April 27, 2024, 12:12:24 PM

Author Topic: Mexico to play on newly open Marvin Lee Stadium.  (Read 13226 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico to play on newly open Marvin Lee Stadium.
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 05:32:38 PM »
Under all the ol' talk....I wonder what was the criteria used for choosing COE ground for the artificial turf ?

100 other grounds to choose from all over the country and it have to be "Warner" ground ?  Look Skinner Park used to stage some of the biggest crowds in the country and nothing being done to fix the ground.  It don't even have a proper stands now.  All the talk about is not Joe Public ground....where they going to train and play home games now ?

I also llike how at the opening (on TV) Warner say how FIFA put up US$400,000 and TTFF had to match at least the same amount...which they did, but deliberatetly refused to say where TTFF (cash strapped) get the money from.  I wonder if that was WC 2006/2010 money or that owed to the players  ::)

Things dat make you go....hhhmmmmm.... ??? ???
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 05:44:20 PM »
now yuh talking brownsugar.....and RF..jamaica did not play the swiss....the swiss played against some yellow and green cones....i just saw most of the game today....real shit team...bora teefing allyuh money
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 05:51:14 PM »
now yuh talking brownsugar.....and RF..jamaica did not play the swiss....the swiss played against some yellow and green cones....i just saw most of the game today....real shit team...bora teefing allyuh money
    :D :D :D :D JA need a refund  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 11:23:48 PM »
i can never quite trust it enough to get happy... heres to crossing our fingers and holding our breath's :beermug:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »
so wait nah.....no soloution with the players impasse and we rushing to help open a "FIFA goal project".....hear nah

Well BM, I now log on to suggest that this tournament (if it does come off) goh be a potentially good place to protest (considering your suggestions earlier)....
But ah see people want to run out and buy tickets one time.....hhhmmm....

Well you can do both. You can go to the tournament and unveil your signs and placards in support of the players. Hit two corbeaux with one stone  ;)
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
    :D :D :D :D JA need a refund  :rotfl:

You mean it look something similar to T&T vs Sweden in the World Cup?  ;D

Yes, Jamaica got totally outclassed by Switzerland...no hiding that fact.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 12:05:40 PM »
hean nah....you is ah real ass yes.....you and yuh shit reaggae brits will never go nowhere again....bora teefing allyuh money

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 12:55:54 PM »
hean nah....you is ah real ass yes.....you and yuh shit reaggae brits will never go nowhere again....bora teefing allyuh money

Reggae Brits? You mean the at least 11 players we sent to various leagues in Europe during the past couple of years?
Big Mag, I am curious....as a rasta man who idolozes Bob Marley and Jamaican music..and JAmaica cutlure in general...why you have so much "hatred" for my country? It seems to go far beyond football...because even your son show the same behavior too.

In Jamaica, rastamen dont eat pork...i suggest you follow suite  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »

Reggae Brits? You mean the at least 11 players we sent to various leagues in Europe during the past couple of years?
Big Mag, I am curious....as a rasta man who idolozes Bob Marley and Jamaican music..and JAmaica cutlure in general...why you have so much "hatred" for my country? It seems to go far beyond football...because even your son show the same behavior too.

RF JA is shit ok you in denial. We Have more Caribbean titles than you can ever dream of having. start by qaulifying for gold cup nah. And rest off Big Mag nah
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 01:44:26 PM »

RF JA is shit ok you in denial. We Have more Caribbean titles than you can ever dream of having. start by qaulifying for gold cup nah. And rest off Big Mag nah

What Am I in denial of? I just agreed with the poster that Jamaica was totally outclassed by a superior team in Switzerland.  I still feel big Mag is a pork eating dread  ;D

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »
Oh Gosh RF..Why yuh like to bother we so much with all of this nonsense?...Yuh not even talking bout football...
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »
Oh Gosh RF..Why yuh like to bother we so much with all of this nonsense?...Yuh not even talking bout football...

Pork is bad for Rastas.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 04:04:53 PM »
yea...ah eat yuh mudder pork in marley house on hope road
11 players to the leagues....wait till qualifiers start...is only brits....shithong...change allyuh flag

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »
wham RF,....yuh choking o what ???...shithongs

1]; } ?>