April 28, 2024, 01:17:03 PM

Author Topic: MURDERER  (Read 1053 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
MURDERER
« on: March 19, 2007, 09:02:05 PM »

Security guard Don Doncon.
Photo: Rishi Ragoonath

By Anika Gumbs-Sandiford

A Maintenance Training Security (MTS) guard has been shot twice in the head at point-blank range with his own firearm by a gunman who attempted to relieve him of his weapon yesterday.

John Doncon, 39, of Indian Trail, Couva, succumbed to his injuries around midday while undergoing surgery at the San Fernando General Hospital (SFGH).

Doncon was on duty at the Housing Development Company (HDC) housing project at Flamingo Crescent, Couva, when the incident occurred.

Only last Friday, the father of three celebrated his 39th birthday with co-workers before leaving the job site.

According to a police report, around 10 am, Doncon, an employee with MTS for the past 14 years, was on patrol at the front of the site when a man walked up to him ordering him not to move.

The man, the report stated, whipped out a gun from his waist and whilst pointing it at Doncon, attempted to relieve him of his firearm.

A struggle ensued, the report stated, and the gunman dropped his gun on the ground.

Both men fell to ground and the gunman was able to get hold of Doncon’s firearm. He was shot twice in the head.

The gunman then fled the scene.

When Guardian visited the site yesterday, residents said they heard loud noises and upon investigating saw Doncon lying on the ground.

Workers telephoned the Emergency Health Services and Doncon was rushed to hospital.

Shocked over the killing, Doncon’s grief-stricken wife Ann-Marie, who is also a MTS security guard, said she was at her job at the Technical Institute at Tarouba, when she learnt of the shooting incident.

Wiping tears from her eyes, Ann-Marie said: “I have no idea what happened. One of Don’s co-workers telephoned me and told me he got shot, but he did not know how serious.”

Ann-Marie said she rushed to the hospital to be at her husband’s bed side, but instead was told that he had died.

The doctors gave me a plastic bag with his uniform and the shoes he was wearing. This is too much for me to bear,” Ann-Marie cried.

An autopsy is expected to be conducted today .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MURDERER
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:05 AM »
what type a f**kery reporter is dat eh?? bout de man "attempted to tek he revolver" de man get shot wid he own revolver ... dem reporter dem wutless no rass..
war.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:37 AM »
what type a f**kery reporter is dat eh?? bout de man "attempted to tek he revolver" de man get shot wid he own revolver ... dem reporter dem wutless no rass..
war.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 09:15:41 AM »
war.

i telling yuh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>