March 28, 2024, 09:31:25 AM

Author Topic: Give Jack he Jacket  (Read 5461 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Give Jack he Jacket
« on: March 26, 2007, 12:16:00 PM »
I is one of the biggest anti Jack Warner men out there but I have to give him some props.

If it is one thing Jack did was build those stadium for the U17.

Looking at the Local Stadium that Jamaicans are using for their Red Strip Cup

It bring back memories of TnT football from 10-15 years ago them fields look just like Eddie hart Savanah, Skinner Park, The Savanah PSA grounds etc etc

he first thing out good football is that you need to have good fields.

Sad to say but if jamaica using this caliber of fields to prepare their best local team they will never be able to competed with world standards.

Fields make a difference.

The Contribution by Jack Warner to build these smaller stadiums around the country that can be used by the PFL teams to play on is probably the biggest single contribution that anyone has made to improve TnT Fooball ever.

Watching the surface that Wconnecion played on versus Chivas and watching the surface that Portmore is playing on is like night and day.

But the sad thing out TnT football is soon as you go outside the stadium the club grounds are all bad as they have always been.

When you playing on a field that have both tall grass and no grass because some parts have savanah grass and some parts have timari you know you in trouble.

Kudos to Jack for at least building the stadium.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Give Jack he Jacket
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 12:27:13 PM »
yeh thanks for d stadiums. but he still theif we money :'(.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »
OH HO..Is Jack build them stadiums...with he money....wha ?...I din know that nah....and we keepin dem up good good to...eh heh...ok...
send meh some dunzai so ah could by some land here for yuh nah, quick ....before it melt    ;)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
People fail to realize that jack is President of Concacaf and that these projects most likely falll under Concacaf development budget. I am not 100% sure about but I believed FIFA as well as the gov't footed some of the bill. Jack spending other people $ and getting fame for it. Even if some of them stadium come out of pocket he got the tv rights and catering services. He make back he $ plus some.

Give Jack he jacket, tell him thanks for all he has done and show him to the door.
He is the reason why the TTFF has no transparency and begging for $.
He like a parent who give he child everything under the sun just so and now bawling the child have no value of money.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 01:02:49 PM »
Two things KND trinidad(not FIFA) is paying out their teeth for those due to arrangements made by jack and we did not need stadiums that large,we would have been better served by several smaller community stadiums.Secondly the corrupt practices involved in the building of these is frightening jack is lucky govt did not let lindquist handle this. HOWEVER We have the stadiums so we now have to put them to good use.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 01:03:49 PM »
I is one of the biggest anti Jack Warner men out there but I have to give him some props.

If it is one thing Jack did was build those stadium for the U17.

Looking at the Local Stadium that Jamaicans are using for their Red Strip Cup

It bring back memories of TnT football from 10-15 years ago them fields look just like Eddie hart Savanah, Skinner Park, The Savanah PSA grounds etc etc

he first thing out good football is that you need to have good fields.

Sad to say but if jamaica using this caliber of fields to prepare their best local team they will never be able to competed with world standards.

Fields make a difference.

The Contribution by Jack Warner to build these smaller stadiums around the country that can be used by the PFL teams to play on is probably the biggest single contribution that anyone has made to improve TnT Fooball ever.

Watching the surface that Wconnecion played on versus Chivas and watching the surface that Portmore is playing on is like night and day.

But the sad thing out TnT football is soon as you go outside the stadium the club grounds are all bad as they have always been.

When you playing on a field that have both tall grass and no grass because some parts have savanah grass and some parts have timari you know you in trouble.

Kudos to Jack for at least building the stadium.

Like you campaigning for Fuentes wuk ? next ting you praising Hitler because at least he commissioned the volkswagen beetle !
Grow up friend ..... the little thing you miss is that jack built de stadium ...with his own company bidding for de contracts.... and who knows how many more millions were syphoned into sub contracts...
Mano Benjamin was a good boy too ...just that he killed some young women and mutilitaled their bodies later in life ..but he was good when he was in high school ....

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 01:13:29 PM »
Yes he theif Govt money to build the stadium and use FIFA money and Get all the contract etc etc.

But the fact still remains that we have the stadiums.

And if Jack was not a FIFA vice president we would never have those stadiums.

he made the decision to fight for TnT to get the Youth World Cup which made us have to build the stadium.

Money will thief what is importnat is that you have something to show at the end.

