a whole day hot sun Panorama. I tired, meh buzz wearing orf and I ready to sleep. Flicking tru channels to see the large bands on stage, Rome, Fox Sports Review I pass tru Channel three and it say delayed broadcast at 9:45.

I say to mehself...stay up for these fellas boy. This go vex meh and start meh week orf bad. Is Sunday I must not cuss.........den I say shit dat, I know what to expect, we best TT teams does go there and get duss out. This side good for three. If we do better I go be surprised.

Forumites me ent going into no kinda analysis. Fact is we collect every kinda roly-poly, sex, inch beat, wrong adress, cruyff, Cyap and Spanner.

We look like 10 White Cones and One Yellow one on the field.

They start the game in the first half about 20 min in...and all I see is Glasgow get a ball roll tru he leg on the line, and watch meh the camera man giving replay of beat too in slow motion.

We couldnt come out the half, the same old strategy of flank ball and cross ent work. Is only Whattaps Blade in we sc**t, mistrap, poor pass, and ball bubblin out.

The speed and acceleration of Costa Rica...we just couldnt do nuttin. Them men blowing past we and running rings around us.

Williams gift them the first goal....is best yuh call he Santa Claus yes. The man look like a total NOVICE. a floaty chip ball the man jump to catch the ball and THOUGHT he ketch the ball....the man clap air and flip the ball in he own net.

Also I calling for Whim to Bench Williams arse. Give Durance or Marvin Phillip a chance. The man get a good run of games and doing a piece of lala every game. The second goal the man gt beat easy easy on he near post, me ent know where the ball pass. Third goal he run out but the player was faster than him and the man cross the ball in. Fourth goal he miss the cross.

I ent play I cuss and steups, cause Powers, Jack, Daniel  and Hislop gettin rinse and wring out all kinda how.

TT try to play the small knock around in the back, When we reach half line and long ball to gary...it is lost, Roberts getting blade or Baptiste gettin sorfen.

Hardest, Theobold and whoever was on the left was non factors. You wonder if they was even on the field.

It was only 2-0 at the half and I say well we go hold them to that and buck up second half.

Eh heh, Costa Rica drink Red Bull in the dressing room and is more speed and pace.....them kick it up a notch.

To be fair TT start to knock lil bit but after it was 4-0 down, and Costa Rica ease up on we. We get a run up and cross sitter that Roberts throw away, theobold do a one two and shoot straight at the keeper and we get some other attacks but the cross ball to come in never reach their intended target.

We were properly schooled.

and when we fwds get a ball...and lose it..... the Costa Rican defender, not only winning the ball, but hitting we shake too and going fwd. Thru the vast emptyness that was midfield and reaching box and setting up or firing shot.

After we get the 4th I say yuh see me, work in the morning. We had about 25 min to go and Costa Rica sub the keeper all kinda thing.

We ent make a note, when we get the ball we keep cutting back and waiting...the commentator and all want to know why we keep doing that.

Even when we try a lil skill, we go pass one, not two...and the second man cleaning we up.

When they trying skill, is one man on the ground and 2 watching and pointing.

Folks we ent ready for Concacaf ball. Not yet, we have a long way to go.

However we should keep this side and have them on tour right tru, let them get accustommed to the pace and intensity. Let them play the South American sides now and toughen them up.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 07:57:39 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Who see d game last night ?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 07:53:59 AM »
for that report man go say yuh negative watch(mind u most ha dem  didnt see de match eh).  they have a long way to go...hope they eh get to much rinse...because is only so much licks u could take befor eu totoally demoralise knowing thatu mighten even get paid after  ::) ::) ::)
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 08:11:30 AM »
yes touches.....i also watch de game last night....did not go pan....but was drunk all the same..( start from trotters to watch man utd...)...
the only good thing about tnt last night was what i saw of christian baptiste....i will like to see him again....but he have somethings i like....
if we HAVE to pick a side tomorrow for the gold cup...is only  bleeder, hardest, cris baptiste and roberts i picking to go along with the senior players.....still need to see tinto in a full game....all these others need bout 20 caps and camps and all that....power, marvin and jan, telesford, daniel, hislop,kerry, bailey,sealy, glasgow and wiltshire...ah throwing away  jack, tiger,....and i saw too little of benito....
is 7 games in the past month...wim use 5 defenders ( jack,hislop,danny,power,telesford.....but no sweat for noreiga)....he use 7 mids..( hardest, bleeder,kerry,tiger,wiltshire,tinto,bennito)
he use 4 strikers ( gary,roberts,sealy,bailey).....tell me which players worth keeping
i see 6 of those 7 matches....miss panama of course....yuh know how it is when you are a world cup nation nah....we cant see we national team on tv....fu#kin shit
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 08:37:08 AM »
This is the Video I have of the goals in that match!

