April 23, 2024, 08:22:46 AM

Author Topic: UNC Thread  (Read 30343 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Give me 5 reasons I should support d UNC?
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2007, 07:33:40 AM »
....ah wha mek yuh take dis road?...
maybe weary tinkin of votin fa dem :devil: :devil:
 :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2007, 08:57:11 AM »
we need Repairs to teh Stadiums UNC Built
We need Repairs to the New Airport UNC Built
we need the get raid of Manning
We football will go further with UNC
And finaly UNC Could Get de police to lock up Manning for Supporting Crime against Indians and any other charges they couold get on him!!!!!!
Warmonga..
I could go on if yu want mi too..
"I go buss Manning head if I ever see him in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »
I just want to know d reason as some cult members may b on dis site
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
The UNC Internal Elections Thread
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2014, 05:18:33 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, was due since last year......so far   *crickets*

So whenever they get around to it.....the thread is here.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: The UNC Internal Elections Thread
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »
The last thing I heard was that this bunch was going to have their election after the PNM's..........I eh holding mih breath.......... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2014, 09:12:12 PM »
 :rotfl: this is 4 d joke section.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2014, 01:49:59 AM »
With a revitalized PNM, right now Kamla and the PP are in trouble but if they are clever enough they may decide to elect a new leader to help save any remaining chance of them fooling the people of T&T for a second time in a row and winning the next general elections.

The people of T&T are not as blind and stupid as the UNC/PP would like them to be to vote them back in with a clueless leader who sanctions being surrounded by crooked ministers who are only there to fill their pockets.

Kamla will have to go if the UNC is to stand any chance of fooling the general population again and winning the next general elections.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 01:51:54 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
With a revitalized PNM, right now Kamla and the PP are in trouble but if they are clever enough they may decide to elect a new leader to help save any remaining chance of them fooling the people of T&T for a second time in a row and winning the next general elections.

The people of T&T are not as blind and stupid as the UNC/PP would like them to be to vote them back in with a clueless leader who sanctions being surrounded by crooked ministers who are only there to fill their pockets.

Kamla will have to go if the UNC is to stand any chance of fooling the general population again and winning the next general elections.

Replaced with who Jesus Christ? It eh have nobody in that lot who we want to see.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: UNC: Bring back hangings
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2015, 09:13:30 PM »
Well - did the plan work? Steups never happened  what a joke

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2015, 09:21:46 PM »
Yuh still waiting? 8 years later lol

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UNC Thread
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2015, 09:31:09 AM »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2015, 07:45:50 PM »
So de word as of now is KPB, Mickela and maybe Monilal in the race. Moonilal say he is considering buh we all know he really want that political leader office  :D

This will be an interesting internal election

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2015, 07:52:05 PM »
Predictable that Mickela would be in the mix.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2015, 10:24:38 AM »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2015, 04:02:38 PM »

Not by much but Ralph lil more capable of garnering wide support than coonilal, we need opposition dat actually viable, if only to keep PNM honest.
I pity the fool....

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2015, 03:25:33 PM »
Not by much but Ralph lil more capable of garnering wide support than coonilal, we need opposition dat actually viable, if only to keep PNM honest.

Nah, as much as Moonilal will struggle to get support outside his base, Ralph Maraj would probably be worse. That man has been in every political party I'm sure, and if I'm not mistaken was even part of that Team Unity joke with Ramesh.

He is in the political labasse.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2015, 03:37:02 PM »

Nah, as much as Moonilal will struggle to get support outside his base, Ralph Maraj would probably be worse. That man has been in every political party I'm sure, and if I'm not mistaken was even part of that Team Unity joke with Ramesh.

He is in the political labasse.
Lol ah know, dais why ah say not by much.
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »

"Former FIFA Vice President and UNC Chairman, Jack Warner, says he has "no desire to rejoin the UNC in any capacity..." In a release issued VIA his Facbook Page this afternoon Warner said "I have no desire to inflict the likes of Kamla Persad-Bissessar and the rest of the Cabal upon the people of T&T...” Warner was responding to call from the Member of Parliament for San Juan/Barataria Dr Fuad Khan, who said Warner, former AG Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, UNC Founder Basdeo Panday" -CNC3

https://www.facebook.com/cnewslive/posts/10153657463855610:0

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2015, 04:15:04 PM »

Seven UNC MPs backing Kamla

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2015-10-26/seven-unc-mps-backing-kamla

Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar has the support of at least seven of the 16 other UNC MPs, according to party insiders.

