April 28, 2024, 02:18:17 PM

Author Topic: 3 confess to Vindra’s murder  (Read 39057 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: 3 confess to Vindra’s murder
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 11:16:12 AM »
i cant see how his death will cause a religious upheval. i see how it will cause a social one though it will leave a vacuumm in de cirme underworld. same as doles did.
but its a must.
 the muslim community in trinidad will do just fine wiht out him, in fatc i think they suffering because of him, thier image aint to righttous.

I'm thinking his death may ONLY cause a religious upheaval because I find zealous religious people find exucses for turmoil int eh simplest thing. Globally the world is divided on religious grounds as well and T&T is a tiny morrir of it.

Also, I tend to beleive that the main man, the figurehead, the spotlighted person is seldom the real power. The real menace are the ones who make sure thigns get done.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »
i cant see how his death will cause a religious upheval. i see how it will cause a social one though it will leave a vacuumm in de cirme underworld. same as doles did.
but its a must.
 the muslim community in trinidad will do just fine wiht out him, in fatc i think they suffering because of him, thier image aint to righttous.

I'm thinking his death may ONLY cause a religious upheaval because I find zealous religious people find exucses for turmoil int eh simplest thing. Globally the world is divided on religious grounds as well and T&T is a tiny morrir of it.

Also, I tend to beleive that the main man, the figurehead, the spotlighted person is seldom the real power. The real menace are the ones who make sure thigns get done.
wll to answer your first pt.
i eh think that tirnis have alot of zealous religious people at all. culture can superceed religous zeal. eg. the black american muslims eh in dat bacanal. at any way most of the muslim communities i trini are sunni.
i cyah see them causing a distubance with the cristians or hindus. trini more divided along race if is any thing

i argree with that it does have poepl pullign strings....de syrian community  in triniis a pefct example.
 however..i think if it walks liek ah duck and quak etc etc..
bakr try to over trow de governemnt..... and ever since he running racket everybody knows that. it eh have no behind de scene person IN trini.
any head puppeteer is in another courty
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »
the doc being involved is nothing new to me, as i said in an earlier post, my cus was taken 2 times, and he also told me that afta being beaten a doc ( by the way he cared for him he assumed he was one), was there takin care of him.

if this report is right or wrong, i just hope tat the fam can get closure really sooon

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »

I remember dat happen once...some Syrian family hire a hit man from foreign, he come and do his thing, ride out... dey get their family member back

well, dais wuh I talkin bout even years before dat, when it had the kidnapping and rescue attempt of the maharaj fellah in st. clair

allyuh remember that? in the 80's?....it stick in my brain because them ting fascinate me as a young teen

trinidad police never identify the private plane that land in trini....de shootout happen ,,men get lick up ,,plane fly out and police didnt know where to start to begin lookin for dem fellahs

point is,,trini does hire foreign badman to do wukk....ah guess yuh hadda interfere wid de wrong people  first is all

Queen M... a bullet Bakr head wont stop de crime,, but chop off de head of the hydra and the power vacuum does cause real disarray within...look what happen after mark guerra get lick up in wallerfield some years back
but yuh right...he is ah puppet....but one big ass puppet

Besides Bakr have so much other crimes to answer for right now if he get blow out for the wrong one......say wha

As for as I concerned he is just ah Oxygen Thief
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:55:54 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2007, 12:39:43 PM »
well I'm sure you guys know better. I'm just talking as someone away from the real fight looking in and wondering in fear.

But seems to me Bush thought if he snuffed Saddam, peace and democracy will reign but it appears the Taliban is gaining speed and terrorism has given birth. The hydra has grown more heads...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2007, 01:18:49 PM »
well I'm sure you guys know better. I'm just talking as someone away from the real fight looking in and wondering in fear.

But seems to me Bush thought if he snuffed Saddam, peace and democracy will reign but it appears the Taliban is gaining speed and terrorism has given birth. The hydra has grown more heads...
bush knew better he was just behind oil security for his country and as he said " the man threathen to kill meh daddy" an du knwo dem texans dont take to kindly to dem kinda talk  :-X

taliban is in arfganistan and although things not perfect there it seems ot be wayy better than in iraq which bush know he had no right going into.
btw d e new violoence in iraq is mostly iraq on iraq violence. sunni vs shitee
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »

bush knew better he was just behind oil security for his country and as he said " the man threathen to kill meh daddy" an du knwo dem texans dont take to kindly to dem kinda talk  :-X

taliban is in arfganistan and although things not perfect there it seems ot be wayy better than in iraq which bush know he had no right going into.