CR first goal:
http://rapidshare.com/files/15024632/1_goal.MPG.html

CR last goal:
http://rapidshare.com/files/15027919/4_goal.MPG.html

Sorry, no space in my camera to film the others goals.

MORE VIDEOS: (thanks to Toussaint for the links)

First half
http://www.teletica.com/videos/td7/2007/cr-tyt.wmv

Second half
http://www.teletica.com/videos/td7/2007/cr-tII.wmv

Thats all!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:44:51 AM by sting_pana »

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 08:42:31 AM »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »
how did the midfield play last night  how hardest look did he make any crisp pass
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 09:05:46 AM »
We play on the small field again? Remember they embarass me with Beenie in charge too last time, eh. We only get 1, but they play all over us so I not going to criticise the men too much.

Like Fuentes say in the preview to the game, yhe Ticos were looking for a big one for a confidence booster so them men came out hungry and mexico and the US is catch they ass to get a result there, far less some rookies. I mean, Theobald is the most experienced player on the field...and as far as most of here think, he wasn't guaranteed a spot on the world cup squad, far less starting every game.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 09:07:15 AM »
Another lesson for players and supporters in T&T .
 Football is not only about size,colour,muscle.
How many of those same players we played last night, if they were in T&T , would have been seen as "too small" , "too weak" or "too "short" ???

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://footballawayoflife.blogspot.com/
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 09:09:38 AM »
Judging from the highlights, looks like we had no kinda shape on the defensive side of the game.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 09:19:34 AM »
The think about this Trini team or the world cup players .....THEY START TO SLOW......some guy's think other team is going to give them time and space to play and that not the case...lno team in north, central or south america is not going to give you time to play your game and they should know that by now

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 09:23:59 AM »
Judging from the highlights, looks like we had no kinda shape on the defensive side of the game.

Your goalkeeper was horrible and your defense too slow.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 09:34:57 AM »

that has been known that our backline from before the digicel was real suspect.... the rest of the team capable however and i feel if phillips get more chances he will show that he is far more talented than williams in goal...

God is de BOSS...

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
Cut Arse was always booked against Costa Rica on the road especially with our Digicel Squad. When we play Costa Rica with all our top guns they does still run we ragged and beat we so I was not expect much else against a weaker TnT squad.
CR have a good set up where all there best players play at home, they have a good understanding and train with each other daily. Most of there players come from 2 or 3 different costa rican clubs so gelling is not a problem.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
Highlights of both halves: http://www.teletica.com/archivo/td7/nac/2007/02/04/15987.htm

lawd...Williams turn Santa Claus fuh that first goal in truth

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »
Sad :'(  but necessary for the bigger issues at stake. Jackula, yuh goose cook as yuh go be calling for the same boys who suing yuh cudda munt
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 10:58:07 AM »
That first goal have me real vex.
I hit pause, I will watch the rest later.
Steups.
Besides dat, we take 4-0 with our Digicel warriors.
Disappointing but it gives us valuable information on the standard of our players.

