April 24, 2024, 10:25:35 AM

Poll

Should teams ranking go up only if they beat a team higher in ranking?

Yes
7 (41.2%)
No
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: FIFA Ranking Thread.  (Read 297896 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina No. 1 in FIFA rankings for first time
« Reply #840 on: March 16, 2007, 04:28:36 PM »
capo,

yuh never deal with argentines or wha? they is a set ah racist scum.
i believe in every human being there is some sort of racism,larceny and criminal intent.
!!??? So you will tolerate racism, and even like racists!!?...Even when they racist against you and yuh whole family who never do nobody nutten!!?
Worst yet, from your statement, are YOU a racist?

Come again breddah...get yuh head out de sand.

Ah wonder what race you are?
i am ah f**kin racist,wat i also doh like is people who talk trivial shit.from my statement my friend,there is some sort of racism in every f**kin body.to each his own.in this life there is nothin like perfection.everything in this world is flawed.if there is no crime,you will need no police,if yuh dont litter,there will be no garbagemen.choose yuh path,go with de flow and live with de consequences my friend.
About the only thing that make sense here is the part where yuh cuss and proudly state that you are a racist. Seek help.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 16, 2007, 08:45:36 PM »

Supa agree wid yuh 100%, fire fuh dem. A few years ago ah went wid ah touring team tuh Argentina, fuh ah airline tournament, and trust meh fuh who doh know, dey is the biggest set ah racist yuh cud find. Ah Jamaican breddah and myself were the only black players on de team, and it wasn't ah nice experience over dey. Dey cud only try dat shit over dey doh, dey cah come here wid dat cuz is  :flamethrower: :flamethrower:   However, give credit where it is due, dey does produce some ah best talent yuh could find in de world. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Supa I goh agree wid yuh on dis one . Dem is one setah elitist minded %@#^.  Ah use to wuk with a Argentinian an when he see TnT playing de man use tuh rel tun up he face and telling me why you watching those fellas for, dat ain't football. I use to wah cuss he #$%@ bad bad.

From all things I have heard of Argentinians is they are very elitist minded an he prove jus what I've heard of them.

But I will give them the credit because I think they are the best team out there right now.

hmmm. your co-worker is a cacahole. but it's kinda sad that meeting one person like that could make you believe a stereotype. Imagine if everyone thought this way  ??? ???  think about this...supposed you met a woman who said that all her life people told her that Trinis were lazy and the first time she met a Trini was at the workplace and he was not very smart and not very motivated and simply did no work. She now asserts that based on meeting ONE entire whole Trini she can say with confidence that Trinis are lazy......I don't think that's rational...do you?

Dale BOCA

Filho I am much more educated than to think all ppl of a country are a certain way. I was just saying that by my experience together from what I have heard he filled the stereotype very well. But will my next introduction to another Argentinian lead me to be negative, or hostile because of his countryman? No it won't because I would never be so closed mind. I was just venting my experience that's all. ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 08:48:45 PM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 17, 2007, 07:15:14 AM »
In fact maradona has often said messi and kun should lead the Argentina frontline at senior level...
I say bring whoever is responsible for producing that kind of talent on a regular basis to T&T yes....I believe we have the raw material ..!

In fact, I was going to say this earlier but got distracted by the racism thing....

Last week while ah was watching de replay from WC (Arg vs. Serb/Montenegro), de commentator said that
in their 1st game against Ivory Coast...10 of their players would have been in de WC for the first time....

Imagine, having young talent like that......again credit goes to their youth system....it strong and vibrant....
same could be said of Mexico, Haiti, de US....

So dat is we solution right there.....but ah know we done acknowledge that on dis forum....but anybody at de TTFF listening....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 17, 2007, 12:24:35 PM »

Supa agree wid yuh 100%, fire fuh dem. A few years ago ah went wid ah touring team tuh Argentina, fuh ah airline tournament, and trust meh fuh who doh know, dey is the biggest set ah racist yuh cud find. Ah Jamaican breddah and myself were the only black players on de team, and it wasn't ah nice experience over dey. Dey cud only try dat shit over dey doh, dey cah come here wid dat cuz is  :flamethrower: :flamethrower:   However, give credit where it is due, dey does produce some ah best talent yuh could find in de world. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Supa I goh agree wid yuh on dis one . Dem is one setah elitist minded %@#^.  Ah use to wuk with a Argentinian an when he see TnT playing de man use tuh rel tun up he face and telling me why you watching those fellas for, dat ain't football. I use to wah cuss he #$%@ bad bad.

