April 26, 2024, 12:14:35 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Observation...A Fluke win but I doe care...Go Connection  (Read 13766 times)

TrinInfinite

Re: D Touches Match Observation...A Fluke win but I doe care...Go Connection
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
The PESSIMIST of the YEAR award goes too, none other than............... :devil:

God is de BOSS....

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 11:25:28 AM »
Boy Touches,

Big up on your report breds as usual a good read and good insight................Boy some peeps on this site eh like wah u say.
 I too feel the sanme way..............Yeah they WIN and I happy for the Connection , however all touches saying is that (Our level of play not ready for Chivas). Probabilty will tell you that our luck will run out !!!!

I going and watch the match on FSC 2nite and then I will comment .......Also Touches and Warrior dude was actually at the game, therefore I would take their analysis over a person that did not see the game !!!

Bless fadder  :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »
a win is a win yes  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 11:40:43 AM »
Ah noticin a trend here.

People who was AT DE GAME in large part agreein wit Trini Warrior & Touches.

Many of de ones who WASNT AT DE GAME, fuh de most part callin de 2 a dem hater, unpatriotic, pretty football lovers etc.

Interestin.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »
I tink everybody loves the under dog ,and when they beat a giant ...And ppl start explaining that it was fluke ,once in lifetime ,little karmic joke ,it takes away some of the fun of the victory  ;D .We kick they
taco asses  :rotfl:

PS thanks for the report touches :salute:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 01:09:50 PM by Compre »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2007, 01:09:53 PM »
Compre my 2 yr old son likes your avatar.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »
If every time we play and ting, man could enjoy the game for what it is that would be a blessng . If we did lorse what wouldah be de verdict.As usual you were entertaining. This rounds yuh put a enlightning twist to the report . Glad to see you could enjoy the win and feel good. Keep up the good work.

And thanks for the report . ;D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 02:15:28 PM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »
Touches!!!, You is a boss writer. When you make an analysis of a game, I ain,t see the game, but I take your word for it. But I and many of the older forumites are not that naive about our football. I expected Chivas to dominate. This team beat SaoPaulo. But I was not expecting them to win with 10 men. And coming from behind to boot. If WC get for or five in Mex, tell meh, who will be surpriiised.

Touches don't stop the good analysis.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 03:34:43 PM »
I appreciate when people does keep it real.

Thanks for the report Touches. Till de nex one.  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 04:44:28 PM »
Ah love this forum yes......

The truth! You can't handle the truth!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »
The truth is in the evidence.

Watch it up until Jan Michael get the red card.  Press STOP.  Den think and make an assessment.

Think about clear cut chances....balls into the box.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 06:00:16 PM »
No DCS yuh cah stop there , WC supposed to attack like if nutting happen. 

And if they win but doh play convincingly then they is shit.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »
W-Connection Goat and hero of the night was a SHITTY rasta in a yellow boots in the back. If alyuh think Seon Power on he worse day bad....he look like Canavarro........compared to that Rasta.

Rasta was the reason W-Con was playing with 10 men from the 20th min.

Rasta make a pass back under no pressure...he just ent look up....and pass it straight to the Chivas fwd. 1 v 1 vs the keeper and Jan off he line and out the box....BIG BIG save and he hadda get a red.

I think that Rasta was Devon Drayton ?
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »
Compre my 2 yr old son likes your avatar.
He like gansta rap  ??? cool !!  ;D

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2007, 06:43:27 PM »
 Honestly I think Connection did well...It wasn't like one on one chances  and balls coming off the crossbar every minute...At least in the first half that I see...Chivas have the ball but didn't effectively attack in the attacking third...so what if they had the ball...if you have it at two-thirds of pitch it means nothing...Now I really think men is Haters...that rasta is a youth man...He probably never play against such opposition...give him a break...Hector Hughton impress me when he got the ball...Good Prospect...Pacheco could have played much better...At least in the half I see...I really cyah believe men was actually against packing it in...and with 10 men....Connection actually got the first real opportunity to score and shoud have....Go T&T

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2007, 07:12:03 PM »
4 d life of me i cant understand how in God's name, a team could be down a goal and a man against a team ranked 24th on the world club standings. equalise then score d goal 2 go ahead. none of which were a penalty or an own goal or a referee or linesman assist AND its being called a fluke.

i think thats gross disrescpect 2 d team. any1 with 2 eyes or even 1 would see  that they were outplayed even the players  woulld b honest enough 2 admit this but football is a result oriented sport 1st b4 anything else. now its obvious that chivas are in a different class 2 us, after all they are ranked 24th, but being totally outplayed and still beating the side can in now way b interpreted as a fluke.

