April 16, 2024, 06:31:35 AM

Author Topic: Atempted Robbery Goes Deadly  (Read 7599 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Atempted Robbery Goes Deadly
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »
yeh! I'm not really condoning this type of criminal behavior, but it seem to me that there are some people on this board who are overly glad the kid met his demise. do i need to remind you that while petty crime is on the up surge the same could be said for big crimes as well. and it seems to me no one is paying it that much attention instead all eyes are focused on these nickle and dimmers. is it because we were trained that way, to ignore big bobol while petty criminals are paraded as the ultimate monsters. for years most of these well to do trinidadians so called untouchables, were raping and pillaging the country's resources unnoticed to the untrained eye while life went on as usual around them. these east P.O.S. areas and further east, or the eastern corridor were neglected from the word go! little to no opportunities were afforded to these folks and their progeny, pre oil boom, oil boom, and post oil boom era's. I'm not an expert on sociology but any fool with a keen eye can predict the out come of such social injustice. NJAC showed us that in 1970, but again people were  caught up in their attire more than the message they delivered. before that uprising Trinidad was the perfect model of post colonialism, lack of opportunity for darker skin people who were relegated to jobs such as gardening and house keeping while the french creoles and whites enjoyed the best T&T had to offer.enough about that. i truly sympathize with Mr matamoro and i wish him all the best, no one should have to experience what he's been through. but all the same until proper opportunities are created for the less fortunate and the equal distribution of the oil wealth is established, and our ports are fully secured as well as our coastal shores, and the proper agencies are in place for the thorough investigations and auditing of the income of the wealthy. until then crime is here to stay!!!            positive.

Breds trinidad always had big teffin at high levels...but it was always a safe country

People fed up with the Violent crime.....pointing a gun at somebody wife is not petty crime

all them youths that robbin were never subjected to the social injustices of the 60's
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2007, 06:44:12 PM »
It was not my intention to villafy any one group, but only to state the facts,and the fact is crime cannot exist without financial backing which excludes the lower class. drugs and guns are not produced in T&T which means they are imported by whom people with money, which brings us to the wealthy bisiness man, i mean it's a no brainer, poor people don't create crime they are sneared into criminal activity because of the opportunity created by people with money. i did not say all wealthy folks were involved in bobol,if my memory serves me right i believe i used the word most. and as for the question of the wealth distribution.T&T has the third highest G.D.P. in the western hemisphere our oil revenues alone neted over sixty billion for 2006, and with a mini population of under 2 million wth the infastruture of a third world country, i'm sure you could think of ways this money could trickle down the the less fortunate.     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007, 12:58:57 AM »
yeh! I'm not really condoning this type of criminal behavior, but it seem to me that there are some people on this board who are overly glad the kid met his demise. do i need to remind you that while petty crime is on the up surge the same could be said for big crimes as well. and it seems to me no one is paying it that much attention instead all eyes are focused on these nickle and dimmers. is it because we were trained that way, to ignore big bobol while petty criminals are paraded as the ultimate monsters. for years most of these well to do trinidadians so called untouchables, were raping and pillaging the country's resources unnoticed to the untrained eye while life went on as usual around them. these east P.O.S. areas and further east, or the eastern corridor were neglected from the word go! little to no opportunities were afforded to these folks and their progeny, pre oil boom, oil boom, and post oil boom era's. I'm not an expert on sociology but any fool with a keen eye can predict the out come of such social injustice. NJAC showed us that in 1970, but again people were  caught up in their attire more than the message they delivered. before that uprising Trinidad was the perfect model of post colonialism, lack of opportunity for darker skin people who were relegated to jobs such as gardening and house keeping while the french creoles and whites enjoyed the best T&T had to offer.enough about that. i truly sympathize with Mr matamoro and i wish him all the best, no one should have to experience what he's been through. but all the same until proper opportunities are created for the less fortunate and the equal distribution of the oil wealth is established, and our ports are fully secured as well as our coastal shores, and the proper agencies are in place for the thorough investigations and auditing of the income of the wealthy. until then crime is here to stay!!!            positive.

