April 25, 2024, 10:48:00 PM

Author Topic: SUNDERLAND 2 SOUTHAMPTON 1 highlights  (Read 5213 times)

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline JW

• Mackem Abroad
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Eat My Goal
    • View Profile
    • Black Cats of North America
Re: SUNDERLAND 2 SOUTHAMPTON 1 highlights
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 07:15:55 AM »
Cheers for that...

Anyone else spot Hysen (LW) falling over as he celebrates Carlos' goal....  :rotfl:
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:40:18 AM »
great highlights
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Papachunks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 08:24:35 AM »
What is wrong wid dis boy carlos yes.....scoring goal like is a walk in de park, someone tell de man to relax or a premier side is gonna draft him

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 08:27:39 AM »
Lovely, lovely ;D :beermug:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 08:31:21 AM »
What is wrong wid dis boy carlos yes.....scoring goal like is a walk in de park, someone tell de man to relax or a premier side is gonna draft him

What wrong wit' carlos? Wat wrong wit Leadbitter  ;D..I find he slide into that corner flag brave...A lil' more momentum and...well,  :-[ :-[ let's leave it at that

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 12:06:02 PM »
When you see them TT players playing so well for their foreign clubs - Carlos, Dwight, Stern and others.  Why we can't do better in Gold Cup and WC qualfying (except 2005)?  I see two things - poor coaching and too few International friendlies.  Our team does not play together enough.  Ah looking at the US and they play about 5 friendlies already for the year.  We have not even put a full team together yet, and ah not counting the Digicel Cup team because those were not our best players.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 01:45:49 PM »
Commentator like he wet his draws wid those goals dread.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Texastrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 03:07:40 PM »
i was wondering when somebody was going an say something bout the commentry.  that man was sounding orgasmic over dem goals.  big up to carlos!!! .. and dwight and stern

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »
When you see them TT players playing so well for their foreign clubs - Carlos, Dwight, Stern and others.  Why we can't do better in Gold Cup and WC qualfying (except 2005)?  I see two things - poor coaching and too few International friendlies.  Our team does not play together enough.  Ah looking at the US and they play about 5 friendlies already for the year.  We have not even put a full team together yet, and ah not counting the Digicel Cup team because those were not our best players.

Yeah..those are real problems in T&T, but you must also realize that having Yorke, Carlos and Stern perform well in the English Championship...though a spurce of pride...is not a grand thing in the scheme of things. It's not the highest level in England. Arguably,  of those 3, maybe Carlos is the only one looking like a sure EPL pick. The US has a growing number of players in the Premiership, Bundesliga, Dutch Eridivise etc.. Mexico has players in la Liga, Bundesliga, and of course their very strong domestic league. We need more players at the highest club levels as well as the other things you mentioned

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »

What wrong wit' carlos? Wat wrong wit Leadbitter  ;D..I find he slide into that corner flag brave...A lil' more momentum and...well,  :-[ :-[ let's leave it at that

I was thinking the same thing....he needs to rethink that celebration. I see when them boy and them rush in to celebrate & he seemed to be scrambling to get off the flag.. ::)

Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »
What a set of results to come home from work to... first ManU demolish Roma, but More importantly Sunderland keep rolling! They cant be stopped right now. And to see my boy Carlos come with that just makes you feel proud huh.
Hart for president

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 05:25:52 PM »
NIce highlites man....... Good going Carlooooooooooooosssssssssss

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 09:06:04 PM »
wait nah...allyuh forget dwight and stern play in the EPL before o wha??....before the age carlos at now....have some respect....or is it yuh just dont know???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 10:52:26 PM »
Carlos is truly we new general

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »

In dat clip allyuh see Roy Keane face after Carlos score it say yes God know I do the right thing signing this chap, he is brilliant. What an asset Carlos is to the team. Sunderland Kit with Edwards on the back ah meh jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 12:26:30 AM »
Like Carlos Edwards buss ah Steven Gerrard like goal on dem oui.  Make some room...leftie in de roof.  Lawd have mercy.

Offline JW

• Mackem Abroad
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Eat My Goal
    • View Profile
    • Black Cats of North America
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 06:59:42 AM »
I was thinking the same thing....he needs to rethink that celebration. I see when them boy and them rush in to celebrate & he seemed to be scrambling to get off the flag.. ::)

You can tell Leadbitter is 100% Mackem... even his awld fella has a Red & White flag on the end of it.  :o
 :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

1]; } ?>