March 29, 2024, 01:59:24 AM

Author Topic: Dumb and Funny Laws!!  (Read 908 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Dumb and Funny Laws!!
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »
ah was inspired by some posts in another thread.  feel free to ad when u find a funny law.

opener--In Staten Island, New York, It is illegal for a father to call his son a "faggot" or "queer" in an effort to curb "girlie behavior  :angel:

1. An Illinois state law requires that a man's female companion shall call him "master" while out on a date. The law does not apply to married couples. ;D

2. In Ocean City New York, It is illegal for men to go topless in the center of town.

3. New York state- The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

4. A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his or her pocket

5. newyork city- Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

6. these next one i remebered when i guy was charged and it made news- It is illegal to sit on a milk crate infront of a building. NYC

7. michigan- it is illegal to tie your alligator to a fire hydrant  :devil: :devil:

ca u guys get some from different countries, i would like to know if trinidad has any really dumb laws>
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:20:52 AM by THE Polished Hoe »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb and Funny Laws!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »

5. newyork city- Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

same thing in Toronto, only once I see it being exercised though

I will look out for more odd laws

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb and Funny Laws!!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:41 PM »
i read in de newspaper here that people getting ticket for trying to get they car out of de snow.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

1]; } ?>