March 28, 2024, 04:51:09 AM

Author Topic: Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!  (Read 16509 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »
Here is a hard irony for you Trinis. Where is St. Kitts coach from??  :rotfl:

aye we shut yuh up man  yuh quiet ....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »
Here is a hard irony for you Trinis. Where is St. Kitts coach from??  :rotfl:

aye we shut yuh up man  yuh quiet ....
Just a reminder of the two-leg friendly between Jamaica & Canada last year.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2007, 09:25:51 PM »
Sorry Sam ,can't agree with your cynicism,that kind of mentality should no longer exist amongst black people especially caribbean blacks ,we are the smallest community on the planet in the vast minority to say the least. believe it or not we need each other to suvive in a hostile world that hates us  ALL OF US!!! I totally understant how you feel,some ppl could really give the impression that a whole nation upholds the same views they do, but that's just not reallity,we are better off supporting each other, unity is strenght and we need to rise obove the ignorance of a few and see the bigger picture.the jamiacans i met along lifes journey were for the most part wonderful people who just wanted to suvive just like us,in yard & in foreign,and another thing brother, about they hating us and not supporting us that's so not true, i lived in yard for 2yrs and they love us and our music, sports,and culture.sorry to disappoint you bro..i personally think trini's have a bigger beef with them than they with us,and i don't support the willy lynch syndrome no how. if you really need to hate i could find a number of worthy opponents right on our little former slave colony called trinidad.        possitive!

Fi real man. I agree with everthing in that post. I was surprised when I found out  that Trinis got beef with us after friends and family that visit there tell me bout dat. If it was just football beef I would understand but from what I hear, it way deeper than that. The worst part is that Trinis are welcome here and most Jamaicans give them their ratings. Well, all foreigners are welcomed here, I guess that's why JA more popular. We don't have the time to hate on foreigners and fight against them cause we jus smoke weed and get high. When u high, it impossible to hate. Only Guyana, Grenada and Haiti show us little love. It's all good though.
Smoke and Fly

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2007, 09:28:18 PM »
Poor JA not getting any love   :violin:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2007, 09:37:07 PM »
Poor JA not getting any love   :violin:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2007, 06:52:26 AM »
No disrespect my brother, but it's not that serious, it's  not like jamiacans are persecuted in trinidad and tobago, on the contrary it's all love for the most part especially amoungst the youths and the common working class ,the fight down negative remarks are more prevalent amoungst the older heads beefing about the federation failure and the upper echelon of trinidad bull-sh#t society. in any case i don't suscribe to the whole trinidad jamaica nonsence ,that was designed by the powers that be to keep us  occupied with CRAPOLA so they could continue to enslave us while they manipulate and exploit our resourses. in a nut shell, i have no love for any slave colony including trinidad because it's not about us the poor Africian who was draged halfway across the globe and pelted through out the caribbean to make these JERKS RICH!!! it's all about them, then and it's still all about them NOW!! the common African and spanish man have to come foriegn and slave some more to get a taste, i could go on and on about this topic, but then agian the damage is already done!!! to be perfectly honest the only thing i like about T&T is the SOCA WORRIORS, and my african carib and coco piol brothers who still catching dey nenen in trinidad.
Sorry Sam ,can't agree with your cynicism,that kind of mentality should no longer exist amongst black people especially caribbean blacks ,we are the smallest community on the planet in the vast minority to say the least. believe it or not we need each other to suvive in a hostile world that hates us  ALL OF US!!! I totally understant how you feel,some ppl could really give the impression that a whole nation upholds the same views they do, but that's just not reallity,we are better off supporting each other, unity is strenght and we need to rise obove the ignorance of a few and see the bigger picture.the jamiacans i met along lifes journey were for the most part wonderful people who just wanted to suvive just like us,in yard & in foreign,and another thing brother, about they hating us and not supporting us that's so not true, i lived in yard for 2yrs and they love us and our music, sports,and culture.sorry to disappoint you bro..i personally think trini's have a bigger beef with them than they with us,and i don't support the willy lynch syndrome no how. if you really need to hate i could find a number of worthy opponents right on our little former slave colony called trinidad.        possitive!

