April 28, 2024, 01:42:03 AM

Author Topic: TnT players after world cup $5000 tt.....WI players after worl cup $110,000 US  (Read 2774 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 check dat....tnt players after world cup  $5000tt.....WI players  $110,000 US

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

how we taking dis go easy...let move in now
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
I could tell you who have de money...
but all ah allya know who ahready
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I could tell you who have de money...
but all ah allya know who ahready

Dat is why he trying to discredit cricket ...so he could get een ! He does share the weath though ...1 for you 5 for me ...hush nah or yuh go get drop !
If any man talk he go be looking for ah nex team ......
JTRipper !

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I don't think we can compare both,we talking about two different sports run by two different organizations,one is a country the other is countries put together,i think one around longer than the next,they are under two different world governing bodies,i guess FIFA have more money than World Cricket organizers(not sure),WI players are better paid than Footballers any how(not sure).

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
I don't think we can compare both,we talking about two different sports run by two different organizations,one is a country the other is countries put together,i think one around longer than the next,they are under two different world governing bodies,i guess FIFA have more money than World Cricket organizers(not sure),WI players are better paid than Footballers any how(not sure).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree Coop. Bottom line $$$ is more but there are  mitigating differences for example:

Travel cost; different currencies for expenses; hotel cost etc.... I do think that on the surface  the disparity is evident but I think overall there are differences to account for that. Not to mention the most obvious which has been alluded to thorughout the many threads.

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Added to the fact that the WIBC could have easily claimed that their expenses were overwhelming and thus players were being paid less [sounds familiar?]

What may be the difference though is WIPA, any sticking by the WIBC and they would have been summarily embarrassed on home soil. Hence the need fot TT footballers to strengthen their players' union. With organization and solidarity comes bargaining power. Let's rally behind this as an impetus to change in football fortunes.

TrinInfinite

4 words...........

Dinath Ramnarine, WIPA President...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
there we go.....madness
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Added to the fact that the WIBC could have easily claimed that their expenses were overwhelming and thus players were being paid less [sounds familiar?]

What may be the difference though is WIPA, any sticking by the WIBC and they would have been summarily embarrassed on home soil. Hence the need fot TT footballers to strengthen their players' union. With organization and solidarity comes bargaining power. Let's rally behind this as an impetus to change in football fortunes.

That done happen already!
I thought there was some dispute about $ going into the round of eight.
Can anybody tell me how many times Ramnarine got selected after he took up WIPA? If he retired at that point ease meh up and just say that.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TI hit the nail on the head. Dinas have the WIBC on their toes. He still there and the CEO and the President change.  Man takin bout pay for performance. I have no problem with that but it have to be from captin to cook.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>