April 28, 2024, 11:36:48 PM

Author Topic: Squad to be named by Thursday for Guadeloupe friendly  (Read 10740 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Squad to be named by Thursday for Guadeloupe friendly
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2007, 03:31:49 PM »
Hardest seems to be totally unqualified even for a schoolboy team with this kind of behaviour. What you see is what you WILL get. Hopelessly unfit, disorganized, a slacker, a PR disaster, relying on some small goal corbeaux-sweat rank by de neighbours and obsessive "Give-him-a nex-chance-nah" calls by deluded disciples of his, to justify another national call-up to play what.... 10 mins of footbal before he bun and start walking all over de field. Steuppssss!

he is all of that and the coach still want him on the team?   ???

Wim must be insane   ::)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aye all yuh men not easy on dis here board....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2007, 03:34:37 PM »

bleeder doh always be there and ah think he change his cell a few times since, he made a mistake, small ting, the ttff and other players does make mistakes also, but man does 4give... of course unless its hardest, yuh cant 4give him...schupsssss

God is de BOSS...

look doh start now bout cannot forgive look how much chances he get!!

Uuuummmmm  TI, my advice to you....lay low on dis one....yuh cyar win dis one.....
"know when to fold up, know when to walk away. know when to run"...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2007, 05:28:41 PM »
when better cant be done you have to let the worse continue thats why he still on the team.
All American

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 10:01:16 PM »
Really don't see wha all the talk bout hardest is bout...not on the team for his reasons..inform meh bout who on the team, aand let we support them...Hardest reasons are his, as I said, whatever they are, I support him for representing to the best of his ability, but he does not have the desire/ability to be on this Team..skill maybe, but abilty no....afterwards man could talk, drink  and get hi-pot-technical how much if, and if, an if again...buh who on the Team is not if, is about what they now must do, and how Wim should play them...ah not saying forget bout Hardest, buh why we dwelling on him..he didn't make the team....Who would be playing the midfield now ? None ah them name 'IF'.
yuh right!! nuff talk bout him
let we support who did come out and make de team

two things....the talk about hardest is that after we last set of games in central america - coach and media officer and everyone was in agreement that only 2 players was ready to take it to the next level (ie. gold cup, world cup qualifiers , any opposition  outside the caribbean)...they say 2 more had some potential....so when 1 of them players doin anything to make that small crop down to 1 player plus 2 hopefuls, agaisnt squads of "11 players"...things not looking good for we, and nobody want to see T&T concede no 6 & 7 goal thumping in gold cup.

second....ato and others correct, the man need to be more professional.  lewwe all hope he don't make the same mistake again...but by the same token, the man is jus a man jus like you and me..and I know I call in sick when I wasn't feeling to go to work, and according to some of allyuh that phone call is the difference maker between heaven and hell in allyuh books...fine thaz your opinion.  but realize that people does tend to expect public figures to be flawless (right or wrong as that may be).

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2007, 12:12:51 AM »
FINAL 19-MAN SQUAD:

Goalkeepers-Marvin Phillip (unattached), Jan Michael Williams (W Connection)

Seon Power (Joe Public) Nicholson Thomas (W Connection), Dwayne Jack (Tobago United), Nigel Daniel (San Juan Jabloteh), Glenton Wolfe (North East Stars), Khaleem Hyland (Jabloteh), Keyeno Thomas (Jabloteh), Kwame Wiltshire (Joe Public), Romauld Aguillera (Petrotrin), Christian Baptiste (Defence Force), Keon Daniel (Petrotrin), Trent Noel (Jabloteh), Kerry Baptiste (Joe Public), Gary Glasgow (Joe Public), Andre Toussaint (W Connection), Abiola Clarence (unattached), Silas Spann (Joe Public).

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:35 AM »
Hey Bounty,
De ting about this discussion is not that he did not call and say he was sick, it is that over the years he has had a history of pulling stunts like that for club and country. I am sure if you were sick and did not call yuh boss, you would probably get ease up, but if you have a history of doing stuff like that I am sure your boss would not stand for that.. I agree that most of the players are always under very high scrutiny, but that is how it is everywhere and how it should be. These people arwe representing our nation and should act accordingly. I believe what they do on there own time is there business and sometimes it goes too far. I am sure he knows better, but he does not appearto learn from his mistakes. I am not saying he should never play again for T&T, but he must be disciplined.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
UM Rumor has it!!-hardest
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2007, 01:40:36 PM »
Now i eh syaing de man lying and wasnt sick....
but i talkign to meh bredren who love he football and we were discussing the team.
so i ask him if he think HArdest deserve the threatment he get from wim... cause he was sick wiht the flu
this was his reply- :rotfl: :rotfl:
de man say .. boy  i see hardest in arima with one set ah bad man on dat day. i crusing through de borough looking for hoes.
i eh calling d e kinda nice bmw ride cause i eh wah get shoot. ;D.
so unless he went arima for vix..
i eh knwo nah.
now de man eh have nuttin agsint hardest was jus casual convo wiht the man.
he say dais jus prays
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UM Rumor has it!!-hardest
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 01:57:50 PM »
organic, i know yuh on kix and ting, but talking people business on a public internet forum (which may not even be true) is not de wisest ting to do....important people could be reading dis forum

