April 29, 2024, 05:52:16 AM

Author Topic: Bombastic Trinidadians !!!!  (Read 7475 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bombastic Trinidadians !!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 10:48:52 PM »
She's a genuine half idiot!! so dont even sweat she. but you know what's ironic, if you go right next door to our smaller sister isle you will find alot of  people who feel the same or even worst about trinidadians especially on the west side of bago. on the east side like bellgarden and charlotte ville the people are really nice , but from studley park , scarborough,signal hill going west, boy if you only knew how they feel about trini's openly you'll be suprised. talking from nuff experience.       positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 08:17:28 AM »
TCL shud give dem back dat shit company yes...They turn it around and make profits for de first time in umpteen years for dem jamaicans so the workers cud actually get paid.
They improve de factory
and then they waan talk like it doh rain in trinidad
steeeeeeeupse
dat friggin company only been helping to bring down the bonuses to the workers of TCL cuz it sucking funds from de company...if de Jamaicans want it back they shud friggin take it yes...and run it into the ground jus as they were doin before till we sent trinis like Mr. Jattan SIngh (RIP) and Tony Haynes to sort they ass out!
Back in Trini...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 05:41:29 PM »
TCL shud give dem back dat shit company yes...They turn it around and make profits for de first time in umpteen years for dem jamaicans so the workers cud actually get paid.
They improve de factory
and then they waan talk like it doh rain in trinidad
steeeeeeeupse
dat friggin company only been helping to bring down the bonuses to the workers of TCL cuz it sucking funds from de company...if de Jamaicans want it back they shud friggin take it yes...and run it into the ground jus as they were doin before till we sent trinis like Mr. Jattan SIngh (RIP) and Tony Haynes to sort they ass out!

Even better... TCL should resell it to them at a nice profit ;)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2007, 06:53:05 PM »
What I do not understand is the seeming widespread belief in Jamaica that Prime Minister Patrick Manning and National Gas Company (NGC) president Frank Look Kin are being economical with the truth when they attempt to explain why it would not be possible for T&T to supply LNG to Jamaica in two years time.
The Jamaicans who are commenting on this issue in the newspapers and on radio stations appear not to understand some of the basics of the LNG business.
They appear not to understand that Atlantic LNG, the company that produces LNG in Trinidad, is a commercial entity, that LNG is an extremely capital intensive business that deals in long-term contracts and that T&T is a minority shareholder in the business. State-owned NGC holds a ten per cent stake in Train I and an 11 per cent stake in Train IV and no equity in Trains II and III.
The Jamaicans appear not to understand that the natural gas that is liquefied comes from offshore platforms and the enterprise of discovering natural gas and transporting it by pipeline from offshore fields to Point Fortin is an expensive and risky business. And a business in which T&T is the junior partner in all things except tax collection.

It is beyond belief (to borrow from the title of VS Naipaul’s best non-fiction work) that a company and a country should be vilified for preferring to meet contractual obligations and vilified, as well, for failing to achieve its undertakings in non-binding MOUs—such as the ones with Jamaica.

what doesn't make sense to me is why portia and she staff signing MOU with manning if T&T is a minority shareholder in T&T LNG industry. what kind of govt does work like that? they might as well sign MOU with the nutsman down at sabina - they dealing with the wrong people. they should be dealing with the companies direct.

and what kind of paper manning signing that carry no weight? steups.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2007, 08:33:18 PM »
She's a genuine half idiot!! so dont even sweat she. but you know what's ironic, if you go right next door to our smaller sister isle you will find alot of  people who feel the same or even worst about trinidadians especially on the west side of bago. on the east side like bellgarden and charlotte ville the people are really nice , but from studley park , scarborough,signal hill going west, boy if you only knew how they feel about trini's openly you'll be suprised. talking from nuff experience.       positive.

rubbish.........i'm sure de tobagonians on de board would concur
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 08:36:46 PM by Patterson »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 10:41:32 PM »
Will concur with whom smarty pants? you or me. have you ever spend any lenght of time in tobago interacting with the people coast to caost bright boy, cause if you did you would concur with at least some of what i said unless you're one of those people in question.        positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 10:56:57 PM »
boss i apologise for classifying yuh post as rubbish when it shoulda be absolute rubbish.....tobago mi from and how many ppl have u interacted wit.... cause for me is hundreds

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2007, 11:05:05 PM »
I was over in Tobago in August 2006 an did not in any way notice anything that would indicate to me that people on the western side of Tobago have negative vibes about the people who live on the Island of Trinidad. jmho
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 11:35:12 PM »
tobago masive on this board it is not my intention to offend you or any one for that matter, and my apologies if i've already done so. what i said should not have been said and  it showed a lack of judgment on my part. for a moment i was caught in a nonscensical and emotional frame of mind remembering my child hood visiting my uncle who moved their in the 70ties. it was filled with happy times, but i could still remember grown people insulting me and my siblings BC  we were trini's. i also remember some of the most hospitable people as well. so in retrospect two wrongs dont make a right. i should be the last one to have brought up such a siily responce since i am all for caribbean inity. no harm intended, keep the peace, T&T all the way.      positive

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2007, 04:13:38 AM »
that article makes no sense.

Making a comparison between people not going from Jamaica to Trinidad because of "snakes and no mountains" and Trinidadian money going into Jamaica is the definition of apples and oranges. Ignoring the fact that Trinidad itself is a tourist destination.

Then pointing out the fact that TnT has a high murder rate is pot calling kettle.

The funniest part was the assumption that a Jamaican company couldn't come into TnT and mess up a company without Government action or retribution. Trinidad, like Jamaica get sraped by larger multi-nationals all the time.

This author doesn't understand international commerce and finance. When money is invested in jamaic there is very little that is "Trinidadian" about it. It is just money and the people paying it have absolutely no nationistic concerns. It is just business. jamaica might suffer because that is the way it goes, who has the money calls the shots and Jamaican businessman would have the same approach to their less financially developed naighbours in a heartbeat.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2007, 04:42:26 AM »

With the kinda shit she talking this picture might as well be a caricature.

I thought it already was.........yuh mean is so she really look?  Lawda murcy!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Who did this?!?!?!  Whoever did this.........deserves to be arrested by the TTSPCA/ASPCA/JSPCA!!  LOL!!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2007, 05:36:21 PM »

With the kinda shit she talking this picture might as well be a caricature.

I thought it already was.........yuh mean is so she really look?  Lawda murcy!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2007, 12:25:07 PM »
single

sin·gle [ síng g'l ]

adjective 

Without spouse or partner: unmarried or unattached, or characteristic of this state

Yeh she probably suffering from a lack of penis in the diet. Ent semen supposed to be a mood elevator? buh check disreply
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>