April 27, 2024, 02:17:19 PM

Author Topic: How to deal with a Piper/Spranger  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
How to deal with a Piper/Spranger
« on: February 27, 2007, 02:25:31 PM »
Dear Forumites,

Crime is alive and well in TT and the compound in which I live was visited by a Piper for the last two nights in a row.

on Sun the gentleman broke into two cars and stole the remote for the electronic gate.

On Mon night he was "fishing" some items out of my neighbours apt, while she was sleeping on the bed. She woke up screamed and slammed the window on him but he escaped.

Up to now I ent hear or see nuttin and I was sleeping normal next door.

Now long time when I used to live around the savannah we used to handle the sprangers in a different manner. Regular licks never do them fellas nuttin, we used to pong they finger and toe with hammer, and throw salt and pepper in they eye. one of the neighbours had a kinda pikka branch wrap up and he used to lash them with that...real Conan ting.

But I wondering bout the legal implications here.....If I see a hand coming tru my window, do I shout and hope he pull back? Or if I swipe and he lorse a limb will I be charged for any kinda offense.

Anyhow we waiting on him...

But what suggestions do you have for this spranger once we ketch him.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How to deal with a Piper/Spranger
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 02:36:24 PM »

we used to handle the sprangers in a different manner. Regular licks never do them fellas nuttin, we used to pong they finger and toe with hammer, and throw salt and pepper in they eye. one of the neighbours had a kinda pikka branch wrap up and he used to lash them with that...real Conan ting.

Buh wuh de ass is dis??  :o  :rotfl:

Yuh does pour boilin oil on anybody does cross yuh moat too or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 02:40:34 PM »
Dear Forumites,

Crime is alive and well in TT and the compound in which I live was visited by a Piper for the last two nights in a row.

on Sun the gentleman broke into two cars and stole the remote for the electronic gate.

On Mon night he was "fishing" some items out of my neighbours apt, while she was sleeping on the bed. She woke up screamed and slammed the window on him but he escaped.

Up to now I ent hear or see nuttin and I was sleeping normal next door.

Now long time when I used to live around the savannah we used to handle the sprangers in a different manner. Regular licks never do them fellas nuttin, we used to pong they finger and toe with hammer, and throw salt and pepper in they eye. one of the neighbours had a kinda pikka branch wrap up and he used to lash them with that...real Conan ting.

But I wondering bout the legal implications here.....If I see a hand coming tru my window, do I shout and hope he pull back? Or if I swipe and he lorse a limb will I be charged for any kinda offense.

Anyhow we waiting on him...

But what suggestions do you have for this spranger once we ketch him.

he coming through YOUR window...buss cap in he ass >:(
dey cyah charge you if you defending ya house and family....
dey might tell ya thanks for making dem wuk easlier

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 02:42:40 PM »
Breds......a piper have one ting on dem mind only.

Pipin.

World War III could bruk out in dem backyard but as long as dem have dem rock and dem pipe.....dem coolo breezo.

No amounta likks, pongin finger and toe, trowin salt & peppa etc eh stoppin dem.  De need to sprang more powerful dan dem.

A spranger have to come to dey own reckonin.  Nobody cyah go dey fuh dem.  Some a de lucky one's make it out.  Most don't.

Punishment fuh a piper is denyin dem de pipe.  Which in a strange paradox is also dem salvation.

So breddrin....all i go tell yuh is defend yuh property as yuh see fit.  Make it so dat it eh easy fuh dem to visit regular.  Some vicious guard dog strategically placed is as good a deterrent as any aldoh ah know some who brave dat and all.

Remember GOD Commandments of not killin nobody and yuh would have done de bess yuh can.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 02:42:57 PM »
Touches llook ah canadian spranger from de 80's  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qvzvoOggY
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »
I was living in Florida and one night I stopped at an ATM for some cash.  A crack head armed with a knife approached and demanded my money.  Looking at the imps and feeling the urge to fu*#k up somebody I decided to play hero and take in his ass.  

