April 24, 2024, 02:40:23 AM

Author Topic: YOUNG TRINI PROSPECT  (Read 1638 times)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
YOUNG TRINI PROSPECT
« on: July 17, 2005, 10:06:07 AM »
allright all yuh..... My name is Miguel Rodriguez i am 17 yers old and i lived the first 13 years of my life in trinidad......when there i was in C.I.C. and played for the under 14 team and Perkins Soccer Institute.....i moved abroad with my mother here in Brooklyn,Usa but i have been finding some training abilities with teams up here.....i was on teh BROOKLYN PATRIOTS under 19 team at 16 until they dissolved the team this season (i is the only fella left on the rost er and ahh too old for under 16 so u understad) AYSO will most likely be where i have to demonstrate my skills and i have received interest fromclubs like BRooklyn United,Brooklyn Italians ....my school does not have a football team and i basically have to wait till college to get competitve again.......however i was invited to train with the UNDER 17 national team but the team was no longer competing in competitive matches when i was summoned thus it evolved to nothing...my info is supposed to still be with the TTFA but i wonder if any of you good trinis could help a youthman who serious bout books and discipline jsut as much as achiveing greatness on teh field and giving back to my land TRINIDAD any info about what to do

who to contact about clubs up here
how do i get informed of any cahcne to be called again to the team
college scouting info you might noe that woudl help me out
any info at all is realli good and thanks for everything

respectfully
Miguelito

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: YOUNG TRINI PROSPECT
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
Nice to see the interest. Not sure bout football under the college level up in the US. Most of the guys from T&T got recognized through the intercol thing down here. So i'm supposing you just keep fit and stick wit hthe training till college.

As for the TTFF well padnah ..... them in a mess ...  i hope they still have ur credentials on file and once u start playing some regular football again they might notice. However you come to the right place ....if is anywhere you coulda go for help ...here it is.

Man does come here for hurricane relief and all .... so keep yuh head up. Things does always work out.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 10:18:54 AM »
thanks for teh good werk......things does werk out that is what the woman in teh ttff office tell me when she said they go call me back when they rebuild the team lol

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 10:26:40 AM »
Call the TTFF and speak to Sean fuentes, the Press Officer.

Ask him how to get in contact with the Youth TD..Anton Corneal and the National TD...Lincoln Phillips.

Sean is cool and if he knows your predicament, will try to assist.

Good luck Dread.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 02:02:16 PM »
If yuh have videos of yourself in action, send it to the TTFF or some of the pfl clubs

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 05:11:49 AM »
Yo! I went to New York Institute of Technology in Long Island, NY. They have a top program out there. I am good friends with the head coach there. If you are a good player I can give him a call and arrange a training session at the beginning of the season. I wished you had said this earlier when he just started recruiting. He is always asking for players from the Islands. I already got a few local players up there. The school is division II, don't let that fool you. It is very competitive some of the schools there have defeated top division I schools. Because Division I have age limits most of the older more experience players compete in Division II. Email me at fivers23@yahoo.com

1]; } ?>