April 19, 2024, 10:30:03 PM

Author Topic: New Team/Players Songs for 2010  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
New Team/Players Songs for 2010
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »
We suppose to have a lot of talent out of Trinbago musically.  How bout some new songs to sing at games besides the same "T&T we want ah goal"  over and over and over.  I know we cant be like the English and have a tune for every player on the team, but ah tink we need something more to make the crowd alive.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Team/Players Songs for 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »
eh I think that would be a good idea an I think it should come from all forms of music: Soca (Maximus Dan), Calypso (Kitchener) and Rock (Jointpop). But what bout the other genres of music? Metal, Reggae, Latin and others? I think we should give them a chance to produce songs for the upcoming Gold Cup and 2010 Qualifiers

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 08:36:04 PM »
mista, what rock aqnd metal ting you talkin bout? non ah dat is trini, and go just make we look like copycats. We have enough original music in T&T ie soca, calypso, chutney to represent we. We dont need rock or Metal. So, rock yuh metal away with that

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 10:02:56 PM »
I guess I wasnt clear enuff.  I meant more chants, not actual tunes.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
mista, what rock aqnd metal ting you talkin bout? non ah dat is trini, and go just make we look like copycats. We have enough original music in T&T ie soca, calypso, chutney to represent we. We dont need rock or Metal. So, rock yuh metal away with that

why dont you go back to smoking yuh damn weed till you drop dead I DID NOT disrespect YOUR music so DONT f**k with mine capice?

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »
 :rotfl: hehehehehehehe dis man real kiksey yes. we on ah trini site but he gettin vex and cussing and ting. where these mad people does come from boy? I eh dissin no metal or rock, but, if I watching trini football, I eh chantin no grunge ting, it have to have ah trini melody to it, so, take dat and cool it mister raper2004 :rotfl:

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 04:26:24 AM »
this is to REAPER 2004,sport is an expression of the culture of a people how we talk ,run ,sing etc .the music played during a game will also reflect this ,brazilian football is not called samba for joke their samba has genuinely influenced how they play the game.calypso,soca ,tassa but no rock or hevy metal.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 11:59:56 AM by fatman »

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 03:25:44 PM »
my sentiments exactly Mr FATMAN. No disrespect to reaper2004 but we are trinis. Back to nygll original post, chants must be from de heart of the fans not necessarly composed by a profesional musician.

1]; } ?>