Fi real man. I agree with everthing in that post. I was surprised when I found out that Trinis got beef with us after friends and family that visit there tell me bout dat. If it was just football beef I would understand but from what I hear, it way deeper than that. The worst part is that Trinis are welcome here and most Jamaicans give them their ratings. Well, all foreigners are welcomed here, I guess that's why JA more popular. We don't have the time to hate on foreigners and fight against them cause we jus smoke weed and get high. When u high, it impossible to hate. Only Guyana, Grenada and Haiti show us little love. It's all good though.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »
Second game: Mexico 1  Jamaica 0
jjbrown

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »
Im looking at the Mexico vs Jam U-20 game on GolTV and I must say Jamaica is gettin a serious smackdown...Mexico doin dem what dey want......Mexico just score 2-0 55min... and from they way the playin it have a lot more to come....
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 09:28:36 PM »
JA not getting no love again  :D lol
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »
a blind man on a galloping horse could see that wasn't a dive!

Actually, Jamaica staying ture to form, when yuh losing, kick them down!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: No Love, no respect, no ball, no possession....NO NUTHIN

Mexico should ah have about 8 goals already, some poor finishing on their part...Jamaica gettin outplayed, out classed out everything... The Jamaicans fed up ah gettin rip apart, dey start to kick down man now, frustration kickin in for them.... 70minute now still 2-0. Once this score stand Mexico will join Costa Rica, Panama and U.S.A in the W.C..... St Kitts played C. Rica in the 1st game, they lost 3-2...  

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2007, 09:43:19 PM »
Commentators sayin that Jamaica lost their magic since qualifying in 98 and has never been able to come up with a winning formula for any of their sides.... He just big up Trinidad & Tobago for a good showing at the W. Cup.... He also say that St Kitts gave a much better showing of themselves and Jamaica will find it difficult to beat them the way they playing....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »
a blind man on a galloping horse could see that wasn't a dive!

Actually, Jamaica staying ture to form, when yuh losing, kick them down!

He had me chokin' on my drink when he unleashed dat one  :rotfl:

By the way, that jamaican 'keeper sure he under 20 man? the boy is a giant among his teammates and he face hard like calculus.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »
Commentators sayin that Jamaica lost their magic since qualifying in 98 and has never been able to come up with a winning formula for any of their sides.... He just big up Trinidad & Tobago for a good showing at the W. Cup.... He also say that St Kitts gave a much better showing of themselves and Jamaica will find it difficult to beat them the way they playing....
Jamaica didn't qualify for WC. That was an England C team. :devil:
Two islands are better than one.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2007, 10:00:29 PM »
The schedule again is true to form.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »
Final Score Mex 2 Jam 0....Hardluck to LionPaw and he boyfriend Jamaica 2099....dey probably consoling each other in bed in a hotel room in Montego Bay, with R.F gettin a hard on peepin thru a hole lookin at dem  :devil: :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »
No love for JA tonight sleepin on d couch again  :o
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: No Love, no respect, no ball, no possession....NO NUTHIN

Mexico should ah have about 8 goals already, some poor finishing on their part...Jamaica gettin outplayed, out classed out everything... The Jamaicans fed up ah gettin rip apart, dey start to kick down man now, frustration kickin in for them.... 70minute now still 2-0. Once this score stand Mexico will join Costa Rica, Panama and U.S.A in the W.C..... St Kitts played C. Rica in the 1st game, they lost 3-2...  

i wonder how we would have feared against mexico and costa rica
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »
well we go never know cause Jamaica sneak by we ,only to shit down they self .
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:38:35 PM by Compre »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2007, 12:25:48 AM »
steppss we is the best in the Caribbean ,sorry Jamaica ,Haiti Cuba Puerto Rico or anyother upstarts ,get in line bitch !

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2007, 03:58:36 AM »
Costa Rica & Mexico advance to FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007

Costa Rica and the host Mexico advanced to the FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007 after defeating St. Kitts & Nevis and Jamaica, respectively, in the CONCACAF Final Round Qualification Group B at the Banorte Stadium in Culiacαn, Sinaloa on Friday.
The two Group B qualifiers join Panama and USA of Group A and the host, Canada in the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup from 30 June – 12 July.
Jose Luis Cordero, Pablo Herrera and Jean Carlos Solorzano all scored for Costa Rica (2-0-0, 6 Points) in the 3:2 victory over St. Kitts & Nevis (0-2-0, 0 Points) in the first encounter at the Banorte Stadium on Friday.
The qualification is the sixth for the ticos at the FIFA U-20 World Cups which is the most by any Central American Nation.
In the second Group B encounter on Friday, goals by Giovanni Dos Santos and Cesar Villaluz led Mexico (2-0-0, 6 Points) to a 2:0 win against Jamaica (0-2-0, 0 Points).
The tricolores will be making their 11th appearance at the FIFA U-20 World Cups which is tied for the most by a CONCACAF team.
The CONCACAF U-20 Final Round Group B concludes on Sunday in Culiacαn, when St. Kitts & Nevis plays against Jamaica at 16:00 and then Mexico hosts Costa Rica for the quadrangular crown at 19:00.

