March 28, 2024, 11:46:11 AM

Author Topic: Does your gender sway your opinion?  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Does your gender sway your opinion?
« on: February 17, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »
Litmus test:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0216073kidd1.html

According to the above document...is Joumana Kidd a victim in a marriage by a cheating and violent husband,  a man she stood by and bore children for, only to be cast aside with scant regard and thus deserves compensation for her many years of mental and physical abuse??

OR

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0216073kidd1.html

According to the same document. is Joumana Kidd is a gold digger, a woman who would proceed to marry a man who by her own admission abused her when they were dating, and is so desparate to steal the mans money, is willing to stoop low enough to claim abuse with any and all objects including a cookie

what sayeth the trini court?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 03:28:26 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Does gender sway your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
Keep in mind that anybody that makes light of cookie abuse ...has never been subjected to a spouse peltin rough tops at yuh head...dem ting does sting

or even Oreos could be dangerous...cause hwn dey lash yuh and buss..de stuffin does fly in yuh eye and blind yuh an ting

shirley is ah nex dangerous one...but the whole pack hadda lash yuh to hurt
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 03:29:41 PM »
Keep in mind that anybody that makes light of cookie abuse ...has never been subjected to a spouse peltin rough tops at yuh head...dem ting does sting

or even Oreos could be dangerous...cause hwn dey lash yuh and buss..de stuffin does fly in yuh eye and blind yuh an ting

dipped in milk or dry?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 03:34:04 PM »

dipped in milk or dry?

Milk...it adds curve to the trajectory

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 05:34:23 PM »

ah had ah woman who was real"bay-age" u know the marble pitchign term. dat woman was striaght anythign she pelt use to hit.

she once get meh ind e back ah meh head with ah a pack of bourbon. and dred dat hurt. so no cookie abuse is serious and must be delt with.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Does your gender sway your opinion?
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 11:09:18 PM »
Well Dutty, I eh read de links yuh provide eh.  Ah going simply from de small bits ah information ah read in de papers but ah go give meh two cents anyway.

Even if she was ah gold digger, de fact remains is dat nobody eh put ah gun tuh either ah dey head tuh marry.  I doh tink JK was so chupid not to know if de woman was only after he money.  Yuh tink dat old man who marry Anna Nicole didn't know was he money she wanted?  But he was getting someting in de bargain too.  Same wid JK.

She entitled tuh get whatever she entitled tuh get under de law. Dey make dey bed, so dey have tuh lie on it.  End of story...IMO
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 12:55:01 AM »

After mih first wife ah stop playing hockey and golf.
Yuh ever try ducking from ah rotating hockey stick or golf club ?
Dem thing does rotate in slow motion , have yuh in  ah kinna trance until the pain an warm warm blood running down yuh face snap yuh out of it.  :-[ :-[
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 01:14:37 AM »
Yeah it will sway me, ok...but back and forth between them.  I know Jason is probably a wife beater based on previous cases, but she ent easy either.   My good pardna who is a singer in an RnB group, told me some years ago about this NBA wife and her friend who used to fly him and his boy out from LA to Phoenix and real lavish them and thing. (Kidd used to play in Phoenix, and lived there). 

Apparently, I learned later, NBA wives who want to cheat have good security when they do so.  When your man/husband is on the road, he is on the road and he isn't going to be home until the NBA schedule says so.  You can even watch him on TV from "away city X" so you know he is not walking in to catch you.  Yuh tink it easy?

When I found out she got a bad cutarse from Jason that same year, well, let's say I already knew why.  Seems to me they are both wrong.  Luckily it's all over now for both of them.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 08:19:42 AM »
Dutty I ain't read into this thing so much but one line caught meh eye...

so money and fame was blinding this woman so much, that she normally walk into a cuff and headbott ???

Let him be the abuser, the limer the aggressive person that he is. After the first slap, she should have walked. So for me personally, I'm not pointing my finger at him.  She not sixteen years.

Ah huge rock of diamond blocking Kobi's wife eye right now....you think Kobi stopped his slackness just because he got caught once ?? steups

money and fame boy.... :-\

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 11:25:23 AM »

i figure money and fame is a double edged sword.  the abusive cycle is more than enough to have to handle... throw money and fame into that stew and people capable of just about anything.  anything!  fuh the most part victims doh see it coming.  with the physical abuse comes such deep emotional and psychological abuse as well that most of the time the victim doh know which way is up when they in it.  even if they manage to get out the likliehood of getting right back into it with another is high. 

and the abuser rarely recognizes what they are. there is always a reason that justifies the behaviour.  a cycle of denial on both parts.  sad really.   
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 11:40:08 AM »
Chatter... :beermug:

people need to start loving they god first den THEMSELVES after...and thats all.

but for me....as soon as the first cuff pass, that is evidence of things to happen in the future and you need to get ya ass together.  All it takes is a simple slap - dats all
but if you so blinded and in denial as to what is in front of you, i'm not saying you looking for it, i'm saying to open your damn eyes. Its easy to see the yellow big diamond on your finger i'm sure you can see your black eye and the marks on your neck also.

i know i'll get blast for this statement but  :-\
if we put ourselves in situations, we should have the strength to take our asses out of it also.
people need to start taking care of themselves, i'm not saying be selfish i'm saying love you first.

4 shillings

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
Chatter... :beermug:

people need to start loving they god first den THEMSELVES after...and thats all.

but for me....as soon as the first cuff pass, that is evidence of things to happen in the future and you need to get ya ass together.  All it takes is a simple slap - dats all
but if you so blinded and in denial as to what is in front of you, i'm not saying you looking for it, i'm saying to open your damn eyes. Its easy to see the yellow big diamond on your finger i'm sure you can see your black eye and the marks on your neck also.

i know i'll get blast for this statement but  :-\
if we put ourselves in situations, we should have the strength to take our asses out of it also.
people need to start taking care of themselves, i'
m not saying be selfish i'm saying love you first.

4 shillings

yuh sounding like Judge July - -daiz more or less what she is tell dem schupid gyals who appear on she show
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 08:45:58 AM »
I agree with the opinion that after the first slap she shoulda walked...but as shadow so eloquently put it- if you coulda you shoulda..
I'm amazed that she took a lash while pregnant - so bad that she saw blood !  and THEN went on to have another child with him !!! curioser and curioser..
and now this 6 footer plus is saying that the woman what 5ft 7 is also abusing him? maybe that's the dynamics of their relationship. you hit me I hit you. You horn me I horn you...tit for tat...
all I can say is good for them. Why are they getting a divorce again?

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 11:47:47 PM »
two of them are backsides
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:05:05 AM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>