April 26, 2024, 04:02:21 AM

Author Topic: Did Anybody hear Beenie coming back?  (Read 4100 times)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Did Anybody hear Beenie coming back?
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:05:17 AM »
Folks,

This is not to be taken as a BS post, but a reliable man tell me, that a man who working TTFF tell him, that Beenie's contract is about to be renewed before the Gold Cup....

As soon as I get the real run dong, I goh shoot it out one time...So right now Wim just handling de fort until Beenie season done

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Did Anybody hear Beenie coming back?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:52 AM »
Folks,

This is not to be taken as a BS post, but a reliable man tell me, that a man who working TTFF tell him, that Beenie's contract is about to be renewed before the Gold Cup....

As soon as I get the real run dong, I goh shoot it out one time...So right now Wim just handling de fort until Beenie season done
andi thought u meant beenie man de reggae singer ::) ::)
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Papachunks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 08:15:31 AM »
Hmm well, that would make us the reggae boyz.....and dat certainly wont do.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 08:19:33 AM »
Folks,

Your pardner might be reliable but the "man who working TTFF" trying to make an ass of him.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 08:34:41 AM »
Folks,

actually the talk was that wim would take d first few years then bennie would come back after d poland contract, or at least that what i got from some statements early on, could be true or jus shit talk anything posible
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 08:38:44 AM »
well if beenie can lead us once again to the promised land with this new crop of players and existing world cup players..I all for that.. But SH should also be considered...

God is de BOSS...

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 09:42:32 AM »
Doesn't sound likely...look where Poland is in Euro qualifying. U can't rule anything out in the world of football, but this makes no sense, at least not from a timing point of view

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 01:07:32 PM »
If Beenie comes back, I would be a happy man as Wim, although decent, has no balls to stand up to Jackula
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
Folks,
actually the talk was that wim would take d first few years then bennie would come back after d poland contract, or at least that what i got from some statements early on, could be true or jus shit talk anything posible
thats how i understood things to be also

If Beenie comes back, I would be a happy man as Wim, although decent, has no balls to stand up to Jackula
Dreamer you beat be to that statement man, you ent easy atall  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 01:10:54 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 01:20:37 PM »

You're assuming Leo wouldn't do the same given the circumstances.  We are not in the middle of world cup qualifying and are at a very early stage of preparation.  You also assuming Wim does not still seek Leo's counsel on these matters.
A coach cannot solve this impasse....not even leo.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 01:26:15 PM »
Yeah dcs, but a coach can add pessure and side with integrity and refuse bribes, so doh gih me dat all ...  not from you.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:56 PM »

At this time, coaching is not really an issue; and Wim is a decent coach.  Beenie cannot solve the structural problems of the TTFF. That job is up to us.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »
Folks,

:bs:  until we know for sure
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »

At this time, coaching is not really an issue; and Wim is a decent coach.  Beenie cannot solve the structural problems of the TTFF. That job is up to us.

Fair enough. Definitely. I feel daiz wha' dcs really meant

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 02:43:36 PM »
poland hostin the next euros i am sure that they would want him for that
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »
Id rather Wim quite frankly.  I feel Wim is a gutsy, non-partial scientist. I feel Wim does think a little deeper than de obvious which is all Beenie was able to do in Germany. I say Germany  because qualificaqtion was a different story.... I liked Beenie then but then i feel he lost heart and traded us for a regular outfit after we had just made a comeback in qualification that was the talk of the town and instead of continuing on  that high he instead decided to hedge his bets aqnd see how bad he could not lose but in his mind lose non the less. He lost de ability to be objective, he was outcoached especially in England & Sweden game because he was gun-shy and de biggest sin of all is dat Stern John play everygame in Germany and Latapy get a Cobo Sweat.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 07:41:30 PM »
Id rather Wim quite frankly.  I feel Wim is a gutsy, non-partial scientist. I feel Wim does think a little deeper than de obvious which is all Beenie was able to do in Germany. I say Germany  because qualificaqtion was a different story.... I liked Beenie then but then i feel he lost heart and traded us for a regular outfit after we had just made a comeback in qualification that was the talk of the town and instead of continuing on  that high he instead decided to hedge his bets aqnd see how bad he could not lose but in his mind lose non the less. He lost de ability to be objective, he was outcoached especially in England & Sweden game because he was gun-shy and de biggest sin of all is dat Stern John play everygame in Germany and Latapy get a Cobo Sweat.

