April 26, 2024, 02:35:11 AM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation's Official Position/Response/Statement on the Current Impasse??  (Read 1868 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Do we have one?  are there plans in the works to make an announcement? Did we make an annoucement? Who is heading the effort ?

I thought we were a new force and voice for TnT football  :-\
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Do we have one?  are there plans in the works to make an announcement? Did we make an annoucement? Who is heading the effort ?

Have you checked link below on the WN site?  ???

http://www.socawarriorstt.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=926&Itemid=2
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
While there has not yet been an official response/statement by the Warrior Nation, rest assured that overtures are being made in that regard. In fact a meeting is being finalized with the TTFF in the very near future, once this occurs we will be in a better position to make a public statement on the current impasse.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile

http://www.socawarriorstt.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=926&Itemid=2

Yes.... and...??  That was a resposne from the TTFF not WN!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile

Yes.... and...??  That was a resposne from the TTFF not WN!
While there has not yet been an official response/statement by the Warrior Nation, rest assured that overtures are being made in that regard. In fact a meeting is being finalized with the TTFF in the very near future once this occurs we will be in a better position to make a public statement on the current impasse.

yesss but that was
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>