April 29, 2024, 10:20:49 AM

Author Topic: UNC Thread  (Read 30537 times)

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UNC: Bring back hangings
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »
studies have shown that capital punishment does NOT serve as a deterrent to crime.

How does one study something like this to know if it does or not? Juss curious.

The problem with TnT is that every fluking thing have to be political. Why can't a citizen make a comment or have an opinion, without the person reading or listening affiliating that citizen with a political party?

huh?
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2007, 04:48:22 PM »
One more ting then ah done ,crime in trini ein't get worse since they stop the death penalty .

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2007, 05:05:52 PM »
studies have shown that capital punishment does NOT serve as a deterrent to crime.

The problem with TnT is that every fluking thing have to be political. Why can't a citizen make a comment or have an opinion, without the person reading or listening affiliating that citizen with a political party?

here is anecdotal info ... throughout the history of mankind, various cultures and societies have had a form of death penalty.  So if it use to work, we would still have it all over de world and we would have zero crime. 

De reason why we have serious crime is dat a small % of the population are scocipaths and dey doh really care because dey believe dat dey not going to get ketch.

So we need a justice system to deal with criminal expediently.

And for the others who doh develop a set of values that say you have to respect your brethen .. den we neeed to lead by example and teach dem from a young age.

A somewhat rhetorical question when it comes to good and evil/ right and wrong

Are 'white lies' acceptable?

Human nature begin what it is will eventually demonstrate that we will all draw de line in different places.  We will all have a different view on what is right and wrong, what is acceptabla and not acceptable.  From non-consequential actions on one extreme to serious criminal activity at the other end.

But i ramble

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2007, 05:46:21 PM »
tings happening here, in de burbs same way. Look at dem ads you getting pack up in your postal mail...missing kids...missing adults, rapes, murders. I think New Orleans alone had 8 murders in the first 7 days of the year.
People don't want hangings. The Katrina flood emptied a maximum security jail and most of the men are missing or have re-offended on capital crimes.

We had a law abiding mom in her home shot and killed on New Year's day in Toronto. Serial killers, uni-bombers, planes flying into buildings, a war killing off what is equal to half of Laventille.

Suburbs here? Check the child molester site. One living down your street. Imagine right here, one lives down the street from TWO primary schools...

Home is tough, getting tougher but here ain't no bed of roses. Money nice, house big and we still crossing de street in de night.

me eh saying tings doh happen in de burbs, and by de way New Orleans can hardly be described as de burbs, but wey I living, we had one murder in many many years and it was two mexican fighing over football.

I live in a very safe place, relatively speaking.  And as far as the child molestors go...we have one living about 5 miles down de road...lol   he move ah was told but de megan site still list him at de old addy.  I was told people used to go by de man house an blow horn all day and night.

And Queen, I never hear about anyone getting kidnapped in smithfield.  :)

burbs in my area real small and very quiet and safe.   Dat is why I doh live in New York etc.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Smithfield-Virginia.html

Crime in Smithfield (2004):
0 murders (0.0 per 100,000)
0 rapes (0.0 per 100,000)
7 robberies (103.4 per 100,000)
5 assaults (73.9 per 100,000)
14 burglaries (206.8 per 100,000)
259 thefts (3825.7 per 100,000)
17 auto thefts (251.1 per 100,000)
City-data.com crime index = 249.8 (higher means more crime, US average = 315.1)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 05:51:02 PM by truetrini »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »

huh?

studies have shown that capital punishment does NOT serve as a deterrent to crime. And Jail does?

How does one study this? What methods are used? Even better..who did the study?

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2007, 06:40:58 PM »
TrueTrini, ah know New Orleans is not ah suburbs! Oh gawshe man! Ah take jogafee in school. Ah suburb is a piece of land completely surrounded by water..no wait, dats ah island...sorry. Anyway, ah know New Orleans is a whole city. I living in a suburb dat look like country, cow and farm an' ting and people who tink ah Ford F250 is ah luxury car and have tree teet in dey mout.

Yes it still have pockets of sanity in the world, even in beloved T&T.

But tanks fuh de stats eh? I was sitting here fretting over SmithField...could hardly sleep...