I'm not sure if Bush's plan was as simple as that - even though he does look simpleminded. He stopped telling me everything since long time... ;D He's one of those I think who is the puppet while the real work is being done around him. If you lop his head off and look inside, all you'd fine is crap...but I digress....

The 'new' violence isn't that new. Iran has been waiting patiently for the US to come charging into Iraq. I'm thinking it is not mere coincidence that deceptively congenial looking Ahmadinejad is now playing big man and putting nuclear wood in fire. The US is spread thin in it's deployments. Mind you, there is word that the US is also ready to test some unmanned stealths that can wipe out cities without ever using ground tacticals.

One thing that our western minds don't quite grasp is the LONG LONG memory of the east. We forget whose house we went in to lime last month and suffer from Reaganitis but the east writes its memories on the minds of its children. They do not forget.

The US aided Iraq in besting and embarrasing Iran shortly after the Parlavi reign and set the stage for the previously unheard of Khomeni to enter stage left. Now the US has opened the flood gates in Iraq. Iran's Shi'a can now slip into Iraq under guise of trying to 'help'.
Shi'a and Sunni rivalries isn't new at all.

As for Aghanistan being better...there are many corpses there to disagree. The taliban's testing ground is there.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 02:48:09 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2007, 02:56:34 PM »

I'm not sure if Bush's plan was as simple as that - even though he does look simpleminded. He stopped telling me everything since long time... ;D He's one of those I think who is the puppet while the real work is being done around him. If you lop his head off and look inside, all you'd fine is crap...but I digress....

The 'new' violence isn't that new. Iran has been waiting patiently for the US to come charging into Iraq. I'm thinking it is not mere coincidence that deceptively congenial looking Ahmadinejad is now playing big man and putting nuclear wood in fire. The US is spread thin in it's deployments. Mind you, there is word that the US is also ready to test some unmanned stealths that can wipe out cities without ever using ground tacticals.

One thing that our western minds don't quite grasp is the LONG LONG memory of the east. We forget whose house we went in to lime last month and suffer from Reaganitis but the east writes its memories on the minds of its children. They do not forget.

The US aided Iraq in besting and embarrasing Iran shortly after the Parlavi reign and set the stage for the previously unheard of Khomeni to enter stage left. Now the US has opened the flood gates in Iraq. Iran's Shi'a can now slip into Iraq under guise of trying to 'help'.
Shi'a and Sunni rivalries isn't new at all.

As for Aghanistan being better...there are many corpses there to disagree. The taliban's testing ground is there.
the rivalry is as old as the end of mohammed at the elader of islam. i knwo that its an issue of succession. sunni believe that the leader should be chosen because fo "merit" while the shia  think its should be mohammeds blood line and then boom war start. they is even a smaller group that split form the shia and still ahve lil strong hold in morocco.

yes it eh new but he has awakned it. we all kow bush eh pulling no strings.
de eats memory u said is long... dais  y its difficult for shia and sunni to get along but they were for a time . at any rate in terms of arfganistan i compared it to iraq so maybe it aint de best place, it better than iraq.
and since i can remeber my self grouping up there has always been corpses in the mid east and even in arfganistan.

i guess u have to guage the relative happines sof the residents and the QUANTIy of corpses around

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »
PH, yuh lorse me...yuh agreeing, disagreeing or bringing a new talk?  ??? :-\
ah going to sap some limacol and lay dong. Since dey start giving meh dis new medikashun ah does get lil dizzy...ah feel Cana switch meh tablets. She warn meh dis morning eh but ah playing woman nuh...

de fault is mines.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2007, 03:24:11 PM »
ah going to sap some limacol and lay dong. Since dey start giving meh dis new medikashun ah does get lil dizzy...ah feel Cana switch meh tablets. She warn meh dis morning eh but ah playing woman nuh...

de fault is mines.

i am argreeing wiht some things and not with others. i eh argree that things going bad in arfganistan but i am know it could be much better

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2007, 03:27:49 PM »

de fault is mines.

<walks away>
 >:(

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »

Better? I know nothing....I does hadda put my helmet on to slow my droolin

However,,,iraqi people who have hundreds of years of religious turmoil & 'united' by a dictator in contrast to a small time trindad thug with a band of followers whose only motive is profit is a tough comparison
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2007, 04:37:37 PM »
Dutty, it have ah new super absorbant helmit now. I get one!

