April 29, 2024, 06:51:18 AM

Author Topic: Sealy eager for new MLS season.  (Read 3592 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sealy eager for new MLS season.
« on: April 03, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »
Sealy eager for new MLS season.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Kansas City Wizards striker Scott Sealy is determined to set himself up as a starting striker for his MLS club in the new season and will await the next call up he receives to the national team.
Sealy has been back at Wizards for preseason following his one match appearance for T&T in the Digicel Caribbean Cup where he seemed out of favour after T&T’s opening 1-1 draw with Barbados.
But the former St Mary’s college player is not going to get sidetracked by his non-selection after that. He sat on the bench for the remaining matches right through to the final versus Haiti .
“I was determined to head back to my club and continue working hard. I think I will concentrate on having a good season and ensuring that my preparations go well. It was disappointing not to play after the first game. There was no real reason giving to me by the coaching staff but I didn’t allow it to affect me. I’ll move on and try to get some good performances with the club. I am still a developing player with a lot of years ahead of me so I think the main thing is to remain focused,” Sealy said. Wizards open their season on April 14 against DC United.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 06:00:42 PM by Flex »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Sealy eager for new MLS season
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »
Is long time I have not heard about Sealy. How come he not in the current squad?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »
Is long time I have not heard about Sealy. How come he not in the current squad?
In February he made substitute appearances against Panama and Costa Rica, and then he went to Argentina for pre-season training with the Kansas City Wizards .
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 06:14:03 PM »
In February he made substitute appearances against Panama and Costa Rica, and then he went to Argentina for pre-season training with the Kansas City Wizards .

De man start in de first digicel game and was less than impressive.... but we all know he have lots of potential, so let us hope he gets it together

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Sealy eager for new MLS season.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »
I think we does discard players to quickly. We need to have a away to keep these players who we know have the potential, but may not be clicking at the moment of a tournament or something like that. Invite him back show some confidence in him and let him fail, don't just write him off. I hope to see him back in the line up soon.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sealy eager for new MLS season.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »
I hope he get it together but the il I see iready to say adios, bye bye gracias
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>