April 18, 2024, 10:51:28 AM

Author Topic: W Connection off to Mexico...hoping to create history.  (Read 16648 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: W Connection off to Mexico...hoping to create history.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 05:28:45 PM »
Not you die hard, is Jahyout-man I referring to. I agree, show some support man, wha' so hard bout dat, even if we lose. But again, Jahyout'-man might not have de passport y'undastan'?  ;)
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 05:33:06 PM »
lol :D . thought is was me lol. was wondering what a say wrong  ??? . yeh as i say, men rel crying down d team boy it shamefull  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 05:49:04 PM »
YO! I dream last night dat I read ah headline saying that WConnection beat Chivas 1-0 at home, and i only just remember de dream when ah see dis thread.....dreams do come true? ah hope so!
Oh, and by de way after hearing dem cacahole Hispanic/Mexican/Whatever-they-are commentators after we qualify for de WC last year, i considered de whole lot ah dem ah bunch ah racist c*#ts.....just my penny...Go CONNNECTION!!!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 05:52:29 PM »
YO! I dream last night dat I read ah headline saying that WConnection beat Chivas 1-0 at home, and i only just remember de dream when ah see dis thread.....dreams do come true? ah hope so!
Oh, and by de way after hearing dem cacahole Hispanic/Mexican/Whatever-they-are commentators after we qualify for de WC last year, i considered de whole lot ah dem ah bunch ah racist c*#ts.....just my penny...Go CONNNECTION!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Nah boy! Eh!   :rotfl: :rotfl: Allyuh jess nuh easy nah.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 06:06:47 PM »
Don't study JahYouth he obviously don't know much about football and defensive shape and stuff like that...Also Chivas chances? Half chances for the most part because they always had to contend with the ever-present Connection Centre Back for the chances you stated...Connection scored the best goal and played within their strengths and won the game...Chivas obviously does play higher level of football but Connection raise their game and I feel they will do it again

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 09:18:09 PM »
attack attack attack and attack some more :challenge: :challenge:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 10:29:15 PM »
I'm surprised at the harsh criticism of W Connection considering that they won the game.

As a man who hasn't watched local football in 15 years I thought that they were very competitive.  Chivas were technically better and their passing had WC spinning at times but I don't feel that WC were overwhelmed.  I felt that WC were physically stronger and fitter and for the most part they kept their composure.  At times they rode their luck and would have conceded more goals but for poor finishing.....but then again so did Chivas.

I would have liked to see more locals on the field but overall I was pleased with the performance, local football has come a long way.

Do the other PFL teams play at this level or is W connection a singular example?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »
Well, i'm bracing for a serious cutass and hoping for a draw or maybe even a sneak it on the counter attack win...

I think the next few days should be used to create a tight knit disiplin both in passing the ball and defending from it...

At this point I blieve just about anything can happen...

Lets hope for a positive result.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »
Well, i'm bracing for a serious cutass and hoping for a draw or maybe even a sneak it on the counter attack win...

I think the next few days should be used to create a tight knit disiplin both in passing the ball and defending from it...

Oh how we've little faith,but since yuh put it that way,I could live with it. ;D ;D ;D 

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
I like W Connection attitude, win or lose I support them.

I am feeling very good about W Connection chances though, now they have to go there and not get excited, just play it simple and very tactical.

Good Luck W Connection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 10:32:51 AM »
GO CONNECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :beermug:

I backing them right through to the final  ;D

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »
Come on CONNECTION.... Let's finish the Job :duel: :duel:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 01:52:48 PM »
Ah watchin dynamo vs this costa rican team. i hear d commentator say west coast or western connection i aint hear good because a could not take d shite he was sayin. but ah c dynamo hav a dread new adidas kit style ah wonder if we warriors gettin a new kit for gold cup?
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 05:15:52 PM by dreamer »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
ALL THE BEST CONNECTION!!!

STAY FOCUSED FOR 90+ MINS

VIBES IT UP!!

REPRESENT T&T WELL!!

:wavetowel: :wavetowel:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2007, 10:35:47 AM »
All de best fellas let we show them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »

Jefferz you have me real confused here,i don't know if you waiting for if they win to jump on the bandwagon,you barceing for a cutass yet you hoping for a draw and at the same time you wish they can sneek one in on a counter attack to win,this game is not for chickens is either you for or against,is either you believe or you don't,come on big man it's T&T we talking about,why do we always feel other people are better than us. 

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2007, 11:19:52 AM »

Last time out Connection lost 3-2 to Tolouca in Mexico.

I don't think the Connection players have any fear going into this match so we should have some confidence in them despite the hype about Chivas.  Chivas looks vulnerable to me.

Offline chic

• New Warrior
  • diva warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »
Go W Connection!!!! give them thunder go out and win ATTACK with all your heart  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2007, 11:50:35 AM »

Jefferz you have me real confused here,i don't know if you waiting for if they win to jump on the bandwagon,you barceing for a cutass yet you hoping for a draw and at the same time you wish they can sneek one in on a counter attack to win,this game is not for chickens is either you for or against,is either you believe or you don't,come on big man it's T&T we talking about,why do we always feel other people are better than us. 

