April 27, 2024, 05:43:27 PM

Author Topic: 3 quick questions  (Read 11391 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
3 quick questions
« on: March 13, 2007, 01:10:49 PM »
1: de man thread reach bout ah hundred pages and it only have bout 4 women in here. who men looking at that thread???

2: we playing gold cup???

3: if forum rules could be ah permanent sitcky on de odder board. could how to post ah pic be ah sticky on this board???

sincerely yours

de sicilian, african, greek, bolivian, romanian, djiboutian, egyptian, from morvant :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: 3 quick questions
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 01:17:56 PM »
Number 1: Well ah have to admit ah reading it occasionally to keep meh finger on de pulse of how at least three women does tink.  Dat way I could stay ahead a de game.

Number 2: I eh know

Number 3: I eh know  - ask Tallman
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 01:19:45 PM »
Number 1: Well ah have to admit ah reading it occasionally to keep meh finger on de pulse of how at least three women does tink.  Dat way I could stay ahead a de game.

Number 2: I eh know

Number 3: I eh know  - ask Tallman
rightttttttttt @occasionally..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
1: de man thread reach bout ah hundred pages and it only have bout 4 women in here. who men looking at that thread???

2: we playing gold cup???
3: if forum rules could be ah permanent sitcky on de odder board. could how to post ah pic be ah sticky on this board???

sincerely yours

de sicilian, african, greek, bolivian, romanian, djiboutian, egyptian, from morvant :beermug:

it still up in de air
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 01:28:24 PM »
1: de man thread reach bout ah hundred pages and it only have bout 4 women in here. who men looking at that thread??? - actually 5 women and the guys who occasionally visit are those who have no problem with their masculinity and i guess its another way for them to view how we women visualzed the physical aspect of the male species.

2: we playing gold cup??? - don't know but i could tell ya who playing dey fluck cup   >:(

3: if forum rules could be ah permanent sitcky on de odder board. could how to post ah pic be ah sticky on this board??? - don't see that as a problem but until tallman grace us with his presence, go here http://s157.photobucket.com/

once you register and brouse, upload your image or video, all you have to do is copy your IMG code in here and datz it.

now mammy nice chile stay safe eh
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 01:31:15 PM by TriniCana »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 01:45:28 PM »
Question No. 1 - same answer like Cana

Question No. 2 - ah doh know

Question No. 3 - ah doh know either
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 01:48:43 PM »

i'm sure you could answer question 2  :devil:

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 01:51:12 PM »

i'm sure you could answer question 2  :devil:

Yes...but ah tink ah would get ban fuh sure!!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 04:36:06 PM »
1: de man thread reach bout ah hundred pages and it only have bout 4 women in here. who men looking at that thread??? - actually 5 women and the guys who occasionally visit are those who have no problem with their masculinity and i guess its another way for them to view how we women visualzed the physical aspect of the male species.

2: we playing gold cup??? - don't know but i could tell ya who playing dey fluck cup   >:(

3: if forum rules could be ah permanent sitcky on de odder board. could how to post ah pic be ah sticky on this board??? - don't see that as a problem but until tallman grace us with his presence, go here http://s157.photobucket.com/

once you register and brouse, upload your image or video, all you have to do is copy your IMG code in here and datz it.

well i visited once or twice in the earlies  to see what it was it was about and get some give lil talk.but personally speaking ah thread full of male pictures has no lure for me. as with the rest of the forum if the thread holds no interest usually lpeople dont go or post anything on it. if dais what de male visitors using to " see how visualise the physical aspect of male species" then cool.
personally i cyah see y they would care what women visualise(can i subsitiute fantasize)men for...lol
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 04:39:19 PM by THE Polished Hoe »

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »
well i visited once or twice in the earlies  to see what it was it was about and get some give lil talk.but personally speaking ah thread full of male pictures has no lure for me. as with the rest of the forum if the thread holds no interest usually lpeople dont go or post anything on it. if dais what de male visitors using to " see how visualise the physical aspect of male species" then cool.
personally i cyah see y they would care what women visualise(can i subsitiute fantasize)men for...lol

methinks you doth protest too much.  :rotfl:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 05:12:13 PM »

methinks you doth protest too much.  :rotfl:
me knew me had retorts aplenty coming

