April 19, 2024, 12:23:04 AM

Author Topic: Is hardest in pre-season with rangers???  (Read 7198 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is hardest in pre-season with rangers???
« on: March 31, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »
listen...i know some people will be saying " waste of time" and all that...but...i want to know the status of the player...
I also expect TI to give some insight on the man's status....

And this following statment here is just speculation from me....Hardest patterns ( appearing and dissappearing)....well to me that seems like a "drug situation".....i only hope and pray it is not so....but the pattern is familiar......wish you well kid

Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

TrinInfinite

Re: Is hardest in pre-season with rangers???
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 10:56:29 AM »
no drugs family, he was sick that day and bad communication on his part, however he is in pre-season training with the rangers and he played practise games already with dem for the upcoming season, he is contact with wim, everything God willing should be fine for the Gold Cup...

God is de BOSS...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 10:59:12 AM »
Why don't someone try to get an interview with Hardest and hear what he saying. I for one will like to know what he thinking and how he's looking at the future.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 11:00:05 AM »
no drugs family, he was sick that day and bad communication on his part, however he is in pre-season training with the rangers and he played practise games already with dem for the upcoming season, he is contact with wim, everything God willing should be fine for the Gold Cup...

God is de BOSS...

I did not want to post till you post. Hope that dis is de truth.  :-\

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 11:00:56 AM »
Why don't someone try to get an interview with Hardest and hear what he saying. I for one will like to know what he thinking and how he's looking at the future.

i already did an interview with hardest almost a year ago, 2 part interview, go read dat... it outlines everything... hardest dont need to do any interviews right now, unless its for a big club or the papers..

God is de BOSS...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 11:13:05 AM »
Okay I find it. Just posting the link in case anyone want to reda it again.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=14208.0
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 01:02:13 PM »
 in december 2005 i witnessed jemmot a player of the highest potential practice with the national squad of bertil stclair he was overweight and off the pace in training.jemmot has all the skill in the world he needs to get fit by running ,running and running.an indian hockey coach once saw a skillfull but over weight trinbago hockey player at the commonwealth games and suggested the player should run around trinidad jemmot should start doing just that.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 02:43:50 PM by fatman »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »
in december 2005 i witnessed jemmot a plyer of the highest potential practice with the national squad of bertil stclair he was overweight and off the pace in traianing.jemmot has all the skill in the world he needs to get fit by running ,running and running.an indian hockey coach once saw a skillfull but over weight trinbago hockey player at the commonwealth games and suggested the player should run around trinidad jemmot should start doing just that.
When yuh say "run around" yuh mean on de outskirts :)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 01:35:15 PM »
I hope is not Limers Inc
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
in december 2005 i witnessed jemmot a player of the highest potential practice with the national squad of bertil stclair he was overweight and off the pace in training.jemmot has all the skill in the world he needs to get fit by running ,running and running.an indian hockey coach once saw a skillfull but over weight trinbago hockey player at the commonwealth games and suggested the player should run around trinidad jemmot should start doing just that.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 08:20:04 AM »
thanks TI.....i feel better now.....ah mean..he could get fit....but crack...not much of a chance....god bless then

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 09:54:02 AM »
crack!! :o :o
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 03:07:27 PM »
I spoke to a person who is associated with Rangers and it seems that Hardest is irregular  with his attendance at practice and the coach(Street) is fed up with him. I think that they are planning to dock money from his monthly salary in relation to the number of practices he misses during the month.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
TI..... Talk to yuh pardner...Doh let another talent slip away...

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 04:12:05 PM »
I second dat!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »

Small ting. 

Everybody does make mistakes. 

Why allyuh always pickin on Hardest? 

Hardest go be ready....doh worry yuhself bredda.

A lil miscommunication

He in touch wit Wim

Streets too

He go be ready fuh de Gold Cup

Some Bundesliga, La Liga, and Italian League teams lookin at him

Stop hatin on de ghetto breddah and start supportin him

Oh yeah...GOD is de Boss.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 07:00:01 PM »
Small ting. 

A lil miscommunication

He in touch wit Wim

Streets too

Oh yeah...GOD is de Boss

Palos the WI looking for an opener.... Yuh batting hard....But ah must say ah laugh like hell... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hope we bounce up wid de crew in Boston in June...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 05:14:28 AM »

Small ting. 

A lil miscommunication

He in touch wit Wim

Streets too

Oh yeah...GOD is de Boss.

Ooooooohhhh Laaawwwddddoooooo!!! 

