April 25, 2024, 03:13:39 PM

Author Topic: Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!  (Read 16692 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2007, 11:40:17 AM »
jamaica2099, you beat Mexico under 17 team in a friendly warm up, but what have you accomplish ? Mexico made your under 20 team look like puppies....

GO HOME !!!!!!!!! when your under 17 team get blow away what will be your excuse ?

You have a plaster for every cut, what will be your next excuse when the Reggae Pussies fail again...

All you do is boast and yet your team isn't backing up what you are barking about. Yuh blite-ing your own team, shut yuh foocking mouth and play de ball.

T&T team made up of 5 school players and 2 free agents, was runners up in the Digicel Cup something you fail to even make, we beat Haiti (3-1), Cuba (2-1), Martinique (5-1) and qualify for the gold cup... so you could barke, fart, do what de hell you what, but in de end, nothing for Jamaica.

I hope St Kitts buss your ass next.....
Here's what I do remember about Trinis. During the second round of the U-20 Qualifiers T&T got so scared when they saw Haiti scoring goals that a lot of Trinis posted they would prefer Jamaica in the playoffs because we looked weak and could easily be beaten. Well you got your wish and what happened.  :rotfl: :rotfl: That's right. Jamaica left you boasting about being in only the Gold Cup this year. I don't see T&T beating Jamaica, USA, Costa Rica or even Canada in the U-17 qualifiers.  So just focus on the Gold Cup until T&T is eliminated from the first round in the second game. :rotfl: 

Oh so we comming dead last then eh?  dont see us beating any team based   the losses to honduras away?  go read mosiah post on the game again :devil:  so who you see JA beating let me ask ? Mr man i was the only poster who said i would prefer JA to haiti .... and JA  with luck and the referee on they side was damm get by us.....
Triniman! I don't have to read Mosiah's report minutes after the match ended. I saw both matches on TVJ Sports Network and Mosiah is half-right. From what I saw in the first match the U-17 Boyz dominated the first 15 minutes then the Mexicans took the next 25minutes. Things evened out leading into halftime. In the second half both teams were even so the 1-1 scoreline in the end was fair. I can send you copy of both matches if you so chose.  ;D
In the second game it was the Mexicans who came full-throttled at the Young Boyz who defended stoutly and scored the first goal in the 24th minute against the run of play. The goal boosted the Young Boyz which led to a fast paced game from both teams and continued into the second half when the Young Boyz 2nd goal was scored in the 85min from 25 yards out.  ;D And try as they might the Mexicans clouldn't pass a stern Young Boyz defence. In the end that was that.
Don't even bother blaming the ref for the extra seven minutes injury time that you weren't able to even the score. I'm sure you remember me saying you having all those minutes from the time you scored the goal in the first half to those seven minutes.  ;D
As for the playoff with Jamaica post. More than one of your countryman responded in kind.   
jjbrown

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2007, 11:43:36 AM »
well as a Haitian fan, i was just happy our U-20 team beat Guatemala and if it wasn't for an own-goal against Panama we would've been heading to Canada but that stuff happens.

I'm proud of how St. Kitts & Nevis has been playing, they pushed Costa Rica to the limit last night.

Here are the highlights from Haiti U-20's win over Guatemala in group A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-z2xx29RI

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2007, 11:45:38 AM »
jamaica2099, you beat Mexico under 17 team in a friendly warm up, but what have you accomplish ? Mexico made your under 20 team look like puppies....

GO HOME !!!!!!!!! when your under 17 team get blow away what will be your excuse ?

You have a plaster for every cut, what will be your next excuse when the Reggae Pussies fail again...

All you do is boast and yet your team isn't backing up what you are barking about. Yuh blite-ing your own team, shut yuh foocking mouth and play de ball.

T&T team made up of 5 school players and 2 free agents, was runners up in the Digicel Cup something you fail to even make, we beat Haiti (3-1), Cuba (2-1), Martinique (5-1) and qualify for the gold cup... so you could barke, fart, do what de hell you what, but in de end, nothing for Jamaica.

I hope St Kitts buss your ass next.....
Here's what I do remember about Trinis. During the second round of the U-20 Qualifiers T&T got so scared when they saw Haiti scoring goals that a lot of Trinis posted they would prefer Jamaica in the playoffs because we looked weak and could easily be beaten. Well you got your wish and what happened.  :rotfl: :rotfl: That's right. Jamaica left you boasting about being in only the Gold Cup this year. I don't see T&T beating Jamaica, USA, Costa Rica or even Canada in the U-17 qualifiers.  So just focus on the Gold Cup until T&T is eliminated from the first round in the second game. :rotfl: 