...as fuh dat molester. Yuh say he move but de site still showing he ole address? How you know de man ent move closer dan 5 miles?
No me nuh. I not stannign bail fuh no town, city or suburb...it have crazy people all how. Doctor lawyer beggarman and teef. Some of de worse criminal living in big house on top de hill wid trophy wife Constance and daughter Tiffany and son Chad. When yuh hear de shout, Constance have a wiccan coven in de basement, Tiffany on meth and chad wants to be a girl...not me nuh.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 06:45:51 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2007, 06:43:50 PM »
one more ting ,before ah leave , 8) . When we send these nefarious crimals in jail for 200 years .Then we send a small hood een for a year and a half ,to hang with them ,ain't we really really creating a training ground for scum bags ?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »

here is anecdotal info ... throughout the history of mankind, various cultures and societies have had a form of death penalty.  So if it use to work, we would still have it all over de world and we would have zero crime. 

De reason why we have serious crime is dat a small % of the population are scocipaths and dey doh really care because dey believe dat dey not going to get ketch.

So we need a justice system to deal with criminal expediently.

And for the others who doh develop a set of values that say you have to respect your brethen .. den we neeed to lead by example and teach dem from a young age.

A somewhat rhetorical question when it comes to good and evil/ right and wrong

Are 'white lies' acceptable?

Human nature begin what it is will eventually demonstrate that we will all draw de line in different places.  We will all have a different view on what is right and wrong, what is acceptabla and not acceptable.  From non-consequential actions on one extreme to serious criminal activity at the other end.

But i ramble

You eh have to try and convince me one way or the other..I know how you stand on ths issue and I respect your opinion...so to everyone elses who made a comment on the issue.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2007, 06:47:06 PM »
Jumbie ah doh want yuh respect ah want yuh agree wid me!!
*beats Jumbie in he head wid ah parasol after each word*

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2007, 06:52:36 PM »

huh?

studies have shown that capital punishment does NOT serve as a deterrent to crime. And Jail does?

How does one study this? What methods are used? Even better..who did the study?

Even if it doesnt act as a deterrent, hangin dem would save money and space in jails.

Personally I dont believe in rehabilitation for murderers - everyone else, but not dem. I feel once you take a life, you lose the rights to your own, and I really dont think the govt should be paying to keep someone in jail for the next 40 years.

We dont have unlimited resources, so why spend money rehabilitating a murderer when you could spend the money on a more worthy person?

Hang dem, shoot dem, or put dem all in one cell and  :flamethrower:

Then spend the money saved on:
- educating and caring for the next generation
- improving the health services
- improving the police services
- the list could go on and on...

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2007, 06:56:53 PM »
So far we have 2 reasons not to hang them 1. God would'n like it 2 .It mean   :rotfl:
ok ah done for real now  :-X

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2007, 07:00:35 PM »
Jumbie ah doh want yuh respect ah want yuh agree wid me!!
*beats Jumbie in he head wid ah parasol after each word*

:rotfl:  :rotfl: Like you feel I is Koffi Anan...or some Un diplomat?

long day.. needed that laugh.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2007, 07:03:13 PM »
Boy de day ah stop laughing is time to bury me oui..

Koffi had it to do eh? If I was he, all now I in jail fuh going in de White House and hauling back and lacing Bush wid one GawdSlap...jail meh fuh dat. Put meh in de cell Karla Homolka jes vacate.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:09:58 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2007, 07:06:28 PM »
So far we have 2 reasons not to hang them 1. God would'n like it 2 .It mean   :rotfl:
ok ah done for real now  :-X

Thanks eh... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"it mean"
Compre meh chest go buss :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2007, 01:05:37 AM »
hahaha they argument weak ,so called bad man nah fraid to kill you ,but you might have apprehensions  :rotfl:.
Funny guess is like Al Pachino say in scar face ,look at the bad guy ,u never seen ah bad guy like this "lol",you need them .Well I like don't like killers and kidnappers of the innocent there scum ,and let them die where they stand.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 01:21:54 AM by Compre »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2007, 05:34:51 AM »
i look at it as population/reproduction control
plus not having them in jail saving tax payers money plus limiting the number of AIDS carriers.
but anyway hanging ent go solve anything.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2007, 02:39:33 PM »
NO TO THE DEATH PENALTY IN TRINDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is to much inncent man innah deathrow right now  trust me!!!!!!!!
war!!!!!!!!!!!

