May 01, 2024, 01:08:59 PM

Author Topic: wim is ah borse at instilling confidence ent?  (Read 14641 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: wim is ah borse at instilling confidence ent?
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2008, 05:47:10 PM »
Since last night ah wanted to post this when Touches made mention of Wim in he report.....all yuh and Touches....real friggin brave yes... :devil:

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2008, 05:50:23 PM »
Allyuh are the greatest... We discarded the right man... the man to tell The TTFF and it's jackasses to f**k off ..let me do my job... my way or the highway..  De man spoke about the blacklist saying the local players are not good enough and we dont have a realistic chance with just them...

I hope alyuh loving our Puppet of a coach...dat Colombian f**k... Getting Paid..Producing Shit... 

I wish Maturana could even say something...all dem so called interviews we see online..probably Corneal talking as him... Maturana have nothing on how Leo and to some extent Wim used to make the country believe and be calm about tricky situations... 

And a next big shithong behind de scene's in Lincon Phillips... Technical Director my ass... Dat whole federation need to rebuild with the right ppl in the right areas... I cah say here..but it was amazing to hear 1 of the main reason's Maturana is the coach... pretty unbelievable...

Ahem.....chk the archives and see that only myself and Trini were up in arms over Wims firing. My first post about Maturana was that he was past his sell date. This man was chased away by Honduras but leave up to the vagrant Jack to search and pick up other people's waste.

Like you didnt read my letter that  I wrote to Wim...  i'll search for it and post the link .. so take time I wanted Wim to stay lol

EDIT: http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=32863.0

Look it dey
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:55:39 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2008, 10:51:53 PM »
Where all d Wim lovers once when TT, Fish and Bake and Shark was cussing me and callin Wim meh man. Look give me a break eh. D man was set up by Jack and LP was d weapon of choice. Doh worry I waitin 2 spend meh man money when we get we arrears of salary then we go tackle d breech of contract.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2008, 02:08:08 AM »
Where all d Wim lovers once when TT, Fish and Bake and Shark was cussing me and callin Wim meh man. Look give me a break eh. D man was set up by Jack and LP was d weapon of choice. Doh worry I waitin 2 spend meh man money when we get we arrears of salary then we go tackle d breech of contract.

hey f**k you and Wim!  He is ah shit hound coach..we;; fake coach

go find ah man and give me ah chance...Lincoln set up Wim?

yuh is ah real asshole!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2008, 03:30:18 AM »

Doh get f**king carried away and be calling my name in yuh shit eh... me eh know, nor do I care which poor unfortunate man have tuh ride your blubbery ass, let alone to be telling you 'bout who is and isn't yuh man.  Whatever you and truetrini have dat is between allyuh, unless is Maracas yuh talking about let dat be de last f**king time 'Bake and Shark' cross yuh blasted lips.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2008, 03:31:07 AM »
I tend to agree with that assertion that Wim was setup by Jackula...and that the incident with Lincoln was used as the catalyst to attain that end.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2008, 03:51:51 AM »

yuh is ah real asshole!

Waw  :o, like ah said in meh post de other day, TT doh leave no prisoners. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2008, 03:54:28 AM »

Doh get f**king carried away and be calling my name in yuh shit eh... me eh know, nor do I care which poor unfortunate man have tuh ride your blubbery ass, let alone to be telling you 'bout who is and isn't yuh man.  Whatever you and truetrini have dat is between allyuh, unless is Maracas yuh talking about let dat be de last f**king time 'Bake and Shark' cross yuh blasted lips.

Okayyyyyyyyyyy :o. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2008, 08:16:28 AM »
All yuh could cuss meh did al yuh bust hell right open I standin with d man all yuh give meh
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2008, 08:35:29 AM »
Fellas the reason ah brought up this thread again wasn't for allyuh to cuss each other out....no need for that..the sole purpose was that the man said some of our players not ready yet and nothing shone through more clearly than that statement on Sunday.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2008, 08:40:33 AM »
MEP by u bringin d post men if dey were men would realize dat dey was talkin crap but since dey is manicou by cussin me on a site I eh go b able 2 sleep 2nite and pay my bills dis mth end.

Stevie Wonder could c dem fellas wasn't ready but we is trinis we like 2 b mamaguy 

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2008, 08:47:50 AM »
well it takes a big man to admit that he's wrong....some ah dem fellas head buried so deep in de sand.....

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2008, 09:10:29 AM »
At least Wim wouldnt allow himself to be a muppet to Corneal like Maturana has
Hart for president

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2008, 10:19:43 AM »

yuh is ah real asshole!

So what kind of coach is Anton Corneal then?

BTW, why is WIM a shithound coach? What's your reasoning?

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

truetrini

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2008, 10:22:15 AM »

yuh is ah real asshole!

Kingman

like I say shit or what?

Wim is ah shit coach..and like Maturana is one too!

Doh talk about Corneal at all, he is ah f**king lap dog.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2008, 10:25:26 AM »

yuh is ah real asshole!

Kingman

like I say shit or what?

Wim is ah shit coach..and like Maturana is one too!

Doh talk about Corneal at all, he is ah f**king lap dog.

I never said you say shit. Did I? I just ask you a question. Straight forward one too. Still did not get a answer as to why Wim is a "shit snake" coach but whatever.

Kingman

truetrini

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »
wim go like you with all dem coconut trees in yuh profile/signature.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2008, 11:14:10 AM »
wim go like you with all dem coconut trees in yuh profile/signature.

Funny....very funny  ::)

Still didnt answer the question.  :rotfl:

Kingman

truetrini

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
kingman I have gone over my reasons at least ah 100times why he is ah shit hound dutch faker.

But jes for you, hear ah few ah meh points.

