April 23, 2024, 03:16:40 PM

Author Topic: blade like fust time eh...!!!  (Read 1804 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
blade like fust time eh...!!!
« on: July 16, 2005, 05:56:32 PM »
Lawd mi na see blade pass like dat since I saw Cyd Gray play ball.. That is not De same Jamaica I saw played against Mexico..it surely wasn't..Dem man and dem passing some serious blade eh!!!!!! Like JA was looking out for TNT?.... ..dem trying to bruck up some a dem white bwoys ...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: blade like fust time eh...!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 06:50:25 PM »
Bred.. That kinda of asshole tackling not right dred.. that is real dramma.. I hope we doh have to play dem in no kinda friendly beforeany of our WCQ oui !!!!. NAh man
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 06:58:22 PM »
Bred.. That kinda of asshole tackling not right dred.. that is real dramma.. I hope we doh have to play dem in no kinda friendly beforeany of our WCQ oui !!!!. NAh man

Kind remind me of that tackle that Ancil Elcock put on Cuathemoc Blanco som eyears ago. The player didnt fully recover from the injuery sustained.

What we are seeing from tehse young NPL based footballers is nothing but youthful exhuberance. I believe with time, they will mature into better defenders. Good to see the youths being exposed to international ball at an early age.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 07:07:24 PM »
I eno y dey didnt put  atiba instead of cyd

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 09:20:59 PM »

Kind remind me of that tackle that Ancil Elcock put on Cuathemoc Blanco som eyears ago. The player didnt fully recover from the injuery sustained.

What we are seeing from tehse young NPL based footballers is nothing but youthful exhuberance. I believe with time, they will mature into better defenders. Good to see the youths being exposed to international ball at an early age.

Jamaica playing like that for years now.  They is even get in brawls in other people country.  But it doh bother me...dat is just their style.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 01:32:13 AM »

Jamaica playing like that for years now. They is even get in brawls in other people country. But it doh bother me...dat is just their style.

Jess their style?.. Nah man.. Dat en no style to be proud off. Taking men out by thier kneee.. Not cool dred.. and is not ONE player doing , it is several players guilty of that shit.. I cyar condone that man..

DAt en no kinda style to have...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 07:42:16 AM »

RF yuh ent surprise meh there. Still the most predictably deceiptful supporter. Everybody here could tell yuh that Elcock was a wild man. That was his game and the Blanco tackle was probably the worst of his career.

Yet you really trying to convince men that aggressive play and hard tackling, basicaly physical intimidation is not part of JA football since way back. If these are youth players how the whole team playing so? Where they learn that style of ball if they all home-based? Why the coaches picking players who are wild?

Physical intimidation and foul tackling has always been a part of the JA football. You might not be proud of it but don't try to tell people otherwise.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 10:12:33 AM »
Dat has always been Jamaica's MO.The difference between this team and those in the '90's is de experience in passing de blade.Occacionally they'll produce a Trini type player like Whitmore and we'll produce a JA type player like Elcock. ;D

1]; } ?>