From all things I have heard of Argentinians is they are very elitist minded an he prove jus what I've heard of them.

But I will give them the credit because I think they are the best team out there right now.

hmmm. your co-worker is a cacahole. but it's kinda sad that meeting one person like that could make you believe a stereotype. Imagine if everyone thought this way  ??? ???  think about this...supposed you met a woman who said that all her life people told her that Trinis were lazy and the first time she met a Trini was at the workplace and he was not very smart and not very motivated and simply did no work. She now asserts that based on meeting ONE entire whole Trini she can say with confidence that Trinis are lazy......I don't think that's rational...do you?

Dale BOCA

Filho I am much more educated than to think all ppl of a country are a certain way. I was just saying that by my experience together from what I have heard he filled the stereotype very well. But will my next introduction to another Argentinian lead me to be negative, or hostile because of his countryman? No it won't because I would never be so closed mind. I was just venting my experience that's all. ;D

respek  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 17, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »
What difference that rankings of the top 10 make. Them rankings is a joke.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 19, 2007, 08:38:35 AM »
T & T @ 68th.

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-Mar-2007,00.html

Argentina No. 1 in FIFA rankings for first time

March 14, 2007

ZURICH, Switzerland (AP) -- Argentina claimed the top spot in the FIFA rankings for the first time since they began in 1993, displacing World Cup champion Italy on Wednesday.

The United States dropped two places to No. 30, nine behind Mexico, the top-ranked team from the North and Central American and Caribbean region.

Italy fell to second, one spot ahead of Brazil, which had been No. 1 for 55 consecutive months before the Azzurri took over in February.

Argentina's move to the top was boosted by its 1-0 exhibition victory last month over World Cup runner-up France, which remained in fourth. Les Bleus were followed by Germany, England and the Netherlands, Portugal, the Czech Republic and Spain.

Fire bun Argentina!
stop de hatred bredda. :challenge:point de day we paths cross,ah might have cause to damage yuh.lol.

Capo ah cud always depend on yuh for ah good laugh... :rotfl: ah real miss yuh ole talk breds :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 19, 2007, 08:48:52 AM »
it's funny how dis topic of racism is always raise itself in every argentian, italian, or spanish thread.....

I doh understnad how men could be so ignorant, and sterotype an entire country racists because ah 1 or 2 assholes yuh meet, or 1 bad experience yuh had.

I have 2 really good Argentinian friends.  My coach is Argentinian and they are easily 3 of the best people I know.  I have visted Argentina, and I have had no problems there. Side note: the women there sweet too bad  ;D

People have to accept they are racist assholes in every country, but labelling the entire country racists based on 1 or 2 experiences doh makes sense. 

e.g.

(1) Some Athletico madrid fans wavin the confederates flag, therefore all of the sudden all spanish people racists

(2) A Lazio fan makes racist comment, therefore the whole of Italy is a racist country

(3) A man had a bad experience in Argentina, the whole ah argentina is some racist pigs...

I was walking down fredrick street with my cousin in Trinidad, and he is chinese.  Dis man start to call him bruce lee and shouting fake chinese words at us....so wait, Trinidad racist too  ???  Should I label all Trinis racist based on dat asshole, and N.B. this happens all the time in Trinidad

*long flicking steups*

I think it's a lil disingenious to say 1 or 2 assholes. Argentine, throughout all of Latin America, has that elistist/racist image. They go so far as to deny that they even have a Black population >:( (which is pure nonsence)  but anyway they still produce some great ballmen...even though I doh like dem.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #847 on: March 19, 2007, 10:47:44 AM »

It have significant race issues in Brazil too.

Don't think Argentina worse than whole heap of European countries...England included.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 19, 2007, 06:06:17 PM »
it's funny how dis topic of racism is always raise itself in every argentian, italian, or spanish thread.....

I doh understnad how men could be so ignorant, and sterotype an entire country racists because ah 1 or 2 assholes yuh meet, or 1 bad experience yuh had.