Like yuh have some partners in there or what
as a matter of fact I do.. I have my best friend in there , my cousin and and a friend I use to deal wid back in de days. and trus mi dey aint no murderer. Killing a man doesnt mek yu a murderer . Shooting a man or chopping  a man in a heated argument is Manslaughter its not murder.. Also nuff cops does charge people wrongfully innah Trinidad and set dem up. Trinidad Justice system is not good enough, dey rely on witneses,  dey have nothing like forensic findings there . And nuff witness lie because de cops tell dem to lie..
I aint god to wish death upon no one!!!!!!!
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2007, 10:57:57 AM »

CCJ no hanging court

Trinidad & Tobago Newsday
Thursday, May 17 200
By ANDRE BAGOO 7

IN WHAT may be interpreted as a response to Prime Minister Patrick Manning’s assertion that the Privy Council is standing in the way of hangings and that, as such, the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) should become Trinidad and Tobago’s final court of appeal, the President of the CCJ has said that those who feel the CCJ is a “hanging court” had better think otherwise.

“If you would like to know whether the court is a ‘hanging court’, I would suggest that you disregard what others may say on the subject and instead read what the Judges themselves have said in their judgments in Joseph v Boyce,” President of the CCJ Justice Michael de la Bastide said yesterday.

De la Bastide, who was addressing a South Chamber of Industry and Commerce luncheon at Crowne Plaza, Port-of-Spain, was referring to the capital appeal case of Joseph v Boyce which was handed down last November by the CCJ.

In that case, a panel comprising de la Bastide himself and Justices Rolston Nelson, Duke Pollard, Adrian Saunders, Desiree Bernard, Jacob Wit and David Hayton ruled that the Barbados Mercy Committee was wrong in ordering the execution of two convicted murderers before they had exhausted international appeals of their convictions.

In the judgment, the court was at pains to emphasise that “the death penalty is a constitutionally sanctioned punishment for murder” which “falls within internationally accepted conduct on the part of civilised states” and that “courts have an obligation to respect constitutions and laws that retain capital punishment.”

However, it also issued the strong warning that “the death penalty... should not be carried out without scrupulous care being taken to ensure that there is procedural propriety and that in the process the fundamental human rights are not violated. Death is a punishment which is irrevocable.”

De la Bastide pointed out that all CCJ judgments are readily available on the CCJ’s web-site and will soon be published in the West Indian Reports, a series of law reports published by Butterworths (Lexis Nexis) in England.

Yesterday, the former Chief Justice took the opportunity to warn that it would be a “tragedy” if after all of the money spent to establish the CCJ (which is now financially supported by its own trust fund), it was left to languish in the wake of political agendas.

“I think it would be a great tragedy if, for whatever reason, be it competition for political ascendancy or simply the timorous conservatism of a post-colonial mentality, the CCJ should be denied the opportunity to fulfil its true potential. If that were to happen, it would mean that an opportunity had been lost which might not return for many generations.”

When asked whether his comments were aimed specifically at the Prime Minister, De la Bastide told Newsday that the comments themselves said enough.

In the Joseph v Boyce case four men had been charged with the murder of Barbadian Marquelle Hippolyte, 22, on April 10, 1999. They were offered a deal by Bajan prosecution authorities that would have allowed them to plead guilty to manslaughter.

Joseph and Boyce did not accept this deal and fought the charges against them. They were found guilty of murder and sentenced to hang.

A HUMBUG TO HANGINGS
Manning wants to replace Privy Council

Trinidad Express
Sunday, May 6th 2007
Earl Manmohan Scarborough

Patrick Manning

Prime Minister Patrick Manning wants hangings to be resumed in Trinidad and Tobago.

He said the Privy Council, sitting thousands of miles away in London, had from time to time put impediments in the way of hangings being carried out here.

However, he said, he was hoping that after the next general election-which was not too far away-his new government would get the required numbers to pass legislation making the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) the final appellant court.

"It is high time we have our own appellant court," he told a receptive audience at the fourth Public Consultation on Crime at the Signal Hill Secondary Comprehensive School on Friday night.