Dis ah why mih love dis here site....fus ting ah mawning....mih ah fall off mih chair at de people wok......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And fuh 2 seconds dey Palos yuh really had mih going.....fuh 2 seconds.....geez and ages....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TI starting to sound like dem parents who when dey chile get shot and killed.........is a setta....

"he?, he was good boy, was never in no kinda trouble".....ssstteeeupppsss....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 07:45:34 AM »
yuh see wha ah saying....

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 02:48:58 PM »
No doubt, Hardest is the most discussed player on this forum, not even Latas or Yorke on his level when it come to this discussion board.

I have a few questions.

1) Did hardest ever deliver an excellent performance in a tournament? ( not good or very good but excellent throughout the torunament and not just 1 game or 20 minutes in each game)?

2) Hardest ever shine in a major league such as EPL, La Liga, Serie A, or even the Portuguese or French league?

3) Forget Q 2, because only a few players such as Yorke, Latas and Shaka can lay claim. 
Hardest ever shine in the lower leagues?

4) Forget Q 3, because only a few players such as Leonson Lewis, Clint Marcelle, Carlos Edwards, Stern John, etc. can lay claim.
Hardest ever dominate the local league for an entire season?

Don't get me wrong, I not hating on hardest, he has lots of potential and talent but for someone who is almost 30, very inconsistent, poor disciplinary track record, and unable to commit for a significant period of time, it seems that his talent and potential will never equal success.

Football is not a 1 man team, George Weah ever play in a World Cup?  Did Eto'o team qualify for the last world cup?  As a matter of fact, closer to home, did we ever qualify for a world cup with Latas and Yorke in their prime?

The success of our national football team depends on factors such as
1) money
2) good coaching
3) proper organization
4) Jack Warner... ;D

If our future depends on hardest or even carlos edwards alone then I hope allyuh enjoy the Germany lime because there will not be another one for 50-60 years.

Hardest is ah big man and he is free to do what he wants, if he want to ride around in ah BMW and skip training using the flu as excuse, then that is his choice.
if he choose to attend training and play for the national team, that is his choice. 
Noone not even TI can get hardest to be responsible except himself.

People always pounding hardest for his attitudes and actions, but he is human just like everybody and make bad choices like we all do at times.

My point is leave the man alone, if he get his act together, good for him and the team, if he doesnt then life goes on.  Hardest is not a saviour, if Latas and Yorke couldn't pre 2006, Gally and Steve David couldn't, i eh putting my money on hardest.

Just my humble opinion.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 04:13:13 PM »
dont get me wrong....i just really thinking about hardest the human and not really the player..because i think we all know his comings and goings and dis and dat.....but this kid worries me

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »

Meh boi, ah doh know if yuh joking, but crack is ah real serous thing, yuh don't even want yuh enemy on crack. Is better yuh did say weed, we could get around dat. Banton ah always respect yuh, cuz most of time, yuh does make some intelligent post, but yuh really fell short wid dat post, how yuh cud say de man on crack? Dat is not nice tuh say about anybody, even worse a person dat wear a T&T football shirt. Apart from highly disrespecting "Hardest" we are just seeting up ourselves for the kill, fuh when de members from other countries visit de forum, ah guess dey will have something extra now, tuh say about our player. I just don't believe a grown person would say something like this on de forum, ah hope de moderators or you remove dat post. Ladies and gentlemen, please think a little bit more before we post. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:22:53 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 05:28:48 AM »
dont get me wrong....i just really thinking about hardest the human and not really the player..because i think we all know his comings and goings and dis and dat.....but this kid worries me

There was an article right around the time the Digicel tournament was going on....ah think it was Gally dey did interview....and he say Hardest is an excellent player....is just something going on inside dat need working out.....

Ah well, like real madness say life goes on yes.....yuh could take ah horse to water but yuh cyar make it drink.....yuh hear dat TI.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 08:34:08 AM »

Meh boi, ah doh know if yuh joking, but crack is ah real serous thing, yuh don't even want yuh enemy on crack. Is better yuh did say weed, we could get around dat. Banton ah always respect yuh, cuz most of time, yuh does make some intelligent post, but yuh really fell short wid dat post, how yuh cud say de man on crack? dat is not nice tuh say about anybody, even worse a person dat wear a T&T football shirt. Apart from highly disrespecting "Hardest" we are just seeting up ourselves for the kill, fuh when de members from other countries visit de forum, ah guess dey will have something extra now, tuh say about our player. I just don't believe a grown person would say something like this on de forum, ah hope de moderators or you remove dat post. Ladies and gentlemen, please think a little bit more before we post. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Eh SUPA...maybe yuh take it outta context, so forgive me if is so, but even if he did say Hardest might be on crack( who knows he might :-\) I dont see how a post on the forum could affect what people think of him. Plus he didnt actually make a statement, just said something to provoke thought i guess. Im pretty sure no one wishes that our beloved Hardest was on crack, so take a chill pill and jus take it for what it is...aight boss!! Bless!! :beermug: :beermug:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 08:20:58 PM »