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
TNT Are we good enough????
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »
       Who watch that Costa Rica games last night?????? Dem fellas run ring around we boy... Costa Rica has some very fast and skilful players here they looked unstoppable in attack but then again how were they so easily demolished at the world cup in their group. Is it the case that our local players are not good enough  for that level of football???. Let's face it TNT i watch a lot of football i love the game and i thgink i am a very good judge of talent and high level of play. I hear all the time that we in TNT have an array of talent in football, during the caribbean cup i heard the likes of JEMMOTT, DANIEL, THEOBALD, ROBERTS, WILLIAMS etc names called for having great talent. But TNT how many of these players if any are good enough to have a sure starting spot on teams in the top leagues of the world?????. Are we really fooling ourselves thinking that one day we can punch above our weight against the top nations of the world???? I am a Warrior forever dont get me wrong i love my country. What do you all think????

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 11:32:40 AM »
Highlights of both halves: http://www.teletica.com/archivo/td7/nac/2007/02/04/15987.htm

Sorry, but that is NOT an international class keeper.  >:(
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »

Sorry, but that is NOT an international class keeper.  >:(
are u basing this on one game?????
 i saw jan thoughout the digicell cup n he save we ass fullstop.
he made some excellent saves and he had solid games think back to one kelvin jack.

that being said he play real tata in that game.
if jan eh good jack eh good...and yet he is an internatinal keeprr.
keepers generally peek later in thier careers that out field players
 also.. de man win pfl player of the yr for osme reason n before aluh fight that down remeber  men like hardest and bleeder play for d epfl.

one other thign yes de defense play shit..but i eh see nuttin that the midfield or fwds play either.
football si a team sport before the ball ahve to reach de defense it have to pass de fwds n mid flieders...and dem eh do one mudda ass.

SO DONT BLAME DE DEFENDERS N KEEPERS. THE WHOLE TEAM PLA Y GARBAGE.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: TNT Are we good enough????
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
       Who watch that Costa Rica games last night?????? Dem fellas run ring around we boy... Costa Rica has some very fast and skilful players here they looked unstoppable in attack but then again how were they so easily demolished at the world cup in their group. Is it the case that our local players are not good enough  for that level of football???. Let's face it TNT i watch a lot of football i love the game and i thgink i am a very good judge of talent and high level of play. I hear all the time that we in TNT have an array of talent in football, during the caribbean cup i heard the likes of JEMMOTT, DANIEL, THEOBALD, ROBERTS, WILLIAMS etc names called for having great talent. But TNT how many of these players if any are good enough to have a sure starting spot on teams in the top leagues of the world?????. Are we really fooling ourselves thinking that one day we can punch above our weight against the top nations of the world???? I am a Warrior forever dont get me wrong i love my country. What do you all think????

We've been punching above our weight for MANY, MANY, MANY, years my friend. DECADES. Even more so before we had a pro-league...or what passes for one anyway. Qualifying for the WC, and all the other near misses is a good indicator of that. Remember, we are only 1.5 million strong, and football gets plenty competition from other sports like cricket. The names you have called are all up and coming players or those that have not taken ball seriously until lately(Jemmott). Yuh cyar ask this question without including our overseas based professsionals, because they are afterall, 100% TnT Nationals.

My personal opinion though is the overseas pros and people like Costa Rica not that much better, if at all  TECHNICALLY, than the locals. The difference is the work ethic on the field....And that is a coaching issue.

I wasn't too fond of Leo, though he did get us to the WC and Wim is just a clone. They are too defensive minded in my opinion, and end up limiting the attacking tendencies of our team. All the possession football they talking about, it's all defensive and negative possession, not attacking at all. With them at their best, I feel we eh go lose much, but we eh go win much either.

We need coaches that could motivate the fellas to do what they could do. Me eh see the game last night, just highlights, but the team looked disorganized, with Costa Ricans having space to run straight through and around them. That wasn'nt happening during Digicel, and them Ricans eh no faster than the Haitains, Cubans, or Martiniquans (sp?). That means there was a lack of motivation...man was being unprofessional (lazy)....and that right there is the difference between the locals and the overseas pros and the rest of concacaf.

Just to drive home the point, during Digicel, of all the forwards, who would you say was the most active? Seemed like Roberts to me. He seemed like a man on a mission at all times. Who gone on contract now? Now could you imagine a whole team of Warriors with his work ethic?

