April 24, 2024, 12:13:21 PM

Author Topic: Are we sending that sh!ty squad to the Gold Cup???  (Read 6553 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are we sending that sh!ty squad to the Gold Cup???
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 09:39:54 AM »
I believe if they continue this tread by not calling the players for the Goal Cup we should boye  cut  we have to make our presents felt no one should support jack and Camps
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »
I believe if they continue this tread by not calling the players for the Goal Cup we should boye  cut  we have to make our presents felt no one should support jack and Camps
agreed 100%
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »
is 2007, world cup was less than a year ago, there is no way we should be in this predicament already, is de same thing every time. look wha happen after 1990, and all other subsiquent world cups, bad administration all de way. And we go be talking bout this until them old bullas either resign for the good of football, or drop down dead, but, how they get to their posts, and who vote for them and why?

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 09:35:03 PM »
There we go again, steupsssss. Firstly, I suggest if you have the opportunity to go and support our national team, go without even thinking twice. Of course we will all love tuh see Yorke, Lattapy, Stern, just tuh name ah few of our big players, but I think is ridiculous tuh say yuh doh want to go and support de youths and dem, cuz presently they are struggling. If most of these youths improve as time go along and make the nation proud, by playing an outstanding role in getting T&T tuh 2010 World Cup, with dat type of thinking and behaviour, ah hope yuh could look at yuh self in de mirror and be proud. I admit as true supporters, it does hurt to see our performances at times. If you can, we have to go out and support de youths, cuz it is our national team. De Enterprise would love tuh see de best team fuh de Gold Cup, with at least 5 or 6 world cup players in there. People it will be great if we do well in de Gold Cup, but if we bow out early, it is not enough tuh press de panic button.

We are not big supporters of Wim, but we are giving de man ah chance to do his job. I personally think now is de time tuh get we lil licks, here and there, not dat ah think it is cool tuh loose games, I don't like fuh de team tuh loose games, especially against teams dat we normally beat or is expected tuh beat, but yuh know what, it is all part of the process of grooming a new team. My point is dat, de race is not for who start off first, but is for who made it tuh de finish line, and our finish line is qualifying fuh 2010 World Cup, not Gold Cup or some friendlies we playing in 2007. Now is de time tuh see our weaknesses, and if our coach is intelligent and really know his job, after he is completed with experimenting and trying out different players, come fuh de 2010 qualifiers, he should have the right system in place, together with the right group of players, ready tuh compete wid de big guns (USA, Mexico, Costa Rica) and de other teams dat will be ready for dat stage. If Wim still have his job fuh de qualifiers, he have no excuse in de world for not achieving his goals and making T&T happy once again, if ah not mistaking, he started experimenting with players coming to the end 2006, so what excuse could he have? HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:43:53 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 09:52:58 PM »
Dem youth is Trinis too, apart from administration, dem youth proud to wear we colours. colours come first regardless of who wearing it, off course I go support them!  ;D

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 10:05:15 PM »
Ah tink men getting lickle passionate about de ting man....I doh tink men serious when dey balling dey aint goh waste dey money to go and see de youths and dem.........dey just recognizing de fact dat de team just not ready........but at de end ah de day...is T&T still....is jes dat men doh have dah kinda money to make plane trip to go ah match dat yuh know Trinidad doh stand ah little chance.......Dem brodders want to be able to celebrate and get on bad and enjoy de ticket price by a good football display, and not just solely by de regular carnival spirit (win, lose or draw)....is plenty money hadda jump out, so regardless ah how die hard yuh is......men considering de opportunity cost....

Member meh tell yuh

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 10:13:12 PM »
i say the public should step in and protest and do something because they cannot treat our players so they play their hearts out an they did noit get what was rightfully belong to them. so we need i my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! blessings
All American

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2007, 10:33:22 PM »
Dem youth is Trinis too, apart from administration, dem youth proud to wear we colours. colours come first regardless of who wearing it, off course I go support them!  ;D

Nice, dat is what ah talking bout  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2007, 10:44:33 PM »
Ah tink men getting lickle passionate about de ting man....I doh tink men serious when dey balling dey aint goh waste dey money to go and see de youths and dem.........dey just recognizing de fact dat de team just not ready........but at de end ah de day...is T&T still....is jes dat men doh have dah kinda money to make plane trip to go ah match dat yuh know Trinidad doh stand ah little chance.......Dem brodders want to be able to celebrate and get on bad and enjoy de ticket price by a good football display, and not just solely by de regular carnival spirit (win, lose or draw)....is plenty money hadda jump out, so regardless ah how die hard yuh is......men considering de opportunity cost....

Member meh tell yuh

We here doh business who playing fuh we, is ah T&T team, and if we cud make it, we go be in de house. We doh business if Wim call up Brian Williams and Clayton Morris, is we national team, so people reperesent if yuh cud make it. If de crew here doh make de trip, the reason certainly wouldn't be because de big names and dem not dey, is either because of personal commitments or Supa doh fell tuh take dat long plane ride tuh California, yeah ah cah stop stress it, de ride really long, fuh de people dat those travel, dey know what ah talking about. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2007, 06:01:38 AM »
I would support de team no matter who take de field....BUT.....is de divide and rule policy by de TTFF is what upsetting me de most....because some players decide to stand up to Jackcula & de TTFF....dey cyar play....something bout dat wrong....

