March 28, 2024, 03:12:16 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland Warriors March On - Goals  (Read 6255 times)

Offline Sandboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland Warriors March On - Goals
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 11:57:20 AM »
Lovely...lovely footage. Excellent work sandboy. :beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »
The fellar that score for derby made his goal look good with that rollie pollie he put down b4 he shoot and score, nice clip  sandboy.

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 12:51:32 PM »
What a game, Derby are probably the most physical and dirty side we have played at home all season. They are a good side and in the first half we made them look very ordinary, they resorted to kicking us instead of the ball, Carlos was on the end of a couple of vicious challenges.

We actually got a penalty  :o first time in 65 games. We took the lead and were well on top and should have maybe increased our lead before half time. John had some lovely touches and was involved in almost every move.

Second half Derby came at us like a train and it was only a matter of time before they scored. After they equalised they sat back for a point and we took over again, we hammered them and it was great football to watch but we could not score.

30 seconds from the end after endless pressure we deservedly took the lead and I have to say I celebrated the goal like a little kid, I scraped the skin off my knees jumping up on the seat in front of me, it was one of those moments that you only get in football....the atmosphere in the ground was incredible.

Oh yes and Yorkie was fabulous, battling so hard in midfield for the team, nearly scored late on too.

I am so happy tonight I just can't smile wide enough  :beermug: :beermug:

Going out for a drink soon so party on
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 12:51:47 PM »
The fellar that score for derby made his goal look good with that rollie pollie he put down b4 he shoot and score, nice clip  sandboy.

yuh know dat was a real nice goal by derby dey........ but wait nah how come Cartman aint reach online yet.....lol  ;D ;D

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »
hahahahah I now put a post asking bout U Cartman...... see u still sober...huh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 01:00:45 PM »
allyuh fellas not easy,

bless up on the highlights
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Sandboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 01:21:57 PM »
 does that boy who scored the Derby goal not have T&T roots ?

he's certainly light on his feet  ;D
every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 01:24:44 PM »

Oh yes and Yorkie was fabulous, battling so hard in midfield for the team, nearly scored late on too.

Yorke deserve a lot, a lot of plaudits for his workrate and industriousness ever since he take that midfield role....running all over the field, setting plays, pelting blade, doing a setta grunt work for 90 mins, and with class. Watch him good in the World Cup games too...regardless of de past yuh can't say he never gave his ALL for T&T.

Big up to Sunderland's new general

Y O R K E
    3 4

...and thanks Sandboy :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
does that boy who scored the Derby goal not have T&T roots ?

he's certainly light on his feet  ;D
Not sure tho but i think it's Jamaican roots

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 01:42:56 PM »
Derby's goal was nice though...a man do a smooth roly-poly through Sunderland defense and then sex a feller to score the goal  :D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 03:32:16 PM »

Yorke deserve a lot, a lot of plaudits for his workrate and industriousness ever since he take that midfield role....running all over the field, setting plays, pelting blade, doing a setta grunt work for 90 mins, and with class. Watch him good in the World Cup games too...regardless of de past yuh can't say he never gave his ALL for T&T.

Y O R K E
    3 4

Grande, wey is dat one boi, ah thought dat spot yuh put Yorke, is only fuh we  boi Latapy. Doh do dat again eh  ;D, ah just joking meh boi dey are both generals, so yuh cud put yorke and his 34 there today  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:01:29 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
Thanks for that, Cartman
Dont come home very late and wake up your lass
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 03:52:56 PM »
Cartman how close do you live to the ground?
You've been posting very soon after the games.

A good day for Sunderland, to end a dramatic week.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 04:01:46 PM »
Great Derby goal. That glancing header for the win wasn't half bad either.

Offline JW

• Mackem Abroad
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Eat My Goal
    • View Profile
    • Black Cats of North America
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 04:09:03 PM »

That used to be my signature move when I was a lad...