Manning recalled that when the UNC was in government they informed Caribbean governments that they were in support of the CCJ, hence the reason why it was sited here, but the moment that party was out of government it withdrew its support.

"You will get the opportunity not too long from now to decide and I wait with bated breath to see what you will do," he told his audience which included National Security Minister Martin Joseph, THA Chief Secretary Orville London and top officials from the protective services.

Manning said like many people, "we believe that capital punishment is an essential element in crime fighting".

He said as bad as the criminals were they were afraid of their life being taken away.

"An essential element of that package has to be the return of capital punishment. I am a strong supporter of capital punishment," he stressed.

He said the police recently adopted a new policy that "if you confront me with a gun it is a fight to the finish. So if you confront the police with a gun it is a fight to the finish. There is no other way. One thing the criminals are afraid of is death.

"If you develop a proper relationship with your maker, you no longer have to be afraid of death. I am not afraid of death. If you ask me I am not afraid of death and if the good Lord decides to take my life so be it, but while I remain I would be a thorn in the side of the criminals in this country," he said.

The Prime Minister also revealed government's determination to fight drug trafficking, which, according to a recent UN Report, was the single most important reason for the rise of crime and the deterioration of the levels of security enjoyed by citizens and visitors alike.

He said a team from Scotland Yard who worked in Trinidad and Tobago in 1995 had advised that this country was small enough to eradicate the drug trade.

He added that the first step was to install ten radar sites, two in Tobago with a command centre in Port of Spain to give 360-degree coverage of the country's coastline. He said the high quality coastal radar system bought from Israel also encompasses the islands of Grenada, St Vincent and the Grenadines and St Lucia to the north of Trinidad and Tobago where two sites were also installed.

He noted that surveillance could be done as far north as Martinique. Each radar cost US$1.5 million.

In addition, he said, the two C26 surveillance aircraft were being upgraded and four armed helicopters were being purchased, as well as the installation of an Air Traffic Control radar system to work in conjunction with the Israel system to track low flying aircraft.

In terms of sea surveillance, Manning outlined that three fast patrol boats, each 89.9 metres long were being purchased, the first to be delivered in March 2009; the conversion of two Coast Guard vessels in the short term for military activity at a cost of $29 million, the purchase of six interceptor fast patrol boats and the upgrade of the Coast Guard bases in Trinidad and in Tobago.

That is a very formidable arsenal and the drugs dealers have already began to run, he assured his listeners. audience.

truetrini

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »
all who want to bad mouth Manning can do so eh, but I feel de man trying he best to deal with crime.

but de fact remains we have ah crook ah mook and ah dook trying tuh win we votes.

****sigh****

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2007, 11:36:30 AM »
I tink am gonna change my stance on hangings ,after seeing a documentary on it . Appraently its far from an exact science .In the movies they drop the person ,his feet shake and he dies .....rite .
Wrong a lot of things can go wrong where the ppl suffer sometimes for hours ,or they appear dead but are still alive ,iT WAS SO BAD IN THE STATES WITH BLOChed hangs that ,a Dr had to take it on himself to go to every hangin in all the states to supervise them .
 So I say they should not Hang ppl

Get the Electric Chair and FRY Them  :devil:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2007, 11:38:01 AM »
Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar says killers should be hanged.

"I believe that we need to seriously examine the actual implementation of the death penalty.

"Yes, I am speaking about bringing back hanging. We live in drastic times now and drastic measures are necessary," she said at the United National Congress's Monday night People's Forum at Gasparillo.
Instead of focusing on hanging people, dey should be focusing on crime prevention and detection. Focus on de implementation of laws and de solving of crimes. Focus on overhauling de Police Service, focus on training de police, focus on providing proper law enforcement resources. How yuh go study hanging people when yuh cyar even ketch and convict dem?

Don't you think that hanging would prove to be the best prevention for up and coming criminals. If you don't have a consequence in place what reason would there be to stop. Jail in Trinidad is a joke and we have no plans to accomodate an already overtaxed system
The short answer to your question is no. Capital punishment has never been proven to be a deterrent to violent crime/murder. Again, Capital punishment is about revenge, emotions etc. not about justice or problem solving. Focus on the cause of crime, and you will have a just society.

