March 28, 2024, 07:41:58 PM

Author Topic: wha really going on with slivio spann???  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wha really going on with slivio spann???
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:12:57 AM »
anybody with some info on spann....leh we hear something....because i never knew his injury was "career ending"......dat ting taking long to heal......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: wha really going on with slivio spann???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:18:17 AM »
exit Silvio - Enter Silas

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 07:20:11 AM »
das wha going on with him???

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 07:53:31 AM »

Seriously, what's going on with Spann, the last I heard is that his wife didn't want him to play anymore, surely that wouldn't make him stop playing ball. And imagine I saw an interview with his dad after he was dropped from the squad because of injury for the WC, saying that they sacrificed Silvio and that he would have healed in time to play etc and he desrved to be treated better. Up to now the man hasn't played a game for club or country.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 08:05:41 AM »

Seriously, what's going on with Spann, the last I heard is that his wife didn't want him to play anymore, surely that wouldn't make him stop playing ball. And imagine I saw an interview with his dad after he was dropped from the squad because of injury for the WC, saying that they sacrificed Silvio and that he would have healed in time to play etc and he desrved to be treated better. Up to now the man hasn't played a game for club or country.
     I'm not sure but i thought some time ago it was said he in to the Church thing and said the lord will take care of everything,i even think the money he got from the WC half went to the Church,he depends on his spiritual beliefs to take care of everything,to each his own.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 08:39:06 AM »

nah Jayerson..........Spann play a few games 4 connection,  before his injury

he supposed to be in preseason trainin now.....but i not sure if he trainin yet...

btw...Clyde Leon is back in trainin also after his operation...

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 09:18:08 AM »

he supposed to be in preseason trainin now.....but i not sure if he trainin yet...

You sure about that, he played for W Connection?

As we on the topic, what about Brent Rahim??

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 09:47:38 AM »
rumor is rahim to WASA or Joe Public

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 09:54:34 AM »

:thinking:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »
we need him for the gold cup come on get fit
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »
The little I see of Silas I eh impress. The entire family is christians so Silas believe in the same God  I go see what I could find out bout Silvio.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 12:53:03 PM »
I thought he went back to finish his degree or somethign so?? ???

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 12:53:13 PM »
I donot think being a christian would hold him back ,neither he nor the church appeared to be against his playing football lucio,dirk kuyt, marvin andrews and numerous other christians were at the world cup i think it is more up to the players desire and motivation to recover and put through his rehab.if he is motivated he will come back in time and give us some needed technical ability.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »

You sure about that, he played for W Connection?

As we on the topic, what about Brent Rahim??

Brent rahim is wit WASA.....he probably get a good job ...and WASA is playing in the Caribbean Club Championship dis season so ......he dere...

Spann has played wit Connection since WC.......I saw him training a few times as well......

the las time I saw him play was in a friendly against Guyana........look real bad...!!

but he was now commin back from d 1st injury.........so he better get fit and get sharp soon.....

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 04:19:54 PM »
like a few other players spann got bad advice and took it his injuries I think are all due to his lack of competitve football, he should have stayed in japan a little bit longer once again my open opinon

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 05:39:16 AM »
Jay10, how WASA playing in the Caribbean Club Championship dis season ?

Explain.....

I heard WASA or Crab Connection might join de Pro League and Starworld might be out this season. ?

Are you sure Brent Rahim playing for WASA now ? I know he joined Jabloteh when he had finished school, but WASA !!! from West Ham to Wasa !!!!!

Silvio wife bann him from football or what to..... a next one throwing away he God given talent because someone pulling he string. If he believe in God so much which is GREAT... he should also know God give him a brain of his own and made him a man to make his decissions not someone to make it for him because he alone have to live his life no one can live it for him, no mammy, daddy or pastor either.... God what you to be independent, so dont follow no one, be a leader. Take a good advise not a bad one.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 05:52:00 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 07:00:20 AM »
sam...i was told at jabloteh he was asking for "crazy money".....so "rumour rumour" is that he may be with WASA or Joe Public...lets just wait and see....

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 10:16:35 AM »
Jay10, how WASA playing in the Caribbean Club Championship dis season ?

Explain.....

I heard WASA or Crab Connection might join de Pro League and Starworld might be out this season. ?

Are you sure Brent Rahim playing for WASA now ? I know he joined Jabloteh when he had finished school, but WASA !!! from West Ham to Wasa !!!!!

Silvio wife bann him from football or what to..... a next one throwing away he God given talent because someone pulling he string. If he believe in God so much which is GREAT... he should also know God give him a brain of his own and made him a man to make his decissions not someone to make it for him because he alone have to live his life no one can live it for him, no mammy, daddy or pastor either.... God what you to be independent, so dont follow no one, be a leader. Take a good advise not a bad one.

they won the FA Cup last year... so i believe they qualify....not 100% certain tho...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 03:50:29 AM »
Only the top two PFL teams will play in the Concacaf Championship Cup.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 06:15:58 AM »
Spann had a shoulder op, for a nagging shoulder that will always dislocate..... he is currently training with W Connection and should be Ok for gold Cup.... if all his other old injuries hold up

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 07:29:44 AM »
ok...good...surgery and back in training

1]; } ?>