April 19, 2024, 03:42:34 AM

Poll

Should teams ranking go up only if they beat a team higher in ranking?

Yes
7 (41.2%)
No
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: FIFA Ranking Thread.  (Read 297373 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U.S. is No. 7 in FIFA rankings
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2006, 07:03:48 PM »

Sorry to offend you SMALLY.

And yeah, I know wha dat mean. Learn to spell it right nah?

And since you don't have anything factual or of substance to dispute my team's status, you come at me with some weak rhetorical crap about "football not soccer"? Very weak. Very weak. You know, some years ago, the English Premier league used to be televised as, "Star Soccer"? So there you go. In this country, it is convenient to say SOCCER so as not to confuse with the other game. Seen?

But I sure yuh done know dat. 

Wait...who you calling Smallie? LOL N spell it right nah! N dat is de way macomere man is spelt so ketch yuhself. Buh the "Football" correction was actually in relation to your previous post. Ah just doh like to see people call it "Soccer". And I was never trying to dispute anything you said. If I were, I would have done just that.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:09:08 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2006, 07:08:01 PM »
De US eh no Brazil.

Dey eh no France or Argentina.

But on dey good day, I wouldn't rule out their chances of beating any of them teams.

If for example, ah full strength US team ketch Brazil without Lil RO and Adriano, injury or whatever, yuh juss cyah rule out de possibility of ah upset. A Donovan strike up front early and good keeping at de back? It could be presha for Brazil.

Dey not ah shit team.  
Toujour Pret!

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2006, 07:13:57 PM »

Sorry to offend you SMALLY.

And yeah, I know wha dat mean. Learn to spell it right nah?

And since you don't have anything factual or of substance to dispute my team's status, you come at me with some weak rhetorical crap about "football not soccer"? Very weak. Very weak. You know, some years ago, the English Premier league used to be televised as, "Star Soccer"? So there you go. In this country, it is convenient to say SOCCER so as not to confuse with the other game. Seen?

But I sure yuh done know dat. 

Wait...who you calling Smallie? LOL N spell it right nah! N dat is de way macomere man is spelt so ketch yuhself. Buh the "Football" correction was actually in relation to your previous post. Ah just doh like to see people call it "Soccer". And I was never trying to dispute anything you said. If I were, I would have done just that.

LOL - I am calling YOU Smally, with your little cute self. Yeah, I saw your picture a while back in another post. LOL

Anyway, dat is not how I see dat word spelled in ah Punch my bredren show me.

Ketch myself why? Am I falling?
Find Out If You Have What It Takes To Earn The Green Beret.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »

LOL - I am calling YOU Smally, with your little cute self. Yeah, I saw your picture a while back in another post. LOL

Well yuh should learn not to put too much stock in what the "Punch" has to say. So wham, yuh have Trini roots or yuh does just lime with plenty Trinis?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2006, 07:24:52 PM »

Well yuh should learn not to put too much stock in what the "Punch" has to say. So wham, yuh have Trini roots or yuh does just lime with plenty Trinis?

If Birchall is Trini (and thank God he is), then I am more Trini than he. He only have 1 Trini parent. LOL
But I know nuff Trinis too. Actually, I spent a year there during my teens. I did a semester at St. Mary's.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2006, 07:29:07 PM »

If Birchall is Trini (and thank God he is), then I am more Trini than he. He only have 1 Trini parent. LOL
But I know nuff Trinis too. Actually, I spent a year there during my teens. I did a semester at St. Mary's.

Orrrr so you gorn against! Yuh shoulda never leh dah info slip horse, cos dey'll crucify yuh on this site.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2006, 07:38:26 PM »

Orrrr so you gorn against! Yuh shoulda never leh dah info slip horse, cos dey'll crucify yuh on this site.

T, how I gone against?
I wouldn't sit by and here nobody bad talk De Soca Warriors. I support de warriors too.
But men on here talking bad about de US. I am US too, so I juss saying, beat de US, then talk bad. I go to all T&T vs USA games here, and I lime in de middle of de drums and iron. In August, I wore my Finta to de game in CT. So I represent.
You doh have de dilema dat I have. I have to split my alegiance.
But I was only trying to wild some men. Dat is all, and I will continue to do so as long as they continue to diss my squad. Seen?
No disrespect.
I used to want Ato to buss up Mo Green.

