April 26, 2024, 04:56:32 AM

Author Topic: PANAMA 3 - COLUMBIA 2 and now?  (Read 4350 times)

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
PANAMA 3 - COLUMBIA 2 and now?
« on: July 22, 2005, 06:34:19 AM »
... but like they say... who doh hear does feel! And 4 sure Columbia or USA will put de hurt on yuh squad.

OK OK Fire Brand...SHOW NOW SHOW NOW!!!

Do You remember these panty word? Talk now!

Our squad is one of the STRONGER team NOW in the CONCACAF!  50% 50% posibilities tyo defeat USA! or not?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PANAMA 3 - COLUMBIA 2 and now?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 06:59:39 AM »
I glad to see alyuh using up all you luck in the Gold Cup that is a good achievement to reach the finals.

I think the US will beat you guys 5-0 but time will tell.

I think it is important for you guys to at least get a draw versus Guatemata away in your next game.

That way No team will pull away from TnT if we happen to loose to the US.

I think if we beat Guatemala at home and Panama Away we have a good shot at the world cup.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 06:59:44 AM »
Congrats to you sting_pana! I can very well understand your joy. Honestly, I didnt really expect you to beat Columbia twice in the same tournament. You have a great bunch of players, and I am still convince most of them boys have some Jamaican connection.  That was a wicked flick-on goal by Dely-Valdez.....and nice goal also Paton Philips. And BTW, that red card to your defender was not deserved.

Panama football is on the up! would be nice for you guys to cap oit off with a spot in Germany. I dont beleieve any of either Jamaica or Trinidad has ever made the finals of the Gold Cup. We could both learn something from our cousins in Panama. I beleiev you guys are more Caribbean than you are Central Americans.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 07:02:08 AM »
I glad to see alyuh using up all you luck in the Gold Cup that is a good achievement to reach the finals.

I think it is important for you guys to at least get a draw versus Guatemata away in your next game.

I think if we beat Guatemala at home and Panama Away we have a good shot at the world cup.

Panama has done extermely well. It shouldnt be too hard for you guys to admit that and offer a congratulatory hand to them. they have done something that both Jamaica and Trinidad, who have a richer history in regional football, has failed to do in the over 15 years the Gold Cup has been in place - they have made the final!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 07:10:22 AM »
Congrats sting_pana job well done. Not taking anything away from the country's success, Panama is definately a new competitive Nation at all levels of play in CONCACAF. Getting results in a competition like the Gold Cup is easier than WC qualification. After all its a knock out after the first rounds, while the qualifications you have to play everyone home and away. That being said, all the best and I hope your country is successful in the final.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 07:22:44 AM »

Thanks, thanks, I think Your Squad (T&T) can do it to the WC!

Winning T&T in Panama, I dont think so!

...US will beat you guys 5-0 but time will tell...OK REMEMBER THESE WORDS OK?

or You'll be coward like FU**ING Fire Brand.

Bye

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 07:48:26 AM »
aye Sting nobody here in no more a coward than you. During the buildup to the last qualifier we play Panama, yuh come here an' bump yuh f&*kin gums...after the licks yuh disappear until the GC....so before yuh start labeling man coward...be able tuh stan'up an take yuh lorses...jes like how yuh like tuh guff'up yuh chest when yuh win...

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 08:05:29 AM »
Panama is definitely on the way up and they should be congratulated on their achievement. I was very suprised with Honduras as well.

The Sting Pana will soon be talking Trini dialect soon! Imagine that LOL

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 08:11:27 AM »

Bye

WHAT??? who more coward than Pana?? We thought he throw himself in the Canal after that licks we put on them in Port of Spain...
Pana, congrats on the success but don't be pot calling kettle black
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 09:51:19 AM »
Like Poonanny contract Aids...he gone bazodee... ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 10:46:46 AM »
Pana....nuff respect to your side yuh know, they show up some people in concacaf but don't get it twisted cause I think is fire in yuh wire when we come down for allyuh yuh know. Jus watch and see how trini going to mashup yuh side.......slaughter......

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 10:47:35 AM »
Pana congrats on your teams success...........fellas we cyar hate on them they doing a good job.

Sting Pana, I understand your joy I know its a new feeling for you.

But have no fear, Guat, Mex and Costa Rica will bring you down to earth before we play you again

Finally, let me give you a preview of what to expect if you decide to play up later on. I thought Stern John and Lawrence  hit you  2 doses  last time but it seems you have mutated into a more formidable creature

When we hit you that, you and the rest of the red tide will end up

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 10:53:34 AM »
Touches you is tears yes... :D

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 11:02:46 AM »
Alright Sting_pana.... i going on Sunday to watch yuh team play.  I know it going to be real sweet to watch them get they arse hand to them.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 11:07:36 AM »
Ah taking any of these two teams lightly; my hope is that they play each other so hard  that man get mash up: Donavan Beadsley:  nullify them and yuh have the game.

Phillips & Tejada' same .

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 02:07:53 PM »
I Highly Dislike USA, but Panama is an obsticle in our way to WC.. I am glad for their win vs Colombia, but I hope USA beats them 6 - 0 or something.. Momentum is the last thing T&T needs them to have..