Persad-Bissessar is likely to face competition for the top party post from deputy political leader Roodal Moonilal and Vasant Bharath.

Moonilal is calling on UNC members to give him their opinion on whether he should contest the UNC leadership before he makes a decision by weekend.

Saying he’s having talks with supporters and others outside the party including founding members, Moonilal said yesterday, “I’m calling on all members to register their views with us before any decision.”

T&T Guardian learned Persad-Bissessar has been meeting several MPs on the issue. Some have expressed support for her—but several others remain non-committal—and there are expressions of support for Moonilal from at least four MPs to date.

On Sunday, San Juan/Barataria MP Fuad Khan, speaking from Mexico, said Persad-Bissessar should step down and contest the post of chairman. Deadline for nominations is November 20.

Replying to queries including when he’ll announce his decision, Moonilal said the situation before him is not of his personal making: “I’m being asked by many people...it’s the view of members, supporters, incumbent MPs, councillors and chairmen...I’ve been approached by a lot of people to go forward and because it’s a critical juncture and decision, we‘d welcome members’ views on it, Also, there have been alternative views emerging in the party—such as Dr Khan’s recently—and we need to look at those sort of views carefully.”

“I intend to speak with Dr Khan on his return to T&T. He’s a very senior, valuable member of our team and the only MP to have won a clear marginal seat so his views are very important to us.”

On whether he’d heeded Khan’s view that other former members like Jack Warner should return, Moonilal said he hadn’t talked to Warner, but had to speak to any member “...especially those who worked very hard over the years and have a greater stake in UNC’s future direction.”

Saying he preferred not to rush the decision on a possible challenge, he added, he was speaking to a wide cross section of T&T “...particularly founding members...and young professionals.” He made the latter points when asked if he’s consulting with UNC founder Basdeo Panday and daughter Mickela.

On whether he believed the battle may damage UNC, Moonilal said, “In 2010, we were able to mobilise for election very quickly after party elections so I don’t think a campaign can divide this party, it has great strength and resilience, and we have time—I don’t expect the PNM Government to collapse tonight.”

But at least one UNC MP supporting Persad-Bissessar has expressed concern about the exercise weakening the Opposition.

Naparima MP Rodney Charles, said yesterday, “If not properly managed this election could severely weaken the UNC. Contending factions need to give consideration about party before self and make the appropriate decision.”

Asked if he felt Persad-Bissessar still had strong stocks after losing five elections over the last term, Charles said, “Anybody who wins UNC’s poll will have to face local government polls, two by-elections, and Tobago House of Assembly polls in future as well as possible polls in five seats if the UNC wins its election petitions. One has to factor that in when you talk of losing.”

Charles was among several MPs who attended Persad-Bissessar’s leadership campaign launch last Saturday in Penal. Others were MPs Dr Lackram Bodoe, Suruj Rambachan, Christine Newallo-Hosein and David Lee. But several other MPs were absent.

Newallo-Hosein and Barry Padarath last week expressed support for Persad-Bissessar. Padarath said he hadn’t been invited to the meeting, but had gone after learning about it via media. He said it seemed invitations weren’t issued and it was a general gathering.

Bharath who didn’t attend last Saturday’s meeting said he hasn’t spoken to Persad-Bissessar on the election.

Whether he’s decided on contesting, Bharath said he’d been talking “to a lot of people—clearly there are differing views. One has to take all of those into account.”

MP Rudy Indarsingh said he didn’t attend the event since he was in his constituency. He said he hasn’t decided who he’s supporting.

MP Ramona Ramdial said she too hadn’t attended, saying, “Apparently it was a constituency thing. I haven’t decided who I’ll support; I know Mrs Persad-Bissessar is an option, I’m hearing Roodal Moonilal is an option also and there might be a third or fourth.”

