March 29, 2024, 04:11:32 AM

Author Topic: Inter vs Valencia fight  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Quinderland

Inter vs Valencia fight
« on: March 06, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »

Re: Inter vs Valencia fight
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
man pelting kick liek they is silver fox oui
how come i eh see dat buller man materrazi in it?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »
broken nose for Burdisso

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
Too bad Inter gone out because they were experiencing on of their best forms in history.

With Barca gone, Valencia is my new adopted Spanish team I backing to reach de final.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 06:09:56 PM »
Allyuh see dat? De man come off de bench, rush in and hit de fella a cuff, then skate out same speed. After dat, it was like watching american football. Man running at top speed, men trying to run and ketch him, dodging and weaving. Funny as f*ck!

But the best was after he run in the dressing room, men rush in behind him. He must be get one dread cut arse.

I wonder if Patrick Viera buss two lash on anybody. Yuh know he quick to fight...lol

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 06:12:34 PM »
Allyuh see dat? De man come off de bench, rush in and hit de fella a cuff, then skate out same speed. After dat, it was like watching american football. Man running at top speed, men trying to run and ketch him, dodging and weaving. Funny as f*ck!

But the best was after he run in the dressing room, men rush in behind him. He must be get one dread cut arse.

I wonder if Patrick Viera buss two lash on anybody. Yuh know he quick to fight...lol
real suspension  and fine going to pass
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 06:21:34 PM »
Dat was certainly more entertaining than the Arsenal / Chelsea fight  ;D

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »
Too bad Inter gone out because they were experiencing on of their best forms in history.

With Barca gone, Valencia is my new adopted Spanish team I backing to reach de final.

I just don't get it. Are we forgetting what happened in their league last summer and who their opposition is this year? Best form, based on what? Not their Euro games? Just that "competitive" league they adopted after Juve, Milan and Fiorentina were ducked points?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:19:19 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 08:01:54 PM »

I just don't get it. Are we forgetting what happened in their league last summer and who their opposition is this year? Best form, based on what? Not their Euro games? Just that "competitive" league they adopted after Juve, Milan and Fiorentina were ducked points?

Well apart from Juve, Inter faced and beat all those teams you named this season, including Roma. This recent run of wins for Inter was actually their best ever.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »

no disrespeck, but how many serie A games you watch dis season....

men quick to bump dey gum and put down the Itlalian league......a whole whopping 1 team not in de league this year...

ac milan, fiorentina and lazio still in serie A and roma playing some impressive football, so IMO dem 17 wins in a row(and counting) Inter have damn impressive....obviously euro football and domestic league is different....but Inter could beat any european team on their day easy easy...

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 12:16:38 AM »

no disrespeck, but how many serie A games you watch dis season....

men quick to bump dey gum and put down the Itlalian league......a whole whopping 1 team not in de league this year...

ac milan, fiorentina and lazio still in serie A and roma playing some impressive football, so IMO dem 17 wins in a row(and counting) Inter have damn impressive....obviously euro football and domestic league is different....but Inter could beat any european team on their day easy easy...

Nah, d streak is over, we drew against Udineses last week. 34 games unbeaten though.

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 05:24:06 AM »

wa happen to Inter winning de CL  :rotfl:

i remember dat was your prediction

good for dem italian shithongs  i hope Celtic cut AC ass

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 09:30:32 AM »

damm vex man i would ah fight to.. jump kick and run like school days... inter was having a real good season dread.

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 10:15:13 AM »
what is d deal with d substitute lol he come on d pitch cause trouble and get blow out with d same speed

Offline Papachunks

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 10:42:01 PM »
i love de first man running after the substitute....first thing that comes to mind as a footballer, slide tackle de man tugs raised, that should put him on his face.