1.  he refused games saying de team eh good enough....how dey go get good if he intent on looking good alone?  He say dat dey lack experience and too slow for de international game, yet he eh want tuh expose dem to international football....ah wonder why?

2.  He frequently bad mouthed the league where he got his players from!   good coach never tells a player how bad he is or how good he is...he tells him and teaches him how to get better consistenlty and constantly..dat does NOT include belittling!

3.  He boof up de U-17 players in Korea telling dem dey eh good enuff and dat dem in ah different league tuh Ghana....during his half time talk!

He is ah dutch asshole

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2008, 12:11:44 PM »
kingman I have gone over my reasons at least ah 100times why he is ah shit hound dutch faker.

1.  he refused games saying de team eh good enough....how dey go get good if he intent on looking good alone?  He say dat dey lack experience and too slow for de international game, yet he eh want tuh expose dem to international football....ah wonder why?

2.  He frequently bad mouthed the league where he got his players from!   good coach never tells a player how bad he is or how good he is...he tells him and teaches him how to get better consistenlty and constantly..dat does NOT include belittling!

3.  He boof up de U-17 players in Korea telling dem dey eh good enuff and dat dem in ah different league tuh Ghana....during his half time talk!

He is ah dutch asshole

Thanks for answering my question. I understand where you coming from.

Let me ask you this though. Is he lying when he said that our game speed is too slow for the international stage?

Does he lie when he says that the TTproleague is weak? He surely wasn't the only coach to say it. Rene Simones said it but the only difference is that he wasn't as rough about it as Wim.

As for embarrassing our players, I will tell you this. It is called reverse physcology. If our players cannot deal with those things then they NOT ready for the next level. I was fortunate to be around quality coaches from scotland and Ireland. Let me tell you, you would be surprised how they talk to their players.

Some of their "inspirational" words include: - "you donkey, you can't make a 30 yard pass"? "you bloody wanker" "you not ready for this level, get lost"

HALF TIME TALK: - "you guys are all shit" then throws a roll of toilet paper at the team saying "take this, you guys will need it" and walks back outside with him and his staff cursing out everyone. 2nd half team comes back and wins the game.

So I am not saying Wim is a boss coach. I just saying he has a different style from that of me and you.

If those are your reasons for calling him a "shit hound" coach then kool.

But trust me when I say this, a lot of the things he says is the truth.

Kingman
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 12:20:59 PM by kingman »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2008, 12:16:13 PM »
What d Jack bout d truth d only ting is that we eh dealin wit a few good men

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »
Wim just became totally frustrated with HOW Jackula treated the BEST FOOTBALLERS from TnT and he allowed this to affect the way he operated in TnT.
I truly believe that his best interests were FOR the BEST players TnT had to offer.
Dont forget he was involved in this type of shit back in 1974 with his World Cup team, so I guess that he could not believe that it was happening in 2007
I am sure he realised that the players would NEVER be treated in a civilised manner EVER
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 12:29:16 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2008, 02:08:39 PM »
Granted he was frustrated, we all were.

So what if the players are not up to speed with the internbational game?  What was Wins strategy to deal with that?  Cancel international games that the players need to learn how to adjust?

And so what if the pro league is weak?  England have ah boom kick wild league, dey does say that dem league is de best...steups.

Wim shoulda shut he mouth coach whatever team he had and stop making shit with trinis...lewh he find a ducth ho and settle down right where he is.....yuh done know he horning weary

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »

He is ah dutch asshole

Thanks for answering my question. I understand where you coming from.

Let me ask you this though. Is he lying when he said that our game speed is too slow for the international stage?

Does he lie when he says that the TTproleague is weak? He surely wasn't the only coach to say it. Rene Simones said it but the only difference is that he wasn't as rough about it as Wim.

As for embarrassing our players, I will tell you this. It is called reverse physcology. If our players cannot deal with those things then they NOT ready for the next level. I was fortunate to be around quality coaches from scotland and Ireland. Let me tell you, you would be surprised how they talk to their players.

Some of their "inspirational" words include: - "you donkey, you can't make a 30 yard pass"? "you bloody wanker" "you not ready for this level, get lost"

HALF TIME TALK: - "you guys are all shit" then throws a roll of toilet paper at the team saying "take this, you guys will need it" and walks back outside with him and his staff cursing out everyone. 2nd half team comes back and wins the game.

So I am not saying Wim is a boss coach. I just saying he has a different style from that of me and you.

If those are your reasons for calling him a "shit hound" coach then kool.

But trust me when I say this, a lot of the things he says is the truth.

Kingman
Men didn't like de man cause he was gruff. But he eh lie bout a single ting.

Men getting hang up on de "palm tree" comment like dey never exaggerate to make a point. Like half of dem never say demselves how "Trini only like fete" or something equally hyperbolic and false.

truetrini

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »
sometimes ah does wonder about some ah allyuh oui.
Is not jes his gruffness he was an asshole and ah shit hound!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2008, 02:43:39 PM »
Kick yuh phonograph.

truetrini

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
Kick yuh phonograph.

Bend over because it look like yuh stick it up yuh bamsee

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »
Kick yuh phonograph.

Bend over because it look like yuh stick it up yuh bamsee
^^^gay fantasies^^^

truetrini

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
dat is why yuh shoving inanimate objects up yuh arse?

try tuh fit ah coconut tree up dey too nah...yuh might atract Wim.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »

You know on this board besides TI you is the biggest football asshole. You know nothing...zilch about football and you calling one of the best coaches T&T has ever seen a shithound. all because be cuff your eunuch friend. Well tell your eunuch friend is time for him to either speak up or ride out becz all he doing , as far as I am concerned, is sitting down under coconut trees and collecting free money. Wim shoulda fart in a kerchief and give LP to smell. Damn smallminded Trini.

1]; } ?>