Tallman and Cantona you are both right and wrong at the same time. My question is;
 how do you prevent extortion/kidnapping/torture of another human being?
We all have read the torture stories from our fellow citizens now what can we do for them?
What measures of penalty are you in favor of?
Who speaks for the dead victims and their grieving families?
Do you feel life in prison is enough?

I think about the brutality of the Commissiong killings in front of their grandchildren. I think about the LYNDON "IRON" JAMES  arrested in the Vindra killings, who himself was already accused of murder but got off because of missing witnesses who failed to provide testtimony out of fear of their lives and I ask is there a punishment equal to the pain they have caused, other than death itself?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:49:24 AM by grskywalker »

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:36 AM »
ah wonder if is because ah set of Indian getting kidnap?
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2007, 12:03:52 PM »

What is in place to rehabilitate criminals?

We want to punish people or stop crime?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2007, 12:12:38 PM »
steups we come back with this again ???

again i say, set an example, let them swing
i stand by that statement - the only person to judge me, is dey almighty.
me and he/she go have dat debate..

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »

If the almighty is the only one to judge how yuh go hang people.

It doesn't work...pure revenge and bad mind...has nothing to do with solving crime problems.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2007, 12:55:46 PM »
ah wonder if is because ah set of Indian getting kidnap?
I didnt read today article ,so me einèt no why u say that . But any body who helping distroy Trini should go down ,no part is bigger than the whole.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Reform
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2007, 12:27:23 PM »
Govt introduces training for ex-criminals
Trinidad & Tobago Newsday
Friday, May 18 2007
By NALINEE SEELAL

Prime Minister Patrick Manning revealed on Wednesday night that 500 persons who have had backgrounds of being involved in crime, are now being trained in heavy duty vehicle maintenance and construction.

Manning was speaking at the Public Consultation on Crime at the Success Laventille Composite School on Wednesday.

He added that when the country experiences a decline in serious crime it is because of the efforts on the part of the Government.

The Prime Minister noted that the Government has put in place 120 social programmes to assist persons who are jobless and who want to live a law abiding life.

According to Manning, very soon generic social workers will be visiting every home in Trinidad and Tobago to ascertain what problems the families face and if assistance is needed in the form of counselling.

He pointed out that young people need an alternative to a life of crime and if the energies of the young people are not properly channelled then they could be easily swayed towards a life of crime.

He said that one of the major initiatives in the fight against crime is creating jobs for the unemployed.

“One of the solutions to the problem of crime is jobs because it goes some distance in getting young people to do positive things with their lives,” said the Prime Minister. He strongly defended the CEPEP programme and added that the country is much more cleaner as a result of the work being carried out through CEPEP.

On another note, the Prime Minister was high in praise for the police and forensic officers who worked towards arrests in the investigation into the murder of Chaguanas businesswoman Vindra Naipaul Coolman.

Manning said that he took a special interest in the case and was impressed by the manner in which the officers went about in making a major breakthrough.

“If this is a preview of what is taking place in the fight against crime, then citizens should rest assured that every effort is being made to reduce crime,” said the Prime Minister.

Minister of National Security Martin Joseph who also addressed the gathering said that reducing crime requires that the public have trust and confidence in the police so that they will cooperate with the police and assist them in addressing crime, testifying in court and working to solve community problems.

“To achieve this objective the Police Service is implementing the Policing for People initiative.

Five police districts have been selected as pilots for the initiative, and they include the Arouca, Chaguanas, Morvant, San Fernando and West End Police Stations which will cover 75 communities with a population of 148,142 according to CSO’s information and the successes of this initiative will be replicated in police station districts throughout the country.” said Minister Joseph.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Give me 5 reasons I should support d UNC?
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2007, 10:10:27 PM »
I await d reasons
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Give me 5 reasons I should support d UNC?
« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2007, 06:54:49 AM »
Ah see like yuh still waiting.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Give me 5 reasons I should support d UNC?
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2007, 07:27:42 AM »
Ah see like yuh still waiting.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Weary ah have to ask.....yuh serious bout dat question?....yuh strike mih as a serious woman.....ah wha mek yuh take dis road?...

Dr. Rat.....yuh nearly floor mih yes.... :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>