I have 2 really good Argentinian friends.  My coach is Argentinian and they are easily 3 of the best people I know.  I have visted Argentina, and I have had no problems there. Side note: the women there sweet too bad  ;D

People have to accept they are racist assholes in every country, but labelling the entire country racists based on 1 or 2 experiences doh makes sense. 

e.g.

(1) Some Athletico madrid fans wavin the confederates flag, therefore all of the sudden all spanish people racists

(2) A Lazio fan makes racist comment, therefore the whole of Italy is a racist country

(3) A man had a bad experience in Argentina, the whole ah argentina is some racist pigs...

I was walking down fredrick street with my cousin in Trinidad, and he is chinese.  Dis man start to call him bruce lee and shouting fake chinese words at us....so wait, Trinidad racist too  ???  Should I label all Trinis racist based on dat asshole, and N.B. this happens all the time in Trinidad

*long flicking steups*

Yow, in case yuh doh know, you is the only person I see giving supporting remarks about Argentina, ah will go dat far tuh tell yuh talking real shit. Fuh yuh info, up tuh recently, Supa use tuh play wid an airline touring team, and I made about 3 tours each tuh Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, and 1 tour to Brazil, just tuh name ah few of meh tours. Ah not trying tuh show off or anything of that nature, cuz yuh would see in meh other post, ah didn't mention all dem countries ah toured, but when ah see yuh type dat shit about a bad experience, ah have tuh let yuh know dat I been there not once, but 3 times, yuh doh have ah damn clue about Argentina. Yuh probably made a one trip, lock up in yuh hotel room, like ah lil scared baby boy, people probably take yuh around on ah tourist guide bus, tuh may be 2 or 3 places and yuh hop back on yuh flight and go home, and yuh want yuh come here and rate dem, man doh f**k we up nah. De Argentine youth, de Jamaican breddah, another youth from Chile and Supa, we hit de streets like some real rude bois, and de same crew also hit de streets a couple times at night fuh a lil night life, so meh boi I've tasted the raw life in Argentina. So go and run up yuh mouth by some body who never travel and know de real deal out dey. Yuh get meh real f*****g mad wid dat, there are young and older folks on de forum that never had the opportunity tuh be in dat country, so why de hell yuh want tuh mislead dem about a very important topic (Racist) like this, de people must know de damn truth man. Fellah is 3 f*****g times ah went there, nice food, beautiful ladies, extremely talented soccer players, but they are f*****g racist. Guess what, the best player and one of the friendliest guys on de touring team is from Argentina, but he came to USA, when he was a lil kid, so he basically (I hope) look at life differently. When we were leaving tuh go there the first time, he told us not tuh be offended, but almost all of Argentina are racist people. He is from there and he could admit that, but yuh want tuh come here wid that shit talk. Look boi, DO SO NAH . HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:54:56 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 19, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »
So yo'al think FIFA should add a... are you racist index... to this ting ? After all the FIFA rankings should take this into account right ?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 20, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »
ah back supa on this based on my experiences living in so fla.

only difference is i find the argentines who grow up foreign just as racist as those from down there.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 20, 2007, 11:40:12 AM »
Yow, in case yuh doh know, you is the only person I see giving supporting remarks about Argentina, ah will go dat far tuh tell yuh talking real shit. Fuh yuh info, up tuh recently, Supa use tuh play wid an airline touring team, and I made about 3 tours each tuh Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, and 1 tour to Brazil, just tuh name ah few of meh tours. Ah not trying tuh show off or anything of that nature, cuz yuh would see in meh other post, ah didn't mention all dem countries ah toured, but when ah see yuh type dat shit about a bad experience, ah have tuh let yuh know dat I been there not once, but 3 times, yuh doh have ah damn clue about Argentina. Yuh probably made a one trip, lock up in yuh hotel room, like ah lil scared baby boy, people probably take yuh around on ah tourist guide bus, tuh may be 2 or 3 places and yuh hop back on yuh flight and go home, and yuh want yuh come here and rate dem, man doh f**k we up nah. De Argentine youth, de Jamaican breddah, another youth from Chile and Supa, we hit de streets like some real rude bois, and de same crew also hit de streets a couple times at night fuh a lil night life, so meh boi I've tasted the raw life in Argentina. So go and run up yuh mouth by some body who never travel and know de real deal out dey. Yuh get meh real f*****g mad wid dat, there are young and older folks on de forum that never had the opportunity tuh be in dat country, so why de hell yuh want tuh mislead dem about a very important topic (Racist) like this, de people must know de damn truth man. Fellah is 3 f*****g times ah went there, nice food, beautiful ladies, extremely talented soccer players, but they are f*****g racist. Guess what, the best player and one of the friendliest guys on de touring team is from Argentina, but he came to USA, when he was a lil kid, so he basically (I hope) look at life differently. When we were leaving tuh go there the first time, he told us not tuh be offended, but almost all of Argentina are racist people. He is from there and he could admit that, but yuh want tuh come here wid that shit talk. Look boi, DO SO NAH . HIGHLY BLESSED.

