March 28, 2024, 02:02:08 PM

Author Topic: TTFF suspends its football programs!  (Read 37094 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF suspends its football programs!
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2007, 05:49:16 PM »
ok boynes just say d process have to be transparent with d tax payers money, he say after government give money there shouldnt be a question of money anymore. he say it before cabinet approval by next week every thing will be sorted out. (source cnc news he spoke on d phone)

Is dat good news or bad? I doh think gov't giving money is de issue..cause next 6 months..2 yrs ...is de same SH!T again.. >:(

Big Up!
the budget is for the next 4 years he say
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2007, 06:14:10 PM »
Yeah, but the TTFF still needs to get their act together...

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
Yeah, but the TTFF still needs to get their act together...

Big Up!
yeh i agree because from wht i get from boynes statement is the accountability of what happens to d money is d main thing because is tax payers money. it rel hard to believe d ttff have no money, tht jacko aint easy nah
Youtube Channel

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2007, 07:42:31 PM »
Well what do you expect
TTFF always had they hand out to the government,from ever scince I get conscious
Its a dam shame they never got thier act together and the government will always bail them out
Jack know strokes and if can get them to pay again is more he can put in his pocket
Can you imagine Jack as Prime Minister,or the Minister in charge of Finance....lord have mercy on my poor soul,for thinking of a sad day in hell

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2007, 07:54:39 PM »
Why have there not been a press conference, with reporters asking these questions we asking here. I'm not for the Gov't bailing out the TTFF. It's like putting a bandage on a grenade wound. We have to put different and new policies and procedures in place which will encourage transparency and accountability to who ever finance the TTFF. I believe that we need actual business people to lead the TTFF. People who know how to keep the books and generate financing, while investing the windfalls of our teams into productive avenues.

If/when the Gov't give this money what then? What plan/s have the TTFF put forward to show they will not be bankrupt in the next few and how the monies from the Gov't will be used to assist in keeping them afloat for the long run? There are many questions and as usual no answers. Just the usual bullying from these so call administrators of the TTFF.

I say lets tell them no. No money for their corupt practices, and underhand dealings. NO money for their "wishy wash" administration. Lets sign a petition telling the Gov't not to use our taxes in such a nonsensical venture. If the Gov't do give the money lets boycott the games. Do not put money in their pockets. We can stand outside the stadiums of T&T and cheer the players when they drive up. People this is the time. Remember George Orwells'  Animal Farm? The animals were planning for a long time for the revolution, but the revolution happened when they least expected. It was not until it was over did they realise what happened.

NO more, No more will they cheat us.........
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
how the f@^K we gone from world cup country  tio bankrupt federation in under a year? i can't believe it....
       you telling me we can't line up some half decent  sides to play we?
i real f@^king mad about the  current situation in our country's  football......

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2007, 08:16:49 PM »
f**k de federation  >:(

f**k de president >:(

f**k boynes >:(

f**k de fighters of our football >:(

I just a few days ago laughed at them jamaicans for not reachin the gold cup and lookin who aint goin, a world cup team that finished second in de digicel cup at a time when our overseas players are stepin up to a higher level not because we played shit but because  the f**kin heads are assholes >:( >:( >:(
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
f**k de federation  >:(

f**k de president >:(

f**k boynes >:(

f**k de fighters of our football >:(

I just a few days ago laughed at them jamaicans for not reachin the gold cup and lookin who aint goin, a world cup team that finished second in de digicel cup at a time when our overseas players are stepin up to a higher level not because we played shit but because  the f**kin heads are assholes >:( >:( >:(
we have 14 days to inform Concacaf if we goin or not says jacko
Youtube Channel

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
how the f@^K we gone from world cup country  tio bankrupt federation in under a year? i can't believe it....
       you telling me we can't line up some half decent  sides to play we?
i real f@^king mad about the  current situation in our country's  football......

boss yuh talkin in riddles.....in order to be bankrupt yuh need tuh have money in Republic Bank saving den yuh squander it and yuh get broken.....is years now the TTFA then TTFF has not been a financially viable organization. Dem always begging for handouts blaming everybody but deyself....den the fairy godfaddah gih dem ah small change tuh pay for dis and dat.

