April 29, 2024, 09:39:49 AM

Author Topic: Bald Britney gets new tattoo  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bald Britney gets new tattoo
« on: February 17, 2007, 07:44:55 PM »
Bald Britney gets new tattoo in L.A. Sat Feb 17, 5:18 PM ET

LOS ANGELES -        Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley with her head shaved completely bald.

Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sits Friday night for a new tattoo — a pair of red and pink lips.

"She just wanted something real small on her wrist, something dainty," Max Gott, the tattoo artist at Body and Soul in Sherman Oaks, told the TV station. "She got some cute little lips on her wrist."

Derrik Snell, who works at the tattoo parlor, said Spears showed up without notice and stayed for about 90 minutes as about 60 fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

"She seemed fine," Snell said. "I didn't really notice (the hairdo) at first, she had a hood on when she showed up."

The appearance came the same day as reports on TV and Web sites that Spears, who has drawn criticism for her recent partying and sloppy behavior, had briefly checked into rehab.

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager, couldn't be reached for comment.

Syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" first reported that Spears had entered a treatment facility. Celebrity Web site TMZ.com then said the singer had entered a treatment center but had checked out one day later. Neither revealed their sources.

People magazine's Web site, citing "a source," said Spears had gone in and out of rehab, and identified the facility as        Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean.

"Access Hollywood" then said the reports weren't true, but didn't cite a source.

A woman who answered the phone at Crossroads told The Associated Press that she couldn't confirm or deny anyone's presence at the facility.

Angelique Uram, a Spears fan who stood on the tattoo parlor's sidewalk for Friday night's spectacle, was aghast at the singer's new look.

"We could see her in the mirror, and her head is completely shaved," she told KABC. "It looks terrible."

Police arrived to control the crowd and helped Spears' bodyguards guide her into a waiting SUV, her head covered by a hooded sweatshirt.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 07:47:51 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bald Britney gets new tattoo
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »
lol  :rotfl:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 07:26:07 AM »
more pics

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 08:03:29 AM »
wait where all of this come from ?
wha the neck wrong with this chile ???

check in rehab for what ?
is only because ah doh watch dem fools no more on GossipTV (all american TV stations)
ah miss dis story...
Madonna tell Brt she ain't want no wannabe behind her, so Brit decide to follow Sinear OConnor or what ?

Kevin getting the children...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 08:05:42 AM by Judge Ju-C »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 08:36:24 AM »
allyuh chirren see wha drug is do?

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 11:40:42 AM »
Let the truth be known. The reason she shaved her hair off is because of all the weave and false hair she has been using did distroy her natural hair and scalp. The demand on a performers hair is very strong and this can cause issued with the sclap. In one nights performance a performer can go through as much as 10 hair styles.
In Britneys case she had spots on her scalp where the hair had fallen off because of this reason. Cutting it off is the only way to try and have it grow back to tally healthy. Her sclp needs to recover from the abuse it suffered during the years of performing.
I don't like her as a performer actually can't stand her or any of her works but I must defend her actions here since there is a medical reason for it.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
Let the truth be known. The reason she shaved her hair off is because of all the weave and false hair she has been using did distroy her natural hair and scalp. The demand on a performers hair is very strong and this can cause issued with the sclap. In one nights performance a performer can go through as much as 10 hair styles.
In Britneys case she had spots on her scalp where the hair had fallen off because of this reason. Cutting it off is the only way to try and have it grow back to tally healthy. Her sclp needs to recover from the abuse it suffered during the years of performing.
I don't like her as a performer actually can't stand her or any of her works but I must defend her actions here since there is a medical reason for it.

all what you said there Friday I agree with you 100000% - btw what medical reasons ? did her "agent" say so ?

Friday, this is how i see it. When you go out in public with a shaving kit, go into a store with one big ass see through window with 50 plus papazzi snippin you non stop, then take out your shaver and calmly start shaving off your hair.....well that tells me you reach where you going.  What happen to your bathroom at HOME ?

blame fame, money, your friends, blame your father, your 3 marriage, your agent, even blame lack of education - hopefully she'll have enough common sense to take the blame for her own actions. Get the help she so needs, go home and take care of those 2 helpess children.

god lets hope she remembers she has 2 children.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 01:34:28 PM »
Plenty zug
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile