April 25, 2024, 05:34:30 AM

Author Topic: T&T Youth Pro League Thread.  (Read 40091 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: T&T Youth Pro League Thread.
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2015, 07:07:05 AM »
First of all, a trip to Guyana is considered a trip overseas, as it is a South American country.
Second, doesn't Central FC have a sponsor? A sponsor is referred to as an organization that supports an organization or person financially to carry out an activity.
Third, a trip to Guyana, the mecca of football, for what reason? If I was a sponsor and you came to me with that shit I would turn you down.
You are having a difficult time getting a sponsor to sponsor your trip? Really? Then why do you have a sponsor? Providing that you do have a sponsor.
The Ibercup and a trip to Guyana, the mecca of football. Let's weigh the two. Forget about it. To get funding you have to show sponsors a worthwhile reason for that money. Guyana is not that. This sounds like you and Shabbazz are in cohoots.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »
King Deese, they going Guyana to play in the CFU Championship to qualify for the Concacaf Champions League.

Its not no side trip
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2015, 11:34:38 AM »
First of all, a trip to Guyana is considered a trip overseas, as it is a South American country.
Second, doesn't Central FC have a sponsor? A sponsor is referred to as an organization that supports an organization or person financially to carry out an activity.
Third, a trip to Guyana, the mecca of football, for what reason? If I was a sponsor and you came to me with that shit I would turn you down.
You are having a difficult time getting a sponsor to sponsor your trip? Really? Then why do you have a sponsor? Providing that you do have a sponsor.
The Ibercup and a trip to Guyana, the mecca of football. Let's weigh the two. Forget about it. To get funding you have to show sponsors a worthwhile reason for that money. Guyana is not that. This sounds like you and Shabbazz are in cohoots.

Entry to the Champions League or kids football? Lets weigh the two  ???

A sponsor, is usually a business who commit to investing a particular amount of money per year. It is very rare, particularly in T&T, for a business to say "Hey, spend whatever you want, whenever you want" In fact, most sponsors usually only give product, and CAL seem reluctant to take a case of of Pepsi in exchange for a ticket to Guyana.

Hope that clarifies some of the issues that you related to?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2015, 12:39:25 PM »
Entry to Champions League football or kids football? Yeah, let's weigh the two.
Central FC is not going very far in Champions League football.
Your boys and girls youth teams, providing that you have that, will never forget the experience of playing in a world class tournament and meeting other kids from around the world, playing in a game that they will never forget, that will benefit them in no uncertain terms, that will certainly benefit the Central FC organization probably for years to come, that could help Central make some noise in the CCL in the future. Priceless.
On second thought, yeah, let us not weigh the two.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2015, 12:56:42 PM »
Entry to Champions League football or kids football? Yeah, let's weigh the two.
Central FC is not going very far in Champions League football.
Your boys and girls youth teams, providing that you have that, will never forget the experience of playing in a world class tournament and meeting other kids from around the world, playing in a game that they will never forget, that will benefit them in no uncertain terms, that will certainly benefit the Central FC organization probably for years to come, that could help Central make some noise in the CCL in the future. Priceless.
On second thought, yeah, let us not weigh the two.

It really depends if you want to run a youth club or a football business. Of course, youth development is important, which is why we will be the only professional club with a former National Team coach running our academy. But the reality is that, as you pointed out, sponsorship is important and the more that you achieve, the more marketable you are.

I cannot see a scenario where any club would forgo an opportunity to play in the Caribbean Club Championship to fund a youth trip. In fact, in the past, clubs have not taken their place in the tournament because of lack of funds. This is the reality.

So, how about this.... the Men's National Team withdraw from the Gold Cup and we send some national youth teams to the Ibercup. Would that be acceptable?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2015, 04:17:18 PM »
This post is not about Central FC or any one team forgoing an opportunity to play in any tournament over another. I used the word "you" as a general term and not referring to any specific person or organization. FYI. The Ibercup is held annually, annually means every year, for any football organization and soccer academies around the globe that is interested in elevating the awareness and skills of it's kids and it's program. This post is a response to the youth football league in Trinidad and Tobago and not to any one club or academy in particular.

Did you understand that, initially, or did you just decide to be ignorant? What does Central FC being the only club with a national team coach to run it's youth program have to do with the price of tea in China? Nothing.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2015, 09:21:11 PM »
This post is not about Central FC or any one team forgoing an opportunity to play in any tournament over another. I used the word "you" as a general term and not referring to any specific person or organization. FYI. The Ibercup is held annually, annually means every year, for any football organization and soccer academies around the globe that is interested in elevating the awareness and skills of it's kids and it's program. This post is a response to the youth football league in Trinidad and Tobago and not to any one club or academy in particular.

Did you understand that, initially, or did you just decide to be ignorant? What does Central FC being the only club with a national team coach to run it's youth program have to do with the price of tea in China? Nothing.

Yes, well I gave an example about what I actually know in response to your original post. Not just Central F.C., but a Cornwall cricket team and an English youth team. You decided to attempt sarcasm and belittled the Caribbean Club Championship, which may not be the UEFA Champions League but should, as a Trini, evoke some sense of pride that our flag is being carried into an international competition. It's nice to see that you're keen to see Central F.C. fail in foreign competition. Whats that all about? Shouldn't all Trinis hope that Central & Connection enhance T&Ts reputation? Especially Central with an all Trini squad?

I attempted to give you a serious and informed response but you just want to ridicule instead of indulge in an interesting debate.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2015, 06:40:27 PM »

Yes, well I gave an example about what I actually know in response to your original post. Not just Central F.C., but a Cornwall cricket team and an English youth team. You decided to attempt sarcasm and belittled the Caribbean Club Championship, which may not be the UEFA Champions League but should, as a Trini, evoke some sense of pride that our flag is being carried into an international competition. It's nice to see that you're keen to see Central F.C. fail in foreign competition. Whats that all about? Shouldn't all Trinis hope that Central & Connection enhance T&Ts reputation? Especially Central with an all Trini squad?

I attempted to give you a serious and informed response but you just want to ridicule instead of indulge in an interesting debate.

So, now you want to question my "pride" and you want to talk about "carrying the flag in international competition". Central FC has never played in any international competition to speak of much less carry the flag. That flag of which you speak has proven to be way too heavy for a lot of teams attempting to carry it and they have all proven to be not worthy of carrying that flag. They have failed miserably in representing the flag and instead have succeeded in making many people angry. That flag is too heavy for Central FC and WConnection. Your game is too weak to scare anybody in the CONCACAF Club Championship. Historically, that is a fact. You will be another 3 easy points. So, before you question mine or anyone else's" pride" maybe you should ask questions about your team's preparedness to compete in the CCL.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:05:18 AM by King Deese »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2015, 07:44:29 PM »
Deese, Breds, why all the anger on TT football clubs. With the exception of DF, Police and Connection, all the others depend on govt subventions to  survive. If Kamla get mad and pull the rug  under the pro league that is it for "pro football".  By the way, since the inception of the CCL TT clubs have won it the most and have been the runners-up the most. Now I agree with you when the play in Concacaf they very disappointing. Different level of competition. But all this thing about the clubs are not good flag bearers is kind of over the top. Apart from DF, JW Connection has rep TT well. even Joe Public(gulp) had one of the best runs for a Trini against Concacaf clubs one year. But lately the clubs have been less than stellar. Disappointing. Yes! Angry! No. Good luck  Connection and Sharks.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2015, 11:10:14 PM »
As far as I am concern Deeks, my post wasn't about CFU or CCL football. It was about the frigging youth football.

By the way, Defence Force is the only team, in my opinion, to represent the flag in CCL football. They carried it and is still to this day the only club from Trinidad and Tobago to be crowned champions of CONCACAF. Police FC gets an honorable mention.

Deeks, I don't know if you are drinking right now but since the inception of the CCL, Mexican clubs have won it 30 times and have been runners up more than any other club in Concacaf. Put down the glass my brother.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:09:15 AM by King Deese »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2015, 04:23:22 AM »
Deese, I meant CFU football, where Trini teams do very well. I know the Mexicans dominate Concacaf. And DF is the only TT club to win the CCL. But DF is an exception to the rule. They have always been a de factor pro club. That is why they should have done much more(in my opinion). A friend of mine  back home, he is a high school coach, is of the opinion that over the past couple years DF has been underachieving. DF has good players. He think coaching is their biggest problem. He thinks they should get an outside coach for them to go further.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:01:40 AM by Deeks »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2015, 07:57:04 AM »
As Deeks was encouraging, keep the discussion clean fellahs as the respectable version of this debate is very informative. You all contribute alot, more than you know. Don't let it get derailed by escalating levels of potentially toxic degrees of personal verbal abuse that could end up with somebody calling de other "yuh f**ker" as has unfortunately been seen in the past. Press on Deeks, Deese and assistant minister FS. All this passion likely reflects a commonality of the contributors wanting good for T&T. We are blessed to have some who still care and have an outlet to contribute with their minds and then actions.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2015, 08:31:40 AM »
Deese, I meant CFU football, where Trini teams do very well. I know the Mexicans dominate Concacaf. And DF is the only TT club to win the CCL. But DF is an exception to the rule. They have always been a de factor pro club. That is why they should have done much more(in my opinion). A friend of mine  back home, he is a high school coach, is of the opinion that over the past couple years DF has been underachieving. DF has good players. He think coaching is their biggest problem. He thinks they should get an outside coach for them to go further.
I totally agree that DF have been underachieving, but it's not just them, it is football in general that have been underachieving. From the national senior teams to the little leaguers. It is an epidemic of epic proportions. Football has been played in TnT for over a hundred years and to be this inconsistent and inferior at every level in every international tournament is unacceptable. You see the results in every tournament from every team from Trinidad. Even the so called pro league is ranked as one of the worst in the region and I would argue that the youth league and the SSFL are not far behind. That is no coincedence. You beat up on one another in a friggin cocoon and call yourself champion but to the outside region that means nothing. Pro league this, pro youth league that and this friggin SSFL champion that isn't worth the paper it is written on means absolutely nothing if you cannot show and prove to the outside region that you are indeed representing the flag and you are, champion.
The old heads that play the game now cannot be changed in their ways but change can be made and should be addressed at the youth level, properly, and that is why my original post was about the youth leaguers and not Central FC or WConnection playing in the CFU tournament. I don't have to belittle the CFU, they will do that on their own in the CCL.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:50:45 AM by King Deese »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2015, 08:03:07 PM »
knew we had a small exchange of opinions in the past..
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=245.msg1098#msg1098

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2015, 09:41:26 AM »
TTProLeague really spruce up their twitter feed. I liking it.

https://twitter.com/YouthProLeague/status/588724208147955712

Much improved graphics.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2015, 04:54:27 PM »
Sando suffer at the might of Jabloteh in Malta Carib 2015 YPL.
ttproleague.com.

San Juan Jabloteh Under-13 outfit equalled their biggest win of the Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League season on Sunday by defeating Club Sando 12-1 – the same score achieved against Police FC on 15 March – before completing the day's trifecta with 2-1 and 5-0 wins in the Under-15 and Under-17 divisions respectively.

The results kept Jabloteh perfect at the top of the U13 and U15 standings while climbing two spots up into fourth in the U17 division after Round One Match Day Five.

Jarique Williams (25th and 31st minutes), Jaheim Marshall (37th and 46th minutes) and Tyriqye Sutherland (63rd and 64th minutes) all scored twice for the Jabloteh U13’s while teammates Kihim Thomas (7th minute), David Daniel (11thminute), De Shawn Strong (34th minute), Nickell Alexander (35th minute), Jerry Morris (41stminute) and Josiah Edwards (61st minute) had a goal each.

In the U15’s division, Jabloteh’s Jodel Brown (80thminute) netted a penalty winner after Sando’s Ronaldo Mc Intosh (44th minute) had equalised from the penalty spot following Kesean St. Rose (32nd minute) opener.

Jabloteh wrapped up the day at the San Juan North Secondary Ground with their five goals against Sando in the U17’s division.

Dereem Daniel (64th and 72nd minutes) netted twice while Warren Chase (30th minute) and Dominic Douglas (90th minute) were also on target, all following an own goal in the 24thminute.

Central FC were the only other club to enjoy wins in every division of Round One Match Day Five, defeating Defence Force 3-0 in the U13’s, 3-1 in the U15’s and 2-0 in the U17’s on Sunday.

Also on Sunday Caledonia AIA, second on the U13 standings, defeated St. Ann’s Rangers 2-0 in the U13’s and 5-0 in the U17’s but were edged 2-1 in the U15’s.

Caledonia moved to the top of the U17 standings but are only ahead of W Connection and North East Stars by goal-difference. (See full Round One Match Day Five results, standings, and upcoming fixtures below)

Meanwhile North East Stars were 4-1 and 1-0 winners in the U15 and U17 divisions against Police FC, all following a 3-3 draw in the U13 division.

Playing on Saturday, W Connection, 5-1 winners over Point Fortin Civic in the U13 division, were defeated 2-0 in the U15’s before edging Civic 2-1 in the U17 division.

Action continues on Sunday 26 April, in the U13, U15 and U17 divisions. Connection will host Defence Force at Gilbert Park in Couva, while Jabloteh travels to New Settlement Recreation Ground in Chaguanas against Central FC. Point Fortin Civic are hosts to Rangers at Mahaica Oval, while Caledonia visits Police at the St. James Barracks, and Club Sando welcome North East Stars at New Lands Recreation Ground in Guayaguayare.

Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League Round One Match Day Five results

UNDER 13 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 1 (Richard Learmont 16’) vs W Connection 5 (Nicholas Dyett 13’, Stevon Thomas 24’, 35’, 65’, Josiah Allen 59’)

Defence Force 0 vs Central FC 3 (Jonathan Ow Duland 30’, Acelino Medford 41’, Own Goal 58’)

Caledonia AIA 2 (Kareem Trotman 10’, Atiba Weeks 28’ penalty) vs St. Ann’s Rangers 0

San Juan Jabloteh 12 (Kihim Thomas 7’, David Daniel 11’, Jarique Williams 25’, 31’, De Shawn Strong 34’, Nickell Alexander 35’, Jaheim Marshall 37’, 46’, Jerry Morris 41’, Josiah Edwards 61’, Tyriqye Sutherland 63’, 64’) vs Club Sando 1 (Judah Elliot 59’)

North East Stars 3 (Terron Miller 47’, 67’, Jeremiah Williams 70’) vs Police FC 3 (Ajay Ward 7’, Own Goal 35’, Drei Guisseppi 57’)

Under-13 standings

Team                          P    W    D    L    GF    GA    GD    Points

1.San Juan Jabloteh   5     5      0     0     40     3        37     15
2.Caledonia AIA       5     5      0     0      18     0       18      15
3.W Connection         5     4      0     1     28     2        26     12
4.Central FC              5     4       0     1     8      4         4       12
5.Defence Force        5      2     1     2      12      9       3        7
6.Police FC                5      1      1    3      7       20     -13     4
7.Point Fortin Civic   5     1      1     3      4       18     -14     4
8.North East Stars      5     0      2      3     6       20     -14      2
9.Club Sando             5     0       1     4      1       38     -37     1
10.St. Ann’s Rangers 5     0      0     5      2       12      -10     0

UNDER 15 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 2 (Ackeel Jacob 61’, Nion Lammy 66’) vs W Connection 0

Defence Force 1 (Twon Grannum 16’) vs Central FC 3 (Sherwin Williams 21’, 58’, Ian Christian Cowie 69’)

Caledonia AIA 1 (Anfernee Belfon 76’) vs St. Ann’s Rangers 2 (Naphatali Carrington 53’, Jonathan Davis 80’)

San Juan Jabloteh 2 (Kesean St. Rose 32’, Jodel Brown 80’ penalty) vs Club Sando 1 (Ronaldo Mc Intosh 44’ penalty)

North East Stars 4 (John Paul Roachford 7’, Jalani Augustus 47’, 53’, Jorel Grant 63’) vs Police FC 0

Under-15 standings

1.San Juan Jabloteh   5     5      0     0     19     5        14     15
2.North East Stars      5     2      2     1     10      6        4      8
3.W Connection         5     2     2     1      13     10       3      8
4.Central FC              5     2      2     1      9      8         1       8
5.Club Sando             5      2     2     1      6      5         1        8
6.St.Ann’s Rangers    5      2      1    2      12     11      1      7
7.Point Fortin Civic   5     2      1     2      6        5       1      7
8.Defence Force        5     1      1     3      6         9      -3     4
9.Police FC               5     1       0     4      3       21     -18     3
10.Caledonia AIA     5     0      1     4      4        8      -4       0

UNDER 17 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 1 (Jeremiah Kesar 63’) vs W Connection 2 (Shobal Celestin 13’, 26’)

Defence Force 0 vs Central FC 2 (Shem Clauzel 11’, Isaiah Lopez 88’)

Caledonia AIA 5 (Akeem Jones 11’, Rahim Gordon 24’, 80’, Jabari Mars 29’, Mikel Walkes 68’) vs St. Ann’s Rangers 0

San Juan Jabloteh 5 (Own Goal 24’, Warren Chase 30’, Dereem Daniel 64’, 72’, Dominic Douglas 90’) vs Club Sando 0

North East Stars 1 (Isaiah Lee 71’) vs Police FC 0

Under-17 standings

1.Caledonia AIA       5     3      2     0      14     5        9       11
2.W Connection        5     3      2     0      13     4         9      11
3.North East Stars     5     3      2     0       9      3        6       11
4.San Juan Jabloteh   5     3      0     2      11     5        6        9
5.Police FC                5      3     0     2       8      7        1        9
6.Central FC              5      2      2     1      8       6       2        8
7.Point Fortin Civic   5     2      1     2      6       7       -1       7
8.Club Sando             5     1      1      3     5       14      -9       4
9.Defence Force        5     0       0     5      3       12     -9       0
10.St. Ann’s Rangers 5     0      0     5      2       16      -14     0

Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League Upcoming Round One Match Day Six matches

Sunday 26 April 2015

UNDER-13 DIVISION

New Settlement Recreation Ground, Chaguanas
Centrtal FC vs San Juan Jabloteh—10 am

Gilbert Park, Couva
W Connection vs Defence Force—10 am

Mahaica Oval, Point Fortin
Point Fortin Civic vs St. Ann’s Rangers—10 am

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs Caledonia AIA—10 am

New lands Recreation Ground, Guayaguayare
Club Sando vs North East Stars—10 am

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Centrtal FC vs San Juan Jabloteh—2 pm

Gilbert Park, Couva
W Connection vs Defence Force—2 pm

Point Fortin Civic vs St. Ann’s Rangers—2 pm

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs Caledonia AIA—2 pm

Club Sando vs North East Stars—2 pm

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Centrtal FC vs San Juan Jabloteh—4 pm

Gilbert Park, Couva
W Connection vs Defence Force—4 pm

Point Fortin Civic vs St. Ann’s Rangers—4 pm

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs Caledonia AIA—4 pm

Club Sando vs North East Stars—4 pm

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2015, 02:17:17 AM »
Sando U-13s finally win but Jabloteh continue to dominate Malta Carib YPL.
ttproleague.com.

