March 28, 2024, 07:32:11 AM

Author Topic: Ministry surprised by TTFF move.  (Read 13083 times)

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: Ministry surprised by TTFF move.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 06:18:18 PM »
It is not Mr Boynes money to give SocaFan. Cabinet have to be involve. It not an all fours match, those decision take time. Also would you hand over your car keys to someone you dont know have a driver permit? Let TTTF come upfront with the books and I am sure the ministry will try to get what they need.

In a logical world ....It is Mr. Boynes money to give!! Isn't he the Minister of Sports!? Why should cabinet be involved in this decision?

The question I am asking is what is the relevance of the Ministry of Sport and Mr.Boynes. What, is he just a messenger boy waiting for the cheque to cut to deliver it to TTFF?

Again, doesn't the Ministry of sport project a budget and have funds to cover sport interests in the country? The decision for cabinet should be how much money to allocate to the Ministry of sport, and thats that. Not directly how much to give to football or any individual sport. The latter should be a job for the Ministry of Sports directly, and there should be a general accounting office to keep things transparent. Any other way would just be inefficient, and since obviously this is not how it works in TNT, there will always be a bottleneck of issues for Cabinet to handle. Cabinet cyar (or shouldn't be anyway) involved in this decision. It should be Mr.Boynes neck on the line over how to spend the money. What are the taxpayers paying him to do?

What is the point of having a whole ministry of Sports, (not to mention culture and youth affairs, because them other two doh seem to exist in the eyes of government worse than sport), when they apparently don't have a budget and can't decide how to spend money? What de hell do they do then? (This I have always wondered).THIS is the real waste of taxpayer's money.

It's not just our politicians that need to go, its our political system.

Listen...ah man asked a question the other day if forumites would throw in their hat with Jack in a business venture involving football. I was just joking and say I would, because me and Jack would make a killing. To be honest, Jack is ah crook no doubt about that, BUT, The Government of TNT and the citizens tolerate the bullshit and allow taxpayers money time and again to be ripped off. The only real corruption shakeout there has ever been is with the UNC and that was just politically motivated bullshit, thats all. The whole mess that is TNT football is laughable. If the people of TNT doh seem to mind, why not make endless money from them? What yuh think Beenhacker, Wim and them doing?

We know Jack is a damn thief. We know that. But Jack is being facilitated by stupidity.
Back to Civics class :devil:
Live large and prosper!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »
 ::) thieves abound
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »
::) thieves abound
Where Bob Linquist when you need him, Jacko have some jail time to do
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 08:01:19 AM by die hard warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 11:52:22 PM »
It is not Mr Boynes money to give SocaFan. Cabinet have to be involve. It not an all fours match, those decision take time. Also would you hand over your car keys to someone you dont know have a driver permit? Let TTTF come upfront with the books and I am sure the ministry will try to get what they need.

In a logical world ....It is Mr. Boynes money to give!! Isn't he the Minister of Sports!? Why should cabinet be involved in this decision?

The question I am asking is what is the relevance of the Ministry of Sport and Mr.Boynes. What, is he just a messenger boy waiting for the cheque to cut to deliver it to TTFF?

Again, doesn't the Ministry of sport project a budget and have funds to cover sport interests in the country? The decision for cabinet should be how much money to allocate to the Ministry of sport, and thats that. Not directly how much to give to football or any individual sport. The latter should be a job for the Ministry of Sports directly, and there should be a general accounting office to keep things transparent. Any other way would just be inefficient, and since obviously this is not how it works in TNT, there will always be a bottleneck of issues for Cabinet to handle. Cabinet cyar (or shouldn't be anyway) involved in this decision. It should be Mr.Boynes neck on the line over how to spend the money. What are the taxpayers paying him to do?

What is the point of having a whole ministry of Sports, (not to mention culture and youth affairs, because them other two doh seem to exist in the eyes of government worse than sport), when they apparently don't have a budget and can't decide how to spend money? What de hell do they do then? (This I have always wondered).THIS is the real waste of taxpayer's money.

It's not just our politicians that need to go, its our political system.

Listen...ah man asked a question the other day if forumites would throw in their hat with Jack in a business venture involving football. I was just joking and say I would, because me and Jack would make a killing. To be honest, Jack is ah crook no doubt about that, BUT, The Government of TNT and the citizens tolerate the bullshit and allow taxpayers money time and again to be ripped off. The only real corruption shakeout there has ever been is with the UNC and that was just politically motivated bullshit, thats all. The whole mess that is TNT football is laughable. If the people of TNT doh seem to mind, why not make endless money from them? What yuh think Beenhacker, Wim and them doing?

We know Jack is a damn thief. We know that. But Jack is being facilitated by stupidity.
Back to Civics class :devil:
Never took one.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 08:20:35 AM »
didnt we get some money from ebay also during the world cup? where did that go?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 08:28:41 AM »
Ask jacko he take all
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 08:29:32 AM »

Ask Jack, only he and his close friends and family know.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2020, 09:47:35 AM »
Allyuh see the script has been played out before

Different pile same sh@&&$$t

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2020, 07:21:28 AM »
Questions-
Is their a role the government can play in the mediation process?
Should the government even consider intervening?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2020, 08:54:41 AM »
Questions-
Is their a role the government can play in the mediation process?
Should the government even consider intervening?

The government has somewhat eroded its ability to stand as a neutral and unimpeachable neutrality is what is required of a mediator.

There are other ways to respond to your question but since the above is a fundamental element, that is where I have started and will end.

1]; } ?>