thing is this may have been the 1st time lots of u have seen chivas play so i guess men were awestricken.  if men interested in seein football from our latin neighbour's then please invest in direct tv.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
 I feeling rel sick...I cyah believe someone woudl say something like this about how Connection play....Touches, Connection DESERVE that victory...Chivas didn't create any setta clear chances and Connection was responsible for that

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I just finished watching the WC v Chivas game
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2007, 07:21:57 PM »
and I must ask.....WHAT GAME WAS TRINI-WARRIOR AND TOUCHES WATCHING? 10 man W connection did us proud. No doubt that Chivas was the better team but to say that W connection was shitty and they were run over is just plain bunk. Sorry to say but both posts were as  misleading as Powell's address to the Un on WMDs in Iraq. You two guys need to understand the game a bit more before giving such definitive reports.

I know you both mean well and believe what you are writing is the truth but terrorists believe that wil get virgins in paradise after killing people. Moral? they honestly believe so but they are honestly wrong!.

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2007, 07:31:33 PM »
to all you big time football analysis its plain and simple goals win games ( touches thx for the report)the team that scores the most win. It is that way in most sports it not all 2-1 w connections goes the in the records books not who trap ball and look fancy.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: I just finished watching the WC v Chivas game
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2007, 07:39:49 PM »
Ok ok ok I saw de whole game and listened carefully to the post match interviews with Earl Jean, Seabra and Coach Fevrier. I feel even better about Connection after seeing this. Seriously.

Chivas is a well oiled side. Connection's defense was very good. They could easily replace (or compete to say it more nicely) with the T&T Digicel Warriors back 4. With a li'l tightening up Connection could do some damage as they played quite handicapped for quite a while. I believe that if Vianna, a fit Toussaint, a fit Seabra and comeback by Spann happens someday, this team will be quite a handful. Yuh could see when they invested a bit more in holding midfielders how the game changed dramatically. Still too much errors with the 1 touch passing though, but there is time for improvement. Good performance by back-up keeper (Beckles) and excellent decision to sacrifice himself (Jan Michael).

I await the return game as these fellas look motivated and have guts. The scene with Seabra scoring was a nice buildup and spectaclar finish dread. The Coach has is head on  and was very right to say that chasing them all over the field made no sense especially with 10 men. He has a nice tight li'l respectful and loyal family there, Earl Jean is very good with giving interviews to the media and I was impressed by his poise and attitude. In all this team in T&T is something to be proud of, not ashamed of. I mean this seriously.

We must still congratulate Touches for being so diligent to give reports each time and more imortantly, go out to see those games each time, as that means yuh care about yuh team. I do think though that Fevrier played to a plan, a real plan that yuh could see, that worked. I am optimistic after seeing this as I always liked W Connection's ball more than the other teams. Better to come in the following years. Leh we just work to geh rid of Jackula, Scamps and Grodent as they are millstones around our necks preventing good people from achieving faster development
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I just finished watching the WC v Chivas game
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2007, 07:49:20 PM »
Ok ok ok I saw de whole game and listened carefully to the post match interviews with Earl Jean, Seabra and Coach Fevrier. I feel even better about Connection after seeing this. Seriously.

Chivas is a well oiled side. Connection's defense was very good. They could easily replace (or compete to say it more nicely) with the T&T Digicel Warriors back 4. With a li'l tightening up Connection could do some damage as they played quite handicapped for quite a while. I believe that if Vianna, a fit Toussaint, a fit Seabra and comeback by Spann happens someday, this team will be quite a handful. Yuh could see when they invested a bit more in holding midfielders how the game changed dramatically. Still too much errors with the 1 touch passing though, but there is time for improvement. Good performance by back-up keeper (Beckles) and excellent decision to sacrifice himself (Jan Michael).

I await the return game as these fellas look motivated and have guts. The scene with Seabra scoring was a nice buildup and spectaclar finish dread. The Coach has is head on  and was very right to say that chasing them all over the field made no sense especially with 10 men. He has a nice tight li'l respectful and loyal family there, Earl Jean is very good with giving interviews to the media and I was impressed by his poise and attitude. In all this team in T&T is something to be proud of, not ashamed of. I mean this seriously.

We must still congratulate Touches for being so diligent to give reports each time and more imortantly, go out to see those games each time, as that means yuh care about yuh team. I do think though that Fevrier played to a plan, a real plan that yuh could see, that worked. I am optimistic after seeing this as I always liked W Connection's ball more than the other teams. Better to come in the following years. Leh we just work to geh rid of Jackula, Scamps and Grodent as they are millstones around our necks preventing good people from achieving faster development

hear hear...excellent post

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »
W-Connection Goat and hero of the night was a SHITTY rasta in a yellow boots in the back. If alyuh think Seon Power on he worse day bad....he look like Canavarro........compared to that Rasta.