Meh boi, ah doh know if yuh joking, but crack is ah real serous thing, yuh don't even want yuh enemy on crack. Is better yuh did say weed, we could get around dat. Banton ah always respect yuh, cuz most of time, yuh does make some intelligent post, but yuh really fell short wid dat post, how yuh cud say de man on crack? dat is not nice tuh say about anybody, even worse a person dat wear a T&T football shirt. Apart from highly disrespecting "Hardest" we are just seeting up ourselves for the kill, fuh when de members from other countries visit de forum, ah guess dey will have something extra now, tuh say about our player. I just don't believe a grown person would say something like this on de forum, ah hope de moderators or you remove dat post. Ladies and gentlemen, please think a little bit more before we post. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Eh SUPA...maybe yuh take it outta context, so forgive me if is so, but even if he did say Hardest might be on crack( who knows he might :-\) I dont see how a post on the forum could affect what people think of him. Plus he didnt actually make a statement, just said something to provoke thought i guess. Im pretty sure no one wishes that our beloved Hardest was on crack, so take a chill pill and jus take it for what it is...aight boss!! Bless!! :beermug: :beermug:

Fitzinho, yuh was doing pretty good until yuh come wid dat f*****g shit about taking ah chill pill. In case yuh didn't know my name is Supa, AKA Mr f*****g Kross, so ah chill pill wiil not help me. Everybody here know ah does respect every single member until yuh cross de line wid meh, and yuh just did dat. Next thing, how de f**k yuh jump in here and talking for Banton, is man yuh like so? Apart from dat post, Banton is ah cool member, if he choose to, let him talk for himself. Also, it seem like yuh want tuh dis de order, let meh know, so we here could take yuh for ah nice lil f*****g ride. Ah guess if yuh was Jemmott, and yuh paddnah meet yuh and tell yuh how people spreading rumours on Socawarriors.net, saying dat yuh on crack, ah guess yuh will be very happy. Sometimes we have to try and put ourselves in other people shoes, and treat them as how we would like to be treated. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:27:47 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 10:14:40 PM »

Fitzinho, yuh was doing pretty good until yuh come wid dat f*****g shit about taking ah chill pill. In case yuh didn't know my name is Supa, AKA Mr f*****g Kross, so ah chill pill wiil not help me. Everybody here know ah does respect every single member until yuh cross de line wid meh, and yuh just did dat. Next thing, how de f**k yuh jump in here and talking for Banton, is man yuh like so? Apart from dat post, Banton is ah cool member, if he choose to, let him talk for himself. Also, it seem like yuh want tuh dis de order, let meh know, so we here could take yuh for ah nice lil f*****g ride. Ah guess if yuh was Jemmott, and yuh paddnah meet yuh and tell yuh how people spreading rumours on Socawarriors.net, saying dat yuh on crack, ah guess yuh will be very happy. Sometimes we have to try and put ourselves in other people shoes, and treat them as how we would like to be treated. HIGHLY BLESSED.

family, certain people on dis board doh watch wat dey say and if dey say that round de wrong people, certain situations could develop, i think people on here underestimate the seriousness of the matter.. dey feel dey could say anything and people wont hear dem or read it...

God is de BOSS...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 01:45:08 PM »
well i see he is recalled to the set up....good news and all the best hardest

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 01:20:09 PM »

family, certain people on dis board doh watch wat dey say and if dey say that round de wrong people, certain situations could develop, i think people on here underestimate the seriousness of the matter.. dey feel dey could say anything and people wont hear dem or read it...

God is de BOSS...

Fuh real TI, ah doh know how someone in their right mind, cah see dat post from Banton is way, way out of line. Trust meh, if he (Banton) is ah real man with ah heart, ah sure he regret making dat post  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:26:23 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »

God is de BOSS...

Fuh real TI, ah doh know how someone in their right mind, cah see dat post from Banton is way, way out of line. Trust meh, if he (Banton) is ah real man with ah heart, ah sure he regret making dat post  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Hardest jess like to gallery he damn self, but that Crack joke was way outa line......

Hardest is curremtly a SocaWarrior, lets give him some respect though he may not deserve it at times. He do something most men on this forum would dream of doing; and that is Doning the Red, White and Black for 90mins.

1]; } ?>