I agree with you 100% is either you for, or against, no in between. t&t all d way
i had a dream last night we win 2:1  :). i wake up happy, then i realize it was a dream that sucked  :(
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:58:33 AM by die hard warrior »
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2007, 12:05:20 PM »
Fellas, I was watching FSC last night and saw the other teams in the Concacaf Champions Cup playing. More about that later, but I just must mention how much bigg-up Connection got over and over, with the Seabra goal-Earl John assist shown over and over. Connection's name recognition is soaring (relatively speaking) and they should capitalize on it. They kept advertizing when the game will be shown LIVE at 9:30 pm as millions, and I mean millions would be watching. The T&T Tourist Board should have been on the ball and bought advertizing time. Trust me the Jamaicans would have done it.

Anyway, win, lose or draw this is exciting stuff. Connection can pull this off. Classic David and "so-called" Goliath.

Sing Super Blue!: "Invincible we are...shoot for goal...We go buss up de net......Mammmyo mammyay.....
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=ayg3Exc286k&mode=related&search=

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:51 PM »
Fellas, I was watching FSC last night and saw the other teams in the Concacaf Champions Cup playing. More about that later, but I just must mention how much bigg-up Connection got over and over, with the Seabra goal-Earl John assist shown over and over. Connection's name recognition is soaring (relatively speaking) and they should capitalize on it. They kept advertizing when the game will be shown LIVE at 9:30 pm as millions, and I mean millions would be watching. The T&T Tourist Board should have been on the ball and bought advertizing time. Trust me the Jamaicans would have done it.

Anyway, win, lose or draw this is exciting stuff. Connection can pull this off. Classic David and "so-called" Goliath.

Sing Super Blue!: "Invincible we are...shoot for goal...We go buss up de net......Mammmyo mammyay.....

:applause: :wavetowel: :violin:  http://wconnectionsportsgroup.com/

I'm surprised this website hasn't been updated. They should really do some updating to capitalize on the moment.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 02:13:17 PM by E-man »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2007, 12:16:34 PM »

can you imagine the shock wave if we beat chivas.  all alot of people will learn to respect t&t football international
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »
Well said E-man...and thanks for the correction edit ;D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2007, 02:05:32 PM »

can you imagine the shock wave if we beat chivas.  all alot of people will learn to respect t&t football international
Well we been saying that for the past couple years still no respect :(

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »
Btw, Anybody know how Silvio Spann's shoulder recovery has been an' when he go hit de field?

Nex' ting, Viana come back from de South Korean club trial yet?........ Jam dem!  :challenge: :challenge:

With a complete midfield, with men who have dat classic first-touch, Connection go make mas!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2007, 04:46:57 PM »
CONCACAF Champions' Cup on FSC   
FOXSports.com

LIVE and exclusive broadcasts of CONCACAF Champions' Cup matches. Schedules are published round-by-round and are subject to change. For the LIVE and exclusive broadcasts of all this week's soccer matches on Fox Soccer Channel click here.

For the complete TV schedules with repeat broadcast times click here.

Champions' Cup on Fox Soccer Channel 2007

Day Date Home Visitor Kickoff (ET)
1st leg Quarterfinals 

Wed.  Feb. 14  W Connection (TRI)  Chivas (MEX)  11:00 p.m.* 

Wed.  Feb. 21  Puntarenas (CRC)  Houston (USA)  2:30 p.m. 
Wed.  Feb. 21  Olimpia (HON)  D.C. United (USA)  9:00 p.m. 
Thu.  Feb. 22  Pachuca (MEX)  Marquense (GUA)  9:00 p.m. 

2nd leg Quarterfinals 

Wed.  Feb. 28  Marquense (GUA)  Pachuca (MEX)  7:00 p.m. 
Wed.  Feb. 28  Chivas (MEX)  W Connection (TRI)  9:30 p.m. 
Thu.  Mar. 1  D.C. United (USA)  Olimpia (HON)  7:00 p.m. 
Thu.  Mar. 1  Houston (USA)  Puntarenas (CRC)  9:00 p.m. 

* Delayed Broadcast. All other games LIVE.

Offline Unionfc

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • USCHIVAS.COM
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2007, 02:08:38 PM »

W Connection They leave the jalisco stadium  impressed.
From 10 thousand spectators to 70 thousand, there is a great difference, and for the players of the W Connection it will be another factor against in the game agaist Chivas.
The players of the Connection had the opportunity to attend Wednesday the Jalisco Stadium to see Chivas, their rival in  Concacaf Champions Cup, which besides the game, could appreciate the monumental Colossus of Calzada Independencia. “Its  fantastic Stadium, and what pleases me the most is that it is an only soccer staidum, is specifically for use of that and nothing else, all my players are very happy to be able to play in this stadium, since it is a field that has much history and they are pleased in having the opportunity to play here, and in addition the field is in perfect conditions”, commented Stuart Charles, Coach of the W Connection.
Its every brazilian dream to play in such stage, mainly because we saw Pelé, and not only for us but for all the young players, since this team brings many young people, but hope to do a good game knowing that all people will be supporting Chivas”, Gefferson Goulart commented, one of the best players of the trini's.

*Jalisco Stadium was home to the Brazilian NT during the 1970 and 1986 World Cups celebrated in Mexico.

The trini's where impressed to see themselfs allready on the main sport pages of the newspapers
and the attention the sport gets on this side of the hoods.

Offline chic

• New Warrior
  • diva warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2007, 03:23:56 PM »
:applause: :wavetowel: :violin:  http://wconnectionsportsgroup.com/

im not gettin thru to this site it still showing old stuff :(

1]; } ?>