Club Sando Under-13s finally registered their first win with a 4-0 result over North East Stars in Round One Match Day Six of the Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League last Sunday.

Sando U13s, who were flattened in four of five previous outings, finally got it right with a double each by Asiah Drayton and Marvin Walldrop against winless North East Stars at Newlands Recreation Ground in Guayaguayare.

However North East Stars stormed back to beat Sando 4-1 and 6-0 in the Under-15 and Under-17 age groups, respectively.

Devon Charles, Jalani Augustus (from the penalty spot), Kishon Hackshaw and Malik Mieres each scored a goal for North East Stars U15s while Isa Bramble had the consolation item for Sando.

In the U17 division, a hat-trick by Isaiah Lee, a double by Renaldo Francois and one from Akeem Hosten saw North East Stars cruise to victory.

Meanwhile longstanding leaders at the U-13 and U-15 divisions, San Juan Jabloteh, remained perfect at the top after edging Central FC 1-0 and 2-1, respectively at New Settlement Recreation Ground in Chaguanas.

Kerry Morris' 52nd item separated Jabloteh from Central in the U-13s while second half goals from Sowande and Tigana were needed to overturn a first half own goal deficit in the U15 division.

Jabloteh completed the trifecta with a 1-0 win over the "Couva Sharks" in the U-17 division with Dareem Daniel the hero with a 16th minute goal.

W Connection, hosting Defence Force at Gilbert Park in Couva, defeated the visitors 6-0 and 2-0 in the U-13 and U-17 divisions respectively but were held to a 2-2 draw in the U15 age category.

Tyrique Joseph scored a hat-trick while Molik Khan, Cephas St. Rose and Adica Ash chipped in with a goal each to earn the Leonson Lewis coached-W Connection U-13s a comfortable win against Defence Force.

In the U-17 age category, first half goals by Jarod Gordon and Jordan Riley gave Connection full points over Defence Force.

Point Fortin Civic, hosting St. Ann’s Rangers at the Mahaica Oval in Point Fortin, defeated the visitors 4-1 and 5-3 in the U-15 and U-17 divisions, respectively, after surrendering to a 1-0 loss in the U-13 division.

While Caledonia AIA, 2-0 winners over Police FC in the U-13 division at the St. James Barracks, were held to a 1-1 draw in the U-15 division before going down 1-0 in the U-17 division. Caledonia continues to boast the best defensive record this season at the U-13 division without conceding a goal after six outings.

Caledonia will return to action in all divisions on Sunday 3 May in Round One Match Day Seven of the Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League against the in-form Jabloteh at the San Juan North Secondary Ground. Police will host W Connection at the St. James Barracks; Central FC will visit North East Stars at the Ojoe Road Recreation Ground; and Club Sando will welcome St. Ann’s Rangers at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium Training Field.

The previously carded fixtures between Point Fortin Civic and Defence Force, however, have been postponed due to Point Fortin Borough Day celebrations this weekend and will be rescheduled to a date to be announced. 

Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League Results

UNDER-13 DIVISION

Central FC 0 vs San Juan Jabloteh 1 (Jerry Morris 52’)

W Connection 6 (Tyrique Joseph 20’, 65’, 68’, Molik Khan 22’, Cephas St. Rose 32’, Adica Ash 25’) vs Defence Force 0

Point Fortin Civic 0 vs St. Ann’s Rangers 1 (Ronaldihno Clarke 44’)

Police FC 0 vs Caledonia AIA 2 (Isaiah Villaroel 35’, Tirrel Ramshai 70’)

Club Sando 4 (Asiah Drayton 22’, 70’, Marvin Walldrop 51’, 62’) vs North East Stars 0

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Central FC 1 (Own Goal 22’) vs San Juan Jabloteh 2 (Sowande Prieto 47’, Tigana O’Brien 60’)

W Connection 2 (Elisha Taylor 20’, Twon Grannum 80’) vs Defence Force 2 (Mark Ramdeen 50’, 55’)

Point Fortin Civic 4 (Ackeel Jacob 15’, Nion Lammey 20’, 75’, Seon Shippley 77’) v St. Ann’s Rangers 1 (Jahbari Franklyn 63’)

Police FC 1 (Shaquem Bleasdell 14’) vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Ethan Bonaparthe 28’)

Club Sando 1 (Isa Bramble 52’) vs North East Stars 4 (Devon Charles 14’, Jalani Augustus 36’ penalty, Kishon Hackshaw 54’, Malik Mieres 77’)

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Central FC 0 vs San Juan Jabloteh 1 (Dareem Daniel 16’)

W Connection 2 (Jarod Gordon 22’, Jordan Riley 24’) vs Defence Force 0

Point Fortin Civic 5 (Eljay Clark 19’, Clifton Francis 51’, Bjon Goolie 53’, Joel Stephen 69’, 72’) v St. Ann’s Rangers 3 (Jonathan Davis 23’, Jameel Cunningham 61’, 65’)

Police FC 1 (Roger Williams 49’) vs Caledonia AIA 0

Club Sando 0 vs North East Stars 6 (Isaiah Lee 16’, 32’, 73’, Renaldo Francois 21’, 67’, Akeem Hosten 60’)

Upcoming Matches

UNDER-13 Division

Sunday 3 May 2015

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs W Connection—10 am

Ojoe Road Recreation Ground, Sangre Grande
North East Stars vs Central FC—10 am

San Juan North Secondary Ground
San Juan Jabloteh vs Caledonia AIA—10 am

Manny Ramjohn Stadium Training Field
Club Sando vs St. Ann's Rangers—10 am

UNDER-15 Division

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs W Connection—2 pm

North East Stars vs Central FC—2 pm

San Juan Jabloteh vs Caledonia AIA—2 pm

Club Sando vs St. Ann's Rangers—2 pm

UNDER-17 Division

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs W Connection—4 pm

North East Stars vs Central FC—4 pm

San Juan Jabloteh vs Caledonia AIA—4 pm

Club Sando vs St. Ann's Rangers—4 pm

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2015, 04:14:41 PM »
Jabloteh rule again in Malta Carib Youth Pro League.
ttproleague.com.

San Juan  Jabloteh continued their winning ways in the Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League last Sunday with wins over Caledonia AIA in the Under-13, Under-15 and Under-17 divisions at the San Juan North Secondary School Ground in Round One Match Day Seven.

Tyrique Sutherland scored a second half double (53rd & 67th minutes) to lift the Jabloteh U13s to a 2-0 win over Caledonia before a double (37th & 60th minutes) by Kesean St. Rose and a goal (64th minute) by Oliver Miles earned the San Juan side a 3-0 win in the U15s.

Jabloteh continue to lead the U13 and U15 standings with maximum 21 points after seven matches, while its U17 outfit joined U17 leaders North East Stars and second placed W Connection with 15 points after completing the day with a 2-1 comeback win against Caledonia.

Dereem Daniel equalised in the 19th minute for Jabloteh after Rahim Gordon had given Caledonia a fourth minute lead. Then on the 47th minute Stephon Ealie netted what eventually turned out the winner in favour of the Jabloteh U17s.

North East Stars and W Connection however, were both held to 1-1 draws in the U17 division against Central FC and Police FC, respectively, while Club Sando edged St. Ann’s Rangers 2-1. (See full Round One Match Day Seven results, standings and upcoming fixtures below.)

But Sando, who were 1-0 winners in the U15 division against Rangers thanks to a Nicholi Chadee 29th minute goal, were defeated 8-0 in the U13 division by the visiting St. Ann’s club at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium Training Field.

Keron Manswell scored a hat-trick (20th, 37th & 65th minutes) and Jean-Heim Mc Fee a double (33rd & 56th minutes), while an own goal in the 25th minute and one each from Josiah Fraser (59th minute) and Joshua Guerra (63rd minute) combined for the 8-0 score as the Rangers U13s celebrated their second win of the season.