:rotfl:  I know dis a serious topic but yuh post had meh rolling dred

I could tell you's a youth man, so I go ease yuh up.

First off, don't assume you know anything about me, cause yuh don't.

You obviously had bad experiences with Argentinians, and I sorry to hear that.

But don't try to tell me what I have experienced is wrong, or your experience some how better than mine or more truly reflects how Argentina really is.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I entitled to mine.  :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 20, 2007, 12:25:55 PM »
lickslikefire, do me a favour, ask your Argentine friends about racism in Argentina, let me know what they say.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 20, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »
When songstress Josephine Baker visited Argentina in the 1950s she asked the biracial minister of public health Ramon Carillo, "Where are the Negroes?" to which Carillo responded laughing, "There are only two — you and I."

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/argentina.html

11-27) 04:00 PDT Buenos Aires -- Maria Lamadrid, an Afro-Argentine, vividly recalls the day when her country's immigration authorities prevented her from boarding a plane for Panama, demanding she present them with a "real passport."

"They told me, 'This can't be your passport. There are no blacks in Argentina,' " she said of the 2001 incident.

The authorities at Ezeiza International Airport had no idea that the woman they detained for six hours is the president of Africa Vive, or "Africa Lives," a prominent black rights group in Buenos Aires.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/11/27/MNGH0FU3UG1.DTL

http://aprendizdetodo.com/travel/?item=20020404

http://www.latinamericanvideo.org/AfricanDiaspora/HTMLS/Titles/Afroargentines.html

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202101

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:37:02 PM by Andre »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 20, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
let me correct myself.

i have known one cool argentine-american in miami.

she was a nice and good-lloking chick who hook up with a mix up trini and even married him so he could get he green card.

then like a typical trini the man horn she and she leave he ass. but he get he green card first.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: March 20, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »

:rotfl:  I know dis a serious topic but yuh post had meh rolling dred

I could tell you's a youth man, so I go ease yuh up.

First off, don't assume you know anything about me, cause yuh don't.

You obviously had bad experiences with Argentinians, and I sorry to hear that.

But don't try to tell me what I have experienced is wrong, or your experience some how better than mine or more truly reflects how Argentina really is.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I entitled to mine.  :beermug:

Lickslikefire, look around and go back and start from page 1 of this thread, and you would see that even de members and dem dat never travel tuh Argentina, dey know about de racist people they are. Boi wey ever yuh Argentina coach give yuh tuh rub, it look like yuh swallow, cuz yuh damn hook on dem and cah see de light. Anyway doh worry tuh ease up on Supa nah, meh boi bring it on anytime, cuz Supa is ah original and real rude boi, so bother try test meh, member me told yuh dat star. We are big people so do feel no way, ah hope yuh doh go in ah corner and start tuh cry, Supa doh have nothing personal wid yuh (no beef) when is time fuh beef, is time fuh beef, but we are not responsible fuh their behavior in Argentina, but that is how ah does deal wid any matter, ah doh hold back no chat and ah doh take back no chat. Is like this, if ah see yuh tomorrow and yuh hail out Supa, ah go still sit down and beat ah 2 Guinness wid yuh, and deal wid de matter de same way, cuz dat is how big men should be, not act like some lil girl :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 20, 2007, 04:24:18 PM »
Lickslikefire, look around and go back and start from page 1 of this thread, and you would see that even de members and dem dat never travel tuh Argentina, dey know about de racist people they are. Boi wey ever yuh Argentina coach give yuh tuh rub, it look like yuh swallow, cuz yuh damn hook on dem and cah see de light. Anyway doh worry tuh ease up on Supa nah, meh boi bring it on anytime, cuz Supa is ah original and real rude boi, so bother try test meh, member me told yuh dat star . We are big people so do feel no way, ah hope yuh doh go in ah corner and start tuh cry, Supa doh have nothing personal wid yuh (no beef) when is time fuh beef, is time fuh beef, but we are not responsible fuh their behavior in Argentina, but that is how ah does deal wid any matter, ah doh hold back no chat and ah doh take back no chat. Is like this, if ah see yuh tomorrow and yuh hail out Supa, ah go still sit down and beat ah 2 Guinness wid yuh, and deal wid de matter de same way, cuz dat is how big men should be, not act like some lil girl :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
:rotfl:  ;D  breds yuh killing meh here....

