March 28, 2024, 06:47:01 AM

Author Topic: Seven Searching Questions....Come Back Again  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Seven Searching Questions....Come Back Again
« on: February 09, 2007, 05:38:24 PM »
Yes forumites,

I have broken down this thing before and I shall revisit this topic for a third time and I want you to answer the seven questions with the current team and personnel in charge.

They have no kinda secret behind this, wondering why we getting cutarse, or why we not learning anything.

For the benefit of the newcomers lets go tru again shall we.

Original Seven Searching Questions

Seven Searching Questions Revisited

SEVEN SEARCHING QUESTIONS

1) Which of two soverigns is imbued with moral law?

2) Which of the two generals has most ability?

3) With whom lie the advantages derived from heaven and earth?

4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?

5) Which Army is the stronger?

6) On which side are officers and men most highly trained?

7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?

By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.[/b]

Now I have looked at questions 1-7 in this light with regard to our last three games...

Question 1) Jack Warner......N/A no moral law here.

Question 2) If we use Wim as our General. we are not sure how he ranks among his peers, He was better than his Caribbean counter parts but is questionable vs the Haitian coach, Guimares and Medford. If we use Theobold his leadership qualities and experience do not match up well vs Bruny Pierre, Solis and the Panamanian captain.

Question 3) We had the advantage vs Haiti, In central America it was all theirs, especially the first game with the lost luggage, had to buy boots etc.

Question 4) Not sure, only with sealy did a poor performance result in punishment.

Question 5) We are the weakest Army in both equipment and depth.

Question 6) Not sure against Haiti but vs our central American counterparts we were weaker.

Question 7) Unsure about this question. There is the current impasse between the ttff and players, also players and their clubs. The motivational factor of money and caps is high right now in our team. I could be wrong on this and how I look at the question I stand corrected on its interpretation.

3 ways a Ruler can bring misfortune on an army (Wim not looking too good here)

1) By commanding the army to advance or to retreat, being ignorant of the fact that it cannot obey. This amounts to hobblng the army.

2) By attempting to govern an army in the same way he administers a kingdom, being ignorant of the conditions which obtain in an army. This causes restlessness among the soldiers.

3) By employing the officers of his army without discriminination, through ignorance of the military principle of adapting action to circumstances. This shakes the confidence of the soldiers.

But when the army is restless and distrustful, trouble is sure to come from other fuedal princes. This is simply equivalent in results to bringing anarchy into the army and flinging victory away.

5 essentials for victory

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight

He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces (we not consistent, small side does run us and big side does cut we arse, but sometimes we surprise dem)

He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all ranks (Men spirit ent the same, from kingman reports in training)

He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.(Our team not prepared, men lacking basics and FITNESS)

He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the soverign.( Jack and Fenwick interfere big time)

Victory lies in the knowledge of those five points.

SO WE SEE WHY CUTARSE WAS ADMINISTERED AND MORE IS FORTHCOMING

To be continued....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 09:56:50 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Searching Questions....Come Back Again
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 08:01:09 PM »
Touches....  Iman is inspired. I dont know another forumite who has de ability to systematically break down de squad as you can. Breds like SUPA say in a post... ah cya put no smiley face because this is serious business. Yuh gone clear wid dis one and I thought dat I should take de time out to show my personal appreciation. I may not  agree with everything you have said or written in your life but for your ability to showcase de warriors in every light, i am grateful. Even Sun Tzu would be proud today. Ah cya respond to de post yet because ah aint even read it yet, but i will. It was too intense so ah had to come and big yuh up first and then get back to de masterpiece.

for all who thought this was a Fete in here... Get it straight..........This is Madness!!!!!

Big up yuhself Touches and keep up de good work.     

P.S. Ah might have to change yuh name to Lambsbread!!!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 04:57:01 PM »
SEVEN SEARCHING QUESTIONS

1) Which of two soverigns is imbued with moral law?

1: altho with jack we might loose. this is still south american countries we dealing with and they good fuh messing we up. cutting off de lights when we training, sending we bus late, giving we ah little bit ah balls. i say we have an advantage on this one.

2) Which of the two generals has most ability?

hands down they got it. if we use wim- he not experienced enough on this level

3) With whom lie the advantages derived from heaven and earth?

we could never win on this one because this in football terms heavily weighs on homefield advantage and we does take-ennn football and not into de cheering whole game and thing. another point is most of this team is not used to the south american experience. we lorse here too

4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?

ah go say draw here. neither us nor south american countries could put disipline on our resume

5) Which Army is the stronger?

we had a new team. couldnt even call it an army

6) On which side are officers and men most highly trained?

individually these guys maybe were trained but the core of the team has not been together long enough

7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?

with trini is neither here nor there.only man on that team likely to get punished is hardest. i hear man home does look at de man like he supposed to be an angel all of ah sudden. is like they waiting fuh him to f#$k-up. but in dem other countries if yuh miss ah penalty yuh granny wouldnt invite yuh home fuh christmas, and that is if yuh bredda aint kill yuh. nahkid woulda be ah memory if he did do that shyt to any ah dem countries.

By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.

WE WERE DESTINED TO LOOSE
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 05:23:53 PM »
Without me writing a short essay, I will sum up my answer in a few sentences, mental preparation and faith in oneself will make the most mediocre players play great on the field, a coach who believes in his players and invests the time to make them better, will bring success, faith in oneself I will again say triumphs over antyhing, once you believe and your mindset is right, success is attainable.

This is an example of what we should be doing as a national team and what our coaches should invest time in:  http://www.personalbestconsulting.com/elite_college.html

I don't need to talk about the Art of War, because we all know where the deficiencies lie and who they lie with... So we have two choices, we deal with the problem or we try to stabilize the problem and make the illness easier to cope with until we find ah remedy...

God is de BOSS....

1]; } ?>