April 28, 2024, 09:39:20 PM

Author Topic: Abused / Man  (Read 8098 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Abused / Man
« on: March 28, 2007, 06:58:48 PM »
 At most times when we say abuse , is some woman being abused by a man , at any time do yuo know of a man being abused by his woman ? if that man is your friend how would you help him cope wid ah situation like this , children involve,
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Abused / Man
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 07:27:49 PM »
I know ah man so but I cyar help him.  He been married too long, doh know no udder way and fraid he wife.  Not much different tuh women who man does abuse dem.  Yuh have tuh fine yuh own voice.  All I could do is listen when dey complain.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 07:39:21 PM by pecan »
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
maybe you can encourage him to express to his spouse what it feels like for him to be subjected to the abuse and if they both think if that is a healthy way for the relantionship to continue for ALL concerned..
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 07:46:50 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 07:56:03 PM »
Zulu if is help you reaching out for check de links Pecan listed below...some good info there.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 08:09:18 PM »
maybe you can encourage him to express to his spouse what it feels like for him to be subjected to the abuse and if they both think if that is a healthy way for the relantionship to continue for ALL concerned..

That doesn't work for women, what makes you think it works for men?

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 08:14:04 PM »
Zulu if is help you reaching out for check de links Pecan listed below...some good info there.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Lawd Jumbie  ;D....

Unfortunately I knew ah padna like dat.....he was too respectful to hit de girl back...

thank goodness he leave dat woman....one psycho woman oui

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 08:16:02 PM »
ah never said it happening pardnah , people dont believe that it does happen and they tend to call men like that soft or beh ,beh man yuh know allyuh trini . it have plenty men who does play man in the streets and dah iz mouse in they house fraid to spueak.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 08:26:05 PM »
on a similar note, are Caribbean men any more or less abusive of women?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »
I eh care if this go open up ah can ah worms..
allyuh think jamacian women does cut the man tail? i met alot of jamacian women in nyc and i eh shame to say more than ah few coulda cut meh tail. all d ebig jamacian men does talk..i feel dey woman does good handle dem..
especially since they cyah run cause they pants allways looking like either ah chinne make it...or it need water.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 09:05:28 PM »
allyuh think jamacian women does cut the man tail? i met alot of jamacian women in nyc and i eh shame to say more than ah few coulda cut meh tail. all d ebig jamacian men does talk..i feel dey woman does good handle dem..
especially since they cyah run cause they pants allways looking like either ah chinne make it...or it need water.

yuh talking about me???

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 09:22:40 PM »

yuh talking about me???
steups no!!
Unliek alot of idelaists in here i  knwo it have alot of expecptions to to many rules.
 ok lemme be more specific(ah tell u in here becoming so tiritng every body apt to get offened steups)
de dance hall queen type women. and jamacian men who where tight pants with big belt buckle.

i know not all jamacian women like that..
never mind ouil.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 02:39:03 AM »
That doesn't work for women, what makes you think it works for men?
I know Ed Zachery what you mean
but, I feel it is a good starting point for any troubled relationship as I personally do not know the history of this particular situation.

no I do not think so at all
having said that maybe some societies are a little slow/not capable/unwilling/don't have the appropriate resources in dealing with these types of domestic issues.
When I first moved to Canada, I used to read stories about domestic problems and how the authorities had dealt with them and I know back in TnT the same types of situations would not be dealt with the same way.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 06:00:51 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 05:35:47 AM »

yuh talking about me???
steups no!!
Unliek alot of idelaists in here i  knwo it have alot of expecptions to to many rules.
 ok lemme be more specific(ah tell u in here becoming so tiritng every body apt to get offened steups)
de dance hall queen type women. and jamacian men who where tight pants with big belt buckle.

i know not all jamacian women like that..
never mind ouil.

;D

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 07:31:10 AM »

Boy WC, hear nah....if ah had keep ah journal of everyting I tell he and I did put it in a book, ah coulda give de "secret" some competition.  In my opinion, there is NOTHING you can do for people on those situation other than to try and not be judgmental and to be a friend because the only way tuh solve de situation like ah say before is fuh yuh tuh fine yuh own voice.  I feel it harder fuh men because society is such dat men are assumed to be de stronger, so when ah woman "handling" ah man, it not easy fuh dem tuh speak up and dey cyar hit  back because den dey fall intuh de trap ah being accused of being de abuser in de first place and if yuh livin in North America, yuh know wha dat mean.  I give up long time.  Now ah does only listen an keep meh advice tuh mehself.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 07:38:37 AM »