Offline DrHerbalist

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2007, 08:54:24 PM »
if you want to understand politics, please read this book " Confession of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
a question for my fellow forumites
"what business does Mr Warner own that would give him the income that allows him to enjoy the high standard of living he now enjoys?"
I await your replies
but
I believe that his income is derived from his special advisor position of the TTFF and from Cronyism within FIFA.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:33:02 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »
"what business does Mr Warner own that would give him the income that allows him to enjoy the high standard of living he now enjoys?"
I await your replies
but
I believe that his income is derived from his special advisor position of the TTFF and from Cronyism within FIFA.
boss i aint know nah jacko must be in drugs lol  :P could explain his behavior  ;) lol
Youtube Channel

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »
I await your replies
but

loan shark

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »
Is lazy any how latadasical bum f##k trinidad !  what yuh expect!! all that oil money and ah ultra mini population and people still catching dey nenen yuh think  dem so called administrative monkey men care!! i'm really f##king pissed!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
I await your replies
but
loan shark
lets be serious nuh  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
you know how hard it is for me NOT to lambast Mr. Warner.
I honestly feel he thinks he is unstoppable.

maybe people should encourage Lasana Liburd to do some more research and also write emails to Andrew Jennings @ andrew-jennings@btconnect.com
or visit his website
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:14:49 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2007, 10:08:38 PM »
Dr herbalist thanks for that reminder i allmost forgot about that book. i would like to recomend that book to RABBIT and DCS since they really need it to overstand what kind of world they're living and it's political climate.
if you want to understand politics, please read this book " Confession of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins"
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2007, 10:10:37 PM »
Looks like Jamaica will make the Gold Cup after all as a special invitee

The next best record in the Digicel Cup (the best record among those that didn't qualify for the Gold Cup) would be Guyana
I hope CONCACAF does the right thing and give Guyana the spot. They deserve it more than Jamaica who has been a huge failure under Boxhill. 

First time I have ever  agreed with something you said.  :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2007, 10:31:21 PM »
Allya have to read Lasana Liburd article.
"Prior to the Germany World Cup, the T&TFF claimed to have raised $52,316,112  :o but, when it was time to share with the players, it insisted that the correct figure was $18,255,952. (gnikcuF lleH that means Jack tief got paid $34,000,000) :o :o :o :o
 Groden, again via press release, further claimed expenses of $17,973,749-although Boynes reiterated yesterday that the government covered all expenses ;) ;)-and eventually offered the squad $141,102 or $5,644.08 per player on October 10, 2006. "

Allya hear TTFF "Special Advisor" Lie,
Dat is REAL Lie

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=25787.msg285222#msg285222
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:33:32 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2007, 11:24:35 PM »
I await your replies
but

loan shark

Warner has been our Al Capone for years now. Warner is de king of conartistry.
Since 1989 we all he does Pimp TTFA and De Government!

Warner and TTFA just derived a new plan to put money in their pockets. Where is Trinidad Frad squad?

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2007, 04:23:17 AM »
FIFA and TTFF insiist they do not tolerate government interference ,yet they demand that it is the duty of the government to put hundreds of millions of dollars in to their coffers.If they accept that ammount of money surely government must have some say in the way that  same money is spent and by extension the running of your organization.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:37:05 AM by fatman »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2007, 04:59:11 AM »
Yuh know ah read (ah think it was on dis forum) dat we is not a football country.....and is true we not making noise about dis....but den again we doh make noise bout nutten much....