Oh so we comming dead last then eh?  dont see us beating any team based   the losses to honduras away?  go read mosiah post on the game again :devil:  so who you see JA beating let me ask ? Mr man i was the only poster who said i would prefer JA to haiti .... and JA  with luck and the referee on they side was damm get by us.....
Triniman! I don't have to read Mosiah's report minutes after the match ended. I saw both matches on TVJ Sports Network and Mosiah is half-right. From what I saw in the first match the U-17 Boyz dominated the first 15 minutes then the Mexicans took the next 25minutes. Things evened out leading into halftime. In the second half both teams were even so the 1-1 scoreline in the end was fair. I can send you copy of both matches if you so chose.  ;D
In the second game it was the Mexicans who came full-throttled at the Young Boyz who defended stoutly and scored the first goal in the 24th minute against the run of play. The goal boosted the Young Boyz which led to a fast paced game from both teams and continued into the second half when the Young Boyz 2nd goal was scored in the 85min from 25 yards out.  ;D And try as they might the Mexicans clouldn't pass a stern Young Boyz defence. In the end that was that.
Don't even bother blaming the ref for the extra seven minutes injury time that you weren't able to even the score. I'm sure you remember me saying you having all those minutes from the time you scored the goal in the first half to those seven minutes.  ;D
As for the playoff with Jamaica post. More than one of your countryman responded in kind.   

yuh pretty up the under 17 game  to get yuh confidence up eh  :devil: i guess he was lying about the team not being able to string  passes  eh  :devil:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2007, 12:03:04 PM »
Like I said Triniman. I can send you copies of both matches if you want to see the truth. 
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2007, 12:27:57 PM »
Like I said Triniman. I can send you copies of both matches if you want to see the truth. 

send them you only give chat send them upload them on the net ...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 12:33:38 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2007, 04:59:32 PM »
brilliant....out ...go and find some brits...s#ithongs....sam , well done with this jingay/jumbie post.....yes...nice nice
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2007, 08:20:14 AM »
When JA qualified for France 98 I support them.  Ah did real glad fuh dem.  Whenever, it have another Caribbean team in de mix mih ah support dem....mih eh care is who.

And as a matter of fact, while ah was in Germany, ah couple ah days after de Sweden game, ah was liming with mih German hosts and it had a JA gril in de mix and she hug mih and remark how everybody was support TnT right through......and it felt good to have support from a fellow Caribbean person..... :)

As far as I know.....all ah we ancestors make de passage together and we all have de same basic struggles to make it.  So once yuh look like me....ah supporting yuh....

Now once TnT in de game......ALL DE LOVE DONE!!!.....mih country first....everything else after....

Dat said....ah have a real good friend who to dis day has never come to terms with de fact dat JA went to de WC before we.....ah always wondered why....he heself cyar tell mih why he feel dat way....interesting....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2007, 02:55:47 PM »
Iam really pleased to hear you say that , i was getting worried at the possibility that no one else felt the same way. I didn't get on this forum to be controversal or even worst a raddle rouser, i'am here to talk football and nothing more. but i can't stand to see or hear folks discriminate against others without just cause, so hence the reason for my many replys on this topic. most of the people i 'am acquinted with are multicultural and we all live like brothers , i once had room mates from so many differant places it was like the U.N. under one roof.my point is jamaicans aren't that much differant from trinbogonians i've met some jamaicans who were obnoxious-rude-disresptful of other people's cultural expressions  especially other caribbeans, they felt that they were the best at every thing and deserved to be the center of attention amoungst the caribbean community, and guest what , i've met trini's who felt the same way and are guilty of the same disgusting behavior, this is nothing but a slave mentality that carried over into colonialism that became a british colonial trade mark. so take it tip from black stalin in his biggest song... the caribbean man from the same place... that make the same trip... on the same ship..and if that's not enough then look at the W.I. cricket team, and if that don't do it for you, then your'e just a plain ole big ass biggot!!    positive.
When JA qualified for France 98 I support them. Ah did real glad fuh dem. Whenever, it have another Caribbean team in de mix mih ah support dem....mih eh care is who.

And as a matter of fact, while ah was in Germany, ah couple ah days after de Sweden game, ah was liming with mih German hosts and it had a JA gril in de mix and she hug mih and remark how everybody was support TnT right through......and it felt good to have support from a fellow Caribbean person..... :)

As far as I know.....all ah we ancestors make de passage together and we all have de same basic struggles to make it. So once yuh look like me....ah supporting yuh....

Now once TnT in de game......ALL DE LOVE DONE!!!.....mih country first....everything else after....

Dat said....ah have a real good friend who to dis day has never come to terms with de fact dat JA went to de WC before we.....ah always wondered why....he heself cyar tell mih why he feel dat way....interesting....
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »
The Jamaica/St. Kitts game is now playing.

10 mins. 0-0.

