April 25, 2024, 02:38:04 PM

Author Topic: Inter vs Milan  (Read 2384 times)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Inter vs Milan
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:06:58 AM »
Cagey opening 10 mins, with neither team willing to give up too much. Then for the next 15 mins, AC Milan takes over, great touches and team understanding, Kaka at the centre of almost every move. Milan cannot find the killer touch though, and Inter gets into the game, with their own 15-min period of sustained pressure. Ibrahimovic is fouled in the penalty area and gets carded for diving (completely wrong decision), Crespo throw away 2 chances.

Then out of nothing, a moment of brilliance. Ronaldo gets the ball about 30 yards out, cuts in from the right and lets go a left foot bullet into the far left corner. 1-0 AC Milan in the 40th min. Man cud say what they want bout Ronnie, the man is class.

The last 5 mins of the half were pretty uneventful, so HT is 1-0 AC. Game cud easily be 2-2 but for some poor finishing on both sides.

I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Inter vs Milan
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
Cagey opening 10 mins, with neither team willing to give up too much. Then for the next 15 mins, AC Milan takes over, great touches and team understanding, Kaka at the centre of almost every move. Milan cannot find the killer touch though, and Inter gets into the game, with their own 15-min period of sustained pressure. Ibrahimovic is fouled in the penalty area and gets carded for diving (completely wrong decision), Crespo throw away 2 chances.

Then out of nothing, a moment of brilliance. Ronaldo gets the ball about 30 yards out, cuts in from the right and lets go a left foot bullet into the far left corner. 1-0 AC Milan in the 40th min. Man cud say what they want bout Ronnie, the man is class.

The last 5 mins of the half were pretty uneventful, so HT is 1-0 AC. Game cud easily be 2-2 but for some poor finishing on both sides.

Yuh fuhget one teeny weeny detail, and that is how much the Inter fans was booin' Fat-boy until he shiver the net!  ;D

Cruz now equalize.......10 seconds on the field!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:18:12 AM »

Yuh fuhget one teeny weeny detail, and that is how much the Inter fans was booin' Fat-boy until he shiver the net!  ;D

Cruz now equalize.......10 seconds on the field!

I know that"nearly" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, but, Cruz just "nearly" score a wicked back heel........

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 09:21:12 AM »
You guys watchin de game?? I listening to it, sounds like Inter dominating play right now....Go A.C.!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 09:30:09 AM »
You guys watchin de game?? I listening to it, sounds like Inter dominating play right now....Go A.C.!!!

Yeah, you could say that.  Kaka is proving to be the only consistent offensive threat for AC.....ronaldo getting the odd shot off every now and then. (Duh! if you listening to it you can hear that yourself, right?)  If you have Goltv you can watch it. 

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 09:33:20 AM »
any video feeds? ???

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 09:36:11 AM »
Zlatan now score....come on A.C....Ronnie we need some brilliance!!!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 09:54:02 AM »
Forza Ibra, Forza Inter!  Our unbeaten season continues :wavetowel:

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 10:01:07 AM »
Forza Ibra, Forza Inter!  Our unbeaten season continues :wavetowel:

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Man of the match was Ibrahimovic. He was a threat all game and scored the winner. For AC, Kaka was the main man, he was the only one who looked truly dangerous whenever he touched the ball. Ronaldo faded a bit after he scored, didn't make much more of an impact.

A fair result in the end IMHO

FORZA INTER!
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »
Good game. I wanted Milan to win but I like Inter too. Just not as much..so this wasn't no heartbreak game for me...unlike yesterday superclasico where I was shouting at the TV all kinda ting. Strange to see both keepers from Brazil in Serie A. Funnily enough, for a country whose 'keepers hardly get respect, Taffarel was the first ever foreign keeper in Serie A. He open some doors dey.

Milan hadda blame themselves for that loss. Dida looked to me like he should have held that cross for Cruz's goal and Bonnerra (or was it Jankolovski) do real tata on the 2nd goal. Schoolboy error trying to clear the ball acrooss your goal with a man on your back. But Inter not on top of Serie A for nutten. Ah well...Fat man score, so that make me a little happy.
At this point, it would be nice to see if Inter could go the entire season unbeaten in the league.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 10:13:47 AM »
I never see Milan defend so in meh life....we lucky not to colleck 5 dis game

I swear Milan defenders thought their players were playing in blue today and they couldn't clear de ball if their lives depended on it....

When Nesta comes back next week, hopefully that would bring some needed stability in the back...

All yuh hear Dida sign an extension till 2010  >:(....dat man is a serious purge....we seriously need a new goalkeeper...I saying that since 2005 CL final

Anybody see the spanner Ibrahimovic hit Gattuso in de 2nd half.....I almost dead  :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »
Good game. I wanted Milan to win but I like Inter too. Just not as much..so this wasn't no heartbreak game for me...unlike yesterday superclasico where I was shouting at the TV all kinda ting. Strange to see both keepers from Brazil in Serie A. Funnily enough, for a country whose 'keepers hardly get respect, Taffarel was the first ever foreign keeper in Serie A. He open some doors dey.

Milan hadda blame themselves for that loss. Dida looked to me like he should have held that cross for Cruz's goal and Bonnerra (or was it Jankolovski) do real tata on the 2nd goal. Schoolboy error trying to clear the ball acrooss your goal with a man on your back. But Inter not on top of Serie A for nutten. Ah well...Fat man score, so that make me a little happy.
At this point, it would be nice to see if Inter could go the entire season unbeaten in the league.

You make a very good point there, Filho, good to see that there are some people that pay attention to the game "inside the box"  as well as outside it, if you will.  Taffarel really did open some doors for Brazilian goalkeepers and seems to have inspired a generation of talented Brazilians between the posts even though I feel he never was really receiving the respect he deserved as arguably Brazil's best ever 'keeper during his career.  Besides the ones that played today, there are Gomes for PSV, Helton for Porto, Moretto for Benfica (who had some amazing games in the Champions' League last season) and Doni for Roma, not to mention the ones back in Brazil that are coming up through the national youth teams like Renan (Under-20 WC, 2005).
     Dida is as enigmatic as a brazilian goalkeeper can be: he makes alot of great saves but then turns around and concedes some goals that he just have absolutely no right conceding.......but he still have plenty gas in he tank.  I don't know how Dunga does it, but with some of them aforementioned names to choose from, his decision on a starting No.1 could only be hard as hell these days, even though I see Julio Cesar and Gomes as his best ones right now..........but he doh see it dat way.  ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 10:54:42 AM »
I never see Milan defend so in meh life....we lucky not to colleck 5 dis game

I swear Milan defenders thought their players were playing in blue today and they couldn't clear de ball if their lives depended on it....

When Nesta comes back next week, hopefully that would bring some needed stability in the back...

All yuh hear Dida sign an extension till 2010  >:(....dat man is a serious purge....we seriously need a new goalkeeper...I saying that since 2005 CL final

Anybody see the spanner Ibrahimovic hit Gattuso in de 2nd half.....I almost dead  :rotfl:

As much as I is a big fan o' his for a long time now, I and all was surprised. AC do need a good understudy to him now......they should have kept Christian Abiati, that competition would have kept him (or both of them) sharp.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »
Ronaldo is the text book, dvd, video, chalk board for finishing. Watch how he take that chance with his left foot. He still need some senna to drop a few pounds, but man must admit he dangerous no ass. When Inter take off Crespo I say yes Milan have them now and what happen, shit!  :cursing:  :'(

1]; } ?>