And no, it isn't too far fetched to - perhaps not compare - but certainly look at the east and get a perspective.
These 'new' Muslims in T&T have roots in foreign ideology. Bakr doesn't strike me as a villager. He and his folks seem to be unsettling things, shifting polarities, something that the east does well.

He tried to stage a coup using similar tactics to eastern coups. He didn't get those ideas from CNN or other western news tickers.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2007, 05:43:42 PM »
Dutty, it have ah new super absorbant helmit now. I get one!

And no, it isn't too far fetched to - perhaps not compare - but certainly look at the east and get a perspective.
These 'new' Muslims in T&T have roots in foreign ideology. Bakr doesn't strike me as a villager. He and his folks seem to be unsettling things, shifting polarities, something that the east does well.

He tried to stage a coup using similar tactics to eastern coups. He didn't get those ideas from CNN or other western news tickers.
queenie i think its known that he went for training wit quaddfi.  and more or less.dat is where he got his weapons for the coup. but that was then, maybe he still ahve ties there but as dutty said now he is jus a thug n bully.
he jus in for money. we not mkaing another overt power grab like that agian. maybe he doing it economically thought kidnappin and extrotion etc.
 what is your suggetsion to to deal with him?

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2007, 05:54:21 PM »
isn't a grad of Ryerson in Toronto?

my suggestion to deal with him? No clue...you remove one, and ten more turn up.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 06:14:20 PM »
isn't a grad of Ryerson in Toronto?

my suggestion to deal with him? No clue...you remove one, and ten more turn up.
so jus leave him?

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 07:18:27 PM »
don' know PH...there are problems arising from both choices. I am admitting I don't have the answer. I do not know what the greater good is. But a lot of these people tend to lose their life by the hands of their own.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2007, 07:35:06 PM »
Killing Abu might have some effect but you also need to realise what going on. The majority of the muslim community anti-jamaat since even before the coup. I was reading a book about the causes of the coup and one reason that was cited that since most other muslim groups shun the jamaat they needed land etc to establish their own mosque etc. Hence their compound on mucurapo road. I doubt that really changed....and especially in light of recent developments and the coup. Abu Bakr is a sensitive issue.....he has something on everybody...be it PNM or UNC. Something that allows him to command a degree of regard to use kid gloves when dealing with him. When they raided the jamaat compound.....and not much ammunition etc was found.....it kinda looked bad....and made the sore fester. Unless somebody with a spine decides to deal with bakr and the consequences....it will continue as is.
There are other rumblings but that will spin this thread in a direction that i hate to see things spin in....so thats all i will say for now.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 07:37:45 PM »
Bakr is already old...he doh look it but he is.
It is a bit late...he already set up his organization and know probably a long time ago he cud get duss out at anytime.

But if he dies a free man...well that will leave an open wound for T&T which will be recorded in history as a colossal failure on our part to defend ourselves.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2007, 07:44:45 PM »
Bakr is already old...he doh look it but he is.
It is a bit late...he already set up his organization and know probably a long time ago he cud get duss out at anytime.

But if he dies a free man...well that will leave an open wound for T&T which will be recorded in history as a colossal failure on our part to defend ourselves.
totally argree man.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »
killing doh solve nuttin.... man suggesting tuh kill bakr, but it have real men in govt who promote and use bakr and have used bakr and his sect, so if u want tuh kill bakr, u might as well kill all de others who support him and have used him also, when yuh finished doin dat, you would have already killed many ministers, former and current pm's, then there is another aspect to it also, how do people know her and her family wasnt involved in something? ??? diz juss a lil hint for allyuh, what they did 2 her was terrible but at de same time people not lookin at de root of de problem and also her root of success... like i said b4 ole money from ole deals could catch up 2 u if people get word of it...

God is de BOSS...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2007, 10:16:42 PM »

From what I could tell I don't want those 3 dead...yea they might be bluffing but we need to get our hands on them.  And I really doh know about this immunity thing nah.  After what they do I doh think they in the position to call for complete immunity...plea bargain for 10 years or something.  I eh know if they cud serve that in another country jail doh cuz they might still get lick down in a T&T jail.

Giving immunity to (Big or Small ?) Brent in the Abu case was a catastrophe.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2007, 11:38:10 PM »
killing doh solve nuttin.... man suggesting tuh kill bakr, but it have real men in govt who promote and use bakr and have used bakr and his sect, so if u want tuh kill bakr, u might as well kill all de others who support him and have used him also, when yuh finished doin dat, you would have already killed many ministers, former and current pm's, then there is another aspect to it also, how do people know her and her family wasnt involved in something? ??? diz juss a lil hint for allyuh, what they did 2 her was terrible but at de same time people not lookin at de root of de problem and also her root of success... like i said b4 ole money from ole deals could catch up 2 u if people get word of it...

