March 28, 2024, 04:01:28 AM

Author Topic: Roberto Carlos now sink Real ship  (Read 9755 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Roberto Carlos now sink Real ship
« on: March 07, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
the man give away the ball literally from the touch and Bayern score.

Goal in like 15 secs
CL record

Capello looking like he want the earth to open and swallow him

Més que un club.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Roberto Carlos now sink Real ship
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »
the man give away the ball literally from the touch and Bayern score.

Goal in like 15 secs
CL record

Capello looking like he want the earth to open and swallow him

La Liga, La Liga..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:beermug: :beermug: (Have a Dogfish Head 60min IPA)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 03:14:33 PM »
66th minute
nail in coffin

say a prayer for Kicker

Més que un club.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »
La Liga, La Liga

Bayer 2 Madrid o  :beermug:

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 03:16:45 PM »
Way to go Munich!!!!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »
 ??? :'(
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »
 :'( :'(

and Inter get it yesterday too....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 03:31:28 PM »
And this is why I love Robinho!!
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 03:32:20 PM »
he score topps?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 03:34:50 PM »
he score topps?

He real heating up de place and he geh a penalty fuh Real dah Van Nisteroy (sp) score.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 03:38:15 PM »
Bayern!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »
Lawd fadda Ramos score buh de ref had blow de whistle. Dey's real heart attack ting.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 03:46:42 PM »
he score topps?

He real heating up de place and he geh a penalty fuh Real dah Van Nisteroy (sp) score.

The man was playin' productive football (getting more playing time doing it) before capello come on de scene, and continued to do so afterwards and capello playin' de fool puttin' de man in de dog house.  He gettin' fired come end of de season.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »
La Liga, La Liga dem team really embarrass dem selves oui!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Some say dem is de best league in Europe cause dey does attract de best players.

2+2 in football sometimes = what? 

So have some  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: on me!

Glory Glory Man Utd.

Hail hail de EPL

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 04:20:36 PM »

Some say dem is de best league in Europe cause dey does attract de best players.

Glory Glory Man Utd.

Hail hail de EPL

Enjoy yuhself  ;D
I love meh EPL  :beermug: :beermug: too but Barca is my team so I feeling mash up.

But doh dis La Liga so. Barca and RM only out on a technicality (away goals rule). Is not like they get blow out. Last year's Champ in the CL and UEFA were from La Liga. Is two EPL finalists they beat, so less than a year ago La Liga was tops of Europe. And La Liga provide more finalists and winners of the CL in the past 10 years than any other league. And Valencia still in it. Biggup the EPL (and big up the English Championshiiiiiiiip). But La Liga still run Europe until Valencia get knocked out  ;)

Under lows tho'...watch out for the Italians. I doh know why, but I feel Roma and Milan are poison this rounds

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 04:22:37 PM »
That refs on crack. He give Real a phantom penalty and then fail to deal with a simple situation and send off two man. Idot!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »
Well now that Rm lose ah don't have ah sad feel about the Barca loss.
El clasico saturday BARCA all d way
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 04:32:34 PM »

Glory Glory Man Utd.

Hail hail de EPL

Enjoy yuhself  ;D
I love meh EPL  :beermug: :beermug: too but Barca is my team so I feeling mash up.

But doh dis La Liga so. Barca and RM only out on a technicality (away goals rule). Is not like they get blow out. Last year's Champ in the CL and UEFA were from La Liga. Is two EPL finalists they beat, so less than a year ago La Liga was tops of Europe. And La Liga provide more finalists and winners of the CL in the past 10 years than any other league. And Valencia still in it. Biggup the EPL (and big up the English Championshiiiiiiiip). But La Liga still run Europe until Valencia get knocked out  ;)

Under lows tho'...watch out for the Italians. I doh know why, but I feel Roma and Milan are poison this rounds

I see dat Roma game and they look menacing bredda, dey could make de finals in my book  :beermug:

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
It is all Capello's fault.....Emerson,Diara,Gago, Raul in the midfield?......what they expected....on the weekend Robinho was playing good...he was madrid spark....and capello bench him today.....as Robinho come on Madrid looked likely to score...Yes the penalty was a bad call but it was a result of Robinho being on the field. Capello not right in his head.....Madrid need to bite the bullet and fire him.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »
A sad day but.......

On to el classico this weekend....

Win or lose, yuh live to fight another day.....God bless football...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 05:27:46 PM »
Real so frig up eh since they fire  del bosque, get rid of figo and hierro they never return return to their former glory. one set ah shit hounds on d team
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 08:36:24 PM by die hard warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 05:32:58 PM »
A sad day but.......

On to el classico this weekend....

Win or lose, yuh live to fight another day.....God bless football...