A modern Airport is a good project.

The Horse racing complex in Caroni was a big waste.

the stadiums for the U17 world cup is a good project.

I have no problem with Jack Theifing Govt money and building a stadium because that same Govt money getting theif by the same Govt and we have nothing to show for it.

No way no How I seeing the Govt deciding to put out millions to build football infrastructure so I comend Jack for making it happen.

If Jack was not in a FIFA decision making position our football league would still be played under sub par conditions like I saw last night in jamaica.

No saying that the current conditions are great but at least we not Horrible.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
true..give him he jacket

he cyah fly and bite nobody

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 01:30:11 PM »
true..give him he jacket

;D vintage Dutty
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 03:02:48 PM »
true..give him he jacket

Yo!!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Where allyuh men does come out from, boy?!!!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 03:14:55 PM »
true..give him he jacket

:rotfl: :rotfl: alyuh nuh rite nah :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 04:20:07 PM »
Mano never kill no body  meh boi. he just pluck out an eye or two and sew up a few sansans and share some serious licks.   :devil: :devil: :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 06:01:28 PM »
true..give him he jacket

that is a witty post dutty. yuh mind aint bet it idle nah...
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline syd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »
Knd, I don't really reply to anything on this forum, but I really have to congratulate you on  being big enough to give Jack some some credit because I think it is long overdue.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »
true..give him he jacket

Lawd Dutty.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"Dutty is we King ah Comedy on de forum"

If yuh come to DC I got a case ah Carib for you bredda!  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 08:13:33 PM »
Whoever is Jack spin doctor real good because people still believe jack is we saviour.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 09:48:03 PM »
big up to jack for wha he do..his money help we..

but d man is one fo the most corrupted tings in trini.
he need to go...someone else hadda take over fast plz!

our stadiums better than they were...but they cah maintain it for nothin!
they playin rugby on it, have concerts and when they have holes, do they fill it with soil?? noooo..they put sand
the training fields are full of sand
i could understand sand for in front the goal(it is used so keepers dont feel the pain from constantly diving)--think that was done unintentionally but it there ....

and then they wanna build more stadiums like toruba complex etc.

maintain our own stands and fields nah

sigh....wish i could see a day where the QP Savannah go be one day like large fields int he states....even playing fields, bleachers, lights, fenced off ground...
hmmm

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 05:11:26 AM »
big up to jack for wha he do..his money help we..

but d man is one fo the most corrupted tings in trini.
he need to go...someone else hadda take over fast plz!

our stadiums better than they were...but they cah maintain it for nothin!
they playin rugby on it, have concerts and when they have holes, do they fill it with soil?? noooo..they put sand
the training fields are full of sand
i could understand sand for in front the goal(it is used so keepers dont feel the pain from constantly diving)--think that was done unintentionally but it there ....

and then they wanna build more stadiums like toruba complex etc.

maintain our own stands and fields nah

sigh....wish i could see a day where the QP Savannah go be one day like large fields int he states....even playing fields, bleachers, lights, fenced off ground...
hmmm

I just learned tat the stadia were built under a BOLT agreement, and is now in the lease phase. It therefore isn't owned by the Government as yet, so the money going somewhere. Ah wonder who from TTFF may be in that consortium :devil: :devil: Stay tuned.
Live large and prosper!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 06:21:37 AM »
Yes he theif Govt money to build the stadium and use FIFA money and Get all the contract etc etc.

But the fact still remains that we have the stadiums.

And if Jack was not a FIFA vice president we would never have those stadiums.

he made the decision to fight for TnT to get the Youth World Cup which made us have to build the stadium.

Money will thief what is importnat is that you have something to show at the end.

A modern Airport is a good project.

The Horse racing complex in Caroni was a big waste.

the stadiums for the U17 world cup is a good project.

I have no problem with Jack Theifing Govt money and building a stadium because that same Govt money getting theif by the same Govt and we have nothing to show for it.

No way no How I seeing the Govt deciding to put out millions to build football infrastructure so I comend Jack for making it happen.

If Jack was not in a FIFA decision making position our football league would still be played under sub par conditions like I saw last night in jamaica.

No saying that the current conditions are great but at least we not Horrible.

I see what yuh saying.

Corruption is a bitch, but at least something got done. Yes, a lot more could and should have been done.

But as Trinis, we have a habit of being all talk and no action.