Only if dey say no more Carnival den we goh make real bachanal........and when time for elections when dey PNMites and the UNCites come out dey hole and vote based on race and not on de issues, den we does make bachanal.....

ok boynes just say d process have to be transparent with d tax payers money, he say after government give money there shouldnt be a question of money anymore. he say it before cabinet approval by next week every thing will be sorted out. (source cnc news he spoke on d phone)

Yeah right Boynes.....it hasn't been sorted for decades now, it goh be sorted out in a week??... ::) ::)......ssstteeeuuuppsss....Look leave it so yes.......we like it so.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2007, 05:56:36 AM »
so no more spanner down de line by carlos???

no more spanner from scotty???

corncurles aint go get ah chance to play in de world cup with tinto and julius??? :'(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2007, 09:50:47 AM »
World Cup high to "Bankrupt" low and no surprises in between....I am numb to news about TTFF, JW and the gov't at this point, which is a sad state of affairs.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
scotch and coconut water
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »
Jack playin games. He have too much money to tief with we football so doh study it. Fellas up North doh spend all yuh tax money the team goin Gold Cup.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
Remember This???

Income from sponsors appears to be omitted or doctored including a deal with Adidas. In December 2005 T&TFF announced that Adidas had paid 73 million TT dollars to sponsor the team. When it came to give players their cut, the football federation said the deal was only worth 1.8 million TT dollars.

yuh hear lie that is lie!!!

teacher percy must be turning in he grave  :devil: :devil:
Wanna bet that jack leaves ? i WILL GIVE 100 TO ONE ODDS THAT HE CRAWLS RIGHT BACK IN IF HIS BLUFF FAILS. Football is the main source of his income you tink he go tun he back on something that made him a multimillionaire ? Whey he go get a sweetheart deal like de TTFF and free government money with no accountability ? ..and if he get ketch tiefin he always have blatter to ¨warn hin ¨ not to do it again.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »
The budget could be for 40 years it doh matter once Jack etal in power it go have some nonesense playin off. I at the point where the gov't take over we get suspend from FIFA and Jack go help he partner Burrel rape the JFA and we get new leadership if it takes the death of Jack becaue once he alive he boys in FIFA go suffer we.

So since Jack is a marriage and we cyah divorce him well we go part in death. Just make sure that he eh will it to datryan and Darren. I that fed up leh we get ban.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »
Hear what we get a good fraud investigator a good laywer representin d socawarrior online members, make a good case against him and sink jacko arse to jail, i serious eh
Youtube Channel

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »
Jack is now trying to use his foreign connections to pressure T&T gov't:

Warner praises Canada’s support of Under-20 W/Cup
By: T&T Guardian

FIFA vice president Jack Warner was in Canada over the weekend to witness the draw for the 2007 Fifa Under 20 World Cup.

The draw determined that the Canadian hosts will face Chile in the official opening match of the competition at the brand-new National Soccer Stadium at Exhibition Place in Toronto on July 1.

The official draw is always an exciting time, as the true shape of the competition is revealed and the real drama begins,” said Warner who is also chairman of the Organising Committee

We wish all the best to all of the teams, because not only do they represent the pride and promise of individual nations, they are symbols of something greater—the power of the beautiful game as a beacon of hope and understanding.”

On the occasion of the Official Draw, the Hon Helena Guergis, Canada ’s Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Sport, announced that the Federal Government had decided to provide a grant of CAN $4.2 million to support the Canadian Soccer Association’s efforts to host the Fifa U-20 World Cup.

Chairman Warner received this news with great pleasure and praised the government’s active support of the competition. “On behalf of Fifa, I would like to express our gratitude to the Federal Government and applaud their decision to make such a generous contribution to the Fifa U-20 World Cup,” he said.

“Governmental support is an essential component in the success of a competition of this magnitude, and this gesture clearly demonstrates that the country’s leadership is fully behind the event, which will no doubt help ensure its success.”

He added that he also spoke to Guergis to try and influence her to have similar talks with other governments in the Caribbean , particularly T&T, to influence them on the benefits of investing in sport, moreso football.

The competition, which runs from June 30 to July 22 will be played across six cities.

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2007, 01:08:29 PM »
He added that he also spoke to Guergis to try and influence her to have similar talks with other governments in the Caribbean , particularly T&T, to influence them on the benefits of investing in sport, moreso football.

The competition, which runs from June 30 to July 22 will be played across six cities.
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The man hath no shame.

1]; } ?>