2007 CONCACAF UNDER-20 FINAL ROUND
Culiacαn, Sinaloa MEXICO; Banorte Stadium

23.02.2007: COSTA RICA – ST. KITTS & NEVIS 3:2 (2:2) (A: 250)
Jose Luis CORDERO 5’; Jean Carlos SOLORZANO 42’; Pablo HERRERA 55’ – Matthew BERKELEY 2’; Tiran HANLEY 12’
R: Elmar RODAS (GUA)

MEXICO – JAMAICA 2:0 (1:0) (A: 17425)
Cιsar VILLALUZ 30’; Giovanni DOS SANTOS 55’
R: Roberto MORENO (PAN)

25.02.2007: ST. KITTS & NEVIS – JAMAICA (16:00)
MEXICO – COSTA RICA (19:00)

CONCACAF All-Time Youth Final Round Tournaments
Year – Venue (s) – Champion – (FIFA U-20 World Cup Qualifiers)
1962 – Panama – Mexico
1964 – Guatemala – El Salvador
1970 – Cuba – Mexico
1973 – Mexico – Mexico
1974 – Canada – Mexico
1976 – Puerto Rico – Mexico – (Honduras, Mexico)
1978 – Honduras – Mexico – (Canada, Mexico)
1980 – USA – Mexico – (Mexico, USA)
1982 – Guatemala – Honduras^ – (Mexico*, USA)
1984 – Trinidad & Tobago – Mexico – (Canada, Mexico)
1986 – Trinidad & Tobago – Canada – (Canada, USA)
1988 – Guatemala – Costa Rica – (Costa Rica, USA)
1990 – Guatemala – Mexico – (Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago)
1992 – Canada – Mexico – (Mexico, USA)
1994 – Honduras – Honduras – (Costa Rica, Honduras)
1996 – Mexico – Canada - (Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, USA)
1998 – Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago – (Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, USA)
2001 – Canada, Trinidad & Tobago – (Canada, Costa Rica, Jamaica, USA)
2002 – Panama, USA – (Canada, Mexico, Panama, USA)
2005 – Honduras, USA – (Canada, Honduras, Panama, USA)
2007 – Panama, Mexico – (Canada*, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, USA)

From 1962 – 1996, CONCACAF staged 16 Under-20 Tournaments with a winner being crowned in each. Eleven of the CONCACAF tournaments (1976 – 1996) doubled as qualifiers to the FIFA World Youth Championships. In 1998, the U-20 CONCACAF event became a Final Round Qualification consisting of two groups of four, each in a different venue, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the FIFA Youth World Championship (now FIFA U-20 World Cup).

* FIFA U-20 World Cup Host
^ Honduras disqualified for ineligible player, USA progress to FIFA WYC 1983

Jamaica - Go Home.... what - Go Home - what - ah say go home - wha ...!!!!!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2007, 07:57:09 AM »
steppss we is the best in the Caribbean ,sorry Jamaica ,Haiti Cuba Puerto Rico or anyother upstarts ,get in line bitch !
First in the Caribbean :rotfl: :rotfl: You Trinis are something else. T&T have only beaten 3 Caribbean teams so far this year with Haiti taking the Digicel Cup and a 9th title.  :rotfl: Jamaica on the other hand have drawn and beaten Mexico's U-17 team. And an inexperienced Reggae Boyz Olympic team went to China and took the Lunar Cup from them in China's own backyard. Even the Chinese players and people were congratulating the Boyz.  ;D The same Chinese Olympic team would have given all T&T's Soca teams a good walloping. :rotfl:
So to recap this 2007 so far:  Jamaica W 3  D 1 L 2
                                           T&T    W 3  D 1 L 3
Best in the Caribbean. Yeah! Right.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: When T&T have won a Championship overseas then say you are the best. Not before.  :beermug:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:02:19 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2007, 08:24:57 AM »
Final Score Mex 2 Jam 0....Hardluck to LionPaw and he boyfriend Jamaica 2099....dey probably consoling each other in bed in a hotel room in Montego Bay, with R.F gettin a hard on peepin thru a hole lookin at dem  :devil: :devil:
fellas fellas we really have to watch what we say as their lives might be in danger as dem jakan ganstas will hunt dem dong and buss a gun shot in dem chi chi men. can allya imagine HOW boring dis board would be with out dem three fellas on here
knowing dem in Jakan land, I would NOT doubt that would happen, allya cant even joke bout dat man, or is DEATH, what ah f**king way to live :devil:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:28:48 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2007, 08:31:50 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx--JuHaD0M&mode=related&search=