Boy WC, hear nah....if ah had keep ah journal of everyting I tell he and I did put it in a book, ah coulda give de "secret" some competition.  In my opinion, there is NOTHING you can do for people on those situation other than to try and not be judgmental and to be a friend because the only way tuh solve de situation like ah say before is fuh yuh tuh fine yuh own voice.  I feel it harder fuh men because society is such dat men are assumed to be de stronger, so when ah woman "handling" ah man, it not easy fuh dem tuh speak up and dey cyar hit  back because den dey fall intuh de trap ah being accused of being de abuser in de first place and if yuh livin in North America, yuh know wha dat mean.  I give up long time.  Now ah does only listen an keep meh advice tuh mehself.

but what de hell.....just tell de man to grow some balls and hit de gyul a slap......after collecting a slap she go realize she can't abuse him anymore.....

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 08:19:09 AM »
Licks...yuh eh hearin meh or wha!!  It eh have nuttin yuh could tell meh dat ah eh say arready.  So ah give up!!! :-X

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 08:20:33 AM »
if you could slap me i could slap you harder....

we go see who go fall down fust.

either dat
or ya must sleep and eat food  :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 08:47:11 AM »
if you could slap me i could slap you harder....
sweet my kinda 'Oman

too bad  :(

;) ah hav two tings working against me
i ahready happily married and NUTTIN bout me MIDGET
  ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 10:29:11 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 09:04:57 AM »
At most times when we say abuse , is some woman being abused by a man , at any time do yuo know of a man being abused by his woman ? if that man is your friend how would you help him cope wid ah situation like this , children involve,
zulu i tink yuh friend need to grow two big hairy balls,he soundin like ah pussy.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 09:13:26 AM »
zulu i tink yuh friend need to grow two big hairy balls,he soundin like ah pussy.

and wha is wrong about sounding like ah cat ? wha you prefer a bark ? :devil:

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 10:13:04 AM »

but what de hell.....just tell de man to grow some balls and hit de gyul a slap......after collecting a slap she go realize she can't abuse him anymore.....

Licks all that does is escalate the violence and often ends in murder and/or suicide.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 10:41:24 AM »

Licks all that does is escalate the violence and often ends in murder and/or suicide.

I on kix girl.  I find the posts was getting sensitive and mushy, so I wanted to liven it up  ;D

I have never laid a hand on any woman and I don't intend too.

If I was ever in a situation where my woman "abuse" me, it only happening once.  I would physically throw de girl to one side and ride out ah dat relationship.

But hypothetically speaking, if some girl (not my woman) cough me, or jump kick me in my chest, I treating dat girl like a man....she getting level blows.

Some men on dis "I doh hit girl scene, cause it's disrespectful"  I find some women is feel like dey allowed to, or have de right to slap a man, but de man can't retaliate.   That is bare foolishness in my opinion.  If I get an unwarranted slap she go colleck a slap back too.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 10:42:55 AM by lickslikefire »

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 11:13:30 AM »
Licks, if yuh get slap by Joannie Laurer (Chyna) - ex pro wrestler, yuh not going to be able to slap she back for at least ah mont'

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 11:18:48 AM »
Licks, if yuh get slap by Joannie Laurer (Chyna) - ex pro wrestler, yuh not going to be able to slap she back for at least ah mont'

lol....girl I will find de closest stick or bottle and buss she head if dat's what de girl look like, and den run real fast  ;D

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 11:21:22 AM »
lol....girl I will find de closest stick or bottle and buss she head if dat's what de girl look like, and den run real fast  ;D
:o :o :o :o
Licks, suppose she hol ya before ya put ya han on de stick or bottle
ya go be like chillibeebee :rotfl: :rotfl:

dais ah 'Oman ??? ;D ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 11:23:58 AM »
yes she is a woman, very sweet actually, and a real girlie girl outside fo the ring...

no I didn't beleive that either but it's true...lol

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »
Aeh alyuh hold up ah speaking about life in general ah never said that i have a friend that iz being abused , i am speaking about situation that ive herd about .

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 11:27:26 AM »
meh mudda always tell meh ah go dead stupid
but ah not taking no slap/lash/cuff from no man dat didn't help produce meh.

eider dat or ah learn how to mix potion....
this reminds me bout a movie - when the gipsy put ah curse on dey man who kill he relative.
next morning man start to loss weight fass... loss 70 pounds in ah week.

ah telling ya know...ah not taking lash

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 11:28:14 AM »
Zulu the reaction is typical. If a man says he is being abused no one believes him, his pals will laugh, his family will call him a wuss or worse. It's why so many men ARE abused and don't say a word. It's not macho...

but it is real and it does happen. Abuse of women is often a private horror in the home.

1]; } ?>