Also in the U13 division, Police and W Connection played to a 1-1 draw while North East Stars and Central FC also shared points in a 0-0 draw at the Ojoe Road Recreation Ground in Sangre Grande.

In the U15 division, W Connection topped the day with a 7-1 win over Police FC at the St. James Barracks.

Mark Ramdeen led the scoring with a beaver-trick (7th, 10th, 65th & 80th minutes) while Jevaughn Humphrey grabbed a first half double (29th & 44th minutes) and Nikel Rawlins added another in the 79th minute for Connection while Police’s lone goal came from Shaquem Bleasdell in the 47th minute.

North East Stars were also in winners’ row in the U15 division, defeating Central FC 2-1.

Devon Charles and Jaleni Augustus scored in the 2nd and 39th minutes respectively for North East Stars before Seon Soris pulled back a goal in the 75th minute for the visitors at the Sangre Grande venue.

North East Stars will visit St. Ann’s Rangers in Round One Match Day Eight on Saturday 9 May at Trinity College in Moka in all divisions while Central will travel to Mahaica Oval against home side Point Fortin Civic.

Also on Saturday, Caledonia will host W Connection at Valtrin Recreation Ground in Valsayn; San Juan Jabloteh will welcome Defence Force at San Juan North Secondary; and Club Sando will visit Police FC at Dibe Recreation Ground in Long Circular.

UNDER-13 DIVISION

Police FC 1 (Darian Bradshaw 17’) vs W Connection 1 (Tyrique Joseph 65’)

North East Stars 0 vs Central FC 0

San Juan Jabloteh 2 (Tyrique Sutherland 53’, 67’) vs Caledonia AIA 0

Club Sando 0 vs St. Ann’s Rangers 8 (Keron Manswell 20’, 37’, 65’, Own Goal 25’, Jean-Heim Mc Fee 33’, 56’, Josiah Fraser 59’, Joshua Guerra 63’)

UNDER-13 DIVISION STANDINGS

Rank TEAM                     MP    W    D    L    GF    GA    GD    Points
1.     San Juan Jabloteh    7      7     0     0    43     3      40     21
2.     Caledonia AIA          7      6     0     1    20     2      18     18
3.     W Connection          7      5     1     1    35     3       32     16
4.     Central FC               7      4     1     2     8      5       3       13
5.     Defence Force         6       2     1     3    12     15     -3      7
6.     St. Ann’s Rangers     7      2      0     5    11    12     -1      6
7.     Police FC                 7      1      2     4     8      23    -15    5
8.     Point Fortin Civic      6      1      1     4     4      19     -15    4
9.     Club Sando              7      1      1     5     5      46     -41    4
10.    North East Stars      7       0     3     4     6       24    -18     3

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Police FC 1 (Shaquem Bleasdell 47’) vs W Connection 7 (Mark Ramdeen 7’, 10’, 65’, 80’, Jevaughn Humphrey 29’, 44’, Nikel Rawlins 79’)

North East Stars 2 (Devon Charles 2’, Jaleni Augustus 39’) vs Central FC 1 (Sean Soris 75’)

San Juan Jabloteh 3 (Kesean St. Rose 37’, 60’, Oliver Miles 64’) vs Caledonia AIA 0

Club Sando 1 (Nicholi Chadee 29’) vs St. Ann’s Rangers 0

UNDER-15 DIVISION STANDINGS

1.     San Juan Jabloteh    7      7     0     0    24     6      18     21
2.     North East Stars       7      4     2     1    18     7      11     14
3.     W Connection          7      3     3     1     22     13     9     12
4.     Club Sando              7      3     2     2     7      11     -4      11
5.     Point Fortin Civic      6       3     1     2    10     6      4       10
6.     Central FC               7      2      2     3    11    12     -1      8
7.     St. Ann’s Rangers     7      2      1     4    13     16    -3      7
8.     Defence Force          6      1      2     3     8      11    -3      5
9.     Police FC                 7      1      1     5     5      29     -24    4
10.    North East Stars      7       0     2     5     5       12    -7     2

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Police FC 1 (Ajani Healy 12’) vs W Connection 1 (Jarod Gordon 19’)

North East Stars 1 (Isaiah Lee 20’) vs Central FC 1 (Isaiah Lopez 65’)

San Juan Jabloteh 2 (Dereem Daniel 19’, Stephon Ealie 47’) vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Rahim Gordon 4’)

Club Sando  2 (Jabari Jones 17’, Mickel Ravello 89’) vs St. Ann’s Rangers 1 (Saleem Henry)

UNDER-17 DIVISION STANDINGS

1.     North East Stars       7      4     3     0    16     4      12     15
2.     W Connection          7      4     3     0    16     5      11     15
3.     San Juan Jabloteh    7      5     0     2     14     6      8      15
4.     Police FC                 7      4     1     2     10     8      2      13
5.     Caledonia AIA          7      3     2     2    15      8      7      11
6.     Point Fortin Civic      6      3      1     2    11    10      1      10
7.     Central FC               7      2      3     2     9      8      1       9
8.     Club Sando              7      2      1     4     7      21    -14     7
9.     Defence Force          6      0      0     6     3      14     -11    0
10.    St. Ann’s Rangers     7       0     0     7     6      23    -17     0

Upcoming Round One Match Day Eight fixtures

Saturday 9 May 2015

UNDER-13 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic vs Central FC—10 am

Valtrin Recreation Ground, Valsayn
Caledonia AIA vs W Connection—10 am

Trinity College, Moka
St. Ann’s Rangers vs North East Stars—10 am

San Juan North Secondary
San Juan Jabloteh vs Defence Force—10 am

Dibe Recreation Ground, Long Circular
Police FC vs Club Sando—10 am

Saturday 9 May 2015

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic vs Central FC—2 pm

Caledonia AIA vs W Connection—2 pm

Trinity College, Moka
St. Ann’s Rangers vs North East Stars—2 pm

San Juan North Secondary
San Juan Jabloteh vs Defence Force—2 pm

Police FC vs Club Sando—2 pm

Saturday 9 May 2015

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic vs Central FC—4 pm

Caledonia AIA vs W Connection—4 pm

Trinity College, Moka
St. Ann’s Rangers vs North East Stars—4 pm

San Juan North Secondary
San Juan Jabloteh vs Defence Force—4 pm

Police FC vs Club Sando—4 pm

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2015, 02:01:32 AM »
Rochford shines for North East Stars
T&T Express Rerports.

JOHN-PAUL ROCHFORD was in good form for North East Stars—before he heads off to Barbados for a week in October to participate in the Digicel Kickstart Academy where he will undergo training under coaches from English Premier League champions Chelsea FC.

The 15-year-old John-Paul, younger brother of Central FC and former Trinidad and Tobago Youth World Cup player Jean-Luc Rochford, is also one of three T&T youth footballers that have been selected for a Digicel Clinic.

Rochford, a Trinidad and Tobago Under-17 footballer, scored twice as North East Stars, were 4-1 winners over St Ann’s Rangers in the Under-17 division of the Malta Carib Youth Pro League last Saturday. Rochford’s goals came in the 42nd and 44th minutes, while Devon Charles (37th minute) and Keishawn Hackshaw (55th minute) had a goal each for Stars, who topped the division. Rochford was named the match’s Most Valuable Player.

MALTA CARIB YOUTH PRO LEAGUE RESULTS:

UNDER-13 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 2 (Ezekiel Kezar 38’, Kanye Francis 57’) vs Central FC 0

W Connection 1 (Cephas St Rose 17’) vs Caledonia AIA 2 (Gervan Williams 7’, Kareem Trotman 19’)

St Ann’s Rangers 3 (Saleem Peters 47’, 54’, Keron Manswell 60’) vs North East Stars 0

San Juan Jabloteh 8 (Kaihiam Thomas 1’, 22’, 34’, Real Gill 12’, Daniel David 24’, Tyrique Sutherland 28’, De Shawn Strong 40’, John Jardel 43’) vs Defence Force 0

Police FC 3 vs Club Sando 0 (Police won by default)

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 3 vs Central FC 0 (Civic won by default)

W Connection 3 (Jevaughn Humphrey 10’, Nikel Rawlins 33’, Christian Randsome 61’) vs Caledonia AIA 0

St Ann’s Rangers 1 (Jahmali George 64’) vs North East Stars 4 (Devon Charles 37’, John-Paul Rochford 42’, 44’, Keishawn Hackshaw 55’)

San Juan Jabloteh 1 (Kesean St Rose 90’) vs Defence Force 1 (Darius Dickson 13’)

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 2 (Ronaldo Edwards 50’, Tyrell Baptiste 73’) vs Central FC 3 (Chris Vialva 54’, 66’, Aaron Kennedy 71’)

W Connection 0 vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Rahim Gordon 55’)

St Ann’s Rangers 0 vs North East Stars 5 (Isiah Lee 8’, 52’, Renaldo Francois 15’, Own Goal 37’, Malick Mitchell 78’)

San Juan Jabloteh 3 (Matthaeus Granger 12’, Romario Villafana 37’, Jeankeon Alexander 69’) vs Defence Force 0

Police FC 4 (Christian Stoll 34’, Krishon Alexander 44’, Isiah Mc Lean 85’, Andrew Abraham 90’) vs Club Sando 1 (Kristoff Burkett 60’) Police FC 0 vs Club Sando 2 (Ronald Mc Intosh 14’, Akeel Phillip 40’)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2015, 03:23:12 AM »
Jabloteh U13s extend winning streak with 8-0 win over D/Force in Malta Carib 2015 YPL.
ttproleague.com

Kaihiam Thomas scored a hat-trick and teammates Real Gill, Daniel David, Tyrique Sutherland, De Shawn Strong and John Jardel added a goal each on Saturday to give San Juan Jabloteh an 8-0 win over Defence Force in the Under-13 division in Round One Match Day Eight of the Malta Carib 2015 Youth Pro League.