If I stood on the ball now, I'd probably burst it.   :rotfl:
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 04:12:26 PM »
Oh,what a day.That Derby goal really was something spexial.but,we won,and Such praise for Edwards,he really has got what it takes.
If we had some bacon,we could have some bacon and eggs........................................................................................................................................................if we had some eggs.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »
thanks for the excellent footage sands.

who is that barnes boy from derby who did a roller coaster in the box and scored? niceness.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 07:20:02 PM »
Cartman, what can you tell us about the form of Liam Miller? He was absolute shite at ManU, but is he doing well at Sunderland? Is he one of the main players? I think he scored today, no?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 10:22:14 PM »

great footage

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 02:25:47 AM »
Cartman how close do you live to the ground?
You've been posting very soon after the games.

A good day for Sunderland, to end a dramatic week.

I live about 8 miles form the ground, takes about 45 minutes normally to get home

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 02:28:28 AM »
Cartman, what can you tell us about the form of Liam Miller? He was absolute shite at ManU, but is he doing well at Sunderland? Is he one of the main players? I think he scored today, no?

When he first arrived IK was not impressed but he was played on the wing but since moving inside he has been brilliant, he oozes class and seems to never waste a ball, one of the players of the season and is improving with every game

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2007, 07:35:48 AM »
Thanks Bro, Very good footage. Thank god for the internet.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:  Dat is mih boy!!!.... :beermug: :beermug:

Carlos was on the end of a couple of vicious challenges.

Mih eh surprised, when yuh dangerous yuh bound to get some "special" attention from de opponents...Gvie dem hell Carlos!!!... :beermug:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 08:00:28 AM by brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Co Durham

• New Warrior
  • Were gonna need a bigger boat..
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007, 07:53:58 AM »
What a game, Derby are probably the most physical and dirty side we have played at home all season. They are a good side and in the first half we made them look very ordinary, they resorted to kicking us instead of the ball, Carlos was on the end of a couple of vicious challenges.

We actually got a penalty  :o first time in 65 games. We took the lead and were well on top and should have maybe increased our lead before half time. John had some lovely touches and was involved in almost every move.

Second half Derby came at us like a train and it was only a matter of time before they scored. After they equalised they sat back for a point and we took over again, we hammered them and it was great football to watch but we could not score.

30 seconds from the end after endless pressure we deservedly took the lead and I have to say I celebrated the goal like a little kid, I scraped the skin off my knees jumping up on the seat in front of me, it was one of those moments that you only get in football....the atmosphere in the ground was incredible.

Hey Cartman, that's not a bad report. I agree a lot with what you say. They were very physical and did a lot of time wasting. YORKIE was my MOM. But credit is due, they can play football and they can mix it. Barnes looks like some prospect.

My only problem was our defensive frailties at times.

Full back is a problem on both sides of the pitch.

Haway the Lads.
Un chat noir c'est pour plus d'une saison c'est pour toujours bonny lads, pour toujours.

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 08:06:22 AM »

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:  Dat is mih boy!!!.... :beermug: :beermug:

Carlos was on the end of a couple of vicious challenges.

Mih eh surprised, when yuh dangerous yuh bound to get some "special" attention from de opponents...Gvie dem hell Carlos!!!... :beermug:
I think Carlos has great pace and trickery,and can make fun of even the most vicious chalenge.
If we had some bacon,we could have some bacon and eggs........................................................................................................................................................if we had some eggs.

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 01:47:39 PM »

Hey Cartman, that's not a bad report. I agree a lot with what you say. They were very physical and did a lot of time wasting. YORKIE was my MOM. But credit is due, they can play football and they can mix it. Barnes looks like some prospect.

My only problem was our defensive frailties at times.

Full back is a problem on both sides of the pitch.

Haway the Lads.

Cheers mate  :beermug:

Offline Gretzky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 07:54:07 AM »

Y O R K E
    3 4

fair play to Dwight, he was running his nads off all over the pitch, he's certainly back to full fitness. great times to be a sunderland supporter.

i told you guys carlos had made the right move!!!!!   ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
god is da boss

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 01:44:39 PM »

Y O R K E
    3 4

fair play to Dwight, he was running his nads off all over the pitch, he's certainly back to full fitness. great times to be a sunderland supporter.

i told you guys carlos had made the right move!!!!!
   ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Absolutely, he must have felt wonderful in the first half with 36,000 fans singing 'there's only one Carlos Edwards'

Great moment

1]; } ?>