Dr Tim Gopeesingh, not saying “yea” on either contender, said “I’m giving a lot of thought to it and will make a statement later on

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2015, 10:37:47 AM »

Put all the rumours to rest eh. Big lal coming for the leadership

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20151030/news/roodal-vs-kamla

Dr Roodal Moonilal — the man who former prime minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar anointed as her successor — is expected to announce today that he will be battling her for the leadership of the United National Congress (UNC)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
HOW TO SELECT A UNC LEADER IN PNM COUNTRY
« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2015, 11:54:32 AM »
Story by JACK WARNER
ISSUE 128 Friday 30th OCTOBER, 2015 (SunShineTT.com)

This is why the UNC will not win the next General Election to be held in this country. They lie too much.
All of a sudden they hit their supporters with the news that Internal Elections will be held on December 5, 2015.
The general response is “Huh?” Not even an exclamation but a question mark.

How could that be when prior to the General Election of September 7, 2015 when they failed to call Internal Elections, their Ag Chairman Khadijah Ameen stated that it was because the party was engaging in constitutional reform.

When did this reform end and where is the report?
When was it presented to the national membership and when was the vote taken?

This is just another case of betrayal and another reason for the membership of the UNC to look elsewhere for a leader except in the direction of Kamla PersadBissessar.

What is amazing is that even Dr. Roodal Moonilal, a possible contender for the leadership position based on his former rhetoric most likely was caught off-guard.

Just after election results were over and the leader of the UNC conceded defeat, Dr. Moonilal was asked the question about Internal Elections within the UNC.

His response then was that Internal Elections would take place in early 2016 since he felt that the party would take a hiatus
until after Christmas before getting down to business.

Lo and behold, Internal Elections are called for December 5, 2015.

Already there is a buzz on the ground, not really one of excitement but rather eager anticipation for the trash talking to begin.

Many are hoping that Kamla Persad-Bissessar does not put her hat in the ring to vie for the leadership.

Already many are talking about her audacity to remain in the Parliament as Leader of the Opposition and Political Leader of the UNC after having lost five consecutive elections.

Not only UNC supporters but also the national community now feels that she should take a page out of the book of former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper who resigned after conceding defeat to the incumbent Justin Trudeau.

But those close to Kamla suggest that her resignation will never come because it is not just an obsession she has with power but an obsession that extends way beyond the concept of megalomania.

So UNC supporters expect to see her name on the ballot sheet contesting the post of political leader; only a miracle of gargantuan proportions would stop her.

Another possible candidate is Dr. Roodal Moonilal who was groomed by the great Basdeo Panday and identified as the heir apparent to Kamla Persad Bissessar.

But the feeling is that Dr. Moonilal has lost the political currency he once had during his early tenure in office.
There is no doubt that if Dr. Moonilal contests the post for political leader that he will win.

The UNC supporters will vote for him but the real problem is, having ascended to the post of Political Leader is he attractive enough to win votes outside the UNC base and elevate the UNC back into government?

The answer is no! A big fat No!

His latest outburst in the Parliament has virtually guaranteed that he will never see the Prime Minister’s seat of power ever in Trinidad and Tobago.

That “stink mouth” comment has angered the PNM supporters and Dr. Moonilal while he remains a major attraction within the UNC is nothing more than a pariah among the national community.

Since elections are a just over a month away, supporters need to be guided because when I was in the UNC my biggest peeve resonated in the reality that the ambitions of its leadership were never guided by how they were perceived on the political landscape and as such they contested a string of elections that has given the party the perception that it is best suited for the opposition.

The truth is that if the UNC is to return to power, it needs to elect leaders who are capable of swinging votes especially in traditional
PNM constituencies.

History will show that the UNC base always remains true and loyal to the party.

Anytime the UNC or a coalition wins a general election it is because disenchanted PNM voters have either decided to stay away from the polls or vote against their party as an act of protest.

This is why the PNM does not ever stay long in Opposition because once the conditions which gave rise to the protest are removed, as was the case with Patrick Manning, supporters returned to their original moorings and installed the PNM back into power.

That is why Trinidad and Tobago is called PNM country because even when the UNC is in government, it is the PNM supporters who put them there.

So returning Kamla to the post of political leader is a sure way of the UNC remaining among the Opposition benches until post 2025.

Dr. Moonilal is even worse because no PNM supporter will soil their fingers in support of a man who on a political platform also referred to their political leader as “stink mouth.”