The win, Jabloteh U13s eight in as many matches this season, kept the Anthony Wickham coached-youngsters perfect at the top of the U13 standings with 24 points to keep ahead of second placed Caledonia AIA (21 points), 2-1 winners over third placed W Connection (16 points).

Thomas scored in the first minute of play and completed his hat-trick with goals in the 22nd and 34th minutes but interrupted by goals from Gill, David and Sutherland in the 12th, 24th and 28th minutes respectively, while Strong and Jardel scored in the 40th and 43rd minutes.

In the Under-15 division, Kesean St Rose scored in the 90th minute to salvaged a late 1-1 draw for Jabloteh after Defence Force had led for most of the match with a 13th minute Darius Dickson goal.

The result kept the Jabloteh U15s undefeated after eight matches, with 7 wins and 1 draw, and 22 points at the top of the table while North East Stars, 4-1 winners over St. Ann’s Rangers on Saturday, are second with 17 points.

Trinidad and Tobago Under-17 footballer John-Paul Rochford (42nd and 44th minutes) scored twice in the first half for North East Stars while Devon Charles (37th minute) and Keishawn Hackshaw (55th minute) had a goal each.

The 15-year-old John-Paul, brother of Central FC top-flight team midfielder and former Trinidad and Tobago Youth World Cup player Jean-Luc Rochford, is also one of three T&T youth footballers that have been selected for a one-week Digicel Kickstart Academy in Barbados in October to undergo training under coaches from English Premier League champions Chelsea FC.

Stars, who were defeated 3-0 in the U13 division by Rangers, defeated the St. Ann’s club 5-0 in the Under-17 division to stay atop the division standings with 18 points but closely followed by Jabloteh, who are only in second with a lesser goal-difference.

Isiah Lee (8th and 52nd minutes) scored a double and Renaldo Francois (15th minute) and Malick Mitchell (78th minute) scored one each, separated by an own goal in the 37th minute as the Sangre Grande U17 Stars cruised to victory.

Meanwhile a goal each from Matthaeus Granger (12th minute), Romario Villafana (37th minute) and Jeankeon Alexander (69th minute) gave Jabloteh a 3-0 win over Defence Force.

UNDER-13 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 2 (Ezekiel Kezar 38’, Kanye Francis 57’) vs Central FC 0

W Connection 1 (Cephas St Rose 17’) vs Caledonia AIA 2 (Gervan Williams 7’, Kareem Trotman 19’)

St. Ann’s Rangers 3 (Saleem Peters 47’, 54’, Keron Manswell 60’) vs North East Stars 0

San Juan Jabloteh 8 (Kaihiam Thomas 1’, 22’, 34’, Real Gill 12’, Daniel David 24’, Tyrique Sutherland 28’, De Shawn Strong 40’, John Jardel 43’) vs Defence Force 0

Police FC 3 vs Club Sando 0 - (Police won by default)

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 3 vs Central FC 0 - (Civic won by default)

W Connection 3 (Jevaughn Humphrey 10’, Nikel Rawlins 33’, Christian Randsome 61’) vs Caledonia AIA 0

St. Ann’s Rangers 1 (Jahmali George 64’) vs North East Stars 4 (Devon Charles 37’, John-Paul Rochford 42’, 44’, Keishawn Hackshaw 55’)

San Juan Jabloteh 1 (Kesean St Rose 90’) vs Defence Force 1 (Darius Dickson 13’)

Police FC 0 vs Club Sando 2 (Ronald Mc Intosh 14’, Akeel Phillip 40’)

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Point Fortin Civic 2 (Ronaldo Edwards 50’, Tyrell Baptiste 73’) vs Central FC 3 (Chris Vialva 54’, 66’, Aaron Kennedy 71’)

W Connection 0 vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Rahim Gordon 55’)

St. Ann’s Rangers 0 vs North East Stars 5 (Isiah Lee 8’, 52’, Renaldo Francois 15’, Own Goal 37’, Malick Mitchell 78’)

San Juan Jabloteh 3 (Matthaeus Granger 12’, Romario Villafana 37’, Jeankeon Alexander 69’) vs Defence Force 0

Police FC 4 (Christian Stoll 34’, Krishon Alexander 44’, Isiah Mc Lean 85’, Andrew Abraham 90’) vs Club Sando 1 (Kristoff Burkett 60’)

Upcoming Fixtures - Sunday 17 May

UNDER-13 DIVISION

Gilbert Park, Couva
W Connection vs San Juan Jabloteh—10 am

Caledonia AIA vs North East Stars—10 am

New Settlement Ground, Chaguanas
Central FC vs Club Sando—10 am

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs Point Fortin Civic—10 am

Trinity College, Moka
St. Ann’s Rangers vs Defence Force—10 am

UNDER-15 DIVISION

Gilbert Park, Couva
W Connection vs San Juan Jabloteh—2 pm

Caledonia AIA vs North East Stars—2 pm

Central FC vs Club Sando—2 pm

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs Point Fortin Civic—2 pm

Trinity College, Moka
St. Ann’s Rangers vs Defence Force—2 pm

UNDER-17 DIVISION

Gilbert Park, Couva
W Connection vs San Juan Jabloteh—4 pm

Caledonia AIA vs North East Stars—4 pm

Central FC vs Club Sando—4 pm

St. James Barracks
Police FC vs Point Fortin Civic—4 pm

Trinity College, Moka
St. Ann’s Rangers vs Defence Force—4 pm

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2015, 02:10:40 AM »
N/East Stars, Jabloteh maintain Youth lead.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Japs North East Stars Under-17s, and Play Whe San Juan Jabloteh Under-15s and Under-13s remained at the top of their respective tables in the Malta Carib Youth Pro League after picking up comfortable victories on the weekend.

The Sangre Grande-based Stars stayed three points clear in the race for the Under-17 crown after outgunning Pt Fortin Civic 4-2 led by a double from Renaldo Francois in the 40th and 85th minutes.

Isaiah Lee and Jabari Bastaldo were also on target for Stars in the 17th and 83rd minutes respectively to carry their points total to 27 from 11 matches, three more than DirecTV W Connection and Jabloteh. Tyrese Toussaint had given Pt Fortin an eighth minute lead and then added another in the 60th minute for the losers, who stayed fourth on the table with 19 points.

In the two other key fixtures, Isaiah Hudson scored in the 23rd and 76th minute for W Connection in a 2-1 win over Central FC which got its reply through Sharkell Louison in the 68th, and Jabloteh also won by a similar 2-1 margin over St Ann’s Rangers with Dominic Douglas (77th) and Trey Hankey (85th) scoring to cancel out Saleem Henry’s 81st minute reply.

And Police needed a 51st minute equaliser from Krishon Alexander to earn a share of the points with Defence Force which led through Tyler Kirton’s 38th minute item. Jabloteh kept seven points ahead of closest challenger Stars in the Under-15 age-group after whipping Rangers 3-1 inspired by a brace from Tyrese Bailey in the first and 12th minutes.

Terrol Burgess pulled a goal back in the 29th minute for Rangers, but Kyle Thomas adding a third on the hour mark for Jabloteh to seal all three points pushing its tally to 31 points, while Stars which edged Pt Fortin Civic 1-0 on a John-Paul Rochford 13th minute effort has 24 points, four more than Club Sando, 2-0 winner over Caledonia AIA.

The Under-13 Division battle is a much closer affair, with Jabloteh (31 points) holding a one point lead over Caledonia. This after Jabloteh blasted Rangers 5-2 with Tyrique Sutherland scoring twice for the winners while Akiba Weeks also banged in a double for Caledonia, 3-0 victors over Club Sando.