Our players need motivation.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 12:59:22 PM by Socafan »
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »
This is just my view,i have not seen the game or been in the chat room or anything of the sort,i just read through some of the posts and i must say i expected those kind of reports,the thing is we already knew and expected this,ppl were just waiting for the opportunity to say it,the team was winning they was saying the same thing,every game regardless of the results guys repeating the same reports over and over.

I think ppl just want to justify what ever they saying is right,i does always say i'm proud to have represented my country but as a player if i knew the ppl i'm representing hate the team i'm playing for this much i may have second thoughts,this is not about whose right or wrong,it's alright for ppl to have different views,all i'm seeing here is if you win you right if you lose you wrong,you will never get what's best for T&T Football.

Sometimes we wonder why the average ppl not supporting/attend games our national team and it dawned on me,we i think know a lot of/about the game(very knowledgeable) and we find our team is a shyt team,what do you expect the average person to say.I deal with foreign Coaches,players,people etc etc every day and is yet to hear them bring down their country's national team the way we do ours.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 01:22:59 PM »

We've been punching above our weight for MANY, MANY, MANY, years my friend. DECADES. Even more so before we had a pro-league...or what passes for one anyway. Qualifying for the WC, and all the other near misses is a good indicator of that. Remember, we are only 1.5 million strong, and football gets plenty competition from other sports like cricket. The names you have called are all up and coming players or those that have not taken ball seriously until lately(Jemmott). Yuh cyar ask this question without including our overseas based professsionals, because they are afterall, 100% TnT Nationals.

My personal opinion though is the overseas pros and people like Costa Rica not that much better, if at all  TECHNICALLY, than the locals. The difference is the work ethic on the field....And that is a coaching issue.

I wasn't too fond of Leo, though he did get us to the WC and Wim is just a clone. They are too defensive minded in my opinion, and end up limiting the attacking tendencies of our team. All the possession football they talking about, it's all defensive and negative possession, not attacking at all. With them at their best, I feel we eh go lose much, but we eh go win much either.

We need coaches that could motivate the fellas to do what they could do. Me eh see the game last night, just highlights, but the team looked disorganized, with Costa Ricans having space to run straight through and around them. That wasn'nt happening during Digicel, and them Ricans eh no faster than the Haitains, Cubans, or Martiniquans (sp?). That means there was a lack of motivation...man was being unprofessional (lazy)....and that right there is the difference between the locals and the overseas pros and the rest of concacaf.

Just to drive home the point, during Digicel, of all the forwards, who would you say was the most active? Seemed like Roberts to me. He seemed like a man on a mission at all times. Who gone on contract now? Now could you imagine a whole team of Warriors with his work ethic?

nah man.. dais the pt i eh argree with u.
  i think alot of the local players need ot develop alot more tehcnically. theplayers with internatinal experince are technically better generally.
tiger with eh cyah trap a ball to save he life self is an exception.
hardest and bleeder are the 2 best techniical players we have on the team. some ah de other locals aint bad. but when u watch them fellas play and u watch yorke and stern n edwards and de rest play u can see the difference.

what alos helps the international plyers is that the pace of the game is much quicker than in de caribbean and these players have to learn to control n pass n raise thier head and have better situational awareness ... at ah faster rate than the locals.
 alot of the palyers control was poor often even when no pressure was on them. thye get the ball ond e groudn for some reason it end up  in de air.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 01:25:06 PM »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 02:00:46 PM »

that has been known that our backline from before the digicel was real suspect.... the rest of the team capable however and i feel if phillips get more chances he will show that he is far more talented than williams in goal...

God is de BOSS...

where did you see the capability in that match.. because i certainly didnt... a very very small fraction of players should be kept for the Gold Cup team...

