March 28, 2024, 10:27:04 AM

Author Topic: Wolves' head back to Sangre Grande.  (Read 6495 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wolves' head back to Sangre Grande.
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »
Wolves' head back to Sangre Grande.     
By: Randy Bando (ttyproleague).
[/size]

Manzanilla brothers Anthony and Glenton Wolfe have signed one year deals with former club North East Stars ahead of the 2007 TT Pro League season after CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh refused to renew their contracts after the 2006 season.
Another former North East Stars and Manzanilla youngster Kendall Jagdeosingh has also chosen to reunite with the Sangre Grande based Club after his 2006 Pro League season with Morvant based Caledonia AIA.
Twenty three year-old World Cup player Anthony Wolfe, his 25 year-old brother Glenton and 20 year old Jagdeosingh have all come through the North East Stars youth system and have all represented the Trinidad and Tobago national senior team in 2006.
Club Owner/Manager Darryl Mahabir told ‘ttproleague.com’, “It’s great to have these guys back with us. We are a community based team and to have them back would be great for the team as well as the people of Sangre Grande.”
The Sangre Grande based Club also recently acquired former Guyanese born Coach James Mc Lean who had an influence on the trio, while they were at the Club. Mc Lean also led North East Stars to their first and only League Title in 2004.
“Yes I believe with Mc Lean’s presence here it had a great influence in the players deciding to re-join the Club where they all started off. Mc Lean has done a great job with these players in the past and I am hoping that he can do the same with them this time around,” said Mahabir.
“All three players, Anthony, Glenton and Jagdeosingh have agreed on one year contracts with the Club,” confirmed the Sangre Grande based Club Owner.
Striker Kendall Jagdeosingh speaking with ‘ttproleague.com’ said, “I have no grudge with Caledonia AIA. I just saw this opportunity with North East Stars as a great one seeing that both Glenton and Anthony have decided to return.”
“Darryl Mahabir called me and asked if I was willing to reunite with the Club and with some of my former teammates and I agreed,” confirmed the 20 year old.
Jagdeosingh added that he is looking forward to a bigger season with his former Club, “I am now looking towards a better season with North East Stars in 2007 than the one I had with Caledonia in 2006.”
Jagdeosingh who represented Trinidad and Tobago in 2006 against Japan in a friendly match is also confident that he can again be part of the national team, “I am sure with my performance this season I can regain my pick on the national team which is part of my main focus in 2007,” said Jagdeosingh.
Jamaal Shabazz Technical Director of Jagdeosingh’s former Club Caledonia AIA is very confident that the player would do well for his new Club, speaking with ‘ttproleague.com’, he said, “It’s a loss to Caledonia, but it is the way of football. I believe he would do quite well with North East Stars because he is a player who is coming along fine and is going to get to top form very soon,” ended Shabazz.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 06:59:54 AM by Flex »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves' head back to Sangre Grande
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 03:56:09 PM »
wha happen to them  wolfe  they just fall off jess so
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves' head back to Sangre Grande
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »
Wow, seems like ah lot of movement happening in the PFL, buh as usual nobody interested  :D

I think this is ah good move for NE..back to the roots.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves' head back to Sangre Grande.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 08:50:27 AM »
Anthony Wolfe was top scorer last year, what de hell happened... and Glenton was suppose to be we next top left back.... :o
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:04:16 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:05:37 PM »
Well hopefully the PFL wil be more competitive this season. On paper it starting to look like it should be more than a three horse race. North East and AIA looking like they getting ready for battle.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 12:45:47 PM »
YEA CALIDONIA GO WIN SOMETHING

marvin oliver and theobald in the middle with tinto wide right

crock and norray and conrad up front

oh gorm i cya wait for pro league to start
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »
when i see de title ah nearly cuss and say we have wolf in Trinidad but den i see de apostrophe and say or hor  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 02:15:32 PM »
Like is only a few players keep dey head on after world cup d rest like dey get lazy and swell headed
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 02:23:05 AM »
when i see de title ah nearly cuss and say we have wolf in Trinidad but den i see de apostrophe and say or hor  ;D

chinee boi, de ting mus be real nice over dey. strictly de high grade nah? holla at a fella... ah does plan meh vacations around who holdin it de best.

bless :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 06:49:50 AM »
Maybe we need to have a log of player transfers :-\ :-\ Tallest?? who volunteering ??? ???
Live large and prosper!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »
Maybe we need to have a log of player transfers :-\ :-\ Tallest?? who volunteering ??? ???
Check de T&T Pro League Transfer List 2007
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 08:04:22 AM »
Check de T&T Pro League Transfer List 2007
Thanks!
Live large and prosper!

1]; } ?>