original rude bwoy, I not on no small man fight down scene on an internet forum.....

lewwe not mash up de people thread  :beermug:

NOT HIGHLY BLESSED
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 04:36:52 PM by lickslikefire »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 22, 2007, 08:46:01 AM »
lickslikefire, do me a favour, ask your Argentine friends about racism in Argentina, let me know what they say.

lickslikefire ask yuh friends for me nah please.

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
New FIFA Ranking for April
« Reply #858 on: April 18, 2007, 02:47:29 AM »
New FIFA ranking for April :

18 Mexico up 3
29 USA up 1
52 Costa Rica down 2
52 Honduras -
56 Panama down 2
65 Cuba down 6
66 Trinidad & Tobago up 2
68 Jamaica down 7
86 Haiti up 2
90 Guatemala -
94 Canada up 9
99 Guyana down 4

http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-Apr-2007,00.html
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 04:39:14 AM by Flex »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: New FIFA Ranking for April
« Reply #859 on: April 18, 2007, 05:26:58 AM »
 ;D ;D

Here we go again...... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 18, 2007, 05:36:32 AM »
Soon we will be No.1 in the Caribbean again...Cuba has dropped alot in last few months and JA is rightfully behind us... :)
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 18, 2007, 06:27:52 AM »
Soon we will be No.1 in the Caribbean again...Cuba has dropped alot in last few months and JA is rightfully behind us... :)

Heh heh. I suspect we wont be hearing many complaints from people here about the stupidity of the FIFA rankings. It all looks to make sense now doesnt it?

Recent losses (2-0 to Switzerland) and (1-1 tie at home to Panama) is to be blamed for Jamaica's 7 points drop. No surprises there. Who's T&T's next opponent?

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 18, 2007, 06:32:06 AM »

Heh heh. I suspect we wont be hearing many complaints from people here about the stupidity of the FIFA rankings. It all looks to make sense now doesnt it?

Recent losses (2-0 to Switzerland) and (1-1 tie at home to Panama) is to be blamed for Jamaica's 7 points drop. No surprises there. Who's T&T's next opponent?

You are forgetting the upcoming tournament (in may) at the Center of excellence which involves T&T, Mexico and two other teams  ;D
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 18, 2007, 06:32:36 AM »
Those rankings are flawed. Don't lose your hair over it.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 18, 2007, 08:06:09 AM »
steuppes......how Panama still rank so high over we head..... I could never bodder wid dem rankins nah

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 18, 2007, 09:11:09 AM »
Reggaefan the order is a little more accurate now ;D, but the actual placings are still f**ked up.

CONCACAF real shitty boy check them rankings.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 18, 2007, 09:27:17 AM »
does fifa do club rankings ?  i could just imagine what madness they would publish.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 18, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »
i doh care....fifa rankings is shite
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 18, 2007, 09:45:42 AM »
I place my trust only in the ELO Ratings.  ;D But I love FIFA tournaments. ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:48:19 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #869 on: April 18, 2007, 09:55:17 AM »
I place my trust only in the ELO Ratings.  ;D But I love FIFA tournaments. ;D

The  G O L D   C U P  is a fifa tournament, isn't it? :whistling: ( ;D)
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

1]; } ?>