March 28, 2024, 11:20:45 AM

Author Topic: Interesting things about Iraq....  (Read 6769 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Interesting things about Iraq....
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2007, 07:59:54 PM »
I can't get in. It says it is at the maxiumum viewers

www.trinitv.net

dcs...click dat one too eh?  :devil:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2007, 08:14:21 PM »
dcs...read it here : http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

~~~

PH...if a tree falls in the woods and there's no one there to hear it...etc etc...lol

I would think fact and opinion are separate things. In your example, the sky is blue regardless of whether you've experienced it or not.

yes they seperate.
and yes it is blue whether i experience it or not...but "i" woundlt know it until i experince it my self. until then its only an opnion... ie it is approaching the truth. but falls short.
maybe call it the middle ground between knowing and not knowing.
btw allyuh eh notice the illumnati change the name ah this thread on we all kinda thing
dcs u think queenie alidgned with the illumanati tell meh now
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »
not me nuh. Ah see de tread name change but I tort de original poster do dat...not so?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2007, 08:30:20 PM »
not me nuh. Ah see de tread name change but I tort de original poster do dat...not so?
no gyul...lol they change compre yard fowl thread name also..lol shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 8) 8)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 09:13:15 PM by THE Polished Hoe »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »
lol...aight...is so it go arong here? Well now ah know...

so de Hunks tread might tun into Brigo descendants tread den?

anyway, ah gorn...

all yuh walk good.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 09:10:53 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2007, 03:32:18 AM »
Another interesting fact about IRAQ is that it actually helped President George W Bush understand geography more.

One evening in the white house at the daily IRAQ situation briefing Rumsfeld presented the President the daily casuallty count he said that 3 Brazilians were KIA . The president got very disturbed and when asked by Rumsfeld what was wrong he replied " How much is a Brazilian ?"

;D ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 04:04:46 AM »

Koran  (9:11 ) - For it is written that a  son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.  The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah  and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more  rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;  and there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

so let me get this straight. Bush's invasion of Iraq was not only foretold by the Koran, but the Koran also says that Bush will cleanse the middle-east and peace will follow

happy days  :)
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »

Koran  (9:11 ) - For it is written that a  son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.  The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah  and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more  rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;  and there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

so let me get this straight. Bush's invasion of Iraq was not only foretold by the Koran, but the Koran also says that Bush will cleanse the middle-east and peace will follow

happy days  :)
Too right Jay.

The truth of these statements is less important than its relevance.

People who "interpret" these prophecies as fact, after the fact, always note the coincidences and never mention the more numerous contradictions.

Also none of these were originally written in English, most are metaphors and none are specific. The eagle for example is an old religious symbol. It is more likely that the reference is to Christianity in General than the US specifically. Now, predicting conflict between Islam and Christianity does not take any divine inspiration. Also this could easily apply to the wars of Crusades between Christianity and Islam.

That Iraq has a unique historical significance is currently a coincidence of geography and political history. To say that Bush or America is driven more by the hallowed significance of the country rather than political or economic motives is a real stretch.

Also what is the point about the verse number 9:11?

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2007, 08:11:44 AM »
if you look hard enough, you will find apparent connections in random events ...

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2007, 10:46:49 PM »
if you look hard enough, you will find apparent connections in random events ...

Correct.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>