The UNC is in real trouble; it has a leadership crisis.

The only possible person who has cross appeal in this country is Vasant Bharath and his attractiveness has diminished by his inability to bring home the seat of St. Joseph back into the house of the UNC.

True enough, he is in the Senate but he has registered one loss against his name and that is never a good place for one who has leadership ambitions to start.

This is a strategic move by Kamla Persad-Bissessar because she feels that given the current competitors, the deck is now stacked in her favour.

But UNC supporters must be concerned with the fallout they have experienced under her and ask themselves the question whether it is prudent to elect one who has been rejected five times at the polls or elect a virtual unknown, a young leader who can be groomed to take the party to excellence.

The whole national executive needs to go and brand new faces with new energy and less baggage need to be installed.

My advice to all UNC supporters who I know will eventually traipse across to the ILP is to interrogate each candidate on what their intentions are as it relates to this coalition of convenience which does not exist.

NJAC, NAR and the rest are not even worth mentioning because they are not just dead but fully decomposed and bring no value to the UNC.
The COP is being kept alive via life support by the UNC.

The candidate whom the UNC supporters should choose must offer a clear direction as to what plans they have for euthanizing the COP.
If none exists, vote for their worst candidate and then join forces with the ILP and let us work to create a viable option to the PNM in government.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 12:10:31 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2015, 12:41:29 PM »
Story by JACK WARNER
ISSUE 128 Friday 30th OCTOBER, 2015 (SunShineTT.com)

This is why the UNC will not win the next General Election to be held in this country. They lie too much.
All of a sudden they hit their supporters with the news that Internal Elections will be held on December 5, 2015.
The general response is “Huh?” Not even an exclamation but a question mark.

How could that be when prior to the General Election of September 7, 2015 when they failed to call Internal Elections, their Ag Chairman Khadijah Ameen stated that it was because the party was engaging in constitutional reform.

When did this reform end and where is the report?
When was it presented to the national membership and when was the vote taken?

This is just another case of betrayal and another reason for the membership of the UNC to look elsewhere for a leader except in the direction of Kamla PersadBissessar.

What is amazing is that even Dr. Roodal Moonilal, a possible contender for the leadership position based on his former rhetoric most likely was caught off-guard.

Just after election results were over and the leader of the UNC conceded defeat, Dr. Moonilal was asked the question about Internal Elections within the UNC.

His response then was that Internal Elections would take place in early 2016 since he felt that the party would take a hiatus
until after Christmas before getting down to business.

Lo and behold, Internal Elections are called for December 5, 2015.

Already there is a buzz on the ground, not really one of excitement but rather eager anticipation for the trash talking to begin.

Many are hoping that Kamla Persad-Bissessar does not put her hat in the ring to vie for the leadership.

Already many are talking about her audacity to remain in the Parliament as Leader of the Opposition and Political Leader of the UNC after having lost five consecutive elections.

Not only UNC supporters but also the national community now feels that she should take a page out of the book of former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper who resigned after conceding defeat to the incumbent Justin Trudeau.

But those close to Kamla suggest that her resignation will never come because it is not just an obsession she has with power but an obsession that extends way beyond the concept of megalomania.

So UNC supporters expect to see her name on the ballot sheet contesting the post of political leader; only a miracle of gargantuan proportions would stop her.

Another possible candidate is Dr. Roodal Moonilal who was groomed by the great Basdeo Panday and identified as the heir apparent to Kamla Persad Bissessar.

But the feeling is that Dr. Moonilal has lost the political currency he once had during his early tenure in office.
There is no doubt that if Dr. Moonilal contests the post for political leader that he will win.

The UNC supporters will vote for him but the real problem is, having ascended to the post of Political Leader is he attractive enough to win votes outside the UNC base and elevate the UNC back into government?

The answer is no! A big fat No!

His latest outburst in the Parliament has virtually guaranteed that he will never see the Prime Minister’s seat of power ever in Trinidad and Tobago.

That “stink mouth” comment has angered the PNM supporters and Dr. Moonilal while he remains a major attraction within the UNC is nothing more than a pariah among the national community.