SOCA WARRIORS fuh Eva, eva eva..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 03:05:15 PM »
yow sting panama good for about 5 from the U.S..A .. I still backing panama though  ...For some strange reason I like Panama ...maybe is because They introduce me to Spanish Reggae and my love for spanish reggae is to de fullest.. but any way I supporting Panama to de fullest and who na like it  f**k off.. But Pan,  yuh rass still na link mi up where I could get de latest Spanish Dancehall from Panama.. Super Q ..la meza and fabuloso have some good vibes but I still want to get some original cd's from Panama ..Hook ah bredda up nuh..how yuh A try keep back panama music so eh?.. link mi up ..artist like Kafu ..Nando.( the original godfadda of spanish reggae) .Danger man..suppose.. aldo .. Nes (de wild apache) .. ..lucky Y mecho..radical..bandido.. big big Artist..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 03:29:24 PM »
Sting Pana - Congrats man. Ah heading to see the game on Sunday and I will be throwing meh support hard behind all yuh boys.

But seriously, you did disappear from de board after the 2-0 defeat in Trinidad.  That aside all yuh team do what I hoped we would have done in the Gold Cup; Play competitive games against above decent competition, gel as a team, and experience victories (mentally and physically growing in the process). 

Regardless of the outcome on Sunday, all yuh deserving to be where you are in the Final.  I have had my eye on you guys since the Jamaica game in the Office and all yuh continue to impress.  All yuh on a roll and have to be considered in the Final outcome, anybody sleeping on Panama's achieving aint for a rude awakening!!!!

We will be coming to put a hurting on all yuh later on.  Doh worry.  Hopefully yuh come back on de board after that game.

Ai Ai Ai,
Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai
Ah want to got to Panama,
Ah want to got to Panama mama,
What it is dey have over there,
making people jus doh care - D. Rudder
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 04:20:50 PM by Lower St. John »
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 04:17:12 PM »

Thanks, thanks, I think Your Squad (T&T) can do it to the WC!

Winning T&T in Panama, I dont think so!

...US will beat you guys 5-0 but time will tell...OK REMEMBER THESE WORDS OK?

Bye

Well Panty boy....yuh does real make dis trini laugh. Obviously I getting under yuh skin fuh u to be cussing and calling man coward.
Truetrini it was you wining on all dem Panamanian gyal.  Ah was not there but ah hear dey like de dog chook ;D
Anyway Stink Panty, yuh still eh learn eh... Yuh team playing well, let its record speak for itself. Doh set such high standards for yuh team just yet. When yuh do dat and yuh fall, yuh would fall real hard... but like they say... who doh hear does feel! And 4 sure Columbia or USA will put de hurt on yuh squad.
By the way, yuh team still eh beat our Warriors eh

But tell me this...what was cowardice about my last post? I commended your team for it's efforts, I warned you about the consequences of boasting (especially when yuh at de bottom of de ladder) and I told you that Columbia "or" not and USA will put de hurt on your squad.
Like FF and de other forumites say... is only coward does open up dey mouth when dey team win games, but when dey team get goal in dey tail dey does run and hide like panty man. Seems to me that fits your profile ....cause plain and simple...Warriors doh hide in victory or defeat!

Congrats Panama....but Warriors 4 life!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 04:20:10 PM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 04:58:11 PM »
big up 2 panama on d victory. i'm really hopin dat dey could beat d USA in d finals. Panama is really improving.
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 05:37:19 PM »
Congrats to Panama
But have no fear, Guat, Mex and Costa Rica will bring you down to earth before we play you again

Touches yuh hitting the nail on the head ...... .zap all them insects  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2005, 11:25:40 PM »
Panyah man as de West Indian descendants call man like you...how you of all people calling man coward? Now where were you when we made a de facto final vs Canada? You were no where to be found. When we bus allyuh arse de last WC rounds and dis one too, where de 4q yuh was. Like somebody put dey pinga in yuh lil culito. Yuh disappear like Houdini. You is a real maricon. Papa culito is yuh new name. Celebrate padnah even though only you and Canada send allyuh full squad. If beating half strength squad is a symbol of pride den enjoy it while it last. Instead of blooding youth players, allyuh send full squad. Say what, all I can say is dat allyuh eh beat we minus Edwards and Yorke...two big players for we and we was in experimental mode...and doh fuhget Stern John was playing for allyuh too.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 11:28:21 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 12:35:34 PM »
aye Sting nobody here in no more a coward than you. During the buildup to the last qualifier we play Panama, yuh come here an' bump yuh f&*kin gums...after the licks yuh disappear until the GC....so before yuh start labeling man coward...be able tuh stan'up an take yuh lorses...jes like how yuh like tuh guff'up yuh chest when yuh win...

Hey loser I don't disappeared that YOU said OK? I've posted all the way...Go and see past post...a little late post but I did...so dont boast here!!!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2005, 01:10:28 PM »
Congrats Stink Panty your team did you proud for the Gold Cup, so for a change you can still at least show your face here!

I hope you haven't peaked too early though as we would like you to at least draw against Gualtemala when the most important ball starts to roll once again.  ::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>