God is de BOSS...

some people just have to die: bakr, his puppets, those associated with him....dat is just how it is, there is little option left anymore

however i think if you get rid of the source, or main sources, the scourge will sooner or later disintegrate and fall apart by itself
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:59:32 PM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The WAIT AND DOUBT IS OVER SAD BUT VINDRA NAIPAUL COOLMAN FOUND
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2007, 10:04:15 PM »

IS 11 here in the States and 12 back home I check Trinidad Express before going to take my nap only to see the headline say Vindra Naipaul found. They held nine in connection with the murder and it was confirmed through DNA and blood samples by forensic officers in the UK that it was indeed her. Imagine the papers say it had people guarding the body make you think is Christ. I could not believe that anyway they remove the body from a temporary grave and bury it somehere higher in the Diego Martin hills. So sad a good lady by all reports. God grant her peace. Check trinidadexpress.com for the full story.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The WAIT AND DOUBT IS OVER SAD BUT VINDRA NAIPAUL COOLMAN FOUND
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2007, 10:57:57 PM »
Dey go probably move yuh post but before dey do let me say that this is a story dat my wife and I have followed for a while and it is a tragic ending. By all reports Vindra was a community activitist and had a genuine love for "she peeps". Yuh does wonder why some of de good people does have to go out in dis way. After dey find de ones responsible dey should line dem up in de woodford square and invite de country to come throw stones at them until all dey head and face buss-up then leave dem dey to dead for de cobo to eat dem after dat. Then dey could throw all ah dem in de same hole dey put Vindra in.  There is nothing no one can tell me to justify this horiffic incident. I dont business.

ah gone because dread right now ah real fackin vex. Nobody doh want to find dey own hustle instead dey want to deprive an individual after they have hustled there hustle. Take me back to de days when yuh woulda dead if yuh thief a man horse yes.

Ah dont want to here nothin from de ghetto fabulous either because dem does prey on de weak. Ah dont want to hear "Ah got to feed my family" or "dem indian and dem have all de money" earn yuh own. Hustle yuh own hustle. Obviously there is discord in de population but who made Vindra de poster girl for all dat hatred?  If Vindra could dead, dem kinda people should dead also. Yes, a bloodclart eye for an eye and a heart for a heart.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2007, 02:33:35 AM »
What is going to happen now?

I say nothing! The case will call, the men or women involved will be tried and sentence to hang but no hanging will take place.

And after a couple years in jail they shall walk  free.

Bring back the hanging!!

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2007, 03:32:15 AM »

Yes, but the question now is, who organise dat?

Cause why would some petty crooks, from all accounts, leave Diego and the west, where overflowing with rich business people, and go down Chaguanas to kidnap this woman.

This was an inside job. My only hope is that de fellas squeal like pigs and name names. As people say, could be the husband, cause why you paying money to some blackmailer unless you have something to hide? Or could be an employee at the grocery, who knew her movements.

Something fishy bout this case from day one. Doh worry, it all come out soon. Remember, is not everything dem fellas could print in papers, unless the police give the Ok.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2007, 11:41:15 AM »
Yes.  Very sad.  Read about it today. I was wondering the same thing about how these fellas in Diego leave up so and go and kidnapp de woman in Chaguanas.  Dat was strange.  Dis kidnappin as a form of employment ......when it go stop?
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2007, 11:44:15 AM »
the ironic part is that on 12 o'clock news the men say they want ah speedy trial cause some of them are father and fathers-to-be

well everybody in the car steups down the whole place

dem eh study she was a mother and had a family before they kill she and chop she up them studying Oh them is father

yuh eh see is to tie them in the town square and stone dem

Més que un club.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2007, 11:47:00 AM »
the ironic part is that on 12 o'clock news the men say they want ah speedy trial cause some of them are father and fathers-to-be

well everybody in the car steups down the whole place

dem eh study she was a mother and had a family before they kill she and chop she up them studying Oh them is father

yuh eh see is to tie them in the town square and stone dem

doh talk shit.  Serious?  Dat is some real brass face boy.  Dem is fathers and fathers-to-be?  Dem children better orf if dem men hang or stone oui.  What examples. >:(   >:(    >:(
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

1]; } ?>