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 05:26:51 PM »
lol PH, yuh put ah bullseye on yuh back and write dat post. Wha yuh want meh do? Siddong quiet and wait fuh Cana or Coco to take a shot? Why? I is folks too!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 05:28:54 PM »

ah know is ya personal thoughts and ah appreciate
but ah hadda stop sippin dey milo and disagree wid ya.

I've been to the BABES thread and also the Carnival Babes threads on many occasions. Is not to see breast or bamsee or what eye shadow dey wearing. Call me fass, but I want to know allyuh views and somewhat taste where the female body is concerned. I've read the many comments whether positive or negative and from those its was easy for me to see what is "beauty" in that individual eyes. Sometimes I agreed and most times disagree and post meh thoughts.  

Anyway, ya right, there are many threads that you just hadda steups and not post in, but it doh stop people from doing so right ?

ya married us but yet ya doh care fur we thoughts...datz basically how i jus read ya statement.
if ah wrong by all means correct dey redness.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 05:30:41 PM by TriniCana »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 05:32:51 PM »

I've been to the BABES thread and also the Carnival Babes threads on many occasions. Is not to see breast or bamsee or what eye shadow dey wearing. Call me fass, but I want to know allyuh views and somewhat taste where the female body is concerned. I've read the many comments whether positive or negative and from those its was easy for me to see what is "beauty" in that individual eyes. Sometimes I agreed and most times disagree and post meh thoughts.  

Anyway, ya right, there are many threads that you just hadda steups and not post in, but it doh stop people from doing so right ?

ya married us but yet ya doh care fur we thoughts...datz basically how i jus read ya statement.

i visit

buh cana how does your opnion about men affect me?.  what attracts eh really really worrying me i am married.
so if dais what u mean by "thoughts" then  u eh need no correcting.
if  i interested in ah thread...i would love to hear your thoughts i i am not...well wah ah go say.
ent if u eh care bout ah thread u eh go even waste yuh time givign yuh 2 ccents..or yuh bob if dais how much u have
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 05:43:15 PM by THE Polished Hoe »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »
Number 1: Have to keep an eye on how de enemy ('Oman an dem) moving ;D ;D

Number 2: Dont believe so nuh, but i really hope so

Number 3: good luck....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 05:35:31 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 05:34:17 PM »
lol PH, yuh put ah bullseye on yuh back and write dat post. Wha yuh want meh do? Siddong quiet and wait fuh Cana or Coco to take a shot? Why? I is folks too!

lol me eh say u shoudl respond i say i expect it..
u seem like folks from what i gather from yuh posts ah mean i knwo u exsist...lol. :D

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »
PH ah read yuh response to Cana at lease tutty one times...boy...
ah lorse again..

Cana yuh could transliverate fuh me?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 05:43:39 PM »
ah lorse again..

try agian...btw dat response was for cana not u  :P

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 05:48:22 PM »
ah lorse again..

try agian...btw dat response was for cana not u  :P

yeah ah know is fuh Cana which is why I said "YUH RESPONSE TO CANA" and beg she please to translate.

tanks fuh going back and editing. Ah doh feel as dotish now...

Since yuh boof meh and say is Cana yuh talking to ah going and sit in meh corner...sorry Mr. Hoe.
 :'(
*sluffs off dragging her teddy bear*

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 05:48:35 PM »

i visit

buh cana how does your opnion about men affect. menaing what attracts you i am married. so if dais what u mean by "thoughts" then  u eh need no correcting.
if  i interested in ah thread...i would love to hear your thoughts i i am not...well wah ah go say.
ent if u eh care bout ah thread u eh go even waste yuh time givign yuh 2 ccents..or yuh bob if dais how much u have

alright ah going and try something...ah find allyuh does take advantage of ah hard wuking oman who does just come in here to read, laugh hard and cuss. So before ah hadda ah go stareing mad cause ah cyah understand ya wording...lemme use up dey last 1hour of meh working brain and decipher ya you wording is.

