April 18, 2024, 05:19:00 PM

Author Topic: De Gold Cup Central Midfield Now Suspect  (Read 3058 times)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
De Gold Cup Central Midfield Now Suspect
« on: March 08, 2007, 10:54:19 PM »
The recent international retirement decision from our very own Dwight Yorke leaves much to be desired for our upcoming gold cup.  As mentioned, Dwight's composure, determination, leadership and fearless on-field attitude has become synonymous with great intelligence and genius.  It will be quite hard for any other midfielder to mirror these sentiments......Nonetheless, we must now ask ourselves, which two midfielders should we jell together, that will be most effective against our US and Spanish counterparts come June.  would it be (Birchall, Denzil), (Denzil, Harddest), (Denzil, Autis), (Harddest, Autis)
I think it should be Denzil and Harddest did a good job, but Birchall's fighting spirit is essential

TrinInfinite

Re: De Gold Cup Central Midfield Now Suspect
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 11:47:24 PM »
hardest and bleeder will be there... leon is a man who should also be there... i picking jaggy or rahim over birchall in all honesty bc they control de ball better and dont give it away..

God is de BOSS...

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »
hardest and bleeder will be there... leon is a man who should also be there... i picking jaggy or rahim over birchall in all honesty bc they control de ball better and dont give it away..

God is de BOSS...

TI what ever you drinking or smoking messing up your judgement. ;D  Birchall is our defensive midfielder no other player does fight for the ball like him. We need him there. And Wim is grooming Bleeder to take Yorke place. So the combo will be Birchall and bleeder.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 09:00:52 AM »

God is de BOSS...
None of them fellas u call could take a strike like birchie
plus he is a ball winner
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 09:34:19 AM »
Is Rahim still playing?  Who he playin for?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »
last i hear he was finishing his degree. i eh think he playign anymore...at least at any significant level for now
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »
last i hear he was finishing his degree. i eh think he playign anymore...at least at any significant level for now
He was training with one of the Pro League clubs I think. Before the Carnival I saw him in the gym in Long Circular mall a few times.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 10:15:04 AM »

God is de BOSS...

TI what ever you drinking or smoking messing up your judgement. ;D  Birchall is our defensive midfielder no other player does fight for the ball like him. We need him there. And Wim is grooming Bleeder to take Yorke place. So the combo will be Birchall and bleeder.

so is whitley....thats if he get on de squad......he just disappear after de world cup.

but jaggy or rahim over birchall? come nah man u hadda be mad. birchall getting that starting spot.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »
He was training with one of the Pro League clubs I think. Before the Carnival I saw him in the gym in Long Circular mall a few times.

Jah Gol, ah want to arkse yuh dis fuh a few days now.........It eh have no better picture yuh could put up dey than the one yuh have, padnah?  Oh gosh, yuh KILLIN' meh boy!  The mere sight of this man mikin meh want to :puking:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 10:33:01 AM »
i believe birchie on jack blacklist so he might be out of the question.

allyuh thing the TTFF will field a team for this?

Offline Papachunks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 10:51:14 AM »
Ting is, i feel what birchie does any other player on the team can do, just hadda get that spirit in dem. So then a man like rahim, is a nicer option if he gets fit enuff, but failing dat, birchall is the only man to fill position.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 11:01:59 AM »

Jah Gol, ah want to arkse yuh dis fuh a few days now.........It eh have no better picture yuh could put up dey than the one yuh have, padnah?  Oh gosh, yuh KILLIN' meh boy!  The mere sight of this man mikin meh want to :puking:
Try puttin a gun by head in d pic and put give we d money :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 11:52:21 AM »

Is for effect

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 12:10:04 PM »

Is for effect
Like yuh givin d man d vomitt effect lol :-X
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>