So do we as fans must just sit down and take it year after year after year??....or de we do something about it.....de best method might not be to boycott dese youngsters...but we have to make a statement as fans.....we cyar continue to allow Jack and he Croonies to do dis for much longer....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2007, 08:47:43 AM »

Member meh tell yuh
        Breds people in T&T pay all kind of money to go Germany,anybody thought we would have won or drawn any game?it's T&T guys, where support is concerned there are no ifs and buts,besides the game sometimes i does look at a game as an opportunity for us foreign nationals to come together,you does meet people at these games you have not seen in years.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »
Here's what could happen......the people attending the Gold Cup, walk with yuh bristol board and markers. When you get in make some creative signs and hold it up in the crowd for ESPN and FSC to see. Let the world know that we are disappointed in JW and he gang.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2007, 11:17:33 AM »
Here's what could happen......the people attending the Gold Cup, walk with yuh bristol board and markers. When you get in make some creative signs and hold it up in the crowd for ESPN and FSC to see. Let the world know that we are disappointed in JW and he gang.

Good point Elan :applause: it's a good way for the foreigners to voice dey displeasure of de whole situation. This in conjunction with the locals placarding in front of TTFF will surely bring ah lot of attention.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »

Good point Elan :applause: it's a good way for the foreigners to voice dey displeasure of de whole situation. This in conjunction with the locals placarding in front of TTFF will surely bring ah lot of attention.

Big Up!
burning tire better  :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)  :P
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »

Nice, dat is what ah talking bout  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Supa is it me or I is ah bobolie, when Fall season come, and we see we boys doing well in the college leagues (NCAA) , how many men does say ah yes, ah cayr wait to see them rep TnT! How come man saying that they shitty and cayr rep us now?!

In de first olympics we see that de US sent men from NCAA and what happen? Ask England in 1954, dem college boys beat them, what about them college boys who beat us in 1989, ehh

Dat college league give us medals at olympics ent.

If all we team come back, yes we have a great chance of taking de cup, but some man will never get the opportunity to show themselves, however is up to dem to play like champs. I doh really care about GOLD Cup, World cup is de one with real clout!

Man does come here and beat down man but, who really does bleed 90mins ah red black and white?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2007, 08:36:51 PM »
This is A LOT MORE than palyers being "shitty."

This is about the TTFF spiting certain players because they had the testical fortitude to stand up for themselves.

And if we blindly support a second string team at the GC, It means that JW and Camps get away with it.

Peace,
VB

VB you damn right. Why would the TTFF black list some of we players for standing up.  This like you Parents blacklisting one of your own brother or sister.  How would you feel if they were deprived of doing something they proudly do.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2007, 09:10:28 PM »
I would support de team no matter who take de field....BUT.....is de divide and rule policy by de TTFF is what upsetting me de most....because some players decide to stand up to Jackcula & de TTFF....dey cyar play....something bout dat wrong....

So do we as fans must just sit down and take it year after year after year??....or de we do something about it.....de best method might not be to boycott dese youngsters...but we have to make a statement as fans.....we cyar continue to allow Jack and he Croonies to do dis for much longer....

You said it right brownsugar, like I said in meh post before, we must  represent de youths and de older players dat get called to play. We definitely shouldn't make de team suffer for what is going on, what ever team take de field dey need our love and support. I will repeat your question, do we as fans sit down and take it year after after year? No. However, there are different ways of getting their attention, and letting them know enough is enough. This should be done without affecting the support of our national, our team need from us (supporters) at all games. Supa could go on and on, with this topic, cuz this is one of de topics, that are does really feel. Tuh give ah lil idea of what we should do, people should go and check out Big Mag thread (Hunger Strike), in my opinion he has an excellent idea, it does exactly what I suggested earlier, you get their attention and it don't affect our national team support  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
This is A LOT MORE than palyers being "shitty."

This is about the TTFF spiting certain players because they had the testical fortitude to stand up for themselves.

And if we blindly support a second string team at the GC, It means that JW and Camps get away with it.

Peace,
VB

VB you damn right. Why would the TTFF black list some of we players for standing up.  This like you Parents blacklisting one of your own brother or sister.  How would you feel if they were deprived of doing something they proudly do.

Babalawo and VB, gentlemen, read meh post ah had before dis one, my friend, it is a beautiful thing tuh stand up against TTFF, but there is also a smart way to do it without affecting our national team support. Like I said, check out Big Mag thread and Elan idea on this page, it is ah good one also. I know there are a lot of intelligent and educated members here, and as time go along they will come up with more ideas as Big Mag and Elan, that will not affect our support for de team.  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED
RIP Micahel Jackson.

1]; } ?>