Queen gimme room

buh cana how does your opnion about men affect. menaing what attracts you i am married. so if dais what u mean by "thoughts" then  u eh need no correcting.
if  i interested in ah thread...i would love to hear your thoughts i i am not...well wah ah go say.

but cana how does your opinion about men affect, meaning what attracts you if i'm married. So if that is what you mean by "thoughts" then you don't need no correcting.
If i'm interested in ah thread, i would love to hear your thoughts, if i'm not, well what ah go say.
Ent if you don't care about ah thread, you ain't go even waste your time giving your 2 cents, or ya **** if thats how much you have.

Right ???

now ah could answer....

okay thanks for your thoughts on dey matter.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 05:51:02 PM »
*eats popcorn in her corner not taking her eyes off Cana and PH*

oh gooode! Fire in de Hole!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 05:51:50 PM »
allyuh 2 is kicks oui

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 05:52:44 PM »

i visit

buh cana how does your opnion about men affect. menaing what attracts you i am married. so if dais what u mean by "thoughts" then  u eh need no correcting.

alright ah going and try something...ah find allyuh does take advantage of ah hard wuking oman who does just come in here to read, laugh hard and cuss. So before ah hadda ah go stareing mad cause ah cyah understand ya wording...lemme use up dey last 1hour of meh working brain and decipher ya you wording is.

Queen gimme room

buh cana how does your opnion about men affect. menaing what attracts you i am married. so if dais what u mean by "thoughts" then  u eh need no correcting.
if  i interested in ah thread...i would love to hear your thoughts i i am not...well wah ah go say.

but cana how does your opinion about men affect, meaning what attracts you if i'm married. So if that is what you mean by "thoughts" then you don't need no correcting.
If i'm interested in ah thread, i would love to hear your thoughts, if i'm not, well what ah go say.
Ent if you don't care about ah thread, you ain't go even waste your time giving your 2 cents, or ya **** if thats how much you have.

Right ???

now ah could answer....

okay thanks for your thoughts on dey matter.
:applause: :applause:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »
hear nah Hoe meh brain fry yes....i ain't lying - need a beastly cold  :beermug:

ah feeling like dem young girl who does stand up by ah corner and feel extra special and in love when ah man pass and wink at she.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 05:59:47 PM »
*chokes on a unpop corn and tries to get all yuh attention by waving*

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »
hear nah Hoe meh brain fry yes....i ain't lying - need a beastly cold  :beermug:

ah feeling like dem young girl who does stand up by ah corner and feel extra special and in love when ah man pass and wink at she.
when yuh brain fry u does feel extra special??? ??? ???
lol

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »
*chokes on a unpop corn and tries to get all yuh attention by waving*
yuh didnt have to hit meh in meh face with yuh waving  queenie
 what is it  :)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »
PH, doh say ah farse eh? Ah farse but doh say so...

yuh not interested in the way women think or observe men right? Does dis include yuh madam?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 06:11:11 PM »

when yuh brain fry u does feel extra special??? ??? ???
lol

hmmm lemme see if i could rephrase
you know dem girl who brain cell fry from ....ya know what...lemme leave it just so.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 06:17:46 PM »
PH, doh say ah farse eh? Ah farse but doh say so...

yuh not interested in the way women think or observe men right? Does dis include yuh madam?
queeine if i eh have a grasp/ or know de core of that by now( although i know u keep learning all yuh life) i wont again. i can still learn and refine meh appreciation. but i cyah see hwo looking at ah thread full ah guys and women thoughts about or view about visualisation(dais cana statement not mines) can help me.
i hadda know some....i get ah good woman.  ah wonder if i should say i really only care basiclaly what she like...hmmmmmmmmm

1]; } ?>