I still dont think we would have made World Cup without Jack. Taking the moral high ground doesn't really count for anything, unless you produce results. And I glad I got the chance to go to Germany  :)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 06:47:08 AM »
Knd, I don't really reply to anything on this forum, but I really have to congratulate you on  being big enough to give Jack some some credit because I think it is long overdue.

:timeout: You should continue not saying much. Cause when yuh do is  :bs:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 06:57:41 AM »
The Stadia that was built are like tents...I think He made so much money through contracts building them I can't give him any props...Jack Warner only concerned about his Pocket (although he lobbied for a play-off spot)...Even the one achievement I actually give him props for, he use it to get money...Jack Warner does really make me feel 'third world'

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 07:00:13 AM »

SYD is ah good thing by confession you don't say much!! For the little you just said is enough SHIT to overflow a Latrin.

Wait there must be a formula to this stupidiness... syd + knd = ytd (Your to (or two) Dotish)

:rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
anybody know where the centre for excelence got the money for the new all season surface?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 07:05:30 AM »
Lets say you have a daughter..but you real poor and have no money to send her to school. Now she has a uncle that has money and he decides to undertake the funding of her going to school...giving her money to buy lunch....take lessons......buy stationary....etc. Just because he does that....does that give him the right to rape her and use her for any vice he wants?

Eh.....Matador and friday.....dah was a tad harsh.....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 07:10:03 AM »
true..give him he jacket

Lawd Dutty.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"Dutty is we King ah Comedy on de forum"

If yuh come to DC I got a case ah Carib for you bredda!  ;D

;D Ah tell him since last year when he started to post , if he ever in Atlanta the beers on me :beermug: :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 07:53:39 AM »
ok..i go be the one to ask this quesiton...

whas a BOLT agreement??

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 08:09:04 AM »
ok..i go be the one to ask this quesiton...

whas a BOLT agreement??

The acronym means Build Operate Lease Transfer. Its a means where governments engage the private sector for major infrastructural projects. There's special terms of agreement for each phase. At the end of the lease phase, it is transfered to full Government control. That's it in a nutshell.
Live large and prosper!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 08:31:22 AM »
If jack does all this ilegal stuff then why is he not being arrested and put in Jail.

Point is most of the stuff he does is the norm in the environment that he is part of.

You look at Haliburton and us Iraq Contacts,
Clintons and White water.

When Panday hire people to build the Airport who he give the contact to.

When Duprey had money to give away who he give the 10 million to, Poor people or he parther in crime Panday.

When eric williams had 10 days money to give away , who get the work Caroni or lavantille.

Jack Warner Hook up he self and he family and friends with Fifa, Govt and football suporters money, But this is the Norm

And it is not the issue that I was trying to raise.

The issue that I was trying to raise is that If Jack Warner was not sucessful in the football administrative world and did not have the desire to build the stadiums that we build for the U17 world cup.

Our football will currently be played under the same conditions like the Jamican Red Stripe Cup That I saw on TV the other night.
Because as Bad as the facilities look, it look real familiar to where we been in the past.

That was my Point.

And further the mere fact that you are a Trini football fan and have enjoyed the facilities and opportunites provided by said Jack Warner is proof that you support the same cause that you criticize.

Because jack is Trini Friend he build the stadium in Trinidad when he could have easily picked another island to build it in,

Every country in concacaf have a reason to complain that jack is taking all the benefit to Trinidad because he biased for Trinidad the same way he biased for he son and them company who get all the contract to build the stadium.

So Bias is unavoidable.

My point was that I was happy that we have some stadiums to play football in, and Jack Warner more than anyone else need to take credit for that. Because I firmly belive that if it was not for him we never would have them.

If he did something illegal it is up to the police to investigate and up to the Govt to create an environment where Honesty is part of the society.

I am no Jack Warner Supporter but that does not mean that I will not go and enjoy some football in a nice stadium because I am a Football Fan.

Thanks for the stadium Jack really appreciate them!

(ps for those who waiting for a perfect world for a good guy to work for the good cause of all Humanity and who will build Trinidad football stadiums with tax payers money, equally sharing the contracts amoung the most needy and deserving contractors, and said contractors will work for the minimum allowed profit, leaving money on the table for "the people" i say that Mother Theresa is probably not a football fan and the Pope probably does not have the time. And Further more as soon as the stadiums was about to be built somebody will stand up and say that we should put the stadium money towards hospitals and school books.)

1]; } ?>