Wim is a decent tactician but oh gor ....  he should express heself more man and show more passion ...like Keano  ;D

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:59 PM »

Wim is a decent tactician but oh gor ....  he should express heself more man and show more passion ...like Keano  ;D
I agree with dat Dreamer. He definetely lacking in both those departments.  Ah likin Roy Keane for Head Coach before Manutd or Ireland snatch him. but until then Wim will do. Boy is a good ting Keane wasn't coaching a fella like Ancil Elcock, Avery, Cyd or Atiba .... wey sah, it would ah been problematic :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 05:50:45 AM »

Passion where?

On the touchline? Keane just stands there and doesn’t get animated whether the side is winning or losing. He lets the players get on with the game.

In the dressing room? Who knows what Keane or Wim does? From all reports Keane is composed and tries to keep his team level. With the threat of him going beserk probably being more of a motivator than him actually going beserk.

On the coaching field? Again who knows.

Keane is a passionate individual we know this as a player and we expect it as a manager but what evidence do we have based on their management to say that Wim is otherwise?

Even if we were to entertain the ludicrous notion of Don Leo returning to coach TnT right now, he had no interest in doing anything other than coaching the senior squad when he was here before.

So why would he be expected to stand up to the TTFF better than Wim?

It is more likely that he will just walk out than take on that headache.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:35 PM »
And why exactly would Beenie want to come back and coach here?? Especially given that he's already left once!!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 02:42:57 PM »
I am not sure what is the point here, Is Beenie not on contract with Poland's team?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 03:38:09 PM »
d point of d matter is when he coming back not if. that is what i get from statements before he left and wim came in.
Youtube Channel

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 03:59:20 PM »
Wah Beenie coming back for ?? To pick players based on merit only to be told they on a blacklist........so u have to pick again   ;D

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »
Folks,

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=18870.0

Report of meetings held with coaches Leo Beenhakker and Wim Rijsbergen RE: The coaching of team Trinidad and Tobago from 2006 to 2010.

Two meetings were held with Coach Leo Beenhakker - one in Rotenburg on June 19, 2006 and the other in Munich on July 4, 2006. Two meetings were also held with Coach Wim Rijsbergen, both in Berlin, on July 7, 2006. Present at all of the meetings mentioned above was Richard Groden, General Secretary of the T&TFF.

There were extensive discussions and by the end, the following decisions were arrived at:

1. Leo Beenhakker

a. Leo Beenhakker will accept the position of Head Coach of the Polish National Team for a period of two years in the first instance, effective from Tuesday July 11, 2006.

b. During this period he will be available to work with Team Trinidad and Tobago as Technical Advisor and attend its matches and tournaments on a "need to do so basis."

c. Following 2008, Leo and the T&TFF will review his position relative to;

(i) a continuation of the present arrangement; or
(ii) a new contract relative to his full time and/or other services

It is informative to note that Leo did not accept several top offers which were made to him including the offer of Head Coach of the Australia Soccer Federation.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 05:10:39 PM »
Folks,

andi thought u meant beenie man de reggae singer ::) ::)

"Sim Simma"
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 05:27:45 PM »
Folks,

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=18870.0

Report of meetings held with coaches Leo Beenhakker and Wim Rijsbergen RE: The coaching of team Trinidad and Tobago from 2006 to 2010.

Two meetings were held with Coach Leo Beenhakker - one in Rotenburg on June 19, 2006 and the other in Munich on July 4, 2006. Two meetings were also held with Coach Wim Rijsbergen, both in Berlin, on July 7, 2006. Present at all of the meetings mentioned above was Richard Groden, General Secretary of the T&TFF.

There were extensive discussions and by the end, the following decisions were arrived at:

1. Leo Beenhakker

a. Leo Beenhakker will accept the position of Head Coach of the Polish National Team for a period of two years in the first instance, effective from Tuesday July 11, 2006.

b. During this period he will be available to work with Team Trinidad and Tobago as Technical Advisor and attend its matches and tournaments on a "need to do so basis."

c. Following 2008, Leo and the T&TFF will review his position relative to;

(i) a continuation of the present arrangement; or
(ii) a new contract relative to his full time and/or other services

It is informative to note that Leo did not accept several top offers which were made to him including the offer of Head Coach of the Australia Soccer Federation.

beenie like d trini women  :devil:
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>