Standings - Under-13 Division:

Teams    P    W    D    L    F    A    Pts
Jabloteh    11    10    1    0    60    6    31
Caledonia    11    10    0    1    34    5    30
W Connection    11    5    4    2    37    19
Central    11    5    3    3    13    8    18
Pt Fortin Civic    11    4    2    5    13    28    14
Rangers    11    4    1    6    22    22    13
Defence Force    11    4    1    6    20    28    13
Police    11    2    3    6    13    29    9
Club Sando    11    1    2    8    5    55    5
N/East Stars    11    0    3    8    7    37    3

Under-15 Division:

Jabloteh    11    10    1    0    33    8    31
N/East Stars    11    7    3    1    29    12    24
Club Sando    11    6    2    3    14    12    20
W Connection    11    5    4    2    28    16    19
Pt Fortin Civic    11    6    1    4    18    10    19
Central    11    3    3    5    15    21    12
Defence Force    11    2    5    4    19    22    11
Rangers    11    2    1    8    18    29    7
Caledonia    11    1    2    8    8    20    5
Police    11    1    2    8    7    39    5

Under-17 Division:

N/East Stars    11    8    3    0    28    6    27
W Connection    11    7    3    1    22    8    24
Jabloteh    11    8    0    3    21    9    24
Pt Fortin Civic    11    6    1    4    22    19    19
Police    11    5    2    4    16    13    17
Central    11    4    4    3    16    14    16
Caledonia    11    4    2    5    18    14    14
Club Sando    11    3    1    7    11    29    10
Rangers    11    1    1    9    13    34    4
Defence Force    11    0    1    10    6    27    1

Today’s matches:

NB:
Under-13s kick off at 10am
Under-15s kick off at 2pm
Under-17s kick off at 4pm

N/East Stars vs W Connection, Ojoe Road Recreation Ground, Sangre Grande
Central Fc vs Caledonia AIA, New Settlemen Ground, Couva
St Ann’s Rangers  vs Police FC, Trinity College, Moka, Maraval
San Juan Jabloteh vs Pt Fortin Civic, San Juan North Secondary, Bourg Mulatresse
Defence Force vs Club Sando, Trinity College East, Trincity.

Results

Under-13:

Pt Fortin Civic 2 (Jhavani Jack 21st, Ezekiel Kezar 28th) vs Defence Force 1 (Justin Wilson 11th)

Under-15:

Pt Fortin Civic 3 (Kevon Griffith 7th, Nion Lammy 20th, Jameel Dierre 35th) vs Defence Force 1 (Enrique Romero 37th)

Under-17:

Pt Fortin Civic 3 (Jeremiah Kesar 8th, Joel Stephan 76th, Eljay Clarke 85th) vs Defence Force 0

Sunday:

Pt Fortin Civic 2 (Ezekiel Kezar 9th, Kanye Francis 54th) vs N/East Stars 1 (Daniel Walker 67th)

Central FC 0 vs W Connection 0

D/Force 2 (Justin Wilson 7th, 44th) vs Police FC 1 (Jamali Nicholas 61st)

Caledonia AIA 3 (Akiba Weeks 28th, 42nd, Antawn Williams 32nd) vs Club Sando 0

Jabloteh 5 (Tyrique Sutherland 12th, 39th, Khalil Oliver 18th, Jardel John 62nd, Josiah Stafford 69th) vs Rangers 2 (Keron Manswell 45th, Jean-Heim Mc Fee 49th)

Under-15:

N/East Stars 1 (John-Paul Rochford 13th) vs Pt Fortin Civic 0

Central FC 2 (Justin Keith 75th, Sherin Williams 78th pen) vs W Connection 2 (Mark Ramdeen 53rd, Nikel Rawlins 71st)

Defence Force 2 (Darius Dickson 34th, Twon Grannum 46th) vs Police 2 (Zinedine Assing 66th, Akeel John 73rd)

Club Sando 2 (Akeel Phillip 6th, Decklon Marcelle 70th) vs Caledonia AIA 0

Jabloteh 3 (Tyrese Bailey 1st, 12th, Kyle Thomas 60th) vs Rangers 1 (Terrol Burges 29th)

Under-17:

N/East Stars 4 (Isiah Lee 17th, Renaldo Francois 40th, 85th, Jabari Bastaldo 83rd) vs Pt Fortin Civic 2 (Tyrese Toussaint 8th, 60th)

W Connection 2 (Isaiah Hudson 23rd, 76th) vs Central FC 1 (Sharkell Louison 68th)

Defence Force 1 (Tyler Kirton 38th) vs Police 1 (Krishon Alexander 51st)

Club Sando 3 (Jaycee Paras 50th, Danielle Matthews 60th, Joel Atwell 70th) vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Rahim Gordon 55th)

Jabloteh 2 (Dominic Douglas 77th, Trey Hankey 85th) vs Rangers 1 (Saleem Henry 81st pen).

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2015, 05:29:53 PM »
Daniel fires Jabloteh U-17s to front.
ttproleague.com.

Dareem Daniel scored the lone match in a tight contest as Play Whe San Juan Jabloteh climbed to the top of the Malta Carib Youth Pro League Under-17 Division table after a 1-0 win over host Club Sando at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium, Training Field, Marabella on Sunday.

With the win, coupled with slip ups by previous joint leaders DirecTV W Connection and Japs’ North East Stars, Jabloteh jumped three places from third in lone possession of first spot with 31 points from 14 matches, two more than Stars and three ahead of W Connection with four matches left for each club.

At the St James Police Barracks Training Ground, Police used goals from Jahreed Murray in the 60th and Jalani Alsop, four minutes from the final whistle to deny Stars full points.

This after Stars had stormed into a 2-0 advantage with a goal apiece from Elijah Nieves and Renaldo Francois in the 31st and 47th minute respectively.

And at Gilbet Park, Couva, Pt Fortin Civic got a goal each from Jeremiah Kesar (ninth), Eljay Clarke (12th), Tyrell Baptiste (21st) and Ronaldo Edwards (42nd) to defeat W Connection, 4-2. Isaiah Hudson got both items for the “Savonetta Boys” in the 13th and 86th minutes.

In the two other Under-17 matches, Jayden Prowell got a brace to lead Central FC past Defence Force 5-1 at New Settlement Ground and Rahim Gordon also banged in a double in Caledonia AIA’s 4-1 whipping of St Ann’s Rangers.

Jabloteh was also made to work hard for all three points in its Under-15 Division encounter with Club Sando with Kesean St Rose being the hero with a second-half to earn a 2-1 win.

Club Sando stunned the visitors in the 16th minute when Josiah Thomas opened the scoring and his team managed to hold firm until the half-time whistle.

However, nine minutes into the second half, St Rose got Jabloteh level at 1-1 and in the 66th minute he notched his second of the contest, which turned out to be the match winner.

Jabloteh’s win was its 11th from 14 matches for 36 points, still five ahead of lone challenger North East Stars, convincing 7-0 victors over Police FC with John-Paul Rochford (14th, 68th), Kishon Hackshaw (17th, 33rd) and Keyon Boney (56th, 72nd) all scoring brace, and Darnel Charles, the other on the stroke of half-time.

In the Under-13 age-group, Jabloteh widened its lead at the top to five points over Caledonia AIA with a 6-1 come-from-behind spanking of Club Sando with six different players on target.

Tyrique Sutherland fired in the opener in the 18th while Jaedon Miller (30th), Real Gill (35th), Daniel David (40th), Nickell Alexander (50th) and Adam Livingston, ten minutes later.

This after Josiah Thomas had given Club Sando a 16th minute 1-0 lead.

Sunday June 14 Malta Carib Youth Pro League results:

Under-13 Division:

W Connection 3 (Cephas St Rose 13th, Nicholas Dyette 21st, Adica Ash 41st) vs Pt Fortin Civic 0

Central FC 2 (own goal 5th, Anthony Samuel 19th) vs Defence Force 1 (Justin Wilson 29th)

St Ann’s Rangers 1 (Josiah Blake 29th) vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Oba Merritt 50th)

Police 1 (Isack Lynch 24th) vs North East Stars 1 (Jeremiah Lewis 30th)

San Juan Jabloteh 6 (Tyrique Sutherland 18th, Jaedon Miller 30th. Real Gill 35th, Daniel David 40th, Nickell Alexander 50th, Adam Livingston 60th) vs Club Sando 1 (Josiah Thomas 16th)

Under-15 Division:

W Connection 0 vs Pt Fortin Civic 0

Central FC 1 (Tyrique Muhammed 83rd) vs Defence Force 0

St Ann’s Rangers 0 vs Caledonia AIA 0

North East Stars 7 (John-Paul Rochford 14th, 68th, Kishon Hackshaw 17th, 33rd, Keyon Boney 56th, 72nd, Darnel Charles 45th) vs Police FC 0

San Juan Jabloteh 2 (Kesean St Rose 54th, 66th) vs Club Sando 1 (Jordan Roopnarine 35th)

Under-17 Division:

Pt Fortin Civic 4 (Jeremiah Kesar 9th, Eljay Clarke 12th, Tyrell Baptiste 21st, Ronaldo Edwards 42nd) vs W Connection 2 (Isaiah Hudson 13th, 86th)

Central FC 5 (Jayden Prowell 58th, 60th, Kerwin Mitchell 63rd, Sharkeel Louison 78th, Raheam Borde 88th) vs Defence Force 1 (Akeem Knight 67th)

Caledonia 4 (Rahim Gordon 2nd, 70th, Anfernee Stokes 38th, Akeem Jones 61st) vs St Ann’s Rangers 1 (Kyle Thomas 64th)