I know men is pong hardest to make fun of TI and ting.....but have a little more respeck for a man who put on we national colours nah   :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 01:59:48 PM by lickslikefire »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2007, 02:01:06 PM »
for vix  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
organic, i know yuh on kix and ting, but talking people business on a public internet forum (which may not even be true) is not de wisest ting to do....important people could be reading dis forum

I know men is pong hardest to make fun of TI and ting.....but have a little more respeck for a man who put on we national colours nah   :beermug:
well that is exaclty why we should talk about it here. i cant see hwo i disrespecting him by calling him out.
and hoenstly
i believe my padna. he saw with his eyes. he is a footballer and has palyed agsint hardest before.
and i suspect that the coaches didnt by the prays either man.
so what if he wear de national colour dat give him authority to make de country and de team a pappy show..steups oui.
if u wanna duck practise doh eb driving aroudn arima in a bmw flossing..
steups i eh doing nuttin to he he doing it to himself
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 02:28:51 PM »
well that is exaclty why we should talk about it here. i cant see hwo i disrespecting him by calling him out.
and hoenstly
i believe my padna. he saw with his eyes. he is a footballer and has palyed agsint hardest before.
so what if he wear de national colour dat give him authority to make de country and de team a pappy show..steups oui.

scene.....I just find talking other people business who yuh doh even know disrespectful.....but to each his own......:beermug:

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 02:48:34 PM »
Breds if the man fooling we will all see sooner or later,  if he hiding from training with the team and prefer to  hanging with he breds an dem more love to he .   
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2007, 03:04:58 PM »
and hoenstly
when yuh in de public eye bro..in any capacity u hadda watch hwo u mvoing. i cyah seehow dis disrespectful.
he is de one disrespecting out country.

scene.....I just find talking other people business who yuh doh even know disrespectful.....but to each his own......:beermug:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »

attention deficit disorder.

sh long break and fall back in slackness.  i think wim know how to handle him.  play de ass and i will embarass you and drop yuh tail.

steupse...play de fool and see who go lose out   >:(

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2007, 06:15:57 PM »
Them men have tah  take ah page outta Dwight and Latas book ,both former party animals .But both had great careers and still highly respected in the game .

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2007, 07:01:02 PM »
Dwight was and probably is a party animal, but Dwight would have been the first at practice and the last to leave... Them fellas really need to take a page out of his book.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »
Once a man doing what is required on the field then you cannot question what he does off the field.EG Michael Jordan, latas, Yorke, Derek Jeter etc.. :beermug:
All American

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2007, 12:43:55 AM »
Once a man doing what is required on the field then you cannot question what he does off the field.EG Michael Jordan, latas, Yorke, Derek Jeter etc.. :beermug:

Wrong.

Both Dwight and Latas suffered.  Not saying they won't do it again if they had the choice but that attitude is not one to emulate REGARDLESS of how hard they work in practice.  Both of them cool off on that and that have a big part to play in getting us to the WC.

Players are more than just players.....they represent a brand everywhere they go and have to keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 12:45:27 AM by dcs »

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2007, 06:46:59 AM »
Yes!..Dwight and Latas were party animals but they were also professionals...When a player is being professional and disciplined about his job then what he does after work does not really matter...Also Dwight and Latas never allowed their party ways to interfere with their football....Alot of T&T footballers who have a party lifestyle and want to keep a party lifestyle should atleast take a page from dwight and Latas book
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2007, 09:28:31 AM »
Also Dwight and Latas never allowed their party ways to interfere with their football...

Yuh forget about or ignorin when Hibs fire Latas?

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2007, 09:36:49 AM »
Also Dwight and Latas never allowed their party ways to interfere with their football...

Yuh forget about or ignorin when Hibs fire Latas?

NO I did not forget that...Remember my response was triggered by the previous arguments about Hardest missing NATIONAL TEAM practice...so I was referring to Dwight and Latas from the perspective of natioanal team football.. not club football....
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2007, 12:56:24 PM »

Armm...they quit the national team over the same chupidness too.

And it really doesn't matter club or country....bottom line is off field does matter.

Both Latas and Dwight have paid steep prices for it but they made the decision as big men but also when they were already well established.  It hindered their careers to some extent.

Dwight would have NEVER done them things in his younger days. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rijsbergen turns away Jemmott
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2007, 03:55:37 PM »
It's ridiculous to make excuses for a man "cuz he is yuh boy" or because "you like him". 

Wrong is wrong, and it's high time that people wake up from this kinda backward thinking.  If you are not going to be there, let coach or the staff know.  There is not a reason in hell why you show up on day 3 with no "flu" excuse. Wim did what any other PROFESSIONAL coach in the world, in any other sport in the world would have done - "great, glad you showed your face today, son, now take your arse home!"

Wrong and strong is still wrong. 

"Hating" is being jealous of someone who is excelling because you have not done so.  Being honest is when someone says you can't miss 2 days of national practice prior to a campaign for a cold.......and tell NO ONE.

Enough with the damn foolishness.  >:(

Mr Boldon, I totally agree with you, with reference to the part I highlighted above. I also still stand by by my post, that I described some of the members here to be "Hatters". There are some members here, they know themselves, you read their posts on a daily basis, and all they do is look to fight down our professional athletes, they never come up with a positive suggestion, for the improvement of that individual. It is not just Jemmot, we get that behavior when the topic is on Stern,Theobald, Ince, just to name a few of them. Human beings will be human beings, and the forum is no exception to that. So with that said, I strongly believe that they are hating. Respect  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 04:40:11 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>