yuh is a real mad man oui.  :rotfl:  ah doh agree with your conclusions at all. what big crime does gun down people in their own shop and business? is this kind of talk about what a trini "entitled" to that does keep people back. they have alot of these kinds of people up here in canada that does think govt owe them. say what you want about the usa, they pride themselves on being able to stand on their own. some of these americans saying they would rather die than take anything from their govt (true story). trini have people - poor people too - that are willing to work and give to the country instead of extorting social equality via crime, kidnapping like is one victim at a time. is you people standing quiet and enabling these criminals by your silence that should be at the other end of the gun. steups >:(
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 02:08:02 AM »
In no wise am i an advocate for criminal activity that's a ridiculous accusation and i resent that,please don't miss quote me it's not cool.by your statements i could tell my post was grossly miss understood.my intention was not to aggravate but to shed light on a subject that's far more complicated than normally perceived.I'm in no wise a by stander on the side lines condoning this madness, on the contrary I'm openly active in the struggle against injustice and oppresion. i could tell by your reply you're extremely literal in your out look on life which is not a good way to approach this subject. your simplistic views reveales to me that you're socially and politically unaware especially were this topic is concerned.crime and opportunity is very complexed in nature and cannot be simply explained away.big crime begets small crime and that's the bottom line, big crime does not constitute a man with a gun wilding out,it more resembles the so called up standing well to do citizen with capital  and contacts importing guns and ammunition for profit knowing fully well that these weapons and ammo would wind up in the wrong hands to cause injury loss of life and theft. these same movers and shakers are also involved in moving tons of cocaine across the water assisted by our coast guard, imagine your own tax dollars working against you,now that's big crime, committed by big time unsuspecting criminals.and after all is said and done guess who the whole sale and retailers are? yes the little hungry low life scape goat from the ghetto who you love to hate.         positive.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2007, 06:16:13 AM »
when ah country in sh*t is d head 2 blame ... dem fools robbin us blind foolin us wit de big words n takin we chirren milk .... some do it wit ah gun others ah knife but it all boils down 2 SIN.
 Sin is sin no  big or little in dat  :angel:
ADM

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2007, 07:49:11 AM »
all them youths that robbin were never subjected to the social injustices of the 60's
Dutty, I was talking to a Psychologist about Transference and he grew up in Singapore where there was a Japanese occupation during the second world war.
He told me that some parents have now transfered their HATE of the Japanese to their Children even though the war has been over for many many years.
In some societies where there has been harsh conditions under which one group inflicts upon another group I believe that Transference is one thing that does NOT allow the now liberated people from enjoying their present situation. maybe this is why these youngsters are behaving like this now?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 07:56:15 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2007, 09:45:24 AM »
and who is to say the business class is responsible for cocaine or bringing guns in the country.

That is pure fantasy based on ZERO evidence.  It could very well be dons from the same ghetto responsible for it.
Deflecting blame and imagining stories about how evil the business class is does nothing but serve an excuse for those who make wrong decisions.
Talk about corruption if you want but there is nothing to suggest the business class is responsible for drugs and guns.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:47:04 AM by dcs »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Attempted Robbery Goes Deadly
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2007, 10:29:11 AM »
jc, overstand that this attempted robbery was initiated by the youth. if it wasn't for criminals like this creating a demand for weapons, there wouldn't be the rampant gun running in trini. you acting like these business man spring out of the air and forcing their wares on people. simplistic? here's simplistic -> "big crime begets small crime".

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »
Listen man i don't know what else to tell you,I'm worn out even reading your reply. DCS i don't normally dialog with people on this subject unless they have some kind of awareness or social consciousness. seem's to me you're the product of the middle to upper class, i could be wrong but my instincts tells me that's the case, and your folks could be business people and you are some what from a sheltered environment so i don't expect you to get it. you are in serious denial and i can't blame you for that, it's just how it is,
 if something is beyond your scope then it's my fault for trying to make you see it. as far as producing evidence to substantiate my claim, i don't even think it's worth it now, my guess is you'll never get it, i don't even think you want to. but I'll leave with this I'm living proof. been there done that!!       positive.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 01:28:27 PM »
I literally forced my self to reply to this subjest BC i didn't want you to go away thinking that you were right. listen kid, you have to re structure your whole way of thinking no disrespect to you but you're so lost in the source that it's not funny. by the look of it i don't think you 've ever read any thing on conspiracy theory, i suggest you go read up on it then get back to me, maybe it would be an easier pill to swallow if you heard it from some white established writer as opposed to me. things are not always that simple there is cause and effect that's a law of nature T&T is just another sad example of it. for your information no one comes into this world with any kind of pre disposition every thing is taught, some ppl aren't as fortunate as you so thank your luck stars. alot of these kids who are out there committing crime had no perantal guidance some of them didn't know where there next meal was comming from. yessssss !!! in Trinidad I'm living proof of that. imagine  8  9 10 yr old kids fending for them selves cause their perants is drug addicts or alcoholics some of them their mothers are living abroad so they are left in the care of an aunt or a grand mother, fathers are no where to be found, missing in action.some of them have elderly care takers BC their parants are deceased, some are in the care of people who can't even take care of themselves, now tell me this how would these kids find the incentive to go to school if no one is pushing them, put your self in their position would you go to school if no one was forcing you to, or would stay at home and play or watch sesame st. i know i would've done the latter and my guess is you would to. so let me see now, no education equals no job equals no money and no one to give you a dime no help no where, and out no where comes this cool understanding generous person offering me an opportunity to make some money BC you have wants and needs to satisfy. you figour out the rest.