Oh, I forgot, I bleed red, white and blue-black. LOL
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:40:56 PM by Green Beret »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2006, 07:46:24 PM »

T, how I gone against?
I wouldn't sit by and here nobody bad talk De Soca Warriors. I support de warriors too.
But men on here talking bad about de US. I am US too, so I juss saying, beat de US, then talk bad. I go to all T&T vs USA games here, and I lime in de middle of de drums and iron. In August, I wore my Finta to de game in CT. So I represent.
But I was only trying to wild some men. Dat is all, and I will continue to do so as long as they continue to diss my squad. Seen?
No disrespect.

Yeah okay, I can respect where you're coming from. We cool as long as yuh stop saying "Soccer."  :devil:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2006, 07:53:58 PM »

T, how I gone against?
No disrespect.

Yeah okay, I can respect where you're coming from. We cool as long as yuh stop saying "Soccer."  :devil:

Ah-ight T, well we straight.
I waitin for a Trini friend to bring me ah Rotee. (aaaahhhhh, I juss wilding yuh. I know is ROTI).
Den I bout to hit this B/D party.
Nice chatting with ya. Nuff Luv and big-up de Warriors.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2006, 07:58:09 PM »

T, how I gone against?
No disrespect.

Ah-ight T, well we straight.
I waitin for a Trini friend to bring me ah Rotee. (aaaahhhhh, I juss wilding yuh. I know is ROTI).
Den I bout to hit this B/D party.
Nice chatting with ya. Nuff Luv and big-up de Warriors.

Yeah man, later'll be greater.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 21, 2006, 08:54:31 PM »

june 11 2000 usa 3 - mexico 0
oct 25 2000 usa 2 - mexico 0
feb 28 2001usa 2 - mexico 0
july 1 2001 usa 0- mexico 1
april 3 2002 usa 1- mexico 0
june 17 2002 usa 2- mexico 0 *in world cup knockout stages
may 8 2003 usa 0- mexico 0
april 28 2003 usa 1- mexico 0
may 27 2005 usa 1- mexico 2
sept 3 2005 usa 2- mexico 0

In summary, from 2000 to present, the us record vs mexico reads as 7 wins-1draw-2 losses

pretty good licks if u ask me

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2006, 08:59:28 PM »

june 11 2000 usa 3 - mexico 0
oct 25 2000 usa 2 - mexico 0
feb 28 2001usa 2 - mexico 0
july 1 2001 usa 0- mexico 1
april 3 2002 usa 1- mexico 0
june 17 2002 usa 2- mexico 0 *in world cup knockout stages
may 8 2003 usa 0- mexico 0
april 28 2003 usa 1- mexico 0
may 27 2005 usa 1- mexico 2
sept 3 2005 usa 2- mexico 0

In summary, from 2000 to present, the us record vs mexico reads as 7 wins-1draw-2 losses

pretty good licks if u ask me

Yeah, buh dise still only a short-term record. Dise wha...5 yrs? steupsssss
www.westindiantube.com

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2006, 09:26:18 PM »
10 games is not really that short term and that's over 5 years..obviously the US is now getting better..they not a traditonal powerhouse..did i say that??? and read my post before and u will see i said recently..5 years is a damn long time for football rankings..those have to factor heavily in the rankings..if u wanna make a ranking system that factors in more than 5 years go ahead breds 8)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2006, 09:38:54 PM »

toppa yuh eh see de man is ah flikkin buller.instead ah watchin gyul skin dey puss on de beach.he focusin on vocabulary.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 21, 2006, 09:48:54 PM »
10 games is not really that short term and that's over 5 years..obviously the US is now getting better..they not a traditonal powerhouse..did i say that??? and read my post before and u will see i said recently..5 years is a damn long time for football rankings..those have to factor heavily in the rankings..if u wanna make a ranking system that factors in more than 5 years go ahead breds 8)

First off, is nuh "breds" is "sistren" n secondly, is you who say dey could roll with de "big boys." Wuz dey record against teams outside ah de CONCACAF region? Not too hot.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2006, 09:49:53 PM »

toppa yuh eh see de man is ah flikkin buller.instead ah watchin gyul skin dey puss on de beach.he focusin on vocabulary.

Oh gosh oh gosh, Green Beret done make he peace ahready ease up on him nah?  :angel:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 22, 2006, 01:00:25 AM »
go to ussoccer.com and check it nah..they dont lose to big teams by usually more than 1 goal..all i'm saying is that dont discredit them totally..look at their record and see for yourself. at the end of the day we dont care bout the us right..all ah we is soca warriors :beermug: we go leave it at that

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 22, 2006, 07:40:28 AM »
ALyuh gettin tie up bad bad.

The US is a big side!