boy they get run ova  look wha ja play do dos santos
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:35:40 AM by triniman »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2007, 09:12:36 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx--JuHaD0M&mode=related&search=

boy they get run ova  look wha ja play do dos santos

If you're talking about the #9 that got yellow-carded: he had reached around with his left hand and slapped dos Santos in the face.  The commentators had mentioned that Dos Santos may have tugged his shirt prior to possibly suggest that he may have been retaliating, but they replays had only showed what the jamaican had done.  It was a legit call by the referee even though he did not really call a good game.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2007, 09:22:36 AM »
jamaica2099, you beat Mexico under 17 team in a friendly warm up, but what have you accomplish ? Mexico made your under 20 team look like puppies....

GO HOME !!!!!!!!! when your under 17 team get blow away what will be your excuse ?

You have a plaster for every cut, what will be your next excuse when the Reggae Pussies fail again...

All you do is boast and yet your team isn't backing up what you are barking about. Yuh blite-ing your own team, shut yuh foocking mouth and play de ball.

T&T team made up of 5 school players and 2 free agents, was runners up in the Digicel Cup something you fail to even make, we beat Haiti (3-1), Cuba (2-1), Martinique (5-1) and qualify for the gold cup... so you could barke, fart, do what de hell you what, but in de end, nothing for Jamaica.

I hope St Kitts buss your ass next.....
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 09:36:27 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2007, 09:56:57 AM »
jamaica2099, you beat Mexico under 17 team in a friendly warm up, but what have you accomplish ? Mexico made your under 20 team look like puppies....

GO HOME !!!!!!!!! when your under 17 team get blow away what will be your excuse ?

You have a plaster for every cut, what will be your next excuse when the Reggae Pussies fail again...

All you do is boast and yet your team isn't backing up what you are barking about. Yuh blite-ing your own team, shut yuh foocking mouth and play de ball.

T&T team made up of 5 school players and 2 free agents, was runners up in the Digicel Cup something you fail to even make, we beat Haiti (3-1), Cuba (2-1), Martinique (5-1) and qualify for the gold cup... so you could barke, fart, do what de hell you what, but in de end, nothing for Jamaica.

Here's what I do remember about Trinis. During the second round of the U-20 Qualifiers T&T got so scared when they saw Haiti scoring goals that a lot of Trinis posted they would prefer Jamaica in the playoffs because we looked weak and could easily be beaten. Well you got your wish and what happened.  :rotfl: :rotfl: That's right. Jamaica left you boasting about being in only the Gold Cup this year. I don't see T&T beating Jamaica, USA, Costa Rica or even Canada in the U-17 qualifiers.  So just focus on the Gold Cup until T&T is eliminated from the first round in the second game. :rotfl: 
jjbrown

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2007, 10:11:29 AM »
Are you men serious? supporting mexico & Costa Rica over jamaica? I seriously hope you brothers are breaking balls and nothing else, these racist bastards don't like nothing about the caribbean and i should know, i interact with them every day, and the bad part about it is they lump all caribbeans together and the few that do know the differance don't even have the decency to correct the ignorant. and we had a taste of that last concacaf game against mexico when costa rica punked out against gautamalla and again VS paraguay in Germany when paraguay played us like they were playing for their lives literally, like they were the one who stood a chance of qualifing to the next round. dont get me wrong, central and south america do have their rivalry amoungst themselves, but when it comes to us VS them they come together to support each other,in their eyes we are nothing but a bunch of monkey people,so to france with those people, i will support the caribbean basin all the way through!    possitive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »

Here's what I do remember about Trinis. During the second round of the U-20 Qualifiers T&T got so scared when they saw Haiti scoring goals that a lot of Trinis posted they would prefer Jamaica in the playoffs because we looked weak and could easily be beaten. Well you got your wish and what happened.  :rotfl: :rotfl: That's right. Jamaica left you boasting about being in only the Gold Cup this year. I don't see T&T beating Jamaica, USA, Costa Rica or even Canada in the U-17 qualifiers.  So just focus on the Gold Cup until T&T is eliminated from the first round in the second game. :rotfl: 

Oh so we comming dead last then eh?  dont see us beating any team based   the losses to honduras away?  go read mosiah post on the game again :devil:  so who you see JA beating let me ask ? Mr man i was the only poster who said i would prefer JA to haiti .... and JA  with luck and the referee on they side was damm get by us.....

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »
I wanted the yardmen to advance. Yes we have a rivalry but it wud benefit caribbean football if they advanced. I was supporting Theodore "Dutty Drag" Whitmore and d boyz in 98. So its not all hate fellas.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

1]; } ?>