April 26, 2024, 12:44:17 PM

Author Topic: Yorkie = Legend  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yorkie = Legend
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 06:22:24 AM »
Thks for the read. :) :)
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 06:35:37 AM »
gud lil read, thanx :beermug:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline SAFC Demon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Into The Light
Roy Keane's Red and White Army......... Ha'way the lads!

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 07:48:05 AM »
I think he is gonna have a great run in to the end of the season, he is really enjoying his football again and loves playing to the crowd. Did you see him trying to gee us up last Saturday when we had a corner, great to see
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 09:08:56 AM »
here is the live audio link that the felllas on www.readytogo.net/smb are listening to
http://mfile.akamai.com/6095/live/reflector:35549.asx?bkup=35550
enjoy
Ha'way Lads!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 09:17:47 AM by WestCoastTrini »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 09:25:50 AM »
thanks Cartman.... and yeh we know how Yorkie can be a playboi.... :devil: :devil:

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »
nice read...
big playa

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 12:20:31 PM »
nice read...
big playa

hard lucks we hand yuh team ah 2-0 defeat... i wish ah coulda play de game against yall... wqe ended up makin finals and lost tuh de blue squad... buh we played the second semi final so we barely had any time to rest and we had injuires... buh say wuh ah grab 4 goals so ah happy.

well played.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 12:36:43 PM »
from: http://www.sunderlandtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle.aspx?sectionid=1108&articleid=2040632

DWIGHT Yorke will dig deep to lift his form for the promotion run-in.
The veteran midfielder has been an influential presence in the last few weeks as Sunderland have caught up with the play-off pack.
At 35, he could be forgiven for feeling the pace of a demanding Championship season, but instead he's set himself new targets.
Yorke said: "I feel in good nick and, touch wood, I have been lucky with injuries.
"It is the team that matters most, but it is nice to be able to contribute in some way.
"I feel like I am getting better, but there is a little bit more to come from me and that is what all of us have to look for.
"The more we win, the more players play with confidence. I'm trying to do my stuff and trying to help the team to get the results we need."
Sunderland were hoping to push into a play-off place for the first time this season when they travelled to meet Plymouth Argyle.
Yorke has lived up to his star billing of late, but he never felt pressure to perform after joining from Australian champions Sydney in August.
"I've never look on football as pressure," insisted the former Manchester United ace.
"I knew there was a big challenge for me here. I didn't realise what a big club this is until I got here, but I would never consider playing in front of thousands of good fans as pressure.
"I have made a good living out of the game and been blessed with a certain talent to play football. I enjoy every minute of it.
"Pressure is when you can't pay the bills."
Sunderland
were floundering in the relegation zone before Roy Keane arrived as manager and launched his rebuilding process.
The progress has been significant, but Yorke added: "This is where the hard work really begins.
"The team was low in confidence and self esteem when the gaffer came in and he has turned that round. A the moment, we're going in the right direction and are in a decent position.
"But it's a topsy turvy league and we can't get carried away because things can change quickly – football can kick you you-know-where at any time!"

Interesting statement.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 12:38:31 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

1]; } ?>