Rasta was the reason W-Con was playing with 10 men from the 20th min.

Rasta make a pass back under no pressure...he just ent look up....and pass it straight to the Chivas fwd. 1 v 1 vs the keeper and Jan off he line and out the box....BIG BIG save and he hadda get a red.

I think that Rasta was Devon Drayton ?

yea it was Devon Drayton

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 08:28:58 PM »
 the Rasta win rel tackles...he did fairly well in my book....He didn't hang his head after the Jan got sent off...He pick up and start playing again....The Rasta did ok man...Honestly Connection didn't deserve critism They did well...T&T supporters have to know football before they open they mouth and talk about who play crap...Them fellas could give Wim a clinic in how to defend...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2007, 11:11:54 PM »
I just saw up to when the keeper get send off. The decision was split send decision. I am not going to blame him, now that I have seen the tape. The rasta guy was the goat, But to be honest he is playing well so far. I think is the boots. A yellow boots. You think a grown up man would dare step out in a yellow boots in Geo. V or PSA. But anyway ah going to look at the rest. The sub keeper made a good save on the free kick. That is the hallmark of a good player. he delivered in a crucial situation as he came on for Jan.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2007, 04:32:36 AM »
How did jemmot play?  :devil:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2007, 04:55:17 AM »
ey boy...touches have real good touches boy.....and the man know de game on the pitch well....me and touches manhandle the opposition in a SW sweat...ent ???...lol...is jess dat he have a big big big knee brace on....so he down to walking pace....but that is when yuh play de real football.....

you and touches eh ::)

small mag and jeffers we jumping ship and leaving dem old men next sweat ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2007, 07:19:37 AM »
Well I jus wake up after watching the game last nite........I think Connection did really well , to hold on for so long with 10 men. Boy Pacheco shoulda score that goal at the start of the game..........The defense was okay, yeah the rasta Drayton was dummying balls that he should have attacked( as a defender) , however he made up for it as he was involved in the second goal.
Chivas mind you did have more chances than Connection, they had possesion, but Chivas did not stamp themseleves on the game. Connection had some chances, they were decent with the counter attacks. However Touches was correct in the fact Chivas was knocking that ball real easy, Connection was defending from start to finish.
In ending Coonection showed alot of grit and determination...........Bring on Seabra was a defianite spark as he had his hand in both goals. Now some of allyuhgo get vex, but the standouts on the team last nite ........was the Lucians(Earl and Elijah#5) , the Brazilians and the lil Columbian......the Trinis play arite.....Beckles was the best Trini and Pacheco was not bad, he should score the blaming goal............All in all a decent performance, however we have to attac Chivas and unsettle them by not letting them control the tempo..........GOOD one Connection  :beermug:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2007, 07:25:36 AM »
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone actually taped it ? or is another replay coming on ?

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:18 AM »
Touches I agree with you. I saw that game last night and W Connection is in a world of hurt on the 28th. The only time in which they challenged Chivas was near the end of the game when WC scored.

Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2007, 09:12:03 AM »
Ok ok ok. I find is shit now! Ease off the man nah. His reputation aside, the man made a post in the interest of those not being able to attend. That constitutes the mass majority of you who are criticizing him now. While we are all welcome to disagree, I think you are taking his statements grossly out of context and using your patriotism as a vehicle for nonsensical emotional tirades.

The colourful language of the poster in question, whether he is discribing a pretty flick or a pretty female, is his way of brining the reader closer to the experience. If you really thought about what he posted it would read no different from every news report you got on the game.

We did well to come away with a victory, but our shortcomings were exposed time and again by a technically superior side. NO ONE WHO SAW THE GAME CAN ARGUE OTHERWISE!

No one is upset that they won, nor do they want to see them lose in the return game. But if they play the way they did on Tuesday night, the chances of receiving such favour from God again are slim to nothing. That is all he was trying to say.

We ehn reach no where yet, get over it! If you want to revel in mediocrity and celebrate half a victory, then by all means do so, but the rest of us, and certainly W Connection, know that that there is more football to be played and way more work to do.

I didn't go to the game on Tuesday, but i remember attending Jabloteh's classroom session with Chicago Fire a few years ago and well, the rest is history. We like to celebrate prematurely in this country, and in this region on a whole.

I'm sure that many of you are jaded by disappointments of the past. Greater efficiency on and off the field would seek to reduce them from recurring. But hey... 2-1 lucky wins is what will help us win this cup and get us to South Africa right?

Allyuh cya be for real nah!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:54:06 AM by Swima »
Success will never take you by surprise.

1]; } ?>