Police FC 2 (Jahreed Murray 60th, Jalani Alsop 86th) vs North East Stars

San Juan Jabloteh 1 (Dareem Daniel 68th) vs Club Sando 0

Current Malta Carib Youth Pro League standings

Under-13 Division:

Teams*P*W*D*L*F*A*Pts
Jabloteh*14*13*1*0*74*8*40
Caledonia*14*11*2*1*38*7*35
W Connection*14*7*5*2*46*8*26
Central*14*7*4*3*18*10*25
Rangers*14*5*3*6*29*27*18
Defence Force*14*4*2*8*21*32*14
Pt Fortin Civic*14*4*2*8*15*37*14
Club Sando*14*3*3*8*12*60*12
Police*14*1*4*9*12*38*7
N/East Stars*14*0*4*10*8*46*4

Under-15 Division:

Teams*P*W*D*L*F*A*Pts
Jabloteh*14*11*3*0*38*12*36
N/East Stars*14*9*4*1*40*15*31
Pt Fortin Civic*14*7*3*4*21*12*24
W Connection*14*6*5*3*31*19*23
Club Sando*14*7*2*5*20*16*23
Central*14*5*3*6*18*23*18
Defence Force*14*2*6*6*21*29*12
Rangers*14*3*2*9*23*31*11
Police*14*2*2*10*9*51*8
Caledonia*14*1*4*9*10*23*7

Under-17 Division:

Teams*P*W*D*L*F*A*Pts
Jabloteh*14*10*1*3*27*10*31
N/East Stars*14*8*5*1*31*13*29
W Connection*14*8*4*2*34*13*28
Pt Fortin Civic*14*7*3*4*27*22*24
Central*14*6*5*3*26*18*23
Police*14*6*4*4*23*16*22
Caledonia*14*6*2*6*27*19*20
Club Sando*14*3*2*9*11*34*11
Defence Force*14*1*1*12*11*35*4
Rangers*14*1*1*12*14*51*4

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2015, 02:03:54 AM »
Jabloteh youths stay on title path …but Under-15s suffer first loss
ttproleague.com

With three rounds of matches left to complete the season, Play Whe San Juan Jabloteh remained firm favorites to sweep the three divisions, Under-13, Under-15 and Under-17 of the Malta Carib Youth Pro League.

But while Under-13s and Under-17s both won their matches over visiting Central FC at the San Juan North Secondary Ground, Bourg Mulatresse, San Juan to stay five and two points clear at the top of their respective tables, the Under-15 squad suffered its first loss in 15 matches.

In the Under-13 age-group, Jabloteh whipped Central FC 3-1 thanks to two late goals.

After a 0-0 first-half, Jerry Morris put San Juan ahead four minutes after the restart, but Mattew De Souza responded for Central FC in the 70th minute.

However, De Souza's effort was not enough to earn his team a share of the points as the visitors buckled under some sustained pressured and conceded an own goal in the 72nd and a minute later Daniel David added a third item for Jabloteh.

The win moved Jabloteh to 43 points from 15 matches, five more than lone challenger Caledonia AIA, 3-0 victors over Police FC at Valtrin Recreation Ground, Valsayn with a goal each from Kareem Trotman (13th), Atiba Weeks (47th) and Malachi Daniel (69th).

Both Jabloteh and Caledonia will lock horns on Sunday at Valsayn in a potential title decider from 10am.

Central FC had better fortune in their Under-15 encounter with Jabloteh at Bourg Mulatresse as it came away 1-0 victors thanks to a 35th minute effort from Sherwin Williams.

Despite the loss, Jabloteh which had won 11 of its previous 14 matches, stayed top of the standings with 36 points and three matches remaining and still four clear of Japs North East Stars, which failed to take use of the leaders slip-up, following its 1-1 draw  with Club Sando at Ojoe Road Recreation Ground, Sangre Grande.

Stars got a perfect start to the match with Kishorn Hackshaw scoring inside the first minute which it failed to add to, and was made tom pay when Isa Bramble tied the match with a 74th minute strike.

Third placed DirecTV W Connection which can finish no higher than second edged Defence Force 2-1, the same score for St Ann's Rangers over Pt Fortin Civic while Police slipped past Caledonia AIA 1-0.

The Jabloteh camp ended the day on a high though, as for the second match in-a-row Dereem Daniel stole the spotlight with his second match winner in as many outings, for a 2-1 triumph over Central FC.

But early the result looked in doubt when Raheem Borde fired Central FC into a 1-0 lead three minutes before the half-time whistle.

On the resumption, Jabloteh pressed for the equalizer and it came through Maciek Hoyte in the 79th while a minute before the final whistle Daniel struck the decisive item to push his team to 34 points, two ahead of North East Stars which ran out 5-0 winners over Club Sando led by a hat-trick from Isiah Lee, in  the first, 14th and 68th minutes.

Renaldo Francois (71st) and Malick Mitchell (87th penalty) added one each for Stars.

Also still in the title chase is W Connection with 31 points after blanking Defence Force 2-0 at Trinity College East, Trinicty on goals from Aaldn Minors (13th)n and Ken Bhola (83rd) while Pt Fortin Civic, fourth with 27 points trounced St Ann's Rangers 3-0 at Trinity College, Moka, Marala inspired by a  double from Jeremiah Kesar (13th & 22nd) and  Darnel Hospedales' 58th minute goal.

Sunday June 22nd Malta Carib Youth League results:

Under-13 Division:

Jabloteh 3 (Jerry Morris 49th, own goal 72nd, Daniel David 73rd) vs Central FC 1 (Matthew De Souza 70th)

W Connection 2 (Joshua Joseph 48th, Josiah Allen 61st) vs Defence Force 0

Club Sando 2 (Josiah Thomas 21st, Noah Simmons 60th) vs North East Stars 1 (Jeremiah Lewis 44th)

St Ann's Rangers 3 (Darius Douglas 20th, 48th, Ronaldinho Clarke 23rd) vs Pt Fortin Civic 1 (Ezekiel Kezar 57th)

Caledonia AIA 3 (Kareem Trotman 13th, Atiba Weeks 47th, Malachi Daniel 69th) vs Police FC 0

Under-15 Division:

Central FC 1 (Sherwin Williams 35th) vs Jabloteh 0

W Connection 2 (Christian Ransome 7th, Jevaughn Humphrey 60th) vs Defence Force 1 (Marlie Graves 50th)

North East Stars 1 (Kishorn Hackshaw 1st) vs Club Sando 1 (Isa Bramble 74th)

St Ann's Rangers 2 (Che Benny 44th, Justin Foncette 75th) vs Pt Fortin Civic 1 (Ezekiel Kezar 19th)

Police FC 1 (Kaiyel Kent 75th) vs Caledonia AIA

Under-17 Division:

Jabloteh 2 (Maciek Hoyte 79th, Dereem Daniel 89th) vs Central FC 1 (Raheem Borde 42nd)

W Connection 2 (Aaldn Minors 13th, Ken Bhola 83rd) vs Defence Force 0

North East Stars 5 (Isaiah Lee 1st, 14th, 68th, Renaldo Francois 71st, Malick Mitchell 87th pen) vs Club Sando 0

Pt Fortin Civic 3 (Jeremiah Kesar 13th, 22nd, Darnel Hospedales 58th) vs St Ann's Rangers 0

Caledonia AIA 1 (Jeron Blackman 21st) vs Police FC 1 (Isaiah Learmont 9th)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2015, 02:10:25 AM »
Williams Fires Jabloteh U-13's to Malta Carib Title.
ttproleague.com.

Jarique Williams got the lone goal as Play Whe San Juan Jabloteh edged lone title challengers Caledonia AIA 1-0 to claim the Malta Carib Youth Pro League Under-13 Division title on Sunday.

Going into their clash at the NUFGW Ground, Valsayn, Jabloteh led the table with 43 points from 15 matches, five more than Caledonia with three matches left for each team and needed one win from its remaining schedule to wrap up the crown.

The San Juan youngsters did not have to wait long for their goal though as Williams scored as early as the second minute after which his team held on for the win to push its total to an unassailable 46 points from 16 while Caledonia stayed on 38 points and cannot catch the table toppers with only two rounds left.

Jabloteh could be set for more celebrations as its Under-15 players moved to within a point of capturing their age-group title after clobbering Caledonia 6-0 capped off by a late double from Levi Clarke, in the 56th and 72nd minute.

This after Kyle Thomas (19th), Andre Raymond (40th), Rakim Cabie (41st) and Kesean St Rose (52nd) netted for a comfortable 4-0 lead.

With the win, Jabloteh Under-15s improved to 39 points after 16 matches, six clear of Japs North East Stars which needed a 70th minute equaliser from Jalani Augustus to earn a 1-1 draw with Central FC at New Settlement Ground, Caroni after Sherwin Williams’ 30th minute opener.

When matches resume on Sunday, Jabloteh will have a chance to wrap up the division when it faces third from bottom Defence Force while North East Stars tackles seventh spot St Ann’s Rangers.

