April 28, 2024, 08:33:12 PM

Author Topic: Sancho set to sign for Brighton.  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Sancho set to sign for Brighton.
« on: July 21, 2005, 08:55:41 AM »
Brent Sancho set to sign for Brighton.
Evening Telegraph.
[/size]

Former Dens defender Brent Sancho is set to sign for Coca-Cola Championship side Brighton. Relegation from the SPL meant Dundee were not in a position to offer the Trinidad international a new deal.
The 28-year-old impressed as a trialist against Lewes at the weekend and has talks planned with Seagulls boss Mark McGhee later this week.
With Kilmarnock and Livingston showing an interest, Sancho had the chance to remain north of the border, but fancies testing himself in England.
“I played in a trial game at the weekend and did OK, so, hopefully, something will happen. Brighton are a good club going places and this is a lovely part of the world, so I’m keen to stay here,” he said.
“The manager has seen me in training as well now and we’re going to talk things over. “I loved my time in Scotland, but I’ve always wanted the chance to play in England.
“The Championship is a great league with some really well-known clubs, so it’s a chance to play in big games every week.”
Boss Jim Duffy was happy with the performance of his players in yesterday’s closed door friendly against Blackburn reserves.
The game finished 2-2 with new signing Simon Lynch among the goals. He is set to be on duty again against Raith Rovers at Stark’s Park tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 09:15:51 AM by Flex »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho set to sign for Brighton
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 08:57:41 AM »
this is great news!! congrats brent!

as i said before, we eh have no premiership players but its nice tuh have more men in de championship!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho set to sign for Brighton
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 10:12:26 AM »

as i said before, we eh have no premiership players but its nice tuh have more men in de championship!

...where men go be playing first team football regularly instead of warming bench for Premiership teams.

Offline Sando1515

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho set to sign for Brighton.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 12:36:28 PM »
Brent, I hope your are reading this post. Congratulations it is good to see your steady progress in the game.
Sando
Youthopia
Squad

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:50:55 PM »
LET meh get a lil list of champioship players nah sumbudy hopefully it go longgggggg

ah wunder if birchall or lawrence cud give it a try wit most of the starter in the same level of competition we go be able to do a good assesment of skills and drive

wat about the contracts for theobald and atiba charles???????
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 01:53:04 PM »
Hey what about atiba charles any clubs interested in him.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>