They may play boring unattractive robot football, but they are never embarrassed, they hold their own against any other big team in the world and they are very disciplined, fit and technically skilled in the free kick and corner department.

If they manage to come out their group in the WC they could damn well make a semi-finals.

With their so called lesser skilled players they does manners us like little children.

Shithound Jeff Agoos and Lalas had Yorke in he Manchester United Prime in they back pocket, he couldnt make a note.

Doe diss the USA........dislike them yes, but respect them as a footballing nation.

They Better than TT in every dept.......take orf alyuh emotional patriotic googles.

USA is a team and they have never looked back since 89.

Their 7th place ranking is deserved and they will not get more than 2 goals from any other team in the top 20

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 22, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »
ALyuh gettin tie up bad bad.

The US is a big side!

They may play boring unattractive robot football, but they are never embarrassed, they hold their own against any other big team in the world and they are very disciplined, fit and technically skilled in the free kick and corner department.

If they manage to come out their group in the WC they could damn well make a semi-finals.

With their so called lesser skilled players they does manners us like little children.

Shithound Jeff Agoos and Lalas had Yorke in he Manchester United Prime in they back pocket, he couldnt make a note.

Doe diss the USA........dislike them yes, but respect them as a footballing nation.

They Better than TT in every dept.......take orf alyuh emotional patriotic googles.

USA is a team and they have never looked back since 89.

Their 7th place ranking is deserved and they will not get more than 2 goals from any other team in the top 20
Touches dat is a true football fan talking..not sum of de fellas who does cum and type wey dem wish and do not deal wid facts!!!!!!!!
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 22, 2006, 12:23:33 PM »
Yeah touches well said. dont worry with them people who does only talk and talk without examining what really going and the stats.
and by run with the big boys i mean always give the big teams a run--never lose by more than one or in some cases 2. as far as stats go the US deserve top 10. people does only talk about individual talent in countries but dont stop to realise that all that matters is how the TEAM plays. and the US team is a coherent unit who gets the job done and even when they lose never get embarassed.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 22, 2006, 04:57:16 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cant wait until the world cup.

Girl you still on this site.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Y wait. I'll tell you now. Yuh waiting in vain cause nuttin spectacular coming out of you guys.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But you keep on supporting yours and I will support mine. I doh give you wrong.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 09:07:22 PM by nobody_s angel »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2006, 07:42:07 PM »
As for me I don't hate the USA.....And like me I know plenty fellas wish them the best...But what I can't stand is the propaganda and the blaitant disrespect shown for the international game.  Changing rules, talk crud, saying you would win world cup.  It's just to mush bad john talk from a nation that have plently money but little talent.

America's football isn't attactive or isn't to the standard of the biggies but yet they show little respect for the game universally and the game culture.

Let me make a prediction:  All the licks that USA puttin on smaller countries almost done.  Very soon smaller countries like T&T would not only have skills but resourses.  Put those two together and your glory days over. If you want to call it that.

Jamaica and T&T are the best teams in the Caribbean, we beat each other.  However, it doen't matter who looses, people still playing ball and watching football. Football is life to us. When USA looses the country looses interest.  USA sees the game as another conquest.  Until that change USA will never lift that Cup, it would be an insult to the game and the nations that love it.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
I know noone cares but ... Feb FIFA rank
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2006, 05:51:21 AM »
T&T slipped back to 51 again.
US up to 6 tied with Spain and Mexico - Norway & Japan wins I guess
Sweden down 1 to 15th

African nations cup caused some movement

Egypt jumped 15 spots to 17th
Cameroon up 7 to 16th
Nigeria up 12 to 12th
Togo down 3 to 59th
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 08:00:12 AM by Flex »

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I know noone cares but ... Feb FIFA rank
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2006, 07:45:02 AM »
These rankngs are real entertainment.  USA just moving on up like the Jeffersons.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2006, 07:56:20 AM »
These rankngs are real entertainment.  USA just moving on up like the Jeffersons.

4 real...is ah real comedy.
well yes

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2006, 08:30:08 AM »
if we drop den jamaica mus be drop 2??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2006, 08:34:51 AM »
you mean beating FIU and the Honduran club was not good enough to move up? damn!

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2006, 08:44:10 AM »
yeah MC after those results that shoulda been good for at least a top 30.
good line boss  :beermug:

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Not good
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2006, 09:03:50 AM »
the matches we played in the US don't qualify as fifa matches

:mackdaddy:
you mean beating FIU and the Honduran club was not good enough to move up? damn!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
the matches we played in the US don't qualify as fifa matches

:mackdaddy:

He knew that,... just sarcasm

1]; } ?>