June 15, 2024, 02:02:47 PM

Author Topic: Allyuh doh find Samuels was pelting today?  (Read 3999 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Allyuh doh find Samuels was pelting today?
« on: March 27, 2007, 02:29:33 PM »
Especially on some of his faster deliveries when hayden was trying to run up to him, that arm was in full pelt...

you'll saw that?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh doh find Samuels was pelting today?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 02:30:58 PM »
Especially on some of his faster deliveries when hayden was trying to run up to him, that arm was in full pelt...

you'll saw that?
yes i saw it..when he tried to bowl faster..and bowl shorter..
but if de umpiers eh see it
i eh see it
lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »

you'll saw that?
yes i saw it..when he tried to bowl faster..and bowl shorter..
but if de umpiers eh see it
i eh see it
lol

lol Yuh know!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »
I noticed it in the last game against ireland. So the man is a pelter and a match fixer, hmm bad combination

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 02:54:12 PM »
I noticed it in the last game against ireland. So the man is a pelter and a match fixer, hmm bad combination
u say he is a match fixer with so much confidence liek u was in d e room with him??
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
u say he is a match fixer with so much confidence liek u was in d e room with him??

No to be honest i dont like him as a player. I don't feel he is justified in the squad, i've never liked him, the whole sunglasses at the opening ceremony and the attitude leads me to believe he's unjustified being in the squad.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 04:23:33 PM »

No to be honest i dont like him as a player. I don't feel he is justified in the squad, i've never liked him, the whole sunglasses at the opening ceremony and the attitude leads me to believe he's unjustified being in the squad.
wah dat have to do with match fixing?

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 07:07:50 PM »

It don't have anything to do with the matchfixing, but the fact is theres phone convo records of him giving information to a bookie. That is wrong and he should get banned for it. Gibbs got banned for his part in the cronje deal and gibbs didnt even follow the plan. He was supposed to make under 20 and he scored 60. Samuels gave squad info.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 07:16:02 PM »

It don't have anything to do with the matchfixing, but the fact is theres phone convo records of him giving information to a bookie. That is wrong and he should get banned for it. Gibbs got banned for his part in the cronje deal and gibbs didnt even follow the plan. He was supposed to make under 20 and he scored 60. Samuels gave squad info.
AS A SAID LIEK u was there i think if he wa sguilty the kEN gORDON AND THE WEST INDIAN BOARD WOULND AGET BEHIND HIM how ocm ewe eh hera nuttin since...
it woulda be main head line now.
that go peter out wtch eh.
u eh like him so it he matter what is ay.
just give him de benfit of de dougt ont hat
if u eh liek him for toher reasons then cool
but do as u will.
dais not meh son god son or grand son . it not that serious..
i think when u see him u should let him know how u feel. :devil:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 08:42:45 PM »
it rhyme though  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »
Other men see what I was seeing.
But I remember in 1 of the more recent games a commentator mention that his action doh look right.
Buh say wha everybody pelting dese days.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 11:41:40 PM »

If people ain't see Samuels pelting they blind it was so obvious especially the faster deliveries, the bouncer he bowl to Hayden I swear is wind ball cricket I was watching for a while. He better watch that though because pretty soon they'll figure him out.

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 06:19:12 AM »

Who U was gonna pick over him?

Steeeuuupps..

A lot of our hopes rest on his batting.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »

Who U was gonna pick over him?

Steeeuuupps..

A lot of our hopes rest on his batting.

Kieron pollard and devon smith

1]; } ?>