I probably know this is wishful thinking but I wish the game will end in a draw. 
jjbrown

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2007, 06:19:35 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

I probably know this is wishful thinking but I wish the game will end in a draw. 

come on st kitts

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2007, 06:27:34 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

come on st kitts
Oh lawd it start, No love for JA again tonight  :D lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

come on st kitts

Damned right!!  No love at all.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

:rotfl: Yah done fraid alyah arse gonna be getting bust up eh  :rotfl: Jed learn to beat them small island before u step up to World Cup Finalist nah  :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2007, 06:54:06 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

:rotfl: Yah done fraid alyah arse gonna be getting bust up eh  :rotfl: Jed learn to beat them small island before u step up to World Cup Finalist nah  :devil:
jamaica2099 get shit up there yes, hmm  :'( oh well as i said no love tonight lol  :D
Youtube Channel

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2007, 07:09:53 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

jamaica2099 get shit up there yes, hmm  :'( oh well as i said no love tonight lol  :D
Love !! ain't no love ..  .. .......... but then again we should try and learn to love them eh .....Since we gonna make them we bitch anyway  :rotfl: 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 07:12:14 PM by Compre »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2007, 07:18:48 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

Love !! ain't no love ..  .. .......... but then again we should try and learn to love them eh .....Since we gonna make them we bitch anyway  :rotfl: 
lawwwd here thing lol  :D hahahahahaha  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :o where jamaica2099 like alyuh losing ah what?
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »
ne score?

hopefully   St Kitts 20   England E side 0

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2007, 07:32:39 PM »
England E lol good one  ;D :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2007, 07:39:11 PM »
Jamaica 1-1 St. Kitts/Nevis GOLAZO!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »
lord them trolls goin and get buss up from Nevis lol  ;D
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »

10 mins. 0-0.

upload the under 17 game dont hide

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2007, 08:00:58 PM »
St Kitts have a man called Mitchum. I remember him from the series down here but he really show some good skills in this tournament. The man could roly poly he way to the goal. Cyah finish but could beat like if it going outta style. The man trap a cross in the box roly poly a Jakan and blast right at keeper.

It finished 1-1

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »
Jamaican defender gets a red card for violent conduct (what else is new) with the game tied and mere minutes left in the game...............St Kitts enjoyed a gluttony of possession in the latter stages of the second half and could have probably won the game easily but for some horrendous finishing (man kicking the ball over a wide open net from in the 6-yard box) and a brilliant save by the jamaican 'keeper.  Jamaica had their chances as well, hitting the crossbar on a couple of the few chances they had in the second half.  Jamaica were on their heels for much of the latter half and were at times playing with nearly their entire team behind the ball in their own defensive third of the game.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »
St Kitts have a man called Mitchum. I remember him from the series down here but he really show some good skills in this tournament. The man could roly poly he way to the goal. Cyah finish but could beat like if it going outta style. The man trap a cross in the box roly poly a Jakan and blast right at keeper.

It finished 1-1

so st kitts beating us was no fluke then?  them under 23 better start to get the arse in gear

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2007, 08:15:43 PM »
Trinidadian referee overseeing the Mexico - Costa Rica game and the commentators singing his praises for having done a great job officiating the Costa Rica - Jamaica game.......  ;D he had incentive.

Costa Rica open the game by forcing the Mexican 'keeper into a brilliant save.......and then forcing him to collect the ball out the back of his net after a stunning GOLAZO in the top corner of the net from outside the 18.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2007, 08:18:56 PM »

It finished 1-1

so st kitts beating us was no fluke then?  them under 23 better start to get the arse in gear
It seems so. St. Kitts' players are much better than ours. I seriously meant it when I said that side was lacking talent. At least St. Kitts players stringing passes together and could trap. 

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2007, 08:33:14 PM »
Now I see why St.Kitts spank Trinidad out the competition. I was surprised by their skill.
Smoke and Fly

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
mexico vs CR
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2007, 08:56:18 PM »
right now on gol tv is it live? also anyone got links for fox sprts world on de net..y link is dead..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: mexico vs CR
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2007, 09:43:49 PM »
This fool on TV real bad talking the referee who is of course from....T&T

He just give a man a 2nd yellow for diving.

The score is 1-1  btw, Mexico B side playing.

The man real bad-talking the referee
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2007, 09:48:30 PM »
I am a Trinbagonian to the bone but if TT not in it ah can't go agaiinst JA (nor St. Kitts).  Ah cheering against Mexico and Costa Rica.  I am first a Trini, then a Caribbean man.  Everything else come later!

I is ah Trinbagonian 1st 2nd 3rd 4th...well yuh get mih drift

I doh support nobody but de red and black

Wham Chinee boy is forget yuh forget de white or yuh just prejudice? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>