Since elections are a just over a month away, supporters need to be guided because when I was in the UNC my biggest peeve resonated in the reality that the ambitions of its leadership were never guided by how they were perceived on the political landscape and as such they contested a string of elections that has given the party the perception that it is best suited for the opposition.

The truth is that if the UNC is to return to power, it needs to elect leaders who are capable of swinging votes especially in traditional
PNM constituencies.

History will show that the UNC base always remains true and loyal to the party.

Anytime the UNC or a coalition wins a general election it is because disenchanted PNM voters have either decided to stay away from the polls or vote against their party as an act of protest.

This is why the PNM does not ever stay long in Opposition because once the conditions which gave rise to the protest are removed, as was the case with Patrick Manning, supporters returned to their original moorings and installed the PNM back into power.

That is why Trinidad and Tobago is called PNM country because even when the UNC is in government, it is the PNM supporters who put them there.

So returning Kamla to the post of political leader is a sure way of the UNC remaining among the Opposition benches until post 2025.

Dr. Moonilal is even worse because no PNM supporter will soil their fingers in support of a man who on a political platform also referred to their political leader as “stink mouth.”

The UNC is in real trouble; it has a leadership crisis.

The only possible person who has cross appeal in this country is Vasant Bharath and his attractiveness has diminished by his inability to bring home the seat of St. Joseph back into the house of the UNC.

True enough, he is in the Senate but he has registered one loss against his name and that is never a good place for one who has leadership ambitions to start.

This is a strategic move by Kamla Persad-Bissessar because she feels that given the current competitors, the deck is now stacked in her favour.

But UNC supporters must be concerned with the fallout they have experienced under her and ask themselves the question whether it is prudent to elect one who has been rejected five times at the polls or elect a virtual unknown, a young leader who can be groomed to take the party to excellence.

The whole national executive needs to go and brand new faces with new energy and less baggage need to be installed.

My advice to all UNC supporters who I know will eventually traipse across to the ILP is to interrogate each candidate on what their intentions are as it relates to this coalition of convenience which does not exist.

NJAC, NAR and the rest are not even worth mentioning because they are not just dead but fully decomposed and bring no value to the UNC.
The COP is being kept alive via life support by the UNC.

The candidate whom the UNC supporters should choose must offer a clear direction as to what plans they have for euthanizing the COP.
If none exists, vote for their worst candidate and then join forces with the ILP and let us work to create a viable option to the PNM in government.

Important to note Sunshine is Jack Warner newspaper. Same as Voice is Sat newspaper. So when Jack wrote this he forgot his significant role in the 2010 UNC internal election?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2015, 01:18:53 PM »
That was 2010. Today is today.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »

BREAKING NEWS; Former Minister of Education Dr. Tim Goopeesingh, announces he is supporting Dr Moonilal as political leader of the UNC, in the party's upcoming internal elections.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2015, 02:39:01 AM »

BREAKING NEWS; Former Minister of Education Dr. Tim Goopeesingh, announces he is supporting Dr Moonilal as political leader of the UNC, in the party's upcoming internal elections.
Cabal members backing dey boy play, how dem plan on marketing dat creature as  a future PM is beyond me...people done aligning stink mouth with nigger already..... and who not doing dat, jus tink he too crass and boorish. Interesting times ahead folks.
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2015, 04:21:50 PM »

C News;

"Dr. Tim Gopeesingh also revealed the underlying affairs within the UNC party. In the run up to September 7th that contributed to him deciding to endorse Dr. Roodal Moonilal as party leader. Dr. Gopeesingh also said, the last election that passed two months ago, in his opinion, signals the last of what he calls ''Ethnic Polarisation'' politics." See Video https://www.facebook.com/cnewslive/videos/10153668551650610/

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2015, 04:49:58 PM »

BASDEO PANDAY ON UNC ELECTION

The founder of the United National Congress Basdeo Panday says the electoral process of the party is flawed. See Video https://www.facebook.com/CNC3Television/videos/10153735582577996/

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2015, 02:31:41 PM »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2015, 02:32:01 PM »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2015, 03:21:31 PM »
doh tink vasant  has real appeal with d UNC base ......I feel who reject kamla will choose moonilal it have ah element in d unc goh gravitate to he like a moth to a flame
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>