I would keep Baptiste, Daniels, perhaps Theobald and perhaps Roberts... Mix in Dwight, Carlos, Stern John, Avery John, Gray, Whitely, Birchall, Lawrence, Johnson, Sancho and Jones.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 04:29:32 PM »

<snip>

how can u blame a coach for a player not being motivated and hungry. if its the coach's fault, why is darryl more hungry than the other players?

i understand where u comin from. but to label work ethic as a "coaching issue" doesnt make sense to me.

u representing ur country and u need a coach motivation? u have the opportunity to showcase ur talent to whoever may be watchin and u need a coach motivation?   ??? ??? ??? 

when i listen to someone like densil talk, then listen to darryl, i have reason to believe that darryl's higher work rate is a matter of personality and not coaching.

i think we need to hold the players responsible more and stop using the coach as a scapegoat.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 04:34:07 PM by dwn »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »
This is just my view,i have not seen the game or been in the chat room or anything of the sort,i just read through some of the posts and i must say i expected those kind of reports,the thing is we already knew and expected this,ppl were just waiting for the opportunity to say it,the team was winning they was saying the same thing,every game regardless of the results guys repeating the same reports over and over.

I think ppl just want to justify what ever they saying is right,i does always say i'm proud to have represented my country but as a player if i knew the ppl i'm representing hate the team i'm playing for this much i may have second thoughts,this is not about whose right or wrong,it's alright for ppl to have different views,all i'm seeing here is if you win you right if you lose you wrong,you will never get what's best for T&T Football.

Sometimes we wonder why the average ppl not supporting/attend games our national team and it dawned on me,we i think know a lot of/about the game(very knowledgeable) and we find our team is a shyt team,what do you expect the average person to say.I deal with foreign Coaches,players,people etc etc every day and is yet to hear them bring down their country's national team the way we do ours.
another Brilliant post Coop's
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 04:41:35 PM »

socafan, do you see some difference between wim and the pfl coaching? for example, did you see jemmott playing for rangers with a good work rate but loafing when he playing for the national team? just trying to understand where this talk of undermotivated players coming from.

is there a pfl team that have the work rate that this costa rican team has?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 04:45:25 PM by ribbit »

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 04:53:15 PM »
Motivation is a factor in having a well prepared team, but i am not going to say that the team lacks motivation.

It's plain and simple for all those who really know about this game.

Class is the most important factor and the coach cannot train the players in that aspect.

Class is Class!

This group of players not in the same class as the big teams in concacaf and they will not qualify or be successful in any major tournament.
However there are some promising players on this team,as they have proven in the digicel cup.

JAH  BLESS RASTAFARI
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:44:21 PM by rastafari »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 05:06:31 PM »
are u basing this on one game?????
i saw jan thoughout the digicell cup n he save we ass fullstop.
he made some excellent saves and he had solid games think back to one kelvin jack.

that being said he play real tata in that game.
if jan eh good jack eh good...and yet he is an internatinal keeprr.
keepers generally peek later in thier careers that out field players
 also.. de man win pfl player of the yr for osme reason n before aluh fight that down remeber  men like hardest and bleeder play for d epfl.

one other thign yes de defense play shit..but i eh see nuttin that the midfield or fwds play either.
football si a team sport before the ball ahve to reach de defense it have to pass de fwds n mid flieders...and dem eh do one mudda ass.

SO DONT BLAME DE DEFENDERS N KEEPERS. THE WHOLE TEAM PLA Y GARBAGE.

Further evidence that insanity must be contagious...Williams has been unspectacular for quite a stretch now...it's only now that he's finally being exposed to a higher caliber of competition that the holes in his game are being exposed....see my comments below (in response to Touche's Match Report) following the Digicel final v. Haiti

I take no issue with what he says this time...other than I think he let Seon Power and Jan-Michael Williams off the hook too easy.  Williams keep some shit...point blank.  The first rebound for goal was unfortunate...the second was irresponsible.

He remind me of when I was back in St. Augustine and keeping fuh Lower Six v. Upper Six...all 5 foot 7 of me.  Ah think ah finally get subbed after the 8th goal.

Not that my words above are gospel...but rumors of his greatness are greatly exaggerated.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:08:24 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 05:50:47 PM »
I too saw the game, and like BM lookrd for some positives to take away from the game. Christian Baptiste did himself some good. Whim gambled by playing with 3 defenders and we were easily stretched at the back. Telesford was apparently deployed in midfield to shadow Centeno who was clever enough to move him into poor defensive positions allowing the number 12 player to tear us up. The play was poor throughout and the coach didn't adjust. I'll stop here.
Live large and prosper!

1]; } ?>