It was a great game for their 299th game in de competition! A team with a rich history ;D

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »
i change de kiss-meh-ass channel in de 2nd half when de cacahole (capello) eh bring on robinho.....i really need to watch more real madrid games and maybe one day ah will see a game when cassano play like ah true professional, jeezanages!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 07:24:58 PM »
 All I have to say is no Ronaldo = No Goals...Real Madrid will go NO WHERE because of his absence

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 07:52:10 PM »
real just nothin without ronaldo and the only other person that can fit that shoes is robinho and where he is .....on the bench asshole capello >:(
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 07:58:36 PM »
fabio is a jackass! He come and sink RM. I doh like La Liga, but Madrid have always produced great games in European Competition, and looking at them today. I say that the Capello is a football jackass! Bring in he Italians, fire and spite the brazilians and sell de englishmen! Idiot! Good to see them out! ;D

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »
Wayz boy    why would any player go Real nowadays...    dey are so shitty and dissapointing

well done EPL :beermug: :beermug:

Assanal shame de EPL

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »
All I have to say is no Ronaldo = No Goals...Real Madrid will go NO WHERE because of his absence

you are just hurt my friend .... Ronaldo worked his way off the team and so did Robinho. The problem is not their absence because there presence did not set the world alight. I am afraid that I agree with the poster who looked at the way Del bosque was removed for a coach with ¨a higher profile ¨look who they ended up with and of course there is what for me is the most significant reason for their decline ...Beckham.
they bought a player and had no place to play him. a non football decision as Real did not need beckham and he was shifted in every pòsition to get him to fit in and to this day no one can say whether beckham is a defensive player, an attacking midfielder, a winger and all the other permutations. Now that he is leaving where is the hole in Real madrid ???My statement about Beckham iwhen he came is still the same today ...he will break madrid because he represented the shift from football to marketiing ....the golden goose cant play football he just lays golden eggs ......

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »
Wayz boy    why would any player go Real nowadays...    dey are so shitty and dissapointing

well done EPL :beermug: :beermug:

Assanal shame de EPL

Smallie when Man U win today, I was going to offer you a beer but I refused, for fear of boof up by Big Magician, but then it hit me that you live in TnT and it ain't have no age limit for drinking there. so here bredda  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

And man saying the CR7 go move to La Liga, for what??? I could see him move to Germany or Italy  ;D
but he bess of whey he dey!  ;D

Assanal really let we down    >:( >:( >:( dam jackasses!

Hail Hail de EPL

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »

you are just hurt my friend .... Ronaldo worked his way off the team and so did Robinho. The problem is not their absence because there presence did not set the world alight. I am afraid that I agree with the poster who looked at the way Del bosque was removed for a coach with ¨a higher profile ¨look who they ended up with and of course there is what for me is the most significant reason for their decline ...Beckham.
they bought a player and had no place to play him. a non football decision as Real did not need beckham and he was shifted in every pòsition to get him to fit in and to this day no one can say whether beckham is a defensive player, an attacking midfielder, a winger and all the other permutations. Now that he is leaving where is the hole in Real madrid ???My statement about Beckham iwhen he came is still the same today ...he will break madrid because he represented the shift from football to marketiing ....the golden goose cant play football he just lays golden eggs ......

Jai..Beckham was not the best footblling decision made by Real Madrid and was technically the weakest of the so-called Galacticos, but he was not the main reason, far less the sole reason the ship SS Real Madrid is in relatively poor shape. Beckham has played some games where he was pure class for RM and was clearly their man of the match. The notorious Madrid press has often had to eat their words and praise his performances. Capello had to eat crow and bring him back to the starting lineup. The fans love him as a player who gives his all and he produces as well. In the past 3 years he has consistently given better performances than Madrid favorites/veterans like Raul, Guti, R Carlos and Helguerra. Madrid have also purchased 'big' players after Beckham who never settled like Gravesen and Walter Samuel, or who were perpetuallyn injured oike Woodgate. There are so many reasons that Real Madrid have lost so much of their sheen lately. The two most important were letting Makalele leave (and never getting a suitable replacement) and losing the man-managing skills of Del Bosque (essential in a dressing room of massive egos).

Ohter key reasons include continuing to give Raul a key role in the attack/midfield...wherever they squeeze him in on the day  :-[ Trying to blood mediocre defenders like Pavon, Mejia and Raul Bravo who are just poor.
Failing to effectively replace a clealry over the hill, accident prone R. Carlos.
Converting Helguerra into a defender, yet passing up buying Gabriel Milito, releasing Walter Samuel prematurely, letting Jonathan Woodgate go out on loan. Trying to play Mejia, Pavon and Raul Bravo when they simply are not R Madrid class (at least not yet)

I mean, your analysis HAS to go deeper than just 'it is Beckham's fault'. I eh even reach the nonsense Capello do yet. Have you actually watched Real madrid play over the last 4 years. If none of these problems are as key to you as the intor of Beckham then good...that is you. But Becks spend some good spells on the bench and is not like the team play any better without him. In fact, the players seem to like him in the lineup..

1]; } ?>