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 06:21:33 PM »
just cool is SEETHING imo
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »
look how just cool story change up.

1st verse: big crime begets small crime
2nd verse: the youth was a product of a broken home

like you is touches' piper fren? ??? 

you want to talk big crime or family breakdown? or maybe talk conspiracy theory? ah feel you should start a next thread for your big ideas. i just glad one less bandit in t&t.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »

For all I know you are a white author (not that I care).

And I am speaking from a POV of what is best for T&T to move forward, be prosperous and truly give citizens an opportunity to pursue a good life.  There are many misguided views on how to achieve this and historically we can learn from the many FAILED attempts at this fantasy of equal distribution of wealth I asked you about.  Dat is where I coming from....economics...nothing more, nothing less.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:02:21 PM by dcs »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »
It is so sad to say that trinbago would not be gettin any better, it would only be get worse ,yuh see things happen and the government was not prepared for it .not even a revolution or change of government can change this course.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »
rabbit i was under the impression that you at least had a little class to be graceful under fire, but i guess i was wrong. it seem to me that you have an adolescent disposition hence the reason you can't understand something this simple so you feel the need to critique every inch of my post and take cheap shots at my character. for your infomation i was never a bandit or a law breaker, i am and has always been a decent law abiding citizen every where i lived with out fail. not because i came from humble beginnings and poverty makes me a thief or a common criminal, that's your pompous arrogant Trinidad petty money so called upper class teachings comming out your big fat pompous mouth. i worked really hard to take controll of my life. I've experienced homelessness hunger rejection denial of opportunity yet still i persevered through all the curved balls life threw at me, some people fall victim to these adversities and some make it through. i made it through, i did what i had to do and i have no regrets ! i wonder how you would've done.     positive

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »
I literally forced my self to reply to this subjest BC i didn't want you to go away thinking that you were right. listen kid, you have to re structure your whole way of thinking no disrespect to you but you're so lost in the source that it's not funny. by the look of it i don't think you 've ever read any thing on conspiracy theory, i suggest you go read up on it then get back to me, maybe it would be an easier pill to swallow if you heard it from some white established writer as opposed to me. things are not always that simple there is cause and effect that's a law of nature T&T is just another sad example of it. for your information no one comes into this world with any kind of pre disposition every thing is taught, some ppl aren't as fortunate as you so thank your luck stars. alot of these kids who are out there committing crime had no perantal guidance some of them didn't know where there next meal was comming from. yessssss !!! in Trinidad I'm living proof of that. imagine  8  9 10 yr old kids fending for them selves cause their perants is drug addicts or alcoholics some of them their mothers are living abroad so they are left in the care of an aunt or a grand mother, fathers are no where to be found, missing in action.some of them have elderly care takers BC their parants are deceased, some are in the care of people who can't even take care of themselves, now tell me this how would these kids find the incentive to go to school if no one is pushing them, put your self in their position would you go to school if no one was forcing you to, or would stay at home and play or watch sesame st. i know i would've done the latter and my guess is you would to. so let me see now, no education equals no job equals no money and no one to give you a dime no help no where, and out no where comes this cool understanding generous person offering me an opportunity to make some money BC you have wants and needs to satisfy. you figour out the rest.

Yuh kinda demented or wha ?
If yuh ever get a gun push in yuh face from one ah dem punks yuh would be singing ah different song.
Come back to trini with yuh family , be exposed to dem devils with dey wickedness and talk yuh intellectual BS after dey tief yuh wedding ring off yuh finger an hit yuh 2 slap fuh good measure.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>