However, the race for the Under-17 crown looks set to go down to the final round of matches with the trio of news leader North East Stars (35 points), Jabloteh (35) and W Connection (34) separated by a mere point with two rounds to go.

Stars’ got anw goal in the 38th and a 70th minute Ronaldo Francois strike to blank Central FC 2-0 at Caroni and now leads on goal-difference from Jabloteh, which was held to a 1-1 draw by Caledonia.

Dominic Douglas put Jabloteh ahead in the 34th minute but Brandon Semper got the equaliser for Caledonia in the 50th minute from the penalty-spot.

W Connection, meanwhile, stayed in the hunt with a 4-0 thrashing of Police FC with two goals from Ken Bhola (46th, 55th) while Jarod Gordon (65th) and Shobal Celestine (77th) added one each.

Sunday June 29nd Malta Carib Youth League Results:

Under-13 Division:

St Ann’s Rangers 3 (Jean-Heim Mc Fee 10th, Keron Manswell 18th, Nikosi Corbin 44th pen) vs Club Sando 2 (Adriel Fahey 66th pen, Noah Simmons 69th)

Police 3 vs W Connection 0 - by default

North East Stars 3 vs Central FC 0 - by default

Jabloteh 1 (Jarique Williams 2nd) vs Caledonia AIA 0

Pt Fortin Civic 1 (Ezekiel Kezar 55th) vs Defence Force 0

Under-15 Division:

Club Sando 2 (Dillon Yearwood 47th, 86th) vs St Ann’s Rangers 1 (Brandel Timothy 25th)

W Connection 4 (Christian Ransomme 35th, 59th, Mark Ramdeen 43rd, 52nd) vs Police FC 0

Central FC 1 (Sherwin Williams 30th) vs North East Stars 1 (Jalani Augustus 70th)

Jabloteh 6 (Kyle Thomas 19th, Andre Raymond 40th, Rakim Cabie 41st, Kesean St Rose 52nd, Levi Clarke 56th, 72nd) vs Caledonia AIA 0

Pt Fortin Civic 2 (Ronald Charles 51st, Amari Cobham 69th) vs Defence Force 1 (Elisha Taylor 39th)

Under-17 Division:

St Ann’s Rangers 1 (Jameel Cunningham) vs Club Sando 1 (Ryan Davis)

W Connection 4 (Ken Bhola 46th, 55th, Jarod Gordon 65th, Shobal Celestine 77th) vs Police FC 0

North East Stars 2 (own goal 38th, Ronaldo Francois 70th) vs Central FC 0

Jabloteh 1 (Dominic Douglas 34th) vs Caledonia AIA 1 (Brandon Semper 50th pen)

Pt Fortin Civic 2 (Eljay Clarke 68th, Darnel Hospedales 88th) vs Defence Force 1 (Kevon King)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2016, 03:44:17 AM »
Youth Pro League kicks off today.
ttproleague.com.

TREBLE WINNERS San Juan Jabloteh are seeking to renew their dominance on youth stage when the Youth Pro League 2016 kicks off today.

The young “San Juan Kings” begins their defence at the San Juan North Secondary School Ground, where they will host Police FC in the Under-14, Under- 16 and Under-18/Reserve divisions from 10 am, 2 pm and 4 pm respectively.

Last season Jabloteh made a clean sweep, winning the Under- 13, Under-15 and Under-17 divisions while North East Stars were runners-up in the U-15s and U-17s but bottom of the table in the U-13s. Jabloteh’s fierce rivals W Connection took the third place finish at the U-13s, U-15s and U-17s.

“We are looking for history again,” said Jabloteh technical director and coach Keith Jeffrey.

“We made history in winning the club’s first ever treble at the youth level, now we want to make history again in doing it consecutively.

“The treble was a success. It invited new parents and players to want to be part of Jabloteh. We want this to continue - we want to continue bringing that success.

We train at Aranguez Ground and its easy access to everyone on the east-west corridor and we want to continue to attract players with good discipline and good football to the club. We see the effect of the treble and we are hungry for the repeat.” Anthony “Dada” Wickham, who led the Jabloteh U-13s last season, continues as U-14 coach; Dave Weeks, who led the U-17s last season and returns following a stint as WASA FC assistant coach in the Super League, joined Dave Quamina as coaches of the U-16 team; while former St Ann’s Rangers coach and Jabloteh assistant coach Gilbert Bateau has been installed as coach of the U-18/Reserve team.

Also today in U-14, U-16 and U-18/Reserve divisions, Defence Force will host North East Stars at Trinity College East in Trincity and Morvant Caledonia United will welcome Point Fortin Civic at Maracas Recreation Ground in St Joseph.

W Connection and Club Sando teams will meet at Gilbert Park in Couva, and Central FC will host St Ann’s Rangers at New Settlement Ground in Chaguanas.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2016, 07:13:20 AM »
What is the calendar season for the Youth Pro League? Does it vary year x year?

Also, have noticed there has been NO activity on the Youth Pro League Twitter account since April 2015 (Round 1, Matchday 6) What happened there???

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2016, 01:20:27 PM »
Morvant Caledonia United will welcome Point Fortin Civic at Maracas Recreation Ground in St Joseph.

Don't make friggin sense !!!!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2016, 02:50:46 AM »
Defence Force’s U14’s fires at North East Stars.
ttproleague.com.

The Youth Pro League kicked of today with matches in the U14, U16 and U18/Reserve Divisions. Matches were played at various locations around the country.

The Defence Force U14 Team however, got things off with a double digit start as they blew away North East Stars with an 11-0 victory in their Round One Match Day One encounter at the Trinity College East playing field.

No. 6, for the Defence Force, Justin Araujo-Wilson, last Season’s U13 Leading Goal Scorer and Most Outstanding Forward, commenced the Season with a challenge to his last Season’s record as he saw the back of the net six (6) times during the seventy minute match. His offerings came in the 27, 48, 50, 57, 63, and 65 minutes of play.

He was amply backed up with goals by Marc Wharfe who signalled the intention of the Defence Force as early as the 2nd minute of play and then again in the 16th minute. Joshua Samuel also added a double in the 30th and 53rd minutes of play, the other goal scorer for the Defence Force was Jasiel Edwards in the 41st minute.

AROUND THE LEAGUE:

U14

Point Fortin won by default as Caledonia’s Home venue was not properly prepared.

While W Connection did business against Club Sando with a 4-0 victory goals were scored by Dantaye Gilbert (26’), Tarik Lee (34’), Nicholas Dyett (43’), Aceline Medford (69’).

San Juan Jabloteh were victorious over Police FC by a 6-1 margin Tyrique Sutherland (1’), (5’), (14’), (50’) Micai Peters (23’), (60’) for Police Darian Bradshaw (30’) got the lone item.

St. Ann’s Rangers wrapped there 3-1 victory over Central FC in the 43’ minute of play. Goals were scored by Jean-Heim McFee  (22’), (35), Darius Douglas (43’) for Rangers and Shavon Gay (6’) for Central FC.

U16

Defence Force and North East Stars drew 1-1 with goals by Hakeem McNeil (35’) (Defence Force) and Schileon Phillip (56’) (North East Stars)

Caledonia AIA Defeated Point Fortin Civic with a 2-0 victory, with goals scored by Jabari Anthony (63’), Ethon Bonaparte (70’)

W Connection drew 1-1 with Club Sando. Goal Scorers were Andre Raymond (61’) (W Connection FC and Kevon Small (57’) (Club Sando).

San Juan Jabloteh arrested Police FC’s Youth Pro League U-16 team as the came away with a 7-0 vicotry with goals by Haile James (10’own goal), Kesean St. Rose (45’), (60’), (70’), Nickel Orr (15’), Kerdell Sween (52’), Jeremiah Vidale (72’)

Central FC and Rangers failed to see the back of the net as they drew (0-0) at the end of full time.

U18/Reserve

Defence Force started their campaign with a 1-1 draw at home against North East Stars. Goals were scored by Kevaughn John (52’) for the Defence Force and Renaldo Francois (62’).

Point Fortin Civic edged Caledonia AIA 4-3 with items from Nion Lammy (5’penalty), (88’penalty), Darnel Hospedales (27’), Kevon Griffith (90+2) for Point Fortin Civic and Taje Commisiong (11’), Justin Galera (29’), Anfernee Stokes (58’) from Caledonia AIA.

W Connection and Club Sando drew 1-1 at the Ato Boldon Stadium with the following players finding the net for their respective teams. Kierron Mason (65’) W Connection and Junior Asson (20’) Club Sando.

Police feared better against San Juan Jabloteh U18/Reserves as they defeated them 2-1 goals were scored by Wendell Joseph (55’penalty), (90’) for Police FC and Dereem Daniel for San Juan Jabloteh.

Rounding off the evening’s excitement was a thrilling victory by Central FC as they throbbed St. Ann’s Rangers 5-0. Goal Scorers were Jem Gordon (27’), Shem Clauzuel (31’), Nicholas Dillon (41’), Derron John (62’), Samuel Delice (70’).

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2016, 07:05:32 PM »
So glad about this league. Great Stuff
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>