I'm the first to admit, them fellas sly, fast, and they have real beats.  The minute I took off behind this man, he hit meh a “rescue catch” beat, ah nearly break meh fackin ankle.

They real good.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
yea boy, like FL have dem in grap. We finally made it to we hotel, so meh kids hungry and tusty. Ah say rite..grab meh nap sack and decide to walk up the street to find ah palor. Was about 9ish in the nite. I doh have to remind allyuh that the place hot. Mr. piper comeout like a friggin ghost. Up in my face trying to sell me iceskates ... yep ice skates in florida. I couldn't help it.. ah real laugh.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 02:57:55 PM »
yea boy, like FL have dem in grap. We finally made it to we hotel, so meh kids hungry and tusty. Ah say rite..grab meh nap sack and decide to walk up the street to find ah palor. Was about 9ish in the nite. I doh have to remind allyuh that the place hot. Mr. piper comeout like a friggin ghost. Up in my face trying to sell me iceskates ... yep ice skates in florida. I couldn't help it.. ah real laugh.

I believe that! 
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 03:14:35 PM »
ah piper from pinto named rufus coulda get all kinda fruits outta season. it was amazing. and hwne u ask him wey u get that from. all he use to say u doh worry nah once it fresh u shouldnt ocmplain.

but jumbie palos right dem couldnt care if good friday fall on ash wednesday. once them get they 5 ball to smoke.
tocuhes you wasting yuh time licks doh help nah. and piper does only get ctach when they high. not when they theifing to get the money
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 12:14:17 PM »
allyuh i eh have no relatives up Pinto named rufus....and ah do tink i have relatives who duz tief cars and ting!

i am slightly upset now >:( >:(
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »
Touches...yuh should find out what yuh rights are in Trinidad.  On de face ah it, yuh could say well he break een MY house.  If he totally INSIDE yuh house, and he end up wid ah break foot or han because yuh defending yuhself...well...dat is one story.  If he still half-way out, dat is anudder.  It all well and good tuh talk ole talk but dat is ah serious issue.

If I was living in dat compound and facing de problem, I woulda try and get tuhgedder wid meh neighbours and dem and try tuh fine a solution dat could hopefully safeguard allyuh persons as well as yuh property.  But yuh personal safety come first.

De compound barricade?  Allyuh could chip een an hire ah security guard?  It have enuf ah allyuh who could maybe take turns wid being security guard depending on allyuh work schedule and ting?  Maybe if he see allyuh watching, he might move orn.

It have strength in numbers.  Put allyuh heads tuhgether.  ah sure allyuh will come up wid ah workable solution.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 03:32:14 PM »
I done tell you what to do yes.
Go down by d' hardware/market and buy two, 3 line one regular and a short breed.

Keep the short breed by yuh bed cause ah short breed easy to handle and grab if yuh hear the neighbour bawl out.
Put the regular one by where yuh does do yuh laundry and whatnot that is for if yuh come hom eand the piper in yuh tree and he distressing yuh fruits and dem yuh reign planass in he tail.

Once the man on the property yuh have all rights to 4k him up because he trespassing and you, as a tenant, have a right to defend your self and your possessions.

Més que un club.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 05:54:06 PM »
Touches..this is what meh pardner do..and he is a "churchboy"  ;)
i couldnt find the original newspaper article but i find this commentary on it though
http://www.trinicenter.com/Terryj/2001/Mar/142001.htm

this fella had to be really suffering if he went to this extent..and this isnt a case of like them badboy mother on tv saying 'he was a good boy..and he never do nobody nutten etc"  ;D
they ent lie when they say Brent was a 'saint'

i remember we had a thief in marabella called Punks..man was a rasta and he used to smell real real bad.. ah time he was up in we mango tree on the main road, well he get threaten with a piece of fence pipe..he ent want to come down, so start to get level big stone..eventually this man jump down bout